๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ โœถ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By theclockworkghost

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษด... More

๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE

THIRTY-SIX

24.8K 753 250
By theclockworkghost

36 | GOODBYE FIRST KISS

LOVE was a funny thing.

Winter could have sworn that she was in love with Jay just hours ago, but now with a clear head, she realized just how fake that had been. Whatever the hell her brief fling with Jay was had definitely not been love, Mal was right — it was an obsession.

It was nothing compared to how she felt with Harry. And that was saying something seeing as she deftly believed that she was not in love with Harry.

Of course, she was not in love with Harry, she couldn't have been, no way.

But still, even whatever it was that she felt for Harry was a billion times more real than that phony obsession she and Jay had for each other.

Still, she could not believe that she actually forgot Harry. I mean who could forget Harry Hook — he was one of those people that one could simply never forget. But again, the thought of thinking his name had been Herbert Hookem caused Winter to snort.

She squinted against the bright sun that was hitting her face and warming her always chilly skin. The sound of the ocean and the crew below brought her solace, she could not wait to see just where they were heading this time around.

Perhaps it would be another hidden island or an ancient tomb concealing treasures? Who knew, but she was sure excited to experience whatever adventure the Lost Revenge brought her, Harry, and the rest of the crew too.

"Me duckling, whatcha ye doin' all the way up here?" Winter looked down from where she was leaning against the banister of the crow's nest.

She loved the crow's nest, it was the highest point of the entire ship and she could see the miles upon miles from here. The salty ocean air tickled against her nose as she watched the rolling blue waves.

Winter could fly, so getting into the crow's nest did not take much effort for her at all. However, on the other hand, Harry could not fly so he was stuck climbing the ropes like a normal person to get up there.

Harry grunted while heaving himself over the banister, a small smile splitting over Winter's face.

She opened her mouth, ready to answer his question, but stopped short. What was she doing up here? Actually, what was she doing on this damn ship all the way in the middle of nowhere? What the hell was going on?

"Winterfell," Winter's heart stopped at the name Harry called her, her full name slipping out of his mouth as though he had said it a hundred times before, "what's the matter?" he was looking at her in concern.

But how did he know that name? Winter was confused and beginning to panic. What was going on?

She shuffled and it was then that she took note of what she was wearing. Leather and chains? Winter brought a hand to her head, feeling a tricorn hat atop it, just like the one Harry was wearing. She was dressed in true pirate fashion.

What?

What really made her panic was when she pulled a stray piece of her hair and took account for just how white it really was.

"Winterfell?" She jumped in alarm when Harry rested his hands on her shoulders, his eyes wide with concern. "What's the matter?"

Winterfell. Winterfell. Winterfell.

She continuously heard Harry saying her name with that rolling accent. It repeated itself like a mantra inside of her head. Her surroundings suddenly swirled around her, lost in a chaotic tornado. She kept hearing Harry repeating her full name, and against her will — she found that she quite liked the way he said it.

———————

Winter awoke with a start, her body flinging itself into an upright position. She grabbed at her chest, feeling her heart pounding with the sudden flush of adrenaline coursing through her.

"Woah, girly," Winter looked to her right in a confused manner, seeing Mal and Evie standing there with expressions of concern.

It was a dream?

Of course, it was a dream. There was no way Winter would ever sail away with Harry in the Lost Revenge. With Harry.

Harry...

Jay... the Halloween party — the love spell!

Winter breathed deeply, willing herself to calm down. She realized then that she was in Evie and Mal's room, laying on Mal's bed. It appeared to be dark outside based on the moonlight drifting through the window.

"It wasn't a dream, was it?" Winter finally rasped, her mind flickering to what had happened over the last few hours.

It came in clips and Winter was not all sure that what she remembered was correct. She remembered being really really obsessed with Jay. She also remembered kissing him... multiple times.

It wasn't like the kiss was bad — actually no that was a lie because the pain of the bruising caused by it was finally coming back to bite Winter in the ass. At the time she was the kisses were great — magnificent! Now though, she realized that they just hurt... a lot.

Winter and Jay had just been too rough with each other for the kisses to bring anything but pain. Adding to that, it saddened Winter to think that that had been her first kiss. Practically trying to eat Jay alive.

Oh well, she supposed that at least now she had the practice down. She certainly gained a new skillset in kissing with how much she made out with Jay.

