𝑇𝑂𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝑈𝐵𝑈𝐿𝐴�...

By dreqmyvintqge

The new and approved OC book; with fandoms cause my last one is cringe... More

𝓲ꪀ𝓽𝘳ꪮᦔꪊᥴ𝓽𝓲ꪮꪀ
"ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ" (𝐈.𝐓.)
"ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵗᵘᵇᵘˡᵃʳ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 #2)
"ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉʳˢ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒)
"ʷᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ" (𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘)
"ⁱ ˢᵒˡᵉᵐⁿˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐑𝐀)
"ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿᶜʰᵒʳ" (𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅)
"ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉˢˢᵉᵍᵉˢ~" (𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑)
"ʳᵒᵗᵗᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ" (𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒)
"ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ"(𝐗-𝐌𝐄𝐍)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ" (𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘)
"ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ⁿᵉʷˢ" (𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋)
"ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ˢᵃᵛᵉ" (𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒)
"ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ" (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒)
"ⁱᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉ"(𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋)
"ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘˡᵏ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟐)
"ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱᶻᵃʳᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟑)
"ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛⁱⁿᵍ~" (𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄)
"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ" (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒)
"ᴵᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵉᵃˢʸ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ" (𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄)
"ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʸ"~ (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒)
"ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ...ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵃᵖ‧ ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ" (𝐏𝐉𝐎)
"ᵀⁱᵗᵃⁿˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰᵉˢ!" (𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐒)
"ᵂʳⁱᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ" (𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇)

"ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ? ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ" (𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑)

381 15 75
By dreqmyvintqge

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅɪᴇs. Yᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ Sʜᴀᴋᴇsᴘᴇᴀʀᴇ's ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ❞

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄|
Esmerelda Bethany Adams

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Es-mer-el-da Beth-any Add-ums

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- Esmee by her friends

- 'The poetic twit,' by Draco and his crew

- Little fairy by her father

- Elda by her mother

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒|
N/A

𝐀𝐆𝐄|
12-17 (Depending on which movie we role-play)

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|
Female

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇|
May 20th

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂|
Gemini

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Emerald

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Bisexual

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒|
Half witch; half human

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Hogwarts; Lives in England though

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Student in Hogwarts

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
English

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘|
British

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒|
English

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄|
Ravenclaw

WAND|
Larch wood with a dragon core 10 1/4' and rigid flexibility

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃|
Half-blood

𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒|
Owl; stands for intuition, change, wisdom, and the ability to see what's hidden.

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑|
Depends on roleplay

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖρρꫀꪖ𝘳ꫀꪀᥴꫀ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ. Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ғᴏʀ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

ᑭOᖇTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ ᗷY:
Ella Purnell

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Light brown

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Hazel

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Light

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
5'5

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
115 ibs

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓|
Short and not at all muscular. She looks a little fragile at times and honestly is. She bruises very easily.

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒|
One on her abdomen from the fire when she was little.

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒|
None

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆|
Yes, her ears

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒|
Some

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|
N/A

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
Ella Purnell

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪮꪊ𝓽ᠻ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ. Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴜs Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ. Jᴜsᴛ... Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ.❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Despite being in Hogwarts for a while nobody really knows who she is and treats her like she's a new student. She doesn't have many friends, as she only befriended Luna and Neville. She keeps to herself and is really smart. Not Hermione Granger smart as she has at and doesn't study nearly as much, but for the most part scores rather high on tests. She just blends in the background so not many know.

She's wise as she gives great advice and is intuitive, as most of her instincts and feelings are right, but she tends not to trust her instincts. She is super shy and doesn't exactly talk to people other than saying quiet greetings. She's soft spoken but once people open up to her she's kind, selfless and would stand by you till the end. She's relatively mature and empathetic as well. She acts older than she really is.

She's a very sensitive person. Words cut deep because she can be kind of unconfident in herself. Due to her background especially, she gets upset when people make fun of her family and father. She's fragile with words and often breaks down crying when she's yelled at, which she hates and wishes she could stop.

She's calm and go with the flow and rarely ever gets angry unless you mess with her friends. She has a way with her words as she's a great writer. Mysterious since not much is known about her personal life. She's creative and imaginative, and always has a notebook on her.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒|
- Sensitive

- Hates violence; not the best fighter

- Shy at times; anxious and keeps to herself

- Doesn't trust her own instincts

- Lets people walk all over her

- Has too much hope in people sometimes

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Kind/empathetic

- Has a relatively good memory

- Imaginative

- Wise

- Eloquent

- Quick learner/good at using spells

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
So-so

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒|
She sometimes suffers of night terrors and sleep paralysis from the night of the fire when she lost her father. She keeps them to herself though, not wanting to worry anyone.

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Good

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
None

𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Biting her lip during an awkward tension or silence.

- Looking down when there are a lot of people in the room and zoning out.

- Picking at her cuticles when anxious.

- Her eyes widening when someone suddenly talks to her/catching her off guard.

- Writing out a planner for herself everyday.

- Being in the library at midnight every Friday's. It's quiet and easy to concentrate.

- Chewing on the pencil and eraser.

- Writing when she's stressed out.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)|
- Her father used to tell her fairytails about wizards and witched. She always believed them and still owns her fairytail book.

