THE 7 WONDERS | TBHK!au x BBB...

By kazscircus

❝ i grant wishes of the living.❞ [ HANAKO-KUN! au x BBB, #1 ] - in which five teens come across the Seven Won... More

✐ DISCLAIMER + NOTE
✐ BEFORE YOU READ!!
✐ LEGEND SAYS THAT..
✕㊀ | The First Wish
✕㊁ | Popularity and Greed
✕㊂ | Goodbye, Classroom!
✕㊃ | Stripped of Sight [1]
✕㊄ | Stripped of Sight [2]
✕㊅ | Stripped of Sight [3]
✕㊇ | The New Student [2]
✕㊈ | The New Student [3]
㊉✕ | The New Student [4]
㊉㊀ | The New Student [5]
㊉㊁ | A Ghost's Dwelling
㊉㊂ | Spirit Conference
㊉㊃ | Without A Choice
㊉㊄ | Healing Wounds
㊉㊅ | A Mother's Words
㊉㊆ | Puzzle Pieces [1]
㊉㊇ | Puzzle Pieces [2]
㊉㊈ | Puzzle Pieces [3]
㊁㊉ | Puzzle Pieces [4]
✐ WISH UPON A STAR
✐ AUTHOR'S NOTE [ END ]
✐ QUESTION SECTION !
✐ SEQUEL IS OUT!!!!

✕㊆ | The New Student [1]

508 52 70
By kazscircus

— I REMEMBER IT NOW, IT TAKES ME BACK
TO WHEN IT ALL FIRST STARTED. BUT I'VE
ONLY GOT MYSELF TO BLAME FOR IT, AND I
ACCEPT THAT NOW. (high hopes, kodaline)

"Hey, Solar!"

"Oh hey, Blaze." He waves at the fiery boy, who had shouted from the end of the hall. He stops walking, waiting for the cheery classmate to catch up with him. "How are you today?" He asks, as Blaze pants, finally by his side already.

"As awesome as ever!" Blaze's eyes lights up at the question, punching the air. "I won a bet yesterday, can you believe it?! I usually suck at those.."

He continues to ramble as they stride together to their designated classroom. The first period, Solar recalls, Physics. It's not his worst subject, but he isn't particularly good at it either. He smiles as Blaze continue to go on his ramble, showing that he's listening.

His mind is undeniably somewhere else, though. After what happened yesterday within him and Thorn, his perception about the apparition changed drastically.

Maybe spirits do have hearts, after all. He smiles to himself.

"Hey!" A slam on his back shakes him, separating him from his thoughts. He sees Blaze in front of him, frowning, "You alright dude? You seem kinda weird these days.. is everything 'ight? You can talk to me, ya know that?"

"Yup." Solar's voice cracks, "I'm fine. Don't worry."

Blaze's eyes narrows; he didn't trust the latter one bit. Ever since he ignored Blaze's calls, texts and messages- as well as the socially kept behavior he's displaying, the attentive boy couldn't buy the truth a single bit. "Don't lie to me!" He whines, tugging on Solar's arm. "Lying's a sin!"

"You lied about stealing my donuts yesterday, idiot."

Blaze lets out a sheepish smile, "That's a different type of lie!" 

Solar chuckles, expression softening. Blaze was just like a younger brother- a figure he didn't have anymore. "I'm fine, really." He pats the boy's shoulder with a reassuring smile, "I'll tell you about it one day. Promise."

"Then you're not fine, you idiot." Blaze rolls his eyes.

"Aw, you're worried about me?"

"S-Shut up!"

The two laughs, taking their respective seats at the back of the class. The bell would've rang anytime soon now. It's just like any other day; school starts at 8 o'clock and ends at 3:30. Solar stacks his books on the desk, eager to start the lesson ahead, if it means distracting him from his destructive thoughts.

Life apparently has other plans for him. Nay-nay.

