paper cranes || DENKI KAMINARI

By soft4yuu

"i try my hardest all the time yet i always lose you." More

プロローグ
QUIRK AND ABOUT
PST! CHAPTER ONE
PST! CHAPTER TWO
PST! CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN

138 12 0
By soft4yuu

The young boy bored out of his mind was laying flat on the grass. Staring at the sky he reaches his hand out, and tried to grab hold of it.

"Too far away." He murmured. Closing his eyes he let himself soak in the sunlight.

The boy suddenly felt something tickle his nose. He opened his eyes to see a pice of paper. No, it was shaped like a bird, and was resting at the tip of his nose.

"Huh?"

He quickly sat up. To his surprise the bird started flapping its wings and circling around him. He put out his finger, and the crane perched itself onto it.

"Who made you?" He asked the crane. It looked at him and suddenly flew over. The crane touched it's beak with his nose. Then it turned around and flew away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
295K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...