Family - Love or Foe

By RuVineet

#7 ~ #daughterslove hotlist. They were inseparable sisters, but things changed and the sisters had to part... More

~Character Sketch~
#2. Moments
#3. Surprise
#4. Sisters' Moment
#5. Family Love
#6. First Meeting
#7. Conversations
#8. Moments
#9. Conversations
#10. Family Moments
#11. Moments Of Joy
#12. Conversations
#13. Moments
#14. Past Memories
#15. Memories
#16. Moments

#1. Happiness

343 13 71
By RuVineet

The Royal Villa Society is a home to many high class people and one of the families that are residing here is of Viren Singhaniya. He is the CEO of the N.V Associates, a business that he started five years ago. It's not that he doesn't have a family , he has  inherited a lot of money and also a well established family business, but some feuds gave birth to N. V Associates. He is a rising businessman in the fashion industry, he has a good fashion sense, and since his wife is a fashion and interior designer, they received more success than they thought they'll get. 

A big nameplate is hung on the door named "Love Villa". The flat is big enough with four rooms, a large living room and a separate kitchen and dining room. A young lad enters the flat opening the door with his keys. He is the owner of the house, Viren Singhaniya. It seems like he's coming after his morning workout at the gym in the society premises. He looks around, maybe searching for someone. 

"Naina!!!" he calls for his wife. 

But he does not receive any reply from her. He looks into the kitchen but she's not there. He's amused, and then he moves into another room. He smiles, the room isn't messy, everything is at it's place except the things on the bed. The quilt was lying aside and a little girl was asleep on the bed. He smiles, this little girl is his daughter, his piece of heart. It's Sunday, and so he lets her sleep for some more time, until her mother comes up to wake her. As he turns to step out, he hears her meek voice. 

"Papa!!" the little girl says. 

He turns back and finds the girl sitting on the bed, holding on her teddy bear. 

"Arey! Mera bacha uth gaya, vo bhi itni jaldi." he says as he sits on the bed. 

The little girl snuggles closer to her father. 

"Mumma nahi uthati na mujhe. Isliye Raina ko khud uthna padta hai." the little girl says. 

Viren laughs.  The little girl, named Raina, looks at her father. 

"Aap mumma ko dhundh rahe ho na? Wo aise nahi aayegi." the little girl says. 

"toh kaise aayegi?" viren asks. 

"Arey chillana padta unke liye. Matlab zor se aawaz lagani padegi, fir mumma aayegi aur hume dantegi. Unko slowly bolo toh kuch samajh nahi aata." Raina finishes her statement. 

Viren laughs at his daughter's antics. Well, he knew it. Naina won't listen to him or their daughter on the first call. 

" Chalo, let's search for Mrs. Singhaniya. Wo mujhe kehti hai bahar nai jao, par wo toh ghar mein hi kho jati hai." the girl makes a face and runs out of the room . 

Viren follows her and found her climbing on the sofa. But Naina was nowhere to be seen. 

" Naina!! Where are you? " he calls for her again. 

" Mummaa! " the little girl shouts. 

" Uffo Naina! Ab kya Sunday ko coffee bhi mujhe hi banani padegi kya?" he says. 

No! It's not that he can't serve for himself, but Sunday is a day when they return gestures for each other. When Viren gets bed tea for Naina, it's her turn to get him coffee. And this continues. Viren calls out for her,and there she enters the hall room. 

"oho! Kya problem hai? Kyun chillate ho dono subah subah." she looks at her husband and daughter. 

"hum chillate nahi toh aap sunti nahi." Raina says. 

"sahi toh kaha meri beti ne. Tum sachi mein ek baar mein nahi sunti. Thik kehti thi Di." Viren says. 

Naina smiles. Raina looks at both her parents. 

"Aur kya! Mumma toh meri Awaaz bhi ek baar Mein nai sunti. Aapka kuch nahi ho sakta mumma!" she says. 

Naina looks at her daughter in surprise. Similar words echoed in her ears. 

"Kya karu main tera, Haan!! Abhi toh tu sunti nahi, jab sasural jayegi tab kya hoga?" 

"Meri Awaaz toh ek baar mein suna kar, Nain! Har Waqt nahi rahungi main." 

"tera kuch nahi ho sakta. Pata nahi tera pati tujhe kaise jhelega." 

"Oh Di!! Aap ho na aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe." 

"Jahan Raina, wahan Naina. Aap kahin bhi jaogi, main aapko jaane nahi dungi. Aapke peeche aaungi. Promise karo kahin nahi jaogi, apni Naina ko chod ke."

"nahi jaungi. Aur agar gayi bhi toh laut aaungi. Ab main apni Naina ke bina reh bhi toh nahi sakti." 

"isey sambhalna bahut mushkil hai, Viren. Par fir bhi ek bahut badi zimmedari de rahi hoon. Meri behen ka khayal rakhna." 

Naina's eyes get teary hearing those voices. Her trance breaks as Naina tugged on her hand. 

"fir se kho gayi aap. Very bad. Main badimom se complain karungi." Raina says while an emotional Naina pulls her daughter in a warm embrace. 

To Be Continued.

Why did Naina get emotional?

Whom did she remember?

Stay tuned.

A/N : this was not meant to come today, but here it is.

Navkiran_Shergill 💞I hope you like this change. Lemme know. Love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908 174 32
They are in an age where finding self happiness is claimed wrong. If you find time for yourself, it means you're not committed to your family. Ruhana...
Sisters' Secrets By Ruhana

Mystery / Thriller

1.2K 65 10
[UNDER EDITING ] Ruhana Khanna lives with her sister, Manvi and daughter, Avni. They are happy in life. But, Ruhana holds a secret in her life which...
8K 926 51
What happens when a two different worlds collides . one is possessive for her Loved one's , other is protective towards his Loved one's . She is an...
19.6K 871 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