Fate/Liber Novus Vol. I

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy
The Blooded Blossom

The Empress of Restoration

523 8 1
By AriesStar337

Class: Caster.
True Name: Justinian I.
Other Names: Justinian the Great, Flavius Petrus Sabbatius lustinianus, Saint Justinian the Emperor, Theodora.
Gender: Female.
Armament: Sword, Magecraft.
Height: 161cm.
Weight: 46kg.
Region: Eastern Europe.
Source: The Wars of Justinian, Secret History, Lives of the Eastern Saints, Etc.
Hidden Attribute: Star.

Personality: She's a shrewd young girl who mostly acts according to her own sense of logic and humor. She can be a bit of a tease that enjoys making fun of others as also poking at their nerves without any sort of consideration, yet she can be thoughtful enough to know when to stop. She's playful, yet not childish, she loves poking at the nerves of others yet she is considerate of their situations to know when to stop, also she's boastful and prideful yet not arrogant. One can say that she's the epitome of the how the nobility is usually like, at least those with good morals. Aside from those, she's pretty much of a earnest young lady who upholds duty and she's a hardworker that puts a lot of effort than anybody else. She still holds her regal demeanor that anybody can see even when she's not acting like royalty she once was. Her loyalty to the Master depends if they hold the potential to live up to either their ideals or dreams.

Likes: "What I like? Lets see... I have never given it any thought. But if I have to name one thing, it would have been the sight of Constantinople... which is a far off memory by now."
Dislikes: "What I dislike is those without the determination to keep up with their objectives in life. One cannot accomplish anything if they do not give it their all, even if it means dying."

Appearance:

(Her eyes are purple)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit. The white parts are black and the red parts are purple, in the central part of her outfit has the symbol of Chi Rho)

(Third and final Ascension outfit. The blue parts are purple)

History: Formerly known as Justinian Flavius Justinianus I. She was the Byzantine emperor from 527 to 565.

Her reign is marked by the ambitious but only partly realized renovatio imperii or "restoration of the Empire". This ambition was expressed by the partial recovery of the territories of the defunct Western Roman Empire. Her general, Belisarius, swiftly conquered the Vandal Kingdom in North Africa. Subsequently, Belisarius, Narses, and other generals conquered the Ostrogothic Kingdom, restoring Dalmatia, Sicily, Italy, and Rome to the empire after more than half a century of the rule by the Ostrogoths. The praetorian prefect Liberius reclaimed the south of the Iberian peninsula, establishing the province of Spania. These campaigns re-established Roman control over the western Mediterranean, increasing the Empire's annual revenue by over a million solidi. During her reign, Justinian also subdued the Tzani, a people on the east coast of the Black Sea that had never been under Roman rule before. She engaged that Sasanian Empire in the east during Kavad I's reign, and later again during Khosrow I's, this second conflict was partially initiated due to her ambition in the west.

A still more resonant aspect of her legacy was the uniform rewriting of Roman law, the Corpus Juris Civilis, which is still the basis of civil law in many modern states. Her reign also marked a blossoming of Byzantine culture, and her building program yielded works such as the Hagia Sophia. She is called "Saint Justinian the Emperor" in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Because of her restoration activities, Justinian has sometimes been known as the "Last Roman" in mid-20th century historiography.

In the world of Fate. Both Justinian I and Theodora, the recorded wife of the Emperor, are in fact the same person. The true identity of the Emperor all along is that of Theodora who used the name 'Justinian I' in order to act as the Emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire. Justin I, her uncle and later adoptive father, saw in her an immense potential which led him to adopt Theodora, but since she was a girl, the young Theodora was forced to take up a new identity as Petrus Sabbatius, later as Justinian I after ascending to the throne.

She made up the fact that she married a woman called 'Theodora'(her real name) in order to save up face as the emperor, she even took up Magecraft in order to change her appearance at will and to create a proxy Theodora, which was just an emotionless homonculus. Only a few knew of this secret, Belisarius, her most trusted general, being one of the few.

This is one of the reasons of the why Justinian I could never conceive a child in her reign.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Lawful-Neutral.
Strength: C.
Endurance: C.
Agility: A.
Mana: A.
Luck: A+.
Noble Phantasm: EX.