"No," Evie sighed, sitting next Winter on the bed, taking her hand in her own. "I'm sorry," Evie said sadly, "Jay feels really bad about it."

Winter tried not to flinch when she realized that she had no gloves on and Evie was currently gripping her hand.

Oh crap.

Winter fully expected for Evie to jerk away with a yelp and for her hand to be frostbitten. However, that did not happen at all, and to say Winter was surprised was an understatement. Maybe Winter really did need to give herself more credit because Evie was holding onto her hand and nothing was happening.

"It's not Jay's fault," Winter sighed, wishing she could be upset at Jay but not finding she had the heart to.

He and Carlos both, they didn't mean for this to happen. It was an honest mistake on their part. Plus, Jay had been just as much of a victim to this as she had, Winter highly doubted that Jay wanted to kiss her... or lend her his clothes.

Winter cringed realized she still had on the Tourney shirt and Carlos's bottoms.

Mal quirked a brow, sharing a look with Evie. Mal knew Winter was a passive person, but she had more than a right to be upset at the two for this.

"Dude, they totally spelled you, it's okay to be angry, you know..." Mal stated causing Winter to shrug.

"I know, but it was a mistake, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. What are you going to do? Besides, it's over now, we can all move on..." Winter ran a hand through her knotted hair, sighing at the feel.

It would take her ages to unknot it with how long it was. She really had to cut it soon.

"We were all so worried about you," Evie said, deciding to not say anything about Winter's lack of rage, "it was Harry and me who found you missing, he's been beating himself up for not noticing your disappearance sooner,"

"Why?" Winter rose a brow. "It's not either of your jobs to babysit me, you shouldn't feel guilty about that..."

"Trust me," Evie snorted, "We both know that, feeling guilty over something like this was unheard of back on the Isle..." Evie stopped suddenly before shaking her head, this was not the Isle anymore — this was Auradon, "point is — it's no secret that Harry loves you, other than Uma you are the only one who he feels guilty about not protecting. Even then, Uma is more than capable of taking care of herself, so it's a worse feeling for him with you..."

"Hey," Winter crossed her arms, "I can take care of myself!"

Mal snorted. "Okay..." she said sarcastically, not realizing that in a few weeks' time she would be eating her words.

Evie breathed deeply. "That's not what I meant, Winnie. It's just that we were all worried and we're glad that you're safe," Evie tightened her grasp on Winter's hand.

Winter smiled while nodding her head. She understood where Evie was coming from. Even if she had her doubts about Harry loving her (she did not voice this out loud though) she knew that he must have felt somewhat guilty based on how Evie was expressing his reaction.

Cracking her neck, Winter turned and stood from the bed.

"Well, I'm glad that I'm not missing either," Winter laughed at her own words, taking in the twos expressions. She paused before giving them a more sincere look. "And thank you for helping me, really."

"Ugh, I can't believe your first kiss was with Jay though! And just look at you, all covered in bruises," Evie pouted while Winter shrugged nonchalantly.

She truly did not want to sink in thoughts about what could have been. She had her first kiss whether she liked it or not and there was no changing it. She might as well bask in the only good thing about it.

"At least I got the practice, I mean — sixteen going on seventeen and still never having kissed anyone..." Winter trailed, realizing that she should maybe actually be thanking Jay.

"But still, that was supposed to be Harry's job," Evie exclaimed while Mal and Winter cringed at her loud tone.

"What? Taking my first kiss?" Winter narrowed her eyes.

"Yes!" Both girls yelled causing Winter to roll her eyes.

But a small feeling a sorrow opened up in the pit of her stomach at the thought. The thought of Harry Hook being her first kiss sent a wave of butterflies tickling her stomach that the thought of Jay did not. To think that last night she almost had her first kiss with Harry too... then for her to stop it only to be kissed by Jay not even an hour later.

Complete B.S. if you asked her. It must have been some kind of joke from God or something.

Yes, it really sucked that Harry was not her first kiss and Jay was. Not that she had a problem with Jay, she just could not bring herself to view him like that especially with the lingering thought of Harry.

But maybe it was better that way, after all, she is trying to push Harry away. Kissing him would be the opposite of that.

Because she was definitely not in... in... in the L-word with him. Nope, she could not even say it.

"I am going to go back to my room and sleep now," Winter finally claimed with a tired sigh, making her way to the door.

It had been a really long day. And even if she had been sleeping most of it off, the idea of her own bed was a comforting thought.

