๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Moroti_Writes

[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š] ........... :Hey Emma Emma: yea .......... :If You were told to define or describe L... More

intro
Prolouge
Meeting the characters
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1. โ™ 
Chapter 2. โ™ 
Chapter 3. โ™ 
Chapter 4. โ™ .
Chapter 6. โ™ 
Chapter 7. โ™ 
Chapter 8. โ™ 
Chapter 9. โ™ 
Chapter 10. โ™ 
Chapter 11. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 12. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 13. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 14. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 15. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 16. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 17. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 18. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 19. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 20. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 21. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 22. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 23. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 24. โ™ ๏ธ
Chapter 25. โ™ 
Chapter 26. โ™ 
Chapter 27. โ™ 
Chapter 28. โ™ 
Chapter 29. โ™ 
Chapter 30. โ™ 
Chapter 31. โ™ 
Chapter 32. โ™ 
Chapter 33. โ™ 
Chapter 34. โ™ 
Chapter 35. โ™ 
Epilogue. โ™ 
QUESTION AND ANSWERS, VOTE OF THANKS. โ™ 

Chapter 5. โ™ 

411 118 203
By Moroti_Writes

Okay Please don't hate me for this but I have a confession to make..... There is something you all should know before you go on. This book, Just Another Valentine was supposed to be like a sappy love book where everyone and anyone could pour out there emotions on how terrible or how great their valentines day celebration had been over the years. But then I stumbled on Nigeria wattpad review book here and that kind of made want to write a Nigerian book that would someday get Reviewed. That was how I changed the original plot of this novel to a more coordinated one but because it was my first time witting a Nigeria story I had absolutely no idea on how to start the story. Yes I had a plot, a beginning , middle and ending but I still didn't know how to start or rather where to start from. So I did the unthinkable I sort of borrow /stole some idea from Iyanuoluwa-Temi latest book the eye of the storm. 😣😥😣 and this is a public apology I am making promising her and my fellow wattpad readers that It will never happen again and to show my sincere apology I have deleted all the ideas that I took from her work and replace to with mine. i can grantee that it won't happen again. And I am deeply sorry too all my lovely reader I'm sorry you had to find out like this pls accept my humble apology and please don't give up on my book because i Promise you it would 100% original from this chapter forward.

Thank you. 😇😇😇

Chigozie in the media above☝☝☝

Kelvin POV

The first week of school went by in a flash and I was finally getting used to all my new friends.

Lydia's constant flirting.

Mercy's constant shyness.

Emmanuella's constant muteness even though I was seriously getting sick of it and it was only the beginning of the session.

Faruq's constant soccer gist.

Chigozie's constant competition, I guess it's because he is an athlete so he would literally kill for any opportunity to race someone. Sadly I'm his new target.

Chiebuka's constant girl talk.

That guy is a love doctor but for an Igbo boy, he is too dramatic. I laughed at the dramatic fake proposal he played out for one of the science students in Emmanuella's class during lunch time last Thursday. It was fun, especially the way the guy literally flew out of his sit and out of the cafeteria. It was hilarious. We just had to make sure Chiebuka apologized for the havoc he caused the poor unsuspecting guy

...

"I know that you feel it too, so please James don't deny it, because you know what we have is true."

"James, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and accept my proposal"

He went down on one knee and brought out a small box from behind and asked

"Will you James Okafor be my boyfriend?"

Immediately he asked the big question, James yelled "No" before running out of the cafeteria like a crazy person, but Chiebuka didn't stop there. He ran after him shouting

" wait for me my love, don't bail out on me now, we are so close to achieving our happy ever after"

I and the guys were secretly laughing at this, because of the scene he had created, while the girls were glaring at us angrily, I just shrugged it of as I continued to laugh.

At the end of the day, we made Chiebuka apologize to poor James and promise never to pull a stunt like that again

...

It was the first weekend since we resumed and I was currently at home gisting with Denis while we played soccer video game.

"Guy how far you are not supposed to play that way"

"Nawa oo you suppose tell me but its fine. I always have another plan "

"Abegi jare, commot for here. Nah only girl way you sabi"

"Ehhh leave am like that, at least I have confirm babes in school that I can talk about, you what do you have"

"Abegi, no talk that one oo.All those ones na small small children, those ones no be babe "

"Ah, is you that know oo, abegi shift may I score joor"

"Ha! nice try me I have been playing this game right before you were born soooo.. "

"Hmmm naso be speaking English there. I will soon beat you "

And soon enough, I was able to beat him hands down 5 -2. I dropped the controller on the couch as I started my Victory dance having beaten my brother at our usual Saturday morning soccer game.

8:45am

Emmanuella POV

It was the very first weekend after school resumption and I had lots of assignment to deal with. I groaned internally as I got out of bed to start my usual Saturday house chores but first things first. I went to my parents room and so did Zoey and Addie who were all kitted up in their workout outfit. Once we got there we knocked on the door and when we were sure the coast was clear, we came in, kneeling down to greet them in Yoruba.

"Ekaaro baami ati maami"
Translation: Good morning mom and Dad "

"Awon omo mi bawo ni ale yin,se e sun daada"
Translation: My children how was your night, did you sleep well

After our normal replies, she asked on

"Eh em, so kini a maje laaro yi"
Translation: Eh em, what are we going to eat this morning?"

