Fem!Izuku X Shie Hassaikai On...

By nana_academia1002

( REQUEST TEMPORARILY CLOSE ) Fem!Izuku X Shie Hassaikai ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A book containing hilarious, ad... More

Prologue
Rules & Requests (CLOSED)
Valentine's Day ~ R.Harem
Pressure ~ OverDeku
Sickness ~OverDeku
Popsicle ~ R.Harem
Drunk ~ R.Harem
Unpredictable ~ ChronoDeku
Fight ~ OverDeku/RappDeku
Sharing ~ OverDeku/ChronoDeku
Babysitting ~ R.Harem
Cockroach ~ ToyaDeku
Author's Note + Question
Our Child ~ NemotoDeku/ChronoDeku
SFW Alphabet ♡ OverDeku
SFW Alphabet ♡ ChronoDeku
SFW Alphabet ♡ RappaDeku
SFW Alphabet ♡ ToyaDeku
SFW Alphabet ♡ NemotoDeku
Misunderstanding ~ OverDeku/ChronoDeku
Tease ~ OverDeku
Their Children With Izuku
Jealousy ~ RappaDeku
First Meeting ~ OverDeku/ChronoDeku
Change ~ R.Harem/NemotoDeku
Pikachu ~ ToyaDeku
Pain,Pain, Go Away ~ ChronoDeku/OverDeku
Pick-up Lines ~ R.Harem/RappaDeku
Pops' Worries ~ OverDeku/RappaDeku
Unpleasent Reunion ~ ToyaDeku

Encounter ~ R.Harem

1.2K 35 47
By nana_academia1002

Ship : Reverse Harem/ Slight OverDeku

Scenario : Another normal day. Except that Izuku encountered some heroes who were secretly  investigating the Shie Hassaikai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another fine morning greeted the residents of the yakuza group's house. Everyone was minding their own business, doing works, running errands and interacting with each other like usual, right after eating breakfast. These yakuzas would never EVER missed their meals because the food were cooked by the their lovely, caring Young Lady.

Izuku.

The green-headed girl exchanged morning greetings with the minor yakuzas as she walked through the spacious courtyard. Izuku headed toward the giant gate before pushing it open. Strolling out of the courtyard, she checked the mailbox for any letters or mails. There were only electric bill and water bill receipts.

Unknown to Izuku, two heroes were flabbergasted with her sudden appearance there. One of the heroes -- wearing glasses -- set down a binocular he had been using to spy on the yakuza. His sidekick, a woman with light blue skin, had her jaw dropped wide open.

"Nothing else in here. Yosh, I should go back to the others." Satisfied with her search, the female greenette returned into the property. The gate was closed again, concealing its inside from the outside world.

"Sir, have you seen that girl before?" Bubble Girl asked her boss in full confusion. Nighteye shook his head as his delicate fingers held his chin. His mind began to swirl with theories.

"According to the Shie Hassaikai files -- that contained the name list of the members -- that were registered to the polices, all of the members are males. There is no single woman in that group." The bespectacled-man stated the fact, which was immediately agreed by the young heroine.

"Besides, that girl just now doesn't look like a normal member either... Should we ask the polices about her?" Bubble Girl crossed her arms, eyes stared at her boss' face.

"We will think of this later. For now, let's obersve them a little longer, and then we will meet up with Mirio to tell him everything we found."

"Yes, Sir!"

•••••

"Grandpa, can I go out? I want to buy some groceries!"

Izuku surprised Pops with a hug from behind. Her arms wrapped around his neck. A smile graced her beautiful freckled-face. The middle-aged man chuckled heartily, closing the book he was quietly reading earlier.

"Sure, sweetie. But don't go out alone. Chisaki and Kurono will be upset if they find out you leave the house by yourself."

Pops allowed, but with a little number of conditions. Izuku untangled herself from her grandfather and went to sit next to him.

"Those two are such worrywarts and overprotective... But alright, I will take someone with me. Actually, I have asked one of the Bullets to come along. Is that okay?"

The eagerness in her voice arose. Izuku eagerly expected an answer she wanted to hear from her dear grandfather. Although, she knew Pops would never turn her down.

"That is a brilliant. Now, you are good to go."

"Yey, thank you, Grandpa! I love you so much!"

•••••

In the city, Izuku and Toya just finished doing grocery shopping together. Their hands were fully holding many plastics of the groceries they bought. Deciding to take a short break and satisfy their thirst, the two sat on the nearest bench to catch their breath.

"Young Lady, I'm going to buy beverages for us. What drink do you want?" The mustard yellow-haired man asked his Young Lady. Despite the exhaustion surging through his body, he could not leave Izuku all thirsty and tired. And so, he offered himself to buy beverages for both of them.

"Hm... I want... Plum Green Tea." Izuku tugged a smile of happiness for her bodyguard. Toya nodded his head delightfully.