"Okay," Mal said, opening the door for Winter. "We'll see you tomorrow, and please be careful while walking back to your room..."

Winter rolled her eyes at Mal's teasing tone. "Gosh, shut up," she groaned waving at the two before trotting out of the room.

Just before she exited, she noticed her own reflection on the full-length mirror a few feet away. She momentarily froze, her eyes watching herself. For a split second, she could have sworn her own reflection gave her a hint of a smirk but when she blinked it was gone.

Her reflection was just that, a reflection. Nevertheless, it caused her to shiver and look away from the mirror. What was going on with her? Must have been an effect of the potion.

The door closed as soon as she was a few feet away from the room. Walking in the direction of her own room, Winter was pleased to find that she had her room key when she patted down the pockets of the shorts.

She was barefoot, and as much as Winter preferred walking barefoot, it still felt odd to be barefoot in Auradon anywhere apart from her room.

She turned the corner only to come face-to-face with a familiar pirate. Winter squeaked in surprise, jumping back at the same time Harry did with an expression of equal shock. He had been coming to check up on her, but he did not expect to actually run into her.

It took a lot for Evie and Mal to convince Harry that Winter was better off in the comfort of their room rather than his.

"Ahoy!" Harry greeted after a second, gathering himself immediately whereas Winter was still ridding herself of the surprise.

"Hi...?" Winter started unsurely, yelping when Harry reached forward and tugged her into a gentle hug.

He was careful of her bruises, holding the girl to his chest. Winter was forced to her tiptoes, her mouth open and closing alike to a fish. Yes, Harry was generally very touchy-feely, but this was a different sort of affection that she was not used to from the pirate.

An affectionate gesture that came in the form of a hug that heated Winter to her very core. It warmed even the most desolate places which Winter never knew could be warm.

Hesitantly, she wrapped her arms around Harry, basking in the heat that he was providing.

She loved warm hugs.

"I like warm hugs," She found herself saying out loud, her eyes widening in shock when she realized what she just said.

She did not just say Olaf's catchphrase out loud, to Harry Hook at that.

Slowly, Harry pulled back his head back so he could see her, but kept her close to him. He rose a brow, a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.

"Do ya? Well, I'm glad to know that," she blushed at his words, shaking his head.

"You didn't hear that,"

"I definitely did, lass,"

"You definitely did not, Harold," Winter growled, but made no move to leave the hug.

Nope, she liked warm hugs way too much to pull away.

Suddenly, Harry pulled away, resting his hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes fiercely.

"Don't ya ever be doin' tha' to me again, duckling," Harry scowled, Winter's breath catching in her throat at the sudden shift in his attitude.

What in the world?

"Do what?" Winter questioned with furrowed brows.

Harry sighed in irritation, pinching the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes. He relaxed, remembering what he had learned to calm his temper in Remedial Goodness.

Calmly, Harry opened his eyes and stared down at Winter intensely, "ya don't ever make me think ya missin' again..."

"I'm sorry," Winter sarcastically remarked, "I'll make sure to call the next time I get spelled." She dryly added.

Harry rolled his eyes at her sarcasm, shaking his head but grinning nonetheless. He was so worried, but to have her back to herself right in front of him.

He frowned when he saw her still wearing Jay's stupid Tourney jersey, he also made a mental note to give her one of his Swords and Shields hoodies and make her wear it around Jay. It may have been childish, but Harry could not help but feel a new sense of protectiveness wash over him after what happened.

He was still extremely upset at Jay even if the bloke had been under the influence of a spell. Jay stole Winter's first kiss; he freakin' stole Winter.

He could feel the bubbling wild anger rising once again, his eyes flashing alike to a storm. Winter saw this, and she shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. As the seconds passed, it seemed the storm in Harry's eyes grew more deadly, causing Winter to swallow nervously.

Out of pure instinct, Winter was not even really sure why she had done it, she reached out and placed her hand against Harry's upper arm. Immediately, Harry's eyes flickered down to meet her own, refocusing on the warm brown that held so much kindness Harry could drown in it.

"Yer not wearing yer gloves," Harry found himself saying, slowly peeling away from Winter's gaze to look at her bare hands.

Winter blushed, her fingers twitching nervously. As far as she was concerned, she had never touched Harry without her gloves on. It felt strange but nice at the same time, and Winter found herself wishing that she did not need to wear those stupid gloves all time.