Class Skills~

Item Construction: A.

Territory Creation: A: At this rank, she's able to recreate the palace of Constantinople, which is where she spend most of her life.

God's Resolution: B+: Normally a Caster shouldn't be able to posses such a skill, but due to her status as a "saint" she was able to bypass the class restriction thus granting herself this skill.

Divinity: C+: As a Servant who held the title of Augustus as Emperor and also was revered as a saint in the medieval era.

Personal Skills~

Empress of the Purple: A: This is just an enhanced version of the Charisma skill. Game Effects; Increases party's attack for 3 turns. Increases party's damage for 3 turns.

Great Emperor Privilege: EX: This rank has been earned not just because of her status as the emperor, but also because of her immense talent. She even dominated the realm of Magecraft without a trouble even though she didn't have a Magus bloodline. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 3 turns. Increases own defense for 3 turns. Grants large amount of critical stars. Increases own NP gauge by 40%.

Corpus Juris Civilis: A: The rewriting of the book of the Roman law had manifested into an skill. With this, Justinian can implement many kinds of laws which no human nor Servant can break free, in a way it is pretty similar to the Ruler's privilege of holding a Command Seal. Depending on the Servant's rank of strength the skill can fully paralize them, weaken them, or even control them, though it doesn't works on stronger Servants or those who belong to the Ruler-class. Game Effects; Stuns all enemies for 1 turn. Lowers all enemies defenses for 3 turns. Removes all enemies buffs. Decreases all enemies debuff resistance for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm~

Hagia Sophia~Church of the Sacred Wisdom of God: Anti-Team: EX: The very epitome of Byzantine architecture, said to have changed the history of architecture forever. Once the world's largest building, the focal point of the Eastern Orthodox Church, the principle setting for Byzantine imperial ceremonies and the largest cathedral for millennian. This grand structure that surpassed Solomon's temple was dedicated to God's wisdom, The Logos, The Son, and to Jesus Christ. The Greek Orthodox Christian Patriarchal Cathedral is Justinian's greatest masterpiece and pride to her contributions to Christianity.

The Hagia Sophia, as a Noble Phantasm, has been given form and reproduced through magical energy with a method extremely similar to Reality Marbles. It is yet different from a Reality Marble, which covers the current World with a different World, because instead the Sophia Hagia can overwrite the laws of the world, probablities, casualty, and karma, by an extended periods of times, in other words, using the very Authority of God Almighty since the cathedral is dedicated to him and all Sacred Treasuries were stored in it. Rather than being a materialization of her inner world, this is a High-Thamaturgy on the level of True Magic that only Justinian can perform.

This mighty cathedral is summoned at its prime. Not only is it a gallery of incredible art and architecture. It also serves to hold numerous Holy Relics of Christendom that can be used as individual Noble Phantasms. Including the relics of Christ, it also contains a well and the Weeping Column, both of which are capable of healing. Those that drink from the well are healed of minor wounds and illnesses. The Weeping Column however, staying ever moist, ever damp even in the heat of summer, the moistness is of the tears of the Virgin Mary thus it can heal the most grievous of wounds, diseases, and even magical afflictions. The columns has bronze plates in the lower section and a hole in the middle of one of them. The faithful who seeks healing must put one of their fingers in the hole then rub it to the afflicted area of their bodies. It is said that Justinian had once a terrible headache that was cured by merely leaning on this column.

In legend, this mighty archievement of Byzantine architecture, of Christian faith, was believed to have impriosoned the Devil underneath the cathedral, deep within the crypts of Hagia Sophia. Thus it holds conceptual advantages against demon kind, those who enter are trapped and unable to leave.

The final supernatural treasure of the cathedral is none other than the Emperor's door. It is the largest door in Hagia Sophia and it was said to be made with the wood of Noah's Ark. As Noah and those before him that shared the legend as the sole survivor of a great flood such as Zissudra. The door retains a portion of the Ark's conceptual power. It holds the ability that when opened, by the will of the opener, can summon beasts on the level of Common, Phantasmals, to Divine beasts or Dragon-kind. The greater the beast, the more difficult they're to control, as the mystery they hold exceeds that of the opener.

