Ben 10: Alien League

By darkhero789

Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been... More

Return to earth
Meeting
Suicide squad
Its hero time!
Campfire
Sorry
early return
Roswel, New Mexico
Magister Hulka
Atom Vs NRG
waller vs. paradox
E.levin
reunions
bellwood
normal? yeah, right.
the justice league
u'darahje
Decision and Inheritance
warning and arrival
Main Manhunt
Lobo's Surprise
JL vs Techadon
omnitrix plus
merry christmas and a happy new year
back to work
Bootcamp and Help
Daddy's home
Back for more
Ultimatrix Subroutine
A Crossroads is Coming
The Beginning of the End
The end is here
To the beginning... the very beginning
Welcome to the VERY Beginning
The Beginning of the End 2
Turning a wrong into a right
The End Renewed
Authors note

waller meets tennyson

8.9K 236 58
By darkhero789

Waller sat in the Kent home on the couch. Her bodyguards standing behind her.

Ben sat in a chair on the opposite side of the living room from her. Clark stood by ben and was in between the stairs and Waller. He told both Kara and Carol to go to their room the moment Waller pulled up. They didnt argue with him since he was older then both of them. Gwen, Kevin, Caitlin, and charmcaster went with them. Now other then ben, clark, waller and her guards there was grandpa max and the Kent's.

Waller sat there without a single care. As if there had been no conflict between the current parties ever in her life.

The room was silent. Deciding it was time to end the conversation waller started to talk.

"You have an interesting grandson there mr. Tennyson." Waller said.

"You know who I am?" Max asked rhetorically.

"Only because your grandson is such a.... unique person. After we gained some information on him we learned who he was. I then read his entire profile and found you mr. Tennyson. You and your grandson have a lot in common. Both of you are interesting people. You mr. Tennyson joined NASA right out of high school. You were a stellar pilot and aced every test NASA gave. You were supposed to be the first man on the moon. Impressive for a man of only 18 years old.... but just before you were supposed to get on the rocket you quit. To become a plumber.... such a waste of potential. To be unclogging toilets."

"What can I say. Destiny had other plans." Max said. At this Point Clark had enough and decided to get straight to the point.

"What do you want waller." Clark said.

"What's got you so upset?" Waller said without a care.

"What's got me upset?! You are trespassing in my family's home and you wonder why I'm upset!?" Clark asked.

"Oh please. If your worried about your secret identity then that's been out of the bag for years." Waller said.

"When did you find out?" Clark asked glaring at the woman.

"I first had my suspicions when supergirl showed up. Twelve year old, blonde haired, blue eyed, female kryptonian shows up out of nowhere and coincidentally at the same time a twelve year old blonde haired, blue eyed girl gets adopted by a family in Kansas. Lo and behold the same family had an adopted son who, coincidentally, moved to metropolis at the same time that superman showed up. Coincidence mr. Kent?" Waller said. Clark said nothing. Thinking about what she said he realized that was his own foolishness. "At that point I had nothing but suspicion. It wasnt until this family had adopted SGC23-"

"Her name is Carol." Clark said firmly, interrupting waller. Waller looked at him for a second.

"It wasnt until you all adopted Carol..." waller said putting emphasis on the name. "That my suspicions became true. Now then Kal El... Why dont you go play boy scout somewhere else. I am not here for you or Carol. I've come here to have a civilized talk with mr. Tennyson here." Waller said. Gesturing to ben. Ben didn move from his laid back position.

"Let's get to the point waller. This isn't my home and I'd hate to impose on the Kent family." Ben said. Waller looked at him.

"Very well.... I've come here to figure out what makes you tick mr. Tennyson. Young man. Early 20s. Completely normal... or so it says. Disappeared 4 years ago. Went completely off grid with no traces. Suddenly appears out of nowhere with the power to take down captain atom with ease and scare the living shit out of professor zoom. I've seen the things he's done, its enough to disgust the hardest of veterans and make them seem like a bunch of pansies. Yet you.... you scare him shitless. Obviously you must be pretty powerful to scare him." Waller said.