"The queue is quite longer so it may take a while. Please wait here, okay?"

"Alright~"

After that, Toya went to beverages stall to buy the drinks. Izuku, being a good girl she was, stayed sitting on the bench. To kill the boredom that slowly ate out her patience, she observed the horde of people around her.

This is taking longer than I expected... Now I'm bored...

Sighing in defeat, Izuku continued to look around to distract herself from her own thoughts. That was when, she spotted three heroes gathering together. Surprisingly, she recognized one of them. And it was none other than Sir Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick!

I-It is Sir Nighteye! I want his autograph! (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼✧

Ignoring Toya's reminder, Izuku got up from the bench and skidded to the heroes group. She just stood near them, observing what ever their activities were.

It looked like they were discussing about something, but Izuku could not comprehend. The three heroes also didn't notice her presence.

However, Izuku could pick up some words such as 'yakuza', 'mystery'. And the worda that intrigued her the most was, Shie Hassaikai and Chisaki.

Why are they talking about Shie Hassaikai? Could it be they are one of the those yakuza admirers?

"Um..."

Izuku's voice rang, startling the heroes. They quickly turned to the voice's owner, shock clearly covering their faces, especially Sir Nighteye. The girl he saw a few moments ago was standing before him.

Fortunately, Izuku was too dense too notice their expressions. She was overwhelmed with excitement of being able to meet Sir Nighteye behind the screen. So, a bright smile was presented by the hero lover.

"Hi there! You are Sir Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick, right? Can I have your autograph?" Izuku innocently asked with joy rhyming along her mellow voice. Sir Nighteye was baffled, same with his sidekick and work study student.

"Pardon me?"

"I'm a fan of yours!"

Izuku replied eagerly, though she was a little confused. Sir Nighteye was bewildered. Perhaps she phrased her words wrongly?

"...you are..." Bubble Girl paused there, dumbfounded.

"...a fan of Sir?" Mirio continued in disbelief.

"Yes, I am!" Izuku remarked energetically.

This time, they were silenced. How come someone related to the yakuza was a fan of heroes? Majority of these designated villains group's members were anti-hero and really despised the allies of justice. Yet, this girl had a different mindset.

"Excuse me, but may I ask—"

"There you are, Izuku."

A different voice -- husky and deep -- interrupted their short conversation. Izuku recognized that voice so she turned to the direction it came from. In complete surprise, she exhaled a loud gasp.

Kai and Hari were walking toward the group.

Note : Toya called them when he realized Izuku was missing. He didn't know what to do-- because of panic and anxiety.

"Kai, Hari? Why are you two here?" The female greenette seemed very perplexed. Realization hit her mind like truck. Shoot, she totally forgot about Toya—

"What do you think you are doing, wondering alone in the city? You are putting yourself in danger, Young Lady." Kai shook his head in distaste, disappointed with the girl's misbehaving.

"I'm sorry for causing you troubles, heroes. My fianceé here is a little troublemaker." Kai 'politely' apologized, his eyes shut close as if he was smiling.

Hari, who was not wearing his usual black plague mask, motioned Izuku to return to them. "Come on, Izuku. Pops is waiting for your return. He is worried about you."

"Oh my— I have to go back now. Well then, see you again, heroes. Do your best at work!"

Izuku rushed toward her two childhood friends. To prove to the heroes that she was truly his fianceé, Kai boldly pulled her into a warm embrace. Again, the heroes were astonished.

"For goodness sake, you are getting more and more reckless. Do I need to discipline you again, hmm, angel?" Kai whispered the last few words into her ear, which made Izuku flush.

"Alright, lets return home." Upon hearing the order, Kai, Hari and Izuku walked away from the heroes.

"....okay, so she is actually Chisaki's fianceé. That is unexpected.." Mirio aired out his thoughts.

"Believeable or not, we have witnessed the truth. Let's just go back to the agency and discuss this case further." Nighteye demanded.

"Now I'm starting to doubt Chisaki do something bad like we thought, Sir. He seems like a... Decent man. He even treats his fianceé nicely—"

"We will discuss that later Bubble Girl."

"I'm just telling my opinion!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random one shot that keep haunting my mind that I have no choice but to write it down. I have always wanted to write this. 😂

I may write more moments of Izuku meeting U.A. students (that were involved in Shie Hassaikai investigation mostly). Just to see the students' reactions when they meet with the Young Lady of the group they were ininvestigating—

Maybe love will spark?😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 942 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...
22.3K 352 7
A chance meeting turns Izuku Midoriya's life upside down. After meeting a very rich man, who is used to getting everything he wants. Izuku manages t...
8.8K 196 51
Just a BakuDeku oneshots book because I love these two. And just so you know a lot of the scenarios are from an original book I'm writing. If you wan...
180K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...