izuku midoria The Green thund...

By AaronHansell

what if before joining UA academy izuku midoria. The kid thought to be quirkless actually did have a quirk. o... More

chapter 1:midoria unlocks his new powers
chapter 2:midoria's training begins.
chapter 3: midoria learns to focus his powers.
chapter 4: UA academy entrance exams battle training.
chapter 5: midoria's questionable quirk
chapter 6: Time skip. rescue hero training facility
Chapter 7: the praise of a true hero and friend
chapter 8: midoriya's first date with Uraraka.
chapter 9:almight's dark secret. izuku's godfather.
announcement.
chapter 11: izuku's hero name and the fear it brings.

chapter 10:UA sports festival. midoriya's true strength.

1.1K 19 16
By AaronHansell

It was the final match of the UA sports festival and this match couldn't have been an any worse matchup because it was denki kaminari vs izuku midoria.

one person who uses electrical energy and the other who's ability is to practically absorb the energy and throw it back at the user.

Aizawa then said.

"This fight isn't going to take long at all. Midoria has the ability to absorb any and all forms of energy and bend it to his will sending it right back at the person or power source it came from.

Kaminari however is able to generate high voltage electric shocks from anywhere on his body.

Even if he used his quirk in short bursts in a close combat fight izuku can still send it right back with 10 times the original voltage he absorbed into his body.

But then again you also have midoria who's energy overload quirk can only let his body absorb so much raw energy before it completely shuts down leaving him unconscious."

And present mic said.

"Alright then!!!. Now that eraser head was kind enough to give us a rundown of each competitors quirks and abilities let's get the fireworks started shall we!!??.

Sparks are gonna be literally flying everywhere folks so I hope you are wearing rubber insulated gear or you'll get more the a little zap from this match. Alright. Competitors ready??!!. BEGIN THE FIGHT!!!."

Denki started charging up his quirk increasing the voltage to end the battle quickly meanwhile izuku was using the digital device on his wrist that Hatsume added as an extra built in feature to his new power suit.

This device allowed him to measure and compensate for the amount of energy levels he absorbs and what his body can handle.

After scanning denki's current voltage level he decided that if he was going to get the most out of absorbing his opponents power it has to be at close range.

The built in computer then said.

Warning. High voltage level detected. Extreme caution is heavily advised.

Current voltage is now reaching 500 volts of electricity. Nearly the equivalent of a bolt of lightning.

Be advised that absorbing more than that will result in your body shutting down for 24 hours or longer.

Suggested courses of action.

1.Close quarters combat.

2.absorb on impact.

3. Make physical contact with power source.

The suit will adjust depending on which course of action you choose.

Please choose your course of action now."

And izuku said to himself.

"Kaminari can generate electricity all around his body so even if I choose the direct approach he can still fire off more electricity.

there's also a chance that making physical contact with kaminari could do more harm then good as I could accidentally sap away all of his energy and hurt him pretty badly if I release it back at him.

I could keep my distance and absorb his attacks simultaneously from a distance but then that would just give him multiple chances to recharge.

Looks like I'm going on the defensive with close quarters combat at least then I can absorb his electrical power and release it in short controlled bursts. Alright. Computer. Set suits configuration for close quarters combat."

And the computer said.

"Course of action c.q.c acknowledged. Setting limiters for controlled bursts of 100 volts or less. Be advised that once the absorbed energy is depleted power suit will return to default mode and you must absorb more energy to re-engage close combat mode.

Would you like to activate the energy discharge cannon now???.

Or do you prefer energy absorbtion armor mode instead???."

And izuku said.

"Activate energy absorbtion armor mode now then switch to energy discharge cannon later."

And the computer said.

"Acknowledged.
Energy absorbtion armor has now been activated.

You will be able to absorb no more then 100 volts to prevent your body from shutting down.

Any more than that and your vitals and nervous system will be in the Red zone.

Warning. Incoming energy attack. Prepare to take evasive maneuvers."

Up in the stands Mai Hatsume was brimming with joy and pride as she watched her invention which she referred to as her 'babies' seeing the suit she made for izuku in action.

Mai Hatsume then said.

"I've got to admit that the last minute changes deku requested might have taken a while but I finished it just in time before his match.

And not a moment too soon if I do say so myself. It's got to be my greatest creation yet. A suit that can analyze and predict the amount of energy that the wearers body can handle.

The suit then converts that energy into an internal power source for deku and his energy overload quirk to accommodate his fighting style in both offensive and defensive skills.

The armor mode absorbs the energy into the suit and then with the voice command function can switch to discharge cannon mode releasing the stored up energy that was absorbed by the armor mode. It's just got one small drawback feature that I'm still trying to work the bugs out of."

And All might said.

"Your talking about the amount of energy that the suit can absorb as opposed to the amount of energy that his body is able to handle aren't you???.

I can see how that could become a major issue to work around but you did a wonderful job none the less in making that suit. You should be proud of yourself for that."