"Cut the shit. I know professor paradox talked with you. He showed you a brief glimpse of my future." Ben said. Waller seemed unfazed by this.

"So you know professor paradox." Waller said.

"Yes I do know him. As best any can know him. Have to admit the guys past is an enigma before his little experiment. I'm sure you've seen his file. Knowing people like you, once you met him you used every resource you could to understand him." Ben said. Again waller was unfazed.

"Yes. Interesting story. Brilliant man builds a machine hoping for it to make a portal through time. The project supposedly failed. In the wake of its failure it takes him inside its portal and never worked again. Afterwards the government blacked out nearly everything in the entire file and the man's history. His name, his parents, his family, where he graduated from college, his high school, friends, even his work colleagues. Absolutely nothing except for the fact that he worked on a time machine and dissapeared. Now he's back and somehow has a mastery over all of time and space." Waller said.

"Yeah. He told me all about it. I had to investigate Area 51. During that we found the blacked out files. He then told us what happened after the experiment." Ben said. This seemed to interest waller.

"Really now.... mind telling me what is the cause of this man's amazing power?" Waller asked.

"Oh you know. Found himself in a place outside of time and space. Didnt need to eat, drink, sleep. So he spent eternity there all alone. Went insane, for few millennia, then got bored of it and went sane before he started to unravel the secrets of time from this place he was stuck in. But what does that matter. I thought you were here for me." Ben said uncaring.

"Excuse me. I couldn't help but be curious about this all powerful professor paradox. Besides I believe I have you all figured out. Your power comes from the watch doesn't it." Waller said. Ben's expression never changed.

"Ooh. Give the woman prize. She figured out what the entire galaxy already knew...." ben thought for a second. "save for earth. But your only partially correct."

"My only question is how a normal person like you could come across a weapon such as that." Waller said. This was what finally got Ben's expression to change. Immediately ben laughed loudly. "I'm sorry did I say something funny?" Waller asked accusingly. Ben's smiled never faultered.

"Yeah. You think I'm normal." Ben said laughing again. "Lady absolutely nothing in my life is normal. Nor has it ever been." Ben replied. Ben smirked at waller. "And to answer to your question on how I got my powers. I was born with them." Ben said.

"Like a meta human?" Waller asked.

"Not really. You believe my power comes from the watch. In reality it comes from me. I was born with cybernetic enhancements that could alter my DNA and change it into any sentient lifeform in the galaxy. The watch merely... controls my powers. I guess you can think of me as an alien cyborg." Ben said.

"Do you mind me asking how it does this? Nanites? Does your DNA change itself like meta human shapeshifters?" Waller asked.

"Don't worry about it. The science is way over your head. Let's just say that every single cell in my body is a part of a very complex machine that uses frequencies to alter my DNA." Ben said.

"Every cell?" Waller asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep. Every single one. From my hair all the way down to the nail on my pinky toe." Ben said.

"So even your sex cells? So then would your children also have your abilities?" She asked.

"Yes. And I see where your going with this. Good luck finding enough DNA to pull it off." Ben said.

"What do you mean?" Waller asked.

"Your wanting to create a clone of me. Just like what you did to kara." Ben said. Clark and the others immediately recognized what he said was true. It was one of Waller's M.O.s if she couldn't get someone on her side she would find someone of equal power or even make one. She had tried to create a clone of superman however Luthor had been working with her on that and made some slight modifications to clone making it half superman, half luthor. Super boy, the clone, would later be freed and joined the young justice team. After that her next move was clone Supergirl. Again it failed. Geez after failing twice you'd think she'd get the point. "Well that won't really work in this situation for several reasons." Ben said.

"And they are." Waller said.

"The main one is that there is a fail safe, any piece of DNA that leaves my body starts to decay at a rapid rate. Won't even be a full 24 hours before its fully gone. Even if you took a spit sample now and had it examined by the time the exam has started there would be severe damage to the DNA that it wouldn't be possible to clone me. The only cells that dont decay like that is my sperm. " Ben said. Waller was silent for a while.