"Dude," Blaze leans over across his table, "Did you hear about the new student today?" To which Solar shook his head. He never heard of students coming in the middle of a semester. Their workload is hectic, let alone catching up on the new studies. 

"Apparently, he looks just like you!"

Blaze's words catches Solar off guard, and his eyes widens. "M-Me?" He points at himself, confused. Was that why people kept on staring at me this morning? He wonders, "What class is he in?"

"Dunno." His friend shrugs both shoulders, "Maybe here."

"We have an exchange student today," The professor walks in, with his customary white hair and stubble. He faces the swarm of students, just as he does every day. Today was different though. Whispers quickly erupted, and eyes suddenly made way to Solar's very being.

Speak of the devil, He thinks, gulping. Please stop..

"Oi!" Blaze shouts, "Whatddya lookin' at, huh?!" He stood up from his chair upon noticing Solar's discomfort, taking off his shoe in the process. "Scram!"

A tug on his shirt made him stop, and his orange orbs look down at Solar's passive smile, "Sit down, Blaze. It's alright. You're going to get in trouble if you do that." He tries to calm the annoyed teen down and pulls the edge of his shirt, "Come on, Blaze."

"Cih!" The boy spats, "I'll do it one day." He grips the shoe tight in his hand, and Solar nervously chuckles. He's seen Blaze's angry side before; it isn't pretty.

The teacher continues as if nothing had happened. He gestures for someone outside of the door to come in, "Don't be shy." A boy enters the room, with a black bag slung over his shoulder. What catches everyone attention was his big, bright eyes.

"Hi everyone!" He waves, a large smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you all," He bows slightly, fixing his eyes on the clock at the back wall. "My name's Boboiboy! I look forward to working with you all!"

"You're free to pick your own seat."

The boy with brown eyes purses his lips, scanning the room. Girls were fawning over the boy, unbeknownst to his attention. His eyes stop at Solar, and something unreadable crosses his gaze. Solar gulps, knowing that there's an empty table right next to him.

Please don't come here.. he inwardly pleads. Please don't.

Of course, Boboiboy couldn't hear him. He points to the spot right next to him, "Can I sit there?" He says with a hopeful gleam in his hazel orbs.

Everyone turns to Solar who stammers, "Uh.."

He stands up suddenly, disrupting the awkward silence.

"Solar? What's wrong, bud?" Blaze looks up, confusion written all over his face. He looks back at forth from the new student to his surprised fellow. Sure, they had similar features and all, and they might be related- but why does he look so..?

"I..I.." His head was starting to turn, "S-Sorry.."

"No, it's okay! I understand," Boboiboy raises both hands in defense, "I can pick another spot." He chuckles, "If so, then I'll sit next to him." He points at a random empty spot in the class, and pads over there.

Solar could finally breathe a little. "T-Thanks."

"No worries!" Boboiboy grins.

The bell rings, signalling the start of the first period. All the stares on him peels off, and Solar felt less claustrophobic. He really hated the attention.

"Bro," Blaze scratches his head, "What's wrong? Do you know Boboiboy or something?" He whispers, thumbing towards the new student.

"No.. it's just that." Solar hesitates.

Blaze looks at him expectantly, and follows the trail of Solar's eyes. Together, their orbs drilled onto the back of Boboiboy's figure, instead of paying attention to the teacher. The fiery boy places his cheek on his hand, patiently waiting.

Solar sweats, "How do I say this.."

"You don't have to if you don't want t-"

"He looks awfully like my deceased twin brother."

hmm yes plot twist indeed 👀👀
do not fret, my readers! for thorn, your sadistic
lovely cutie, will be back in the next chappie!
question: do you like blaze's personality?

thanks for 400+ reads btw ♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 346 15
Warnings: Some descriptions of blood. If you were uncomfortable with Tsukasa's killing sprees in the anime please refrain from reading this. Did you...
33.5K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...
54.8K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
71.4K 2.9K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...