Marilyn Manson Adopted Me (A...

By Bexky-Manson

Venice has been in an adoption center for her whole life until an unexpected visitor comes looking for a chil... More

Marilyn Manson Adopted Me (A Marilyn Manson Fanfic)
Chapter Three:WOW
The Dope Show
Lunchbox
The Nobodies
Authors Note
Sweet Dreams (Are made of these)
The Pale Emperor
The KKK Took My Baby Away
Disposable Teens
This is the New Shit
THANK YOU!!!
This is the New Shit pt2
PLEASE READ
I Don't like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)
The Speed of Pain
Long Hard Road out of Hell
The Bright Young Things
Get Your Gunn
I Want to Kill You Like They do in the Movies
Lamb Of God
Eat Me, Drink Me
Running to the Edge of the World
The Fight Song
Born Villan
Great Big White World
Third Day of a Seven Day Binge
Heart-Shaped Glasses
Odds of Even
Deep Six
Tourniquet
Irresponsible Hate Anthem
I Have to Look Up Just to See Hell
Cupid Carries a Gun
Man That You Fear
Yay! Another Author's Note
The Reflecting God
New Model No. 15
Hey Guys!
Warship my Wreck
Warship My Wreck pt. 2

Chapter Two: Leave a Scar

2.9K 99 10
By Bexky-Manson

A/N:I'm thinking about making the chapters name after a Marilyn Manson song, well besides the first chapter.

I am woken up abruptly by a strong grip on my wrist. I try to talk but my mouth is soon covered by a hand. I am slowly dragged to the boys hall by a familiar face. Jakobb. He throws me on his bed and strips down. I start crying because I know whats about to happen. He starts to laugh at me.

20 minutes later I'm in my room crying. I tell myself I can stop these things from happening but in all reality I can't. When I tried to run one time they broke my ankle. I hear footsteps. I quickly stop crying and wipe my eyes.

"Venice you fulfilled my needs," Jakobb smirks.

"See you tonight"

My eyes turn big and pained. As he exits my room I hear the normal mumbles of words like "worthless fag." I'm done. I can't take being a sex toy and having no control over my life. Digging through my closet I find the kitchen knife I stole. I stick it in my hoodie.

Its 9 am. I know for a fact the nurse's cart is waiting for her in the hall. Sneakily, I walk down towards the cart and find 80mg sleeping pills. Perfect. The bathroom door opens and the nurse walks out. Luckily the pills are in my jacket. Walking in after her I quickly shut the door. Crying,I take the knife and drag it across my skin in long strokes. Blood races down my arm. I cry even harder and do the other wrist. I grab the bottle of pills and shake some in my hands. Someone's banging on the door. Great. As I try to swallow the pills the door busts open. Suddenly I feel a hand hitting my back forcing all the pills to come out of my mouth. With blurred vision a man who I swore looked like Marilyn Manson grabbed some towels from the rack and put them on my wrist. The mysterious man takes me out of the bathroom and signs the paper work. Reading the signature it says Brian H. Warner. It can't be?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 84 18
Clint brings a troubled teenage girl named Gabriella to heartland in hopes that Amy and Ty can help her.
6.3K 163 23
Lily is a foster child from London. She loves everything Lana Parrilla, and she loves the series Once upon a time. She looks up to Emma, as she belie...
Pardon Me? By Lex

Fanfiction

482 17 15
Stuck in an adoption center for most of her life, Alice finally thinks she has a chance at life. But when Amanda and John adopt her, is this the life...
73 0 10
Y/n not knowing she's adopted finds the truth about her family. Falls in love jungkook. And make a new life in South Korea