"Very well. Onto the next point of interest for me. What exactly is your goal? Hmm? A person with as much power as you must have something they want to do or achieve." Waller said moving on.

"My goal? Well for right now it's just going home to my family. You see I've been off world for a few years. During this time I've had absolutely no contact with my family so naturally I'd like to see them." Ben said.

"And after that?" Waller asked. Ben shrugged.

"I dont know. Get a smoothie. Kick back and relax. Not like I have any obligations at the moment that absolutely need me." Ben said. Waller raised a curious eyebrow.

"Your not going to be a superhero and help out your planet?" Waller asked.

"If it needs me sure. But right now this planet has tons of superheroes can take care of it as is." Ben said.

"When will that be?" Waller asked.

"As in when will the planet need me? Oh i'll know when it needs me. I've been in the hero business since I was 10 and I've seen more action then you could imagine. I've faced galactic conquerors, interdimensional warlords,  time manipulators, psychopathic geniuses, and have defeated people that were supposedly undefeatable on a galactic scale. Yeah I think I know when I'm needed." Ben said. Superman and the Kent's were looking at this young man. How powerful was he? Even waller was looking at this kid with a careful eye.

"And how do you expect me to just let someone like you walk around without doing anything?" Waller asked. She had a hard enough time letting superman, supergirl, and power girl walk around the planet how could she let this kid who had taken down far worse threats then anyone ever at such a young age. If he was this powerful now how much more powerful would he be later on.

"Oh I don't care what you try to do. There's nothing you can do that will greatly affect me. It's just a question of do you want to make an enemy out of me?" Ben said. When he said the last part his care free expression dropped and was replaced by a dead serious look that could send chills down the spines of even the hardest of criminals. Waller stared him down without moving. She didnt doubt what he said was true. After a few moments she decided to move on.

"Very well then. It seems that I'm unable to do anything that I had planned on. Now I just have one final thing to ask for." Waller said. Everyone waited for her to ask it. "I would like for you to return the criminal known as Killer frost into my custody." Waller said. Ben continued to stare at her with his bonechillig gaze. Finally ben stood up.

"Ms. Snow is staying with me." Ben said before looking at the time on a wall clock. "And I think you've out stayed your welcome mrs. Waller." Ben said. Waller didnt argue knowing that ben was asking her to leave politely. She stood up and started for the door. Ben followed her making sure she didnt pull anything while leaving.

"I would have at least hoped you would hand over ms. Snow. She is a dangerous criminal." Waller said once she was outside.

"Yet I trust her more then I can ever trust you." Ben replied.

"One day she's gonna betray that trust of yours mr. Tennyson." Waller said looking at ben.

"That's where we differ. I see the good inside people while you only see the bad." Ben said.

"Not all of us can afford that luxury mr. Tennyson.... good day." Waller said. She then got inside her car and started to drive away. Everyone who had been in the living room was now out on the porch watching the cars drive away. Ben watched her leave. Ben then turned to go back inside.

Meanwhile in the SUVS with waller.

Waller pulled out her phone and started a call.

"Yes mrs. Waller?" Someone answered.

"I want you to get our best operatives to keep an eye on mr. Tennyson. He's more dangerous then we ever could have imagined. And get me professor zoom into one of our interrogation rooms. I have a job for him." Waller said. With that she hung up. With all the information she got from ben she already had some ideas on her next moves. To Waller this was all just one big game of chess, just like that time she played against paradox. Her only worry was what the professors next move was. Was she playing into his hands? Or was she going against him? Would he stop her? Waller didn't know. All she could do was move on with her plans and hope he doesn't get in the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 677 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
34.2K 1K 26
After the aftermath of his last great battle- he had finally gotten rid of Vilgax, his greatest ever enemy for good, but at what cost? Since that day...
441 11 5
The Alien. The Saiyan. The Anodite. The Warrior. The Emperor. The Samurai. The Guardian. In the past 2 months, Ben Tennyson's life has turned upside...
21.4K 910 19
Ben Tennyson lives with his grandma and adopted sister, a mutant named Lorna Dane. Having left the hero business nearly a decade ago, Ben does what h...