As a normal Servant, when deployed against enemy Servants they will be weakened by having their parameters lowered by one rank, only those righteous and of Christian faith are immune to this effect. Its attack method is both similar to the Gate of Babylon and Kazikili Bey, by summoning all weaponry to pierce, slash or crush all enemies inside the Noble Phantasm.

If she were to be a Grand Servant, it could hold the authority to block and deny any Beasts Authorities for a for a extended periods of time, but due to Justinian herself not being a Grand Servant she can only do this for a very short period of time, exceeding that timelimit means breaking her Saint Graph to pieces. Even the almighty Potnia Theron, or any other similarities, is not immune to this effect. Game Effects; Deals heavy damage all enemies. Increases own attack for 3 turns. Enhances own Buster and Arts performances for 3 turns. Heals all allies by 3500. Removes all allies debuffs. Lowers all enemies attack and defenses for 5 turns. Buster NP.

Sanctus Lustitia~Sword of the Saints: Anti-Unit: B+: Once belonging to the Apostle Peter who in the defense of christ, drew it from its sheath to slice the right ear of one of the servants of High Priest Caiaphas, named Malchus. Recovered by Saint Joseph of Arimathea who took it to Britain and kept it safe in Glastonbury Abbey until gifted to Saint George. This once unnamed sword that belonged to Peter that would later be used by George has become interwined with the history of its legendary counterpart, Ascalon. The holy energy produced by this sword is enough to take on entire armies by itself, but due to Justinian being summoned as a Caster and not a Saber, she's only capable of using it on individuals, though she's still capable of doing such feats by using a conceptual magecraft that extends the blade into a lenght that can penetrate defenses. It is used as the main weaponry of Justinian in battle.

Summoning: "Hello~! Caster, Justinian I Flavius Petrus Sabbatius lustinianus, has answered your call! Do not mind that I am a beautiful, graceful, and brilliant great monarch of a fabulous empire, as for I am a Servant. Hm? On a different note, I am a Caster and not a Saber? Meh, Caster suits me much better anyway."

My Room comments: 1: "I am ready to go out, riiiight! Let's go!"

2: "Master and Servant relationship? Hehehe~(She makes a devious smirk) I guess it should be called a 'Dog and its little master' is that what you mean? Ahahahaha! What a wonderful face you just made!"

3: "I don't mind my current possition. I... already had enough of being an emperor for one life."

Caesar: "Er... Master... is... that really Julius Caesar...? No... No, no! I... I won't accept such a reality!!"

Romulus/Romumus-Quirinus: "T-T-That's the holy proginator... Quirinus-sama? I... I am not worthy of being in your presence... Eh? Roma lies within me?(She then makes a bright smile) I thank you for such a praise, holy proginator!"

Nero/Nero Bride(Saber/Caster): "Hmm... The idiotic blasphemer who killed over thousands of Christians and even dared to mock the Holy Father in the sky? Hahahaha! Master, she's really funny! I can see that we will become good friends!"

Altera(Saber/Archer): "You...! No... I can clearly see that you have been summoned for the sake of the Human Order. In that case I won't do anything, but Master. If a time were to come when she becomes a enemy, then I hope you steel yourself for such a time."

Heracles: "Is that really the mighty Heracles!? Incredible! Maybe, I can ask him if I can ride his shoulders? Hm? No? There's a Alter-Ego who does that already?(She then makes a devious smirk) Hmmm~ I see~"

Dioscuri/Castor: "Oh~ The flames of St. Elmo, huh. Hehe~ I can clearly see that the Rider older brother is truly a hard piece, but what about his idiotic Avenger-self?"

Elizabeth Bathory(All Versions): "Hahahahaha!! That lizard is the best! I can't decide which one is the more fun to torment! The fake hero? The fake Cinderella? The one dressed as a witch? Each one of them have that funny look of despair on their faces, hahahahaha!!"

St. Walpurga: "Hm? Honorable Saint Walpurga-sama? Is there something wrong? Hm? About me? Ah! Don't get the wrong idea. I may use magecraft, but I only see it as a convenient tool, so I am not a witch! Really, I am not!"

St. George: "Ah! Georgios-sama! Is that really the saint who slayed the dragon, Saint Georgios!? Soooo Coool! Hm? Why is he holding a camera?"

