Elite Rebels

By moonbaebie

"First, I'll lock your arms like this." Grabbing both my hands, he pinned it against the wall above my head. ... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
HIM
INTRODUCTIONS
CHEMISTRY
ATTENTION
LUNCH
WORDS
PARTY
DANCE
CHANGE
SPIRIT
GAME
TROUBLE
AFTERMATH
LOST
COMPLEX
SIDETRACKED
STRANGER
WRECK
DYNAMIC
BONUS: JORDAN'S POV
TEMPERAMENT
CONFLICT
CLOSER
CLUELESS
LOCKED
STOLEN
DATE
AMBIGUITY
COINCIDENCE
GIRLFRIEND

STAY

17.1K 615 626
By moonbaebie

If you have the time, please read my author's note at the end, it would be very much appreciated 😌😌

P.S. this chappie might make you want to tear your hair out.

Psychology was usually the class I looked forward to the most, but not so much right now as I found myself needing to drag my heavy feet to the class, dreading the thought of having to see him. Which in itself was pretty ironic, considering he was the constant thought that plagued my mind.

There was still a minute or two left until the start of the lesson and I took my usual seat near the windows, heaving a sigh of relief since Jordan was nowhere in sight.

Though, I probably spoke too soon as he strolled in not long after. It was hard to not notice him, simply because his presence was exceptionally domineering, in a way that demanded your full attention and nothing less.

I stared out the window, purposefully avoiding any accidental eye contact with him.

To my utter dismay, I heard his rhythmic footsteps heading towards where I was seated before coming to a stop.

"Move."

Thinking he was talking to me, I looked up instead to find him eyeballing the guy at the table next to mine.

Without even needing to repeat himself twice, the poor guy hurriedly packed his things up and scrambled away.

Tossing his bag to the ground, Jordan plopped down nonchalantly in the empty chair, as if he did not just absurdly forced an innocent guy out of this seat.

After my initial shock at his actions, I went back to staring out the window until the teacher came in.

Even as the lesson progressed, I found myself not being able to concentrate on what was taught. I was hyper aware of the fact that he was sat two feet away from me and this for reasons unknown, turned my heart into a thumping machine.

The only reassurance I had was that he did not glance once in my direction and plainly ignored me. Although I hadn't yet comprehended why he decided to switch seats, I was content with his lack of acknowledgement.

As soon as the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat, eager to get out of class and head to lunch. Anywhere far away from him.

Turning into the hallway where my locker was located, I spotted Dustin stood next to it. With his golden blonde hair, he was definitely easy to spot even if I was still one hall length away.

Out of the blue, a hand latched onto my arm and yanked me in the opposite direction of where I was supposed to be headed.

"Hey! Let go! What are you doing?" I yelled, trying to stop him by forcing my feet to stay put which only resulted in me being dragged behind like a rag doll.

"To the cafeteria." He replied, his indifferent tone irked me to the point where I couldn't help but want to knock him off the self entitled pedestal he was put on.

"I know where it is! I don't need you dragging me! Now, let go!"

Instead of doing that, he pulled me closer and leant down to my ear, whispering "You're only causing even more of scene by continuing to act like that."

True to his words, students were already gawking at us with some stopping completely to outwardly stare.

Not wanting to attract any more spectators, I bit my lip to stop the strewn of protests at the tip of my tongue and obediently allowed Jordan to lead the way.

When we came to a dead end infront of the school's library, he finally released my arm and I embraced the freedom by stepping away from him.

"When did the library became the new cafeteria?" I said, unamused.

He shrugged, "Must have went the wrong way then."

Biting down the sarcastic remarks, I turned away from him and was prepared to stalk off before he rushed forward to block me from doing just that.

"Knock it off Jordan, this isn't funny." I gritted out.

His eyes hardened, "I never said it was."

"Then what is this you're doing? You think its fun to drag me around like that?" My voice was getting louder with every word.

He stayed silent and unblinking, his obsidian orbs penetrating so assertively into my eyes I had to look away.

"Look, whatever sick game you're playing, just stop. Or find another girl to keep yourself occupied and leave me alone." This time, my tone was much softer, devoid of any energy as I tiredly moved forward.

Unexpectedly, Jordan grabbed my arm once again, not allowing me to bypass him. "Are you that eager to get away from me?"

I turned to face him square on, keeping my gaze firm as his. "Yes Jordan. I am."

