When 'Ice' meets 'Fire'.....(...

By UniqueFlaws

More

When 'Ice' Meets 'Fire' ...(Literally)
When 'Ice' meets 'Fire'(Literally) --->Chapter Two<---

When 'Ice' Meets 'Fire' (Literally) --->Chapter One<---

342 9 3
By UniqueFlaws

         ---> Chapter One <---Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.Went The Last And Final Bell

Tomorrow Would Be Saturday And I Could Finally Just Kick Back For The Weekend And Zone Everyone Out Again.Untill Monday Started Again That Is.

Iv'e Always Been Like That,Everytime Something Bad Happen Or if I wasn't Happy I would Just Block And Tune Out Everyone,Refusing To Cry.

Because Crying Would Show That I was Defeated And That I Had Given Up.And I Would Never Be Defeated.No One Could Possibly Get The Worst Of Me Because I Wouldn't Let Them.

...

I Was At The Bus Stop Waiting For My Bus To Arrive.The Stupid Monitor Said 25 Minutes Till My Bus Came...It was An Half An Hour Journey Back The The Home,But I Would Probably Get A kick Out Of Walking.Which Is What I Began Doing.

Alone Time Gave Me Alot Of Time To Think,About Life And Life In General.I Always Did Alot Of That.But Thats Just The Sort Of Person I was I Guess.

(8)...Cuz It's My Time,Ey Ey,And Nothing Will Get In My Way,Feels Like Iv'e Been Here Waitin All Day.N Now It's My Time,Tell Me What You Gone Say...(8)

[By:Scorcher]

( Listen 2 The Video Wudya = D )

'Hello ?'...I said Without Looking At My Phone Screen

'Hello,Ice It's Me'...Alice Spoke

'Oh Hi Alice What's Up ?'

'Ice Hun,I Need You To Come Home ASAP For Me Ok !'...Alice Said Really Fast.

'Um Well Ok But What's The Rush? Is Something Wrong?'...I asked Getting Panicky.

'No! No Nothings Wrong I Just Need You Home So We Can Talk,I'll See U Ina Bit Then.'...And With That She Hung Up.

Well I Couldn't Really Get Home Quick Iwas Walking N Who Know's How Long The Bus Would Take 2 Come.

But Just Like Clock Work,My Bus Was Right Around The Corner So I Briskly Walked To The Bus stop Infront Of Me,And Hopped On For The Next 16 Stops.

...Half An Hour Later...

'Alice Im Home'....I Shouted Shutting The Door Behind Me.

'In Here' Alice Replied Back From Her Office.

*Sigh* This Place Is A Pigsty Swear Down ! There's Like 14 youngers Under One Roof.And Seeing As I was One Of The Oldest And Considered An Adult I had To Do Alot Of Work To Help Out.Though I got Payed Sometimes.

Wait Why Exactly Was It So Quiet In Here,Normally All The little Girls Would Come Running To Me,Wanting To Tell Me All Their Little Secrets And What Happened Today In School.

I Walked Into Her Office And Stood By The Door Way.

'Were Is Everyone ?'...I Asked.

...Alice Spoke WhileShuffling Papers 'I Got The Big Kids To Take The Little Ones Out For Ice Cream And All That,Come In Then.'

I Sat On A Single Seater And Faced Her,Loosening My Tie To Take On What She Wanted To Say.I Mean It Was Probably About Me Being Adopted Again,No Biggy Just Another Person Wanting A Kid In Their Life Or Perhaps A Couple This Time ...Either Way It woudn't Last Long.

'Ok Big News I Just Found You A blood Relative' She Said Excited And Proud Of Her Work...She Continued ' He's Actually Your Uncle' She Finished angellicaly.

I Didnt Even Know What To Think About That.And To Be Honest I Didn't really care.My Adoptions Have Never Been Permanent SNM !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                         Saturday Evening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Im All Packed Up Alice,Hey Were Does This Guy Live Again ?'

I Asked Really Enrtigued ...I Mean I Know Im Gonna Have To Move Schools And All That ...But How Far Are We Actually Talking ? The Furthest Iv'e Ever Been Was Manchester.

