𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧...

ee__xxx tarafından

~Sometimes when the pressure gets too much, it breaks down a person like no other. . . . Liza Holland's life... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
New Year 2019
back to normalcy
a day well spent
silence before the storm
an unexpected surprise
the apology
Friends
don't mess with me
how could he?
THE day arrives
A/N
The Twins' birthday
Life was good...until....
Welcome to...
| The Convention | Part 1
|The Convention| Part 2
Noooooooooo!!!
A little something new
Say YES!
The usual
Accident or not??
Everything seems blurry
New News
The loss of a friend
The Talk
The Audition
Mother-daughter day out!
The Auditioning Process
Scuba diving🌊
Party Time!!!
Bali Vlog!
Trouble at home?
A LOT of Trouble at Home
Making Ammends
Dinner with the cast!
Now isn't that sweet!
Now isn't that sweet! (Part-2)
A very Far From Home premiere
Sorry, WHAT?
San Diego Comic-Con
Leaving Home
The Adventure Begins
D23. Disaster or not?
Just talk to me, that's all I want
We are a family!
Bottling up frustration
Surprise!
Siblings to the rescue!
And that's a wrap!
Pitch Meeting
Homeward Bound
Home Sweet Home
Cumpleaños bash!
Not All Discoveries Are Good
Angustia
YouTube Live!
First day on set
Kicking off the press tour
Final Showdown in La
• Epilogue •
GRACIAS!❤️
😶
The Haircut

Birthday surprise!

1.1K 34 0
ee__xxx tarafından

Liza's POV

Harry and I finally make it back to the hotel in one piece. Honestly, I can barely keep my eyes open, but we NEED to surprise Tom. He's been working so hard, so he deserves it. Harry informed me that we were going scuba diving tomorrow and then we'd have a little party here. Tom managed to get the day off. Harry said that when Tom asked, the Marvel and Sony officials obliged right away because everyone knew how much of a workaholic he was.
Anyway, we check in and head straight to my room. I check the time in the elevator and it reads 11:45pm. We need to hurry. I have Tom's gift with me, obviously. This time, we decided to give him a family gift instead of individual ones.
Harry and I get to my room, Sam is already there. I quickly grab a change of clothes from my suitcase and dash to the bathroom. After quickly freshening up, I come out and see the stuff ready.
We sneak up to Tom's room, which was next to mine. We open the door as quietly as possible and I poke my head in once, just to check that he was asleep. Sure, there he was. The lights were off and his phone was charging on the nightstand. Spoiler-king was sleeping so peacefully. That was going to change.
When we went in, it was 11:58. We stood still, and anxiously waited for two minutes. As soon as the clock struck 12, we jumped up, put the lights on and started singing on top of our lungs,
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Tom
Happy birthday to youuu"

Tom literally jumped out of bed. It was so damn funny. Poor boy got scared to death! Ah well... I'd be scared too if someone snuck in my room at midnight.

Tom's POV

No doubt I love press tours, but they sure can be exhausting. Like so many interviews every day! But I love it! This job is way too rewarding to complain. Today was no different. I went back to our hotel with Harry, Sam had been chilling the entire day, and went straight to bed after dinner and a nice warm shower.
I was sleeping soundly but got woken up by around three different voices yelling Happy Birthday... Well, it's my birthday but Harry and Sam wouldn't wake me up just to wish. Besides, the third voice was a female one.
Not gonna lie, I practically jumped out of my bed. I was kind of half asleep but, I see Sam, Harry and Liza? Wait! Am I hallucinating? She's supposed to be in London.
She runs over to me and hugs me tight. Okay she's here. I'm definitely not hallucinating. She wishes me happy birthday and is followed by the twins. I'm so very glad that she came.

Liza's POV

Tom then cuts his cake, you guessed it, Spider-Man themed obviously and decked with a full 23 lighted candles. God knows how Sam and Harry got hold of it. But we sing 'Happy Birthday' again though, without waking the entire floor up this time.
After our little surprise, Tom literally kicks us out saying that we need to rest and let him sleep too. We couldn't even retaliate! Dang!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 557 12
A wounded heart can be said to have healed, but over the long time, someone's heart was returning to the past, hoping to bring back yesterday's memoi...
369K 11.2K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
80.6K 2.2K 25
Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson •This story is complete highest ranking #1 la...
8.3K 323 23
Alexandra Vanessa Anastasia A. Marcos. She's the Princess of her family because she's the only girl in her family, her brothers, cousins, parents, ti...