Event: "Master~ Would you have an event or... Me~? That was a joke, though. Come on, you don't need to be angry."

Birthday: "Hey, Master. I shall offer you this rosario as your birthday gift. It will protect you from all manners of curses, block any illnessess, and even improve your health. How about it?"

Holy Grail: "The Holy Grail... If it was the real Grail, I would do anything in my power to secure it on my Hagia Sophia. But since it is a fake Grail, then I'll just had to destroy it. Hm? It can be used to enhance a Servant's Saint Graph? Then why didn't you just say so!"

Bond Lines: 1: "Master~ How are you? Do you wish... To sleep with me? Too bad! You're just to plain that it is hard to take you seriously, hahahaha!!"

2: "You want me to talk about my Hagia Sophia? Of course I will! Hehehe~ That cathedral, is my pride, my joy, my life, in other words. It is the very core of my being and pride as the Emperor! I had surpassed King Solomon! But....(She then puts an ugly frown) It was all ruined... defiled by those idiotic Turks...! Mark my words, Master. Someday, I will go an destroy the current Hagia Sophia, whatever means necessary."

3: "About my wife? Ooohh! Well, the funny thing is, that I was never really married in my life. I mean since I was a woman, I had to use a homoculus to act as my wife for appearances sake, thus legends about me and my 'wife' started to sprout. Which... is one of my many regrets... is not having being truly married, thus not conceiving ak heir... In other words I'm still virgin!"

4: "(She had a saddened look on her face)My greatest regret... was not being able to realize my dream... my dream of restoring the empire to its former glory... If... If only I had more time... If only my body hadn't given up... *Hic*.... Why god? Why did you take my life!? I... I still had so much to do... My dream... Why it had to be turned into dust!?"

5: "My dream of the restored empire may be long gone, and there's nothing left to restore. But... if I help you in your mission, and watch over you, then that would be my guiding light.(She then smile warmly) Master, may the light of god and that of the sun may shine on your path."

Noble Phantasm damage: "Aiiieee! It huuurts!!"

Regular damage: "Kya!!"

Defeat: 1: "Ugh... I guess this is it... be sure to destroy the enemies."

2: "No... not again... God... don't my life again..."

3: "Hahaha... I guess my providence ends here..."

Victory: 1: "This our victory, of course! Then, let us strip the enemies of everything!"

2: "Hmm... This is indeed a great victory, but be sure to not let your guard down, Master."

3: "The light of god has blessed us, let us thank the heavens for this victory."

Noble Phantasm: 1: "Lo and behold my Noble Phantasm!(A light started to illuminate the sky as white feathers started to fall like snow) A holy ground, the wisdom of the heavens, god's divine will, shall fall upon this earth!(Materialized in all its glory its the Noble Phantasm construct of Justinian) Hagia Sophia!(The scenario changed into the inside the Hagia Sophia, where not only the enemies were weakened, but also many swords made of light pierced all the enemies, while a light illuminated all the party members) And thus god's divine providence has been delivered."

2: "Look at me, Solomon!(A light started to illuminate the sky as white feathers started to fall like snow) Look at how I surpassed you, my temple reaches the heavens itself!(Materialized in all its glory its the Noble Phantasm construct of Justinian) This is my Hagia Sophia!(The scenario changed into the inside the Hagia Sophia, where not only the enemies were weakened, but also many swords made of light pierced all the enemies, while a lighy illuminated all the enemies) Thus a holy miracle has descended."

Voice: Kaede Hondo.
Other qualifying classes: Grand Saber, Saber, Rider, Ruler.

Using the image sake with the voice... Ugh... I'm dying off with this. So someday, this list of OCs might come to an end someday.

Vote and Subscribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 79 92
A book containing facts about my Ocs! DISCLAIMER: I do NOT post on any other site other then Wattpad and Quotev.
24K 708 9
A soul has been reincarnated into a world full of demons and angels, but she will have a power from another world. The power of the Class Cards from...
2.3K 12 35
A story of a alternate universe similar to the world of fate stay night, where heroes fight to get the grail and claim their wishes.There is a twist...
67.4K 1.8K 56
Heroes. Legendary figures from stories who are remembered by their glory, fame and prestige. They were the light in the darkness that fought against...