W e a k r [Beastars Male read...

By OrangeSoda4

THIS BOOK IS UNDER CONSTANT EDITING, SO IF YOU SEE A MISTAKE LET ME KNOW In a world where being carnivore bri... More

About You.
C h a p t e r T w o
C h a p t e r T h r e e
C h a p t e r F o u r
C h a p t e r F i v e

C h a p t e r O n e

4.6K 111 53
By OrangeSoda4

"Are you sure you're ready?"

I stood in front of my front door, my eyes were filled with tears. I was finally strong enough to go beyond the doors of my house. Though it wasn't easy, for all my life I was kept on a strict diet of proteins and dairy. I exercised dusk till noon until I'm finally stronger. As excited as I am, this was terrifying. I am never gotten to explore the real world. But I want to show that I'm brave.

You: "I've never been more ready in my entire life!"

My mother stood behind me along with my brothers and sisters. I had 13 in total, 4 of them already left the nest. I am gonna miss them, however. I was gonna move away to my aunt Sakura's house. I believed it was a huge step in my life to move as soon as I can but my mom insists. She wanted me to "Have more space and attention"

Mom: "Now I have to warn you [M/N]... life won't be as easy as in here"

That was part of the problem since I'll be leaving my mother I won't be homeschooled anymore. I get to go to a real-life Highschool! With people my age! All I have to do is steer clear of people I know are dangerous. While the exercise helped me improve a lot, I'm still a runt...

You: "I-I know... but I won't let that bring me down!!"

Outside can be heard car beeps, guessing it was Aunt Sakura. My mom comes up and hugs me, I feel her warm tears on my shoulder.

Mom: "I'll miss you so much, but please... please be safe, you've come so far...

...well you better get going we don't want to keep her waiting haha.."

I nuzzle my mom's neck and pat her on the back. We let go, I grab my stuff, then opened the door. At first, the light was blinding, it took a while for my vision to clear up.

You: "It's beautiful"

Currently, it was the near end of summer, yet the sun shined brighter than ever. The grass reflected the light of the sun making it a bright, rich, emerald green. The sky was a bright blue with occasional fluffy and skinny clouds gliding across it. And-and are those trees pink? In the middle of it all, a pearly white car stood, of course with my auntie standing next to it. My mom walked up behind me and pat me on the shoulder.

Mom: "It is beautiful isn't it?"

I turned around and hugged my mom once more, crying slightly.

You: "Thank you so much! I love you!"

My mom chuckled softly and ruffled my fur.

Mom: I owed you this for a while haven't I, now you have to go with your Aunt she has a big surprise for you!"

I wiped my tears and looked over to my auntie.

Aunt Sakura: "That's right Suga'! I think you're gonna love this by far!"

I'm going to make this time worth my while, I'm going to explore as much as possible for the rest that I live! I looked over to my mom once more, she had a warm and charming smile on her face.

You: "I guess this is goodbye, bye mom I gonna miss you"

Mom: Bye honey and remember, don't ever let anything or anyone brings you down. It isn't worth it. Always be strategic."

I turned and start heading towards the car and sat in the back seat. I starred at the sight of my home and my family, seemingly to miss it already. I can't believe my whole life led up to this moment! My aunt sat down and cranked up the car.

Aunt Sakura: "OMG MY BABY GROWN SO MUCH!! I remember you when you were this little"

I chuckle in embarrassment, my aunt has always been the "life of the party"

Aunt Sakura: "Now I hope you're ready to go on your very first plane trip!!"

Wow! A plane!? This just made things ten times as exciting! The car took off, and all I could do is stare out of the window, it was mesmerizing seeing the house get smaller and smaller as we continued to go. Things only have gotten better from there! There were buildings big and tall, large streets that stretched for a mile, cars of all shapes, and sizes!! Just as I thought that the backyard was bright and colourful enough!!

Aunt Sakura: "Enjoying the ride so far Suga'?"

You: "Of Course!!"

Aunt Sakura: "Haha! Well you're in luck cause we're gonna be in the car for 30 more minutes, however, we'll be on the highway and it won't be as interestin' as this"

Anything at this point is a sight worth seeing honestly, there are still so many things I have seen! However, 15 minutes pass by and I begin to grow sleepy. I tried my hardest to stay awake, but the low rumble of the car soothed me. My eyes hung low and my body felt heavy, my body completely shut down as I fell into a deep slumber.

Aunt Sakura: "Suga',...Suga'!"

I slowly stir awake...

Aunt Sakura: "Wake up!! We're at the airport"

I snapped my eyes open and stared outside, it... was... amazing!... For the first time in forever, I saw an airplane fly up close! It looks so cool!!!

You: "Wow!!"

Aunt Sakura: Heheh if you think the planes look cool, just wait till you get in one!"

We both got out of the car and walked inside. For the first time in a while, I'm seeing other animals other than me! Flamingoes, rabbits, and personally the coolest animals ever... LIONS!!

Aunt Sakura: "Now this is going to be a long walk Suga, so just follow my lead"

We went through various metal detectors, put our suitcases on this long gray moving belt so those can go through detectors. There was also another one JUST like it but instead, for luggage, it was for people! But wow! My aunt wasn't lying when she said it was a long walk. By the end of it, it felt like we were walking for hours until we stopped at this huge sitting area next to a huge window.

Aunt Sakura: "In case if ever get bored you can use that phone your mama gave ya to watch videos and play games Suga'"

That's right! I completely forgot about that. I found a couple of games on there to play one of them being to super cool game call "Slither.io". Let's just say the goal of getting that number one spot occupied my time.

2 H o u r s L a t e r

I looked at the corner of my phone, the time has just struck 10 pm. My aunt was busy reading books until she started to wonder.

Aunt Sakura: "What is taking the plane so damn long?"

As if it was on cue some lady called up that our plane was prepared for flight.

Announcer: "Sorry we just had a minor inconvenience for the plane to Tokyo and had to switch to a more stable plane, anyways can I get the Military to board the plane..."

It continued like the for a while... elders, pet owners, first-class were called up to the board. But finally, it was our turn to enter the plane.

Aunt Sakura: "Are you excited or what? Because this way you're gonna see the world!"

My aunt let me sit at the window seat, I couldn't help but gaze out at the window anticipating for it to start. If I remembered, the new school I'm going to is called Cherryton. I can only imagine how awesome it must be there. Having friends, doing cool school projects, and maybe even field trips. Those sounded cool when one of the brothers would tell me about them, now I get to experience them myself!

I look back up to see a lady standing right in front of us. She seems to be wearing a uniform holding up some plastic thing, then walking away.

You: "Umm what I miss??"

My aunt chuckles at my lack of attention

Aunt Sakura: "Not anything too important just makes sure you've put on your seatbelt Suga'"

You: "So when are we gonna fly??"

The airplane starts to buzz and shake, I quickly look out the window to finally see that we're slowly moving forward. The plane gets faster, and faster, and faster until we swooped off of the ground and into the air.

You: "This is even better than the car!"

I heard my aunt laugh a little, but I continued to stare out the window. The city below us began to shrink as we got even higher. The clouds look as if they were cotton candy or a soft pillow anyone would want to lay on.

Aunt Sakura "I knew you'd like it"

She was right, for the first day of being outside of my home, this was amazing. Who knew the world could be so big!

3  H o u r s  L a t e r

The ride lasted for a long time and I enjoyed every minute of it. Well, I took a nap during some of it hehe... Aunt Sakura was fast asleep even snoring a little. I took this time to think over all that happened today, I felt like I could do anything, and I could pursue my dreams!

"Yeah... that can totally work"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...