'Oh Umm Peckham.Dont Freak Out Ice Because i Knw What Your Thinking.'Alice Replied

What The - Was She Serious Peckham Ahh Great Swear Down Those Are Some Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live.Gun Crimes Murder Crimes Etc....She's Sending Me To The Ghetto Ugh Just Great.Dont Get Me Wrong I Have No Problems With With The People Their...It's Just I Wouldnt Last A Day On The Streets Of Peckham I May Be Part Mixed With Black In Me But We All Know I Was Raised To Be White ...I Mean The Way i Talk, The Way I Act Everything About Me Is White.

*Sigh*

'Whatever Im Taking My Stuff Down To The The Car Now'

'Ice Hun,Tell Me Whats Wrong,He's Your Actual Blood Relative Who Knows This Could Be It For You,You Just Have To Have Patience Sweet Heart,Your Gonna Get Everything You Deserve In Life Just You Wait And See.' She Said Stroking My Face.

Alice Was Always So Sweet Thats Why I Love Her So Much...She's Like The Big Sister I Never Had.She's The Reason Im Pretty Much Still Alive.Yeah Thats Right I Once Tried To Commit Suicide Well Three Times Actually,Then There Was The Time When I Kept Cutting My Self Because i Felt Lonely But Those Are Stories I Hope I Never Have To Bring Up Ever Again.

.............

'Alright,Here We Are,Peckham Estates South London'

Alice Smiled Turning Of Her Engine.

...She Carried On 'You Ready Hun ?'

I Simply Noded.And Hoped Out The Car.Alice Got My Small Suitcase And Locked Up.

I Walked Onto The Pavement And Looked Up ...Now Those Were Some Big Estates They Looked Like The Bloody Eiffel Tower.

I Actually Felt Some What Entrigued And Excited All At The Same Time.At That Presice Moment A Group Of Boys Walked Past Us...Some On Bikes And Some Walking.Lol How Could You Be Riding A Pink And Purple Tricycle With Tassles Hanging Down From The Handle Bars.

I Mean The Guy Had Long Legs As Well Lol.

And That Was The First Time I'de Genuinely Smiled In A Long Time.

Alice Was On The Phone That Just Rang And She Told Me To Hold On One Sec...Great.

I Was Leaning On The Hood Of The Car When They Came Closer ....They All Stopped Talkin Their Weird Language And Started Looking At Me Slowing Down Their Pace To A Slow Stroll.

The Fool On The Pink Tricycle Said Some Thin Really Weird ...I Think He Said 'Oi Trey Your Time Your Time ! '

What The Hell Was He Talking About ? His Time For What ?

The Guy Who I Assumed Was Trey Looked At The Guy On The Tricycle With A Sort Of Shut Up Face. Then He Did A Double Take Like To Say I Was Something Worth Looking At.Something Was Probably In His Eyes Because The Way He Was Watching Me Made Me Nervous All Over.

Though I Didnt Look At Him I Felt His Eyes On Me And I Decided To Look At Him......

: O

Omg He-He Had Deep Blue Eyes Like The Ocean How Come I Never Saw His Eyes Like The Others....Oh He Had His Black Hoody Thingy Up And Had A Cap Under The Hood Why Was He Wearing So Much Black ...Was He Wanted By The Police Or Something ?

I Dont Knw Waht Happend But At That Short Moment Our Eyes Conected I Felt SomeThing Some Thing Weird Deep In The Pit Of My Stomach.And It Freeked Me Out .

He Licked His Lips And When He Brushed Past Me He Then Turned Around Again To Look Me Up And Down.His Friends Started Talking Again...I Heard One Thing In Particular Though.

'Ahh You Should Of Holla'd At Dhat Still,Your Feelin Dhat Ah'lie'

He Didnt Say A Word He Just Pulled His Hood Down Over His Head And Continued Walkin Down The Road.Wow.

That Was Really Weird i-

'Ok Sorry About That Ice,Trouble Back At The House So I Cant Stay Long Babe'

She Said Pulling Me Out Of My Thoughts.

'Come On Then' She Said Walking Up To The Blocks Off Flatsz ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued....Vote/Comment 4 Dah Nex Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 4.3K 28
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
273K 522 45
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
13.4K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
B.A.D By Noel

Short Story

25.8K 179 4
Noel🐣 ရည်းစားဟောင်းကို ပြန်မဒိန်းကျင့်တဲ့ပုံစံလေးပါ Pdf file ရောင်းပေးပါတယ် တစ်ပိုင်းကို 700 ကျပ် @Lopy_Slay1 ကိုလာခဲ့ကြပါ