"Boyaa amaa je macaroni ati cheese tabi spaghetti ati meatballs"
Translation:Whether it be macaroni and cheese or spaghetti and meatballs

Zoey happily said as she struggled to as answer our mom because Yoruba language had never been her 'strongest' point, and our mom never missed the opportunity to make fun of her. We were still on our kneels when my mom responded to Zoey's tattered Yoruba speaking before releasing us.

"Ehh Eh, ri nkan, èwo boo se n soro bii akayin,
Omo Yoruba de ni è o, è ma ba mi wa nkan se si omo yen o
Omo Yoruba kotunle so Yoruba, o so Yoruba ti"
Translation: Ehh Eh, see me see something, and you are a Yoruba girl oo. hmm come and help me do something about this, you're Yoruba, and you are find it difficult to speak Yoruba

She said and we all stiffened a laugh. Before our mom continued talking in her own clear Yoruba.

"Oya gbogbo yin e dide duro ki e lo fi ounje so ri ina,erioluwa kilo pe ounje na iwo lo ma se ounje leni o"
Translation: All of you stand up and go and cook, Erioluwa what did you call the food again? you are going to cook today

"maami mi o mo bi wo n shen se "
Translation: Maami i don't know how to do it"

" ehen o mo bi o sheyn se abi shior oya e dide ke lo tu inu ile se ke de founje sori ina"
Translation: Oh, so you don't know abi, shioor oya standup, go and tidy the house and cook the food.

With that, we left her room and went about our Saturday routine,
well I went about mine but Zoey was stuck with making breakfast for the family due to our mom's strict orders. I just hope I can eat or rather we all can eat what Zoey would prepare. As I went ahead to start cleaning up the living room and dining area first, to give her space to work in the kitchen, while Addie decided to do some indoor workout after being in denial for weeks.

3:30pm

Kelvin POV

Its was way past noon already and Chigozie came to visit with claims that he didn't have any other place he'd rather be. Since my mom had locked herself in our indoor fashion/art studio again and my brother angrily left with my father because I beat him 5-2 thrice consecutively. Besides, he had the movie to work on with dad so he let quite early. The thought that I'd have the house to myself with nothing to do, was killing me so, I sure was glad Chigozie was over at my house, hence this current argument ensued.

"Hey Kelvin , what's up, this one you called only me to come over, hope I'm safe? "

I smirked at him, trying to scare the living daylight out of him so I said

"No! I called you here to annihilate you, muhahahaha"

"Guy wetin you dey talk you wey no fit kill cockroach, na me you won annihilate. Ha, I laugh In Pakistan. "

"na you know I just call you here so we could chill joor "

"Hia, wetin Adele no go see for the other side, so you sabi speak pidgin "

"Aha na, before nko, no dey whine me oo"

"Ahhh my guy!! padii mi to sure. Oya may we sharp sharp do running competition"

" eh wetin you talk, No ooo, not today, some other time pls My body is paining me"

"Guy how far you, why are you doing like nah"

"Noo don't tell me that. every time run run, run, where are we running to self eh, are you not tired ni ah ah, abi you be cheetah? What are we saying self even cheetahs get tired, so what is your own. "

"Guy how far, you of all people should know running is my passion, I fit run for Africa oo"

"Hmm before nko, I trust you, after you na you. If yawa gas today now, and every body dey run, dem go see you for forefront"

Chgozie laughed at my response before saying

"You know me too well. How far, lets run just small 200 metres"

"Hell no I am not running, why are we running eh are they pursuing us, ah ah, me I am not a cheetah like you oo, me I don't have long legs like you. "

"No be like that nah, oya let's just do 100 meters "

"I am not doing, let's swim instead. "

"Ah nooo, when I'm not a fish naa, me i can't swim "

"Oh oooh you no sabi swim abi, but its me that should know how to run because its me that is a cheetah. Shoor, don't worry, you will know how to swim today today. "

"Why are you talking like this nah. "

" don't worry I am not running today but I will teach you, you will know how to swim like fish. "

Chigozie was just determined to run and improve on his speed but I wasn't going to have any of it, at least not on an a sunny Saturday afternoon like this, the nigga is already dark enough, if he keeps running under weather like this, he will end up melting. Besides, my entry muscles were burning due to all the running we had done in the this week. Assuring him that we were going to race at another time, we dived into the swimming pool, as we let the water cool us off.

_____________________________________

Okay I have to confess. This is by far the funniest chapter ever. 😂😂😂😂

Like nigga calm down life isn't all about running oo hia!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Both I dont think he gets it because he would rather run than swim 🏊 🏊 🏊

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

To be honest let me not lie I was laughing my heads of while typing this chapter yo it was really funny and I hope you all find it funny too.

Like honestly if you all think Chigoze is persistent pls leave a comment💬💬

and

if you think Kelvin is adamant and strong willed vote 🗳 🗳 let's see the out come of the too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
465K 15.5K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...
763 168 22
She hide her pains behind her smiles..! Well, we all experience life differently, Like it is said life is a test and every one has his own differentl...
202K 3.4K 93
ฬถWaฬถฬถrฬถnฬถiฬถnฬถฬถg ฬถYaฬถฬถnฬถdฬถeฬถrฬถฬถe ฬถtฬถhฬถeฬถmฬถeฬถs . . . . . . โ™ฅฬถ"ฬถฬถI ฬถฬถLฬถoฬถฬถvฬถeฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถdaฬถฬถy, ฬถi ฬถwaฬถฬถnฬถt ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถmฬถoฬถrฬถrฬถoฬถw aฬถฬถmฬถd ฬถi ฬถnฬถeฬถฬถeฬถ...