Realistically, she did not need to wear the gloves at all, it was her choice. But after all these years, Winter had almost tricked herself into thinking she needed them and had managed to make herself OCD about it.

Even now, it was bothering Winter immensely to the point that she might just have a mental breakdown. She was holding herself together fantastically though, and a large portion of that was because of Harry. Winter was not sure why, but as nervous as Harry could make her feel, he was made her feel even more at ease and relaxed.

"Don't get used to it," Winter said with a small smile, removing her hand as she sensed Harry's churning anger had subsided.

Harry only smiled, grabbing her right hand bringing it up to his mouth. Chills went down Winter's spin as Harry met her eyes and placed a chaste kiss against her fingers. It was a gesture that he had been doing more recently, and one that had Winter flushing.

She blushed brightly, breaking their war of gazes as she could no longer hold it. Harry smiled at that, Winter able to feel it from the brush of his lips against her fingers.

"It could have been me," Harry murmured so lowly that Winter thought she had imagined it at first.

"What?" She questioned breathlessly as Harry sighed.

"Your first kiss, it could have been me," he shed light on it causing Winter to take a sharp intake.

She bit her lip unsure of how to respond. She wished it had been him, it had almost been him.

Out of all the things that Winter could have said back, her antsy nature got the best of her once again. Even after all these months of knowing Harry, it seemed that a lot of the time he still made Winter speechless.

"...I hope you did the homework assignment..."

Winter wanted to bash her skull against the wall. She totally just ruined the moment. Harry paused, narrowing his eyes in a questioning manner while putting Winter's hand down. He flashed her an unsure look, wondering if he had just misheard what she said.

"Wha'?" He tilted his head.

Winter closed her eyes, huffing when she realized there was no getting out of this now. Might as well own up to it, the moment was already ruined. Plus, she really was curious.

"Lake Eurosia, the short story we were supposed to read? Have you done that yet? We have to read a small summary and present a collage analysis of it in front of the class on Monday, you know," she was talking about their second-hour Grammar class that she shared with Harry.

That was also, admittedly, the only class that she has with him where he did not sit next to her. The teacher had assigned seats which forced Winter and Harry to sit on separate sides of the room from each other.

There had been one day a few weeks ago where Harry had been about to sit next to Winter despite the seating chart, but Winter begged him not to as she did not want him to get in trouble. Her pleas seemed to have some sort of effect on him as with a huff and roll of his eyes he did not go through with his plan.

"Ah, of course, I did!" Harry decided not to question Winter's total 360 of conversation, as it was something that she did often. However, Harry had a feeling that Winter did not realize just how much she did it, it made him smile. "It be the one where the alien twins ride horseback across the country to get to their space ship in the lake, right?"

Winter looked completely lost, her mouth opening slightly. Harry wanted to burst out laughing at the look she was giving him.

"That's not the plot of that book at all," Winter looked as though she wanted to laugh and cry at the same by the pondering expression that crossed Harry's face.

"Oh, it isn't," he scratched the back of his neck.

Maybe he was getting his video games and graphic novels Gil read out loud confused with the book. Then again, he never actually read that book.

"Harry," Winter rolled her eyes, "I told you at our last tutoring session that you had to read the book. You can't keep blowing assignments off, that's one of the reasons your grades are so low!"

Winter would admit that with the tutoring, Harry had managed to get his grades just barely at a C. It was enough for him to stay on the Swords and Shields team, but it seemed Harry had no further drive to bump his grades up.

It wasn't like he was stupid either, he just didn't feel the need to put in the effort.

Shaking her head, Winter started walking in the direction of her room. Harry followed after her, both of them stopping when they reached the outside of her door.

"I am going to sleep, good night," Winter smiled at Harry who winked.

"Need a sleeping partner?" He questioned, about to lean in to place a suave kiss on her cheek.

Before he could, Winter suddenly swooped into her room.

"Nope," she called before closing the door in his face, the pirate hearing the lock click right after.

He smirked in reply, he really liked her playing hard-to-get.

———————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 600 22
COMPLETED*** After the royal engagement, Audrey finally realized that she didn't need a man to be happy. But at the same time, all that Harry Hook wa...
8.2K 88 12
The Adventures kids are invited to the fairytale kingdom of Auradon as Kristoff and Anna's daughter, Arianna has been accepted into Auradon Prep. How...
35.8K 543 50
Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't believe in love...she's in collage and h...
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...