Be My Baby's Father | j.hs

Від BTStrashcrack

"Wait hold on let me get this straight-" "It's not that hard to understand but okay." "Someone is paying you... Більше

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 {END}
END NOTES

Chapter 12

3.1K 269 59
Від BTStrashcrack

One Month Later

Today Hoseok was starting his first day as a choreographer at BigHit. After a month of continuous phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings, they finally decided that Hoseok was the right guy for the job.

Since I stopped paying Hoseok after we started dating, it was a good way for him to make his own income.

He kept pacing around the living room and fiddling with his fingers.

I watched amusedly from the kitchen, feeding Chanhee a pancake.

I walked over to him and grabbed one of his hands, lacing our fingers together.

"You're gonna do great. Just do what you do best and dance," I advised.

"I wish you could come with me," he sighed.

"I'll be waiting right here with Chanhee when you get back. So make us proud," I cheered.

I pressed a sweet kiss to his lips and then raised Chanhee to him so Chanhee could also give him a cute kiss.

"Alright bye guys," he said.

"Fighting!" I cheered.

And with that, I was alone with Chanhee.

"Hmm, should we cook some lunch for everyone and surprise Hobi?" I asked Chanhee.

He giggled and clapped his hands excitedly.

I first grabbed Chanhee's fake cooking set so he could pretend that he was cooking alongside me.

He was sitting on the floor just outside of the kitchen, happily 'cooking' his own food.

And with that, it was time to start my cooking. I wasn't sure how much I needed to make but I wanted to make enough for everyone.

So I started my cooking adventure, cooking mountains of food for all the hungry people.

To be honest, I hated cooking. Before I got pregnant with Chanhee, my ex always cooked for us. In turn, I did other chores.

But when he left, I was at a loss. I tried cooking but I just wasn't good at it. When he left my parents came down to Seoul for a bit and they taught me everything about parenthood. They taught me how to cook, clean, do laundry, feed the baby, change the diaper, all of it was taught by my parents.

And from then, I did everything as a one-woman show. I didn't need anyone except Chanhee.

That's what I used to think. Until I opened my doors to a certain someone and he came in and shattered my world.

I stared off dreamily for a bit before returning my attention to my cooking.

After a while, I had finally run out of ingredients and decided that I had made enough food.

Chanhee waved a plastic slice of pizza at me.

"Did you make mama pizza?" I played along, scooping him into my arms.

He 'fed' the pizza. Of course, since he was a baby with no concept of plastic, he shoved the thing in my mouth. I took it in between my teeth and pretended to eat it.

"Wow, that was so yummy Channie! You should become a chef when you're older!" I cheered.

I set Chanhee down on a counter and began putting all of the food into bags.

"Oh boy, this is gonna be tough. But I'm a strong mama. I can do this," I pepped myself up.

First I took Chanhee into my arms. Once I knew he was secure, I picked up the bags and put them around my arms.

I struggled a bit because it was so heavy, but eventually, I was able to shuffle to the car. I set all the bags down in the front seat and then buckled Chanhee up in the backseat.

"See, I got this."

A short drive later we arrived at the BigHit building.

In the parking lot there was a young guy on a phone call with someone.

"Seokjin hyung, just run her a warm bath and give her a massage and stop panicking!" He groaned.

I turned my focus back to my own dilemma of figuring out how to carry everything.

"I can do this. I did it before."

I picked up Chanhee and then grabbed the bags of food.

I stumbled, trying to keep Chanhee from slipping out of my arms and from the food splatting on the concrete floor.

"Woah you need some help there?" A voice said.

The guy who was on the phone earlier rushed over to me and grabbed the bags.

"Ahh thank you."

"May I ask what all of this is for and why you're here?" He asked.

"Today is my boyfriend's first day here and I thought I'd surprise him and everyone else with a home cooked lunch," I explained.

His eyes lit up, "Ah so you're the girl Hoseokie was hired as a babysitter for!"

My eyes widened in shock, "You know him?"

"He's one of my best friends. I'm Yoongi," he introduced.

"Oh! I remember him mentioning something about you. Umm, earlier you were on the phone with a Seokjin right? Would he perhaps be a really handsome guy who's wife is expecting a kid?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wait do you know him?"

"Wow what a small world. I met him grocery shopping a while ago. That's crazy. Oh that's so great that one of his friends work here. He was really nervous this morning," I said.

He smiled warmly, "Well then let's go surprise everyone. It'll be good for the trainees and the artists. Everyone seems to be working overtime lately but Hoseok always brings a hopeful vibe to the room."

I readjusted Chanhee in my arms and then followed him into the building. It was a really nice building. There were offices for the big bosses and managers and then there were several practice rooms for the trainees and artists.

"Here you can open up everything and I'll gather everyone," he smiled.

I opened up all the containers with the food I cooked.

"Gosh I hope I didn't overdo it," I sighed, marveling at the extreme amount of food I made.

I sat down tiredly on the floor, lazily playing with Chanhee.

A familiar voice started coming my way.

"Yoongi hyung, it's really great that you want to be there for me on my first day or whatever, but I'm already busy trying to figure out this choreography."

"Wow look at this hard worker! It's alright to take a lunch break Hoseok, don't overdo it," another voice said.

"Okay but why are we all here? Bang PD is here, all the managers, the sunbaes, literally everyone. What are we doing?" Someone else asked.

I got up and picked up Chanhee with me.

"Oh my!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Pushing past everyone, he came into the dining area and embraced me tightly.

"We thought we'd cook for everyone to celebrate your first day," I smirked.

Hoseok glanced at all of the food.

"You cooked all of this?"

"Oh yeah. Took all morning, but me and Chanhee make a great team," I teased.

Everyone else started to file in, caring more about the food than the one who worked her butt off to make it, but I didn't mind. I had Hoseok's attention and that's all I wanted.

He leaned towards me, our lips meeting in happy harmony. We danced around each other until Yoongi cleared his throat.

I buried my red face into Hoseok's chest, his chuckles making me smile.

We enjoyed a pleasant lunch, the three of us bonding like a family.

"And what did you do today?" Hoseok asked, pulling Chanhee onto his lap.

"He cooked me a 'pizza.' It was so yummy I told him he should be a chef," I said.

"Ooh I'll have to try it. Chanhee~ you'll make me a pizza for when I get back right?" Hoseok cooed.

Chanhee giggled, "Dada!"

Once we had finished eating, I handed Hoseok a list.

"What's this?"

"A list of groceries I need you to buy before you come home because I used them all up making the food,"
I said cheekily.

"Yah Choi Hyunjin! Come back here!" He exclaimed.

But I was already running away, Chanhee's giggles filling the room as we fled from Hoseok.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.5K 259 29
Calling him my husband at that point was the safest option I could think of... for saving my child and him... ----- ¡Mention of assault! Started: Dec...
2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...
129K 9.1K 52
"Send me a pic." "Of what?" "You know exactly what I want to see, you have four minutes before I go into this interview, make it good babe." Maybe be...
unpretty Від kaye.

Фанфіки

634K 44.9K 30
"How is it that you make me so confused?" a jung hoseok fic || completed. ⓒlittlehyungie 2017 This story is now available on the BTS universe app. Pl...