๐“๐‡๐”๐†๐†๐ˆ๐'โ„ข๏ธ

By TEE3AMOUR

๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ.......... @2020 (Dis was like one of my first books and this honestly trash. Bu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
โ€ผ๏ธBaby showerโ€ผ๏ธ
13
14
โ€ผ๏ธNot updateโ€ผ๏ธ
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
โ€ผ๏ธnot updateโ€ผ๏ธ
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™ˆ
29
30
31
32
33
โœจ๐Ÿ™ˆUpdate๐Ÿงš๐Ÿ’ž
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
โ€ผ๏ธ๐ด๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โ€ผ๏ธ
Attention๐Ÿ’•
Attention๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

18

21.5K 528 141
By TEE3AMOUR

(‼️Sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Nau'jour green

"See y'all niggas later" I said leaving out the trap so I could go get ready. I had so much shit planned for my baby.

I drove home as brace face - by rod wave blasted through my speakers. Before I went home I stopped by the sto and grabbed me some swishers.

As I pulled up at home I hopped out and went straight into the bathroom so I could take and shower and freshen up for tonight.

I turned the shower water on and hoped in washing my whole body in soap. And ended up taking a 10-15 shower.

After drying off I did hygiene. My ass done got a whole suit for this cuz I really do want it to be special.

When I got finished getting dressed I called Bri to see if they was ready. "Ouuu my brudda clean" Bri said hyping me up.

"Shut up" I said mugging her trying not to laugh. "Ight Nah don't do to much" she said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck up is she ready" I said walking to the kitchen to get me a water bottle. I had some damn church Steppa 12's Cuz these bitches loud asf.

Feel like Alice of the wonder land. If I clap these hoes I'll take your bitch just like that head ahh.

"Yea come meet at my house" she said doing some. "Wouldn't it make more since to come to my house so I can give her the gifts" I said squinting.

"Shut up but Yea I'll come big head ass nigga" she said hanging up. Sometimes ion understand how Lani is ha friend but they friends for some reason.

My ass got tired of weird them hair ass church shoes. So I slid on my ones cuz either way a nigga gon look good.

"Introducing to the stage Lani the baddest bitch alive" I heard bri yell as Lani walked in and damn she lookin fine asf.

She look fine asf all the time but she really showed out this time. She had on a black spaghetti strap dress that hugged her her curves.

That dress was a lil short but I'm ready to see her with it off. "Toot toot" she said coming to hug me and i wrapped my hands around ha waist but lowering em gripping ha booty.

"You look sexc ma" I said licking my lips twirling ha around. "Stopppp" she said cheesing.

"Polo what did you do to my baby" Bri said yelling at the phone. "Stop allat yellin bruh you piss in me tf off" he said my nigga stressed.

"It's not my fault yo black ass got shit all over the damn bed cuz you wouldn't change ha diaper" Bri said.

"Bruh her li ass kno what she doing lil shittin ass" he said. "You could've called yo mama to come over to change it dumbass" she said shaking her head.

"I wasn't thinking damn shit stank I'm bouta sit her ass outside" he said.

"Polo of you sit my baby outside ima beat the black off yo ass" Bri said and hung up. "I know- anyways y'all I'm finna leave so enjoy y'all day by bestie and big head" she said leaving.

"Damn polo" Lani said shaking her head. "Cover yo eyes real quick" I said covering her eyes leading her upstairs.

"You betta not do nun cuz you scaring me" she said as I led her upstairs. "Ian gon do nun to you" I said laughing.

"I'm not playin with y-"suprise" I said leading her to my room where all the gifts. "Dank you toot toot" she said jumping me kissing all over my face.

"Just a lil sum but I more shit planned so put this blind fold on" I said grabbing a black bandanna. "Wait it's gon Mess up my makeup" she said whining.

"Ion know why you wear that shit cuz you already beautiful without it" I said putting in on where it won't mess her mAkEuP up.

"I know I know" she said as I walked her downstairs and outside to the passenger side of my car. "Oww" she said hitting her head ass she got in the car.

"Brush it off kiddo" I said getting in the drivers side starting the car. "Baeeeeee" she said as I pulled off.

"Hmmm" I said turning some music on but turning it on low. "Where we going" she said.

"It's a suprise so relax" I said grabbing her hand as I drive the other. "You can tell me" she said poking her lips out.

"I could but then it wouldn't be a suprise" I said getting closer to the destination. "Ughhh" she said with a attitude.

"Fix yo attitude big ass head" I said mugging her even tho she couldn't see me. "Sir yes sir" she said mugging me.

•Lani•

"Baeeee dis is so cute" I said admiring the scene. He took me to a lil pier where a cute table was decorated and food was sitting there.

"Thank yo best friend she helped" he said as we walked to the table. "So she was helping you the whole time" i said as we sat down.

"Yup that's why she came and got you so I could get this done fa you" he said. "Ohh that makes since on why she was actin so weird" I said.

"This shit look fancy asf" he said opening the top on the plate. "Shoull do and im hungry so let's eat" I said cuz it was some steak mashed potatoes macaroni and cheese and some asparagus.

As I was eating I looked at the sun as it set and candles lights showed more. Sunsets are just so beautiful to me ion know why but they so calming.

The oceans waves were slowly slowing down. Going back and forth with a slow breeze in the air.

(The set up)
A li sum😗

"Lani" toosi called my name out as I looked at the sun set. "Yes toot toot" I said sitting up to peck his lips.

"I love you mamas" he said making my heart warm. He like the only person who make me feel like this.

I change my mind out poppin pussy. Cuz I love my nigga I'm definitely settling down with this one.

"So I jus wanna say you being my girl made a big impact in my life. You changed me as a man in my bad ways changing the to good ways. If I need anything you there. You the only female in my life that had cared about me and loved me like you do. I done fucked up many times and you gave me another chance. And this time ian gon fuck up and here's a promise ring to show you my love and loyalty for you" he said getting on one knee.

"You boutta make a bad bitch cry" I said fanning my eyes as he put it on.

"Emotional ass" he said pulling me in for a kiss. and boyy he was touching all on we made out for about 1 minute and some change.

"Mhmmm save that fa later" she said ass we walked back to the car. "Save what for later" I said with a confused face.

All he did was smirk as we got in the car. "We gon see" I said cuz I been needing me a lil dick right about now.

"Mhmm we gon see" he said driving. I just chilled as we listened to music.

......

That night I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened so yea.........paralyzed bitch out😒

(The promise ring)

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed ? Another long chapter and don't worry it's been chill now but I gotta stir a lil drama in the pot.

Ideas?

Feedback about this chp?

Vote

Share

Follow me

Get my views up

I think its a choice what about you 🤷🏽‍♀️?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
214K 4.4K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! ๐Ÿ”ž ( or be mature )
8.1K 299 8
jisung,the sheltered son of a king,who wants to go on an adventure.one day,he get attacked and escapes.but on the first step outside,he encounters a...
175K 5.2K 22
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’•