Mafia obsession with pure ang...

By ForTaetae95

A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her... More

Introducing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sorry

Chapter 21

10.1K 323 4
By ForTaetae95

Y/n pov

I slowly open my eyes as my head was hurting. I remember i was at the club with jisoo. I look around the room with my half open eyes, then my eyes land on a guy laying next to me. I look at his face and my eye wide open. He's not taehyung, who is this guy. How~
Suddenly the door open. I look at the person

Y/n: t~tae

I could feel fire in his eyes. He look at me with anger. He walk up to me and said.

Taehyung : you bitch, how dare you cheat on me

I was about to say something, he suddenly pull my hair and pull me with him. Then by the noise the guy who was sleeping wake up. And as he saw taehyung, he started to shake in fears. Taehyung point his gun at his heat.

Guy: s~sir,i didn't do anything. It was her, she seduce me.

Taehyung shot him in the head. I was now so scared.

Y/n: i~i was with ji~
Taehyung : are you blaming jisoo now

He then suddenly slap me. And he pull me up by my hair. He look at me with his angry face.

Taehyung : i guess, i was wrong, you are just like other bitch

Now my tears were felling down as i stare at him. I didn't do anything wrong. And i don't know what's going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 8 4
jungkook a fine and handsome guy who loves his family...he respects his father a lot thats why he graduated in business to take over his father's bus...
4.9K 323 45
"Please let her go, she is not well and she need me Taehyung please" he started crying "You don't understand," he pleaded, his eyes pleading for emp...
44.9K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
209K 6K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...