Back in the arena.

Denki started throwing bolts of electricity at deku while deku simply kept his guard up landing hits on kaminari and to denki's surprise he felt himself getting weaker with every hit he took.

The computer on izuku's suit then said.

"Internal power source now at 100% power. Now preparing to switch to discharge cannon mode.
Do you accept the mode change???."

And izuku said.

"Permission granted. Set discharge cannon to 25% power and begin charging cannon to the same level of energy output. Non fatal."

The computer then said.

"Power and energy output level set.
Discharge cannon now preparing to fire in t minus 10 seconds.
9...8....7....6...5...4...3...2...1.

Charging complete. Energy overload quirk now responding to internal power source. Would you like to release the energy now???."

Deku's hands were then covered with yellow electricity as kaminari started closing in on deku. Once kaminari was within range he placed his hands together building up the energy.

Deku then said.

"Energy overload.
25%..... RELEASE!!!!.
DISCHARGE CANNON!!!."

A large ball of electrical energy was then sent at kaminari who tried to dodge it but because he was so close to deku he unfortunately took the full impact of the attack.

after recovering from being only slightly stunned but still suffering from electrical burns he regained his composure.

Kaminari then said.

"GOD DAMN IT THAT REALLY STUNG!!!. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ANYWAY!!??.

IT'S LIKE I WAS BEING STRUCK BY MY OWN QUIRK!!!. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!??.

I COULD SWEAR I HIT HIM WITH ENOUGH ENERGY TO KNOCK OUT AN ELEPHANT!!!."

And deku said.

"Have you already forgotten what my quirk is called kaminari???. I call it energy overload which has Many different uses.

With it I can absorb all forms of energy and then release that energy at ten times it's original strength by focusing it to any single point of my body which in a close combat situation is pretty useful.

I only hit you with 25 % of your attacks original strength. Because you see not only does my quirk let me absorb energy but the energy that I absorb acts as an internal power source for my power suit.

Giving me extra energy to access for attacks like the one I just hit you with.
I've only hit you with a non lethal 25% . Which means I still have 75% more of your power that I've absorbed left to hit you with.

And with each discharged blast they only get stronger and stronger by an added 10% so the initial 25% output that you got hit with was increased to 35%.

You charged up 500 volts of electricity in the beginning. When you hit me with all that energy I absorbed it into my body with my quirks ability.

100% of that energy was transferred to my power suit which means that I still have a total energy reserve of 475 volts left to throw at you.

between the energy absorbed by my quirk and what I have left in my power suit I've got enough to level an entire city block with but a snap of my fingers."

And kaminari said.

"Aww shit.... well... I'm screwed.
If he decides to hit me with that much electricity all at once I'm dead. hold on. He used only 25% of it. And stored only 100% of it in his suit.

That means that if he takes in more energy then his body could handle he'll pass out or worse kill himself. So that's how his quirk works.

Which means even he's got his limits to how much power his body and the suit can handle. His body is like a charger and the suit is like a cell phone battery.

That means if I can deplete all the energy from his suit he has no choice but to transfer more energy from his quirk to the suit!!!. That's it!!!.

I just need to force him to waste all the energy he absorbed from me and then hit him while he's exhausted."

Deku then said.

"Don't think that your quirk is the only form of electricity that I can absorb energy from kaminari.

Did you forget where we are and what we're surrounded by???. Everything in this sports arena produces some form of energy.

in the case of all the lights camera's and monitors there's enough energy here for me to absorb just to defeat you kaminari.

You can't win this one. Surrender and I'll spare you the humiliation of losing to your own quirk."

And kaminari said.

"HA!!!. Yeah right. As if that's even a possibility!!!!. What do you say we quit holding back and go full throttle deku???. Come on useless.

Show me what you can really do. That's what your hero name means after all right???. You useless quirk user. What are you so afraid of???.

Do you think that villains will go easy on you out there in the real world???.
Dream on. Their going to do whatever they can to kill you if you don't fight seriously against them.

Be a man and let's see that raw power of yours in action. Impress me deku. Or are you just a useless coward???."

Up in the stands all might was sweating and panicking like crazy as he said.

"Come on midoria don't fall for his tricks. He's baiting you. I'm beginning to wonder if kaminari has a death wish he's trying to obtain as well.

If he starts pushing the wrong buttons like endeavor did....god help the poor kid if midoria does cut loose all that power he has stored up in his body."

Back in the arena.

Kaminari continues to insult deku as he then said.

"Perhaps I'm right. Perhaps you don't have what it takes to become a professional hero. It's a shame that everyone watching this broadcasting will always see you as weak.

Especially since I'll bet your mother's watching right now and is feeling shameful for having such a useless coward for a child. Hahahaha!!!."

Bakugo then said.

"Well there's his first big mistake.
Way to sign your own death wish bolt for brains. Even i wouldn't go that far just for the sake of a good fight.

