The Minotaur

By AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA

Being a thousand-year old vampire does have its perks: like immunity to sunlight, or the ability to transform... More

Author's Note
1: Festningen
2: Troubles of a Small Town
3: Guests and Surprises
International Women's Day 2020
4: A Worm Named Holger
5: A Psychologist's Job
6: A Date with the Devil
7: What Goes Bump in the Night
8: Dull Days Decisions
9: The Smell of Danger
10: To Old Friends We Go
11: He Who Seeks a Monster
12: The Truth about Him
13: The Essence of Life? Play
14: Fun and Games
15: What the Spirits Say
16: A Cross with Justice
17: The Bads of Consequences
18: What Is and Isn't

5 Years!!!

137 4 7
By AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA

Hello reader,
So, this isn't an update. Well, it is but it isn't. It's not that kind of update is what I'm saying (Am I making any sense here?)

Okay, that was my attempt at a joke (good thing I'm not a stand-up comedian, right?). The real truth is that no, this isn't an update, update, yes, I do have something to report.

So, five years (the headliner). Obviously, it's not about my birthday (I'm way older than five for anyone who's wondering). But it's kinda like my birthday, if I'm being honest, on Wattpad!

Yeah, Five years ago this month, I came on Wattpad and began my first online book here. Now, I'm twelve books, two series, three standalones, and one fanfiction older; and of course, with thousands of wonderful people I'm really lucky to have met. You reader have made a mark in my life more than you know.

Now, while I definitely know (fingers crossed) that we have many more significant events to look forward to in our journey of life with one another, I want us to commemorate how far we've already come.

So, I want you to tell me what your all-time favourite book of mine is, your all-time favourite character I've created, your all-time favourite chapter, favourite line, favourite scene... You know what? Just list as many favourite of yours connected to me and any/all of my books as you have.

Most importantly though, I want to know if and how my book(s) significantly impacted you in some way over the course of this five years.

So, don't be shy, getting clicking, I want to know it all (;-)).

Your really-happy-to-be-here-with-you-this-far friend,
AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 14 22
When Lilliana was turned into a vampire by her boyfriend/now-fiance Elijah Mikaelson, she certainly didn't expect being thrust into the middle of an...
59.3K 1.2K 48
COMPLETED Meet Melissa Rivera. A 25 year old woman with a doctor's degree. She moves to Forks to start a new life in a new state. She works as Carlis...
7.1K 97 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
41.9K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...