- She can tame any mythical animal and often strolls with Luna or Hagrid through the woods to look and spend time with those creatures.

- She's the closest to Hagrid. He serves as almost a parental figure to her and she spends a lot of time with him. She visits him after her classes and has tea with him. Or he introduces her to some of his animals. She actually first met the golden trio through Hagrid.

- Spends most of her time learning more about her father; in books and by teachers; and researches him since she didn't even know he was was wizard who apparently used to work at the school as a teacher for one year.

- She soon finds out her father used to work for Voldemort, and is worried that everything she knew about her father was a lie.

- She overthinks things a lot. She automatically assumes the worst when it comes to things involving her. Constantly asking what if...'

- She sits on the stairs outside of Hogwarts secretly when she can't sleep at night of if she had a nightmare and start writing under the moonlight.

- She likes reading plays/watching them. Especially musicals.

- Has a bracelet from her father she never takes off; it has a letter from her father explaining everything but she doesn't know that there is a letter inside the bracelet.

- The fire that killed her father and almost her and her mother was caused by Voldemort.

- Draco once stoke her journal, first year and passed it around the Slytherins. So she gets made fun of by them.

- She has a ginger kitten named Garfield.

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒|
- Fire

- Natural disasters

- Losing her loved ones

- Being left behind

- Rejection

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒|
- Singing

- Practicing spells

- Meditating

- Mythical animals/creatures

- Her friends

- Nature

- Writing

- Being alone

- The library/quiet places

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒|
- Immature; Childish people

- Cocky people; arrogance

- Bullies

- Mentions of death

- Divination crystal balls

- Violence

- Lightning/thunder

- Partying

- Butterbeer

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬ᧁ𝘳ꪮꪊꪀᦔ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. I'ᴍ ɴᴏ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ...❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘|
Esmeralda had a happy life. She grew up with her mother and father, a wizard. Until one fateful day, when she was 10 years old, a fire errupted in their home. Her father made sure everyone got out in time, but he ended up being trapped inside. He ended up perishing in flames. Esmerelda and her mother moved to an small apartement as they didn't have a lot of money without her father working. Her mother worked a lot to keep their apartment so Esmerelda became pretty independent and did most things herself, like took a job to help out and cleaned the house/cooked.

She went to a regular school and blended in the background there, trying to keep up her grades and handle things in the house. And overall not worry her mother. Her life wasn't perfect, but she made the best of it always.

Then, when she was 11, she got a letter to Hogwarts and her mom kind of pushed her to go because she saw it as a 'free' opportunity for her. It was also shocking because her mother nor Esmerelda knew about her father being a wizard. Either way it was Esmerelda's decision and she decided to take a leap to manifest her abilities. She got into Ravenclaw and befriended some people, learning about the magical world of Hogwarts, a place she learned to call home. And of course fought alongside everyone else against Voldemort.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒|
- Ron

- Harry

- Hermione

- Neville

- Luna

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒|
- Draco and his goons

- Voldemort

- Umbridge

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒|
Mother; Mary Cassie Adams

✝️Father; Edward Lukas Adams✝️

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇|
Ron Weasley❤️ (or Neville)

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒|
- She used to help Ron try to win Hermione's heart because she knew he liked her. Even if the brunette started to get lingering feelings for the ginger haired male.

- The two met through Hagrid, but she also met Ron on the bus on their first year. Draco had picked on her and Ron defended her. After that though they went their separate ways, as she scurried off.

- She helps him study in the library for tests sometimes.

- The young Ravenclaw can be quite stubborn when it comes to doing things on her own, and Ron knows that. He especially knows that Esmeralda won't accept help from anyone that easily, especially when it involves her own assignments. So he learned to help her secretly. For example, he would leave a cup of hot chocolate in the library on Friday's for when he knew Esmeralda would be studying. Esmeralda had a feeling he had something to do with it, but let it be and acted oblivious to his little ways of helping her.

- He would sometimes stay up with her when she couldn't sleep. And the two would share a few chess matches late at night.

- He helped her live a little. When Esmeralda was either too focused on school or getting stressed or anxious, (or would just be too much of a 'goodie two shoes') he would take her out to do something fun. Sometimes to his brother's home shop because he knows when she needs a laugh. Sometimes the two miss curfew, but Esmeralda laughs it off.

- Their special place is a place within the woods. A peaceful place where there is a little pond that has a nice view to a sunset and sunrise that the two watch every now and then.

- Ron allows her to stay at his house with him during break, knowing that sometimes the girl needs a break from her home life.

|APPLIES TO NEVILLE AS WELL IF CRUSH CHANGES; WITH OBVIOUS CHANGES|

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂|
N/A

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆|
Shooting Star: Owl City

//yes I know the aesthetic doesn't match. Don't judge me. My app doesn't work and I don't want to ruin the beautiful aesthetic I already made sooo//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 18
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ
6.4K 557 69
This book contains each of my OCs.
38.8K 622 72
I don't write for this book anymore, but go and check my other multifandom gif imagine book called "levitate" Where I make multifandom GIF imagines
2.3K 91 58
You get the idea I'm just revamping my old OC book