kitty ~ taegi

By 37Chonces

taehyung hates cats and yoongi happens to be one lowercase intended started: march 16, 2020 finished: may 25... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
b o n u s
k i t t e n

t w e n t y f o u r

4.3K 253 115
By 37Chonces

a week, taehyung only had a week left. then, everything would go back to the way it was.

"what are you thinking of?" yoongi asked as he cuddled himself into taehyung's chest.

"we don't have a lot of time left." taehyung said while playing with yoongi's hair. "there's only a week left."

"i'm sure you'll be okay. i don't think you'll turn into a cat."

that wasn't what taehyung meant but said nothing else as yoongi's lips leaned into the corners of his mouth where his bottom and upper lip met and kissed him, just like taehyung had done to him the night before.

if i confess my feelings, it won't matter in a week. besides we're not supposed to fall in love, taehyung tried to reassure himself.

taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand under the blanket and intertwined them. then he nuzzled his face in the crook of yoongi's neck and fell back asleep.

it was the weekend anyway, he didn't have to go to work and of taehyung wasn't going to go then neither was yoongi.

yoongi played with taehyung's hair as the other slept. he was also worried about what was to come on the day that he would be turning back into a cat and would no longer be kissed to change into his human form or a cat.

yoongi recalled the story that jimin told him, but something didn't seem right. "jimin only told me what the jaebeom guy felt and what ended up happening to him, but he never told me what happened with jinyoung."

yoongi wanted to ask jimin about jinyoung, but at that moment taehyung's phone rang, startling the male that was cuddling yoongi. his eyes widened upon seeing the name on the screen.

"who is it?" yoongi asked.

taehyung quickly answered. "hey namjoon," taehyung said answering yoongi's question.

yoongi sulked and laid back down ok the pillow disappointed.

"today?" he heard taehyung ask. yoongi turned the other way so taehyung wouldn't see how hurt he was.

"no, today is perfect. i don't have anything to do today."

you could have spent the day with me.

"okay, thanks, bye namjoon."

yoongi hard taehyung hang up and get out of bed. he turned and peeked at taehyung who was putting on a clean pair of jeans.

"you're hanging out with Namjoon today?" yoongi asked.

"yeah, i'll be back tonight."

taehyung didn't notice how yoongi's mood has suddenly gone down or the sad stare he gave him before walking out of the house.

but who could blame taehyung? namjoon was attractive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once again, taehyung wanted to call it a date, but namjoon had said it was just two friends hanging out when the waitress at the restaurant they were currently eating at asked if they were dating.

apparently, there was a new restaurant and namjoon wanted to check it out but didn't want to go alone. all of his other friends were busy, so he called taehyung.

"i like this place." namjoon said. "the atmosphere, the decorations, the staff, and the food. it's all great. i'm definitely coming back."

taehyung agreed. "me too, i might even bring my other friends next time i come here."

"you have other friends?" namjoon joked. "i would have assumed that your cat, yoongi was your only friend."

taehyung wanted to say that, that was who he was exactly talking about, but then suddenly remembered that namjoon didn't know about yoongi. then another realization hit him once he suddenly remembered what he was thinking about in the morning.

taehyung wouldn't even be able to bring yoongi at this new restaurant to eat. taehyung only had a week before yoongi would turn back into a cat and never a human at the slightest peck of his lips.

"i have other friends other than yoongi." taehyung said. "my friend..." taehyung paused as he thought about jimin, if jimin was a cat as well, then he wasn't sure if he would like human food.

taehyung was going to say jungkook instead as he thought about the energetic bunny always wanting to try new human food, but then he also remembered that jungkook would turn back into a bunny as soon as yoongi turned back into a cat.

taehyung couldn't even say that hoseok was his friend. the only times he's ever talked to him was when yoongi had his check-ups. ever since yoongi turned back into a cat, taehyung hadn't bothered to say anything to hoseok because the other was too busy with jungkook and he didn't want to interrupt them.

"i have no friends to bring here, next time." taehyung concluded.

namjoon chuckled. "taehyung, we're friends. you can just bring me here next time, i wouldn't mind."

taehyung smiled, at least i have namjoon.

after finishing up their food, namjoon insisted that he would pay, and at first, taehyung wouldn't come to terms with it, but eventually did after namjoon told him that he could pay the next time they came.

"hey, namjoon, " taehyung called as they walked together, side by side down the busy street.

namjoon turned to face taehyung. "yes?"

"do you have a girlfriend? or a boyfriend?"

namjoon was surprised. he wasn't expecting for taehyung to ask him that. "no, i don't," he answered truthfully.

"wait, really?" taehyung was now the one who was surprised.

namjoon nodded. "i don't, why do you ask, taehyung?"

"well...i just assumed that someone like you would be dating someone."

"someone like me?" namjoon asked confused.

"i think you're very good looking, attractive, you're caring, you're funny, and you have the deepest and best dimples i've ever seen."

namjoon chuckled finding taehyung's words amusing.

"what's so funny?" taehyung asked.

"i disagree with most of what you said. i don't think i'm very good looking or attractive. i don't think i'm funny and i think that my dimples are too deep."

taehyung frowned. "namjoon, let me tell you what my older brother once told me. he said we disagree with the things that make us stand out from others and make us true to our selves. we worry about our appearance when other people wish they had some of the features of others."

namjoon was silent, unsure of what to say, so taehyung continued. "what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't look down at yourself."

"your brother seems confident." namjoon finally spoke after a few moments of silence.

"he was," taehyung said.

"was?"

"yeah, seokjin died."

"oh, i didn't know. i'm sorry for your loss."

taehyung smiled. "it's okay, it was thanks to him that i learned to be confident about myself and i want you to be more confident about yourself too, namjoon. everything i told you is true, i really think you are a really good looking and attractive person, your dimples are a bonus as well. you're caring because you worried about something bad happening to yoongi, so you took him to keep him safe and you're funny without even trying. the girls and the guys are all missing out on you."

namjoon smiled, his die-hard dimples that made taehyung feel so weak were very prominent. "do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?" he asked.

taehyung shook his head no.

"that's too bad because i the girls and guys are missing out on you as well. not only did your brother teach you to be confident, but he taught you to be loving."

namjoon's words reminded taehyung of yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hate when my phone points out all the incorrect grammar or autocorrects it, like yes i know the i is supposed to be capitalized but i want it to be lowercase for aesthetics just let me be karen 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2K 22
❝ mr. min.. i've never done anything like this before.. ❞ ❝ don't worry about that baby doll, i'll teach you. ❞ top!yoongi bottom!hoseok (lowercase i...
64.2K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
282K 11.6K 26
Yoongi loves and cares for all of the members...but there's just something about Taehyung. A light-hearted, short and cute (hopefully)Taegi FF cause...
148K 5.7K 33
BTS x YoonKook [COMPLETED] "I'm a bunny. You are?" - JungKook "I'm... ummm... I'm a kitten..." - YoonGi "We'll keep this as our secret. Promise?" "Um...