The stunned look in his eyes was fleeting but long enough for me know that it was real. "Are you that eager to see that jerk?"

I sighed, "I have no idea who you're talking about, now let go."

He scoffed, "Quit pretending babe, he waits at your fucking locker every single day."

"What is wrong with you? I don't need to explain to you who I hang out with and you certainly do not have the right to make any unnecessary assumptions about me." I blurted out in fury. "Now let go of me, I'm positive there are many others who would gladly give you their time of the day."

"No." He bit back defiantly.

I turned to check if he was actually serious and was appalled at his outrageously resolute expression. "Jordan, what is it that you want?"

Mother had always told me to never lose my temper and to always stay composed but right then, I could feel my patience running thin.

"You." He muttered, albeit, I wasn't sure if I had heard it correctly with his hushed voice.

"What did you say?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't like repeating myself twice."

"O-okay, then don't. I'm not interested to hear it anyways."

"Why are you not?" He questioned, seemingly offended.

"Because it isn't any of my concern and I am hungry so please, let go." I attempted to say it nicely, hoping that would do the trick.

"It does concern you."

"What you do is none of my concern." I retorted.

"Why are you being so impossibly difficult?"

"Look whose talking." I snapped, finally losing my cool.

He was downright the most infuriating person I had ever come acrossed, thinking everyone should obey and bow down to his every command. And I was utterly done with being treated like the crap he think I was.

"I stayed out of your way, kept quiet when you threw relentless insults at me and with stood all of your erratic moodswings even though I absolutely did not do anything wrong. If you think I'm being difficult, why don't you just stay away? It'll make both of our lives much easier." The words shot out of me like a rapid machine gun.

For once, it felt liberating to not be on the receiving end of someone else's wrath, especially Jordan's. Speaking of, he appeared to have been stupefied into silence, resorting to pinning me down with his indurate gaze.

"I fucking tried and you know what, staying away isn't as easy as you preached it out to be."

"Oh it is and it starts with you letting go of my hand, so we can both walk away and stay out of each other's business." I suggested, giving him a satirical smile.

After a few moments, his fingers slowly uncurled and I pulled myself away hastily, wanting to put more distance between us.

"Now, we stay away." I stated with a tone of finality before striding off, not waiting and not wanting to hear what he had to say.

The further away I got from him, the clearer my head felt. It didn't matter that I couldn't and probably would not entirely make sense of what had just happened, certain things were better off unsolved.

I was about to turn the corner when for the umpteenth time today, I was harshly drawn back by strong arms that encircled my waist.

A feeling of déjà vu overwhelmed me as his arms wrapped around my waist in a sturdy embrace. The scent of fresh ocean breeze and woodsy pine invaded my senses once again, only much more compelling this time, such that he was all that I breathed in.

I wasn't sure if time had really halted, though I did know that all I could hear was the erratic thudding of my heart and his bodily warmth was all that I felt.

Tingles exploded over every inch of my back that was pressed up against his chest and when he laid his head on top of mine, the knots in my stomach tightened ten fold.

I was absolutely dizzy from the chills that covered my flaccid body and if he wasn't holding me up, I would have been a puddled mess of limbs on the floor.

What sent my heart into an intensive thrashing charade however, were the words he whispered next.

"Just stay...please"

FIRST & FOREMOST: I've been looking through your comments & (surprisingly) a lot of you enjoyed being in Jordan's mind. And I've decided that for the chappies you guys want to also see from his pov, simply comment & let me know:) I would only do it if a large majority are asking for it.

The reason why I don't write dual pov story is simply because I don't like reading those, but since you guys actually like it, I don't mind writing it for y'all<3

Honestly though, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for the encouraging comments in the previous chappie🥺🥺 I was honestly not expecting it as I myself don't get why Jordan would think that way and if I could, I'd love to strangle him sometimes🙄😪

Also, do I get an award for updating 2 DAYS IN A ROW? I literally spend my entire day writing this for you wonderful peeps who I appreciate so very much🤗🤗

COMMENT VOTE & SHARE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT<33

xoxo
xuan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
140K 4.2K 24
"Why are you holding my hand ?" He asked calmly . Heat and embarrassment occupied me and I let go of his hand . I didn't know how to respond though I...
1.4M 37.1K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
1.6K 42 20
Elle Edwards is trying to manage her way through last year of high school and the high expectations and emotional abuse of her parents. Elle is just...