Of all the people besides you uraraka.
Who else does izuku hold most closest to him and would even kill a pro hero to protect them from harm besides any villains that is???."

And ochako said.

"Well um.. let me see. There's me. You.
Our classmates All might sensei and then at the very top of the list is....ahhh.... NOT GOOD!!! NOT GOOD!!! NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!!.

THIS IS BAD OH SO VERY BAD!!!.
IT'S BEYOND BAD THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!. DENKI'S GONNA GET HIMSELF KILLED AT THIS RATE!!!.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT UP MIDORIA'S MOM INTO THIS!!!. THAT'S THE ONE PERSON HE HOLDS MOST CLOSEST TO HIM BESIDES ME!!."

The light's began to flicker on and off.
Cameras were malfunctioning. And the giant monitor had just gone black before it exploded.

(KABOOM!!!)

Multiple Sparks went flying towards midoria as he absorbed that energy into his body the whole area going COMPLETELY dark.

then....it happened. Almost as if it were an act of god midoria lit up like a Roman candle as with each step he took energy arc's split the ground froze the moisture in the air and even caused cumulonimbus clouds to form.

As midoria looks kaminari dead in the eyes rage written all over his face clear as day he said.

"You wanted me to quit holding back right.... kaminari???. Well then.... let's drop the gauntlets here and now.... cause this is where we fight for real or die trying!!!."

Kaminari then said.

"Wait a minute!!!. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE!!??. NO WAIT STOOOOOP!!!."

Sadly it was too late. Midoria had channeled all the energy he absorbed into his fists and legs as he said.

"ENERGY OVERLOAD!!!.
RELEASE!!!.

SHOCKWAVE SLAMMER FIST!!!."

Moving at supersonic speed too fast to follow midoria charged straight towards kaminari and like with All might and his Detroit smash slammed his fist into denki's chest sending him flying through the arena roof.

into the Earth's atmosphere jumped through the air after kaminari and proceeded to send him crashing back to the Earth's surface. As he said.

"ENERGY OVERLOAD!!!.
FULL IMPACT RELEASE!!!.

ENERGY COLLISION!!!."

Midoria then slammed his foot into denki's ribcage as he forces them back down to earth all the pro heroes and teachers watched in shock and amazement as an enormous meteorite sized crater was now where the arena once used to be.

Denki got his wish and sustained huge injuries because of what he said. With midoria still standing there prepared to finish the fight with a single explosive punch to the Head.

All might had no choice but to step in and stopped him from killing his classmate.

All might then said.

"It's done midoria the fight is over now you've won!!!. There's no point left to continue if you do your going to be expelled from the academy!!!."

Midoria then calmed himself down and exited the arena as all might thought to himself.

"The kids got enormous potential with that powerful quirk of his but if he doesn't learn to control his temper it's going to cost him more then his education at UA academy.

It's going to kill himself from the inside out. Just like how his father the nuclear revolutionary died."

All might then looked at kaminari and said.

"You should count your blessings kid.
Had I not stopped him when I did you would be a blood stain on UA academies reputation right now.

Simply put kid. I'm impressed you aren't already near death as it is since he could have killed you.

A bit of advice. Never EVER say a word against midoria's mother...or he won't hesitate to finish the job next time.

Another fair warning... don't underestimate my godson....or insult my future wife got that???. I'll have you thrown out of UA academy faster then you can say Detroit smash."

Present mic then said.

"HOLY COW THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE FOLKS!!!. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!.

IT'S LIKE MIDORIA WENT BEYOND PLUS ULTRA AND ASCENDED TO A GOD LIKE LEVEL!!!.

HE SPLIT THE EARTH.
BROKE OPEN THE HEAVENS AND SENT KAMINARI FLYING!!!.

THEN CAME CRASHING DOWN WITH THE FORCE OF METEORITE!!!.

IS THERE ANYTHING THIS KIDS NOT ABLE TO DO WITHOUT MASS DESTRUCTION!!??."

And aizawa said.

"If I told you just how much power that quirk of his could actually absorb with proper training and skills... well the possibilities are just about as endless as the universe itself.

He could for example. Hit a powerful enemy. Someone like All might with the force of a nuclear warhead packed Into a single fist and then release that force on impact."

Everyone was shocked at the power that midoria's quirk posessed and even worse was some even began to fear him. Their fear was that if forced into a corner he would use his quirk to kill someone.

Weather by accident or intentionally completely depended on the person crazy enough to do what kaminari just did. But after seeing the mess he was in at the hospital who could blame him.

One thing midoria knew for sure was that he had a very... VERY long way to go emotionally before mastering his powers.

But when he did...the entire league of villains would either run in fear of him.Or try and recruit him.

How will midoria master his quirk and what consiquences will come about from this recent development.

Only time will tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 8 70
We all know the story of All For One. Said to have multiple quirks at once. For years people thought it impossible for anyone else to do this. But wh...
340 10 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
511K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
77.4K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...