The Girl With Lycan Blood

By TheSydneyMarie

(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
More Stories

Intro

703K 15.3K 1.9K
By TheSydneyMarie

Welcome!

This story has been re-titled and combined with its sequel All I Wanted was a Chance. All I Wanted was a Chance has been taken down from Wattpad as a separate story. Instead of having book one and two separate, I decided to split up the story into Part 1 and Part 2 which is collectively The Girl With Lycan Blood. If you are a re-reader, I hope this makes sense.

Part 1 - previously All I Wanted was a Mate
Part 2 - previously All I Wanted was a Chance

Together they are The Girl With Lycan Blood, aka this story.

WARNING:
This story is the first one I have ever written, which means that it is not my best work. Beware of grammar mistakes, plot holes, spelling errors, and a lot of cringe.
But, I know many people adore this story, so I keep it up for you all.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

P.S. If you are a re-reader, I switched out the original ending with the alternate ending written later on. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
610K 15.7K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
2.2K 152 30
Mates are something that comes naturally with being a Lycan. When your an alpha it becomes even more important. Two alphas, two packs and one bond, w...