PISS ME OFF (KARMA X READER X...

By Neanderthal_Rose2413

Two of the most hottest boy in Kunugigaoka highschool fighting over a girl. The tragedy started when you wal... More

Please Read
〖Chapter ①〗- Meeting his rival
〖Chapter ②〗- The Cock Block
〖 Chapter ④〗- peaceful? annoying?
〖Chapter ⑤〗- Flirting with the sadist
〖Chapter ⑥〗- Getting Closer to him
〖 Chapter ⑦〗- In the train • • •
〖Chapter ⑧〗- kidnapped
〖Chapter 9〗- Arguments
〖Chapter 10〗- New student
〖Chapter 11〗- Karma time🥺
〖Chapter 12〗- prank?
〖Chapter 13〗- pictures
〖Chapter 14 〗- Cold
〖Chapter 15〗- sick
〖Chapter 16〗‒ Jealousy
〖Not a Chapter But Please Don't Ignore〗

〖Chapter ③〗- From the top to bottom

1.7K 49 40
By Neanderthal_Rose2413

Saturday♡

Thud...

You walked up with a pain on your stomach , chest and head. You looked around and realized that you fell from bed. AGAIN. It was 4th time this week and you started having problem with it.

You went down to get your breakfast ready. It's already 9 at the morning and the sun was high. And the temperature was hot making you even more lazy to get off the bed.

"What should I cook?" You aske yourself as you sat down on a stool on your kitchen counter.

You heard the door bell ring so you went to get it. It was the redhead. But , still you let him in. You're not in the right mood for an arguement.

"So , what are you doing before I came?" He asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Thinking of what food I'm going to have for breakfast" You answered as you sat down on the couch , lazily.

"Pancakes or a soup will do" he said as he got up and went to my kitchen , unwelcome.

"I'm not in the mood for a soup especially it's too hot . I can't even stand the temprerature" You requested and whined in the end while following him to my kitchen.

"Hmm...okay" he said as he started cooking. Oh god , he's good at it.
You sometimes dreamed of Gakushuu cooking for me. But , Akabane was the one doing it though.

You won't lie he's handsome. People said tall man has small boner. You wonder if Akabane or Shuu got the biggest one.
Ugh , what I am thinking.

You slapped yourself physically gaining his attention.

"Fantasizing about me , ne Y/n-chan?"
Karma's voice startled you as you fell off the stool.

"No! I'm not" you grunted as you went back on the stool.

The pancakes🥞 looks good .

Your pov

"I don't know you can cook" I said as I breathed in the smell of the newly cooked pancakes.

"Of course , I'm good at alot of things" he chuckled.

"Eat first , so I can be sure that you didn't put any poison at the food" I smirked.

"Why? Do you have a poison here at your kitchen?" He laughed as he sat down and took a fork and dig in.

"Yeah , I have some and you know , I don't know if you're trust worthy what if you brought poison with you" I said sternly as I started to dig in.

"No no no , I won't be able to piss Asano more if you'll die" He answered I frowned at him. He just smirked .

"Anyway! I just want us to be friends , can we?" He asked as I looked at him confused.

"No" I said straight forwardly.

"Why?" He asked again.

"I can only be friend with you if you can prove to me that you're trust worthy" I answered he just nodded.

Time passed by watching anime playing video games and online war gaming apps. I can't believe this asshole beat my score at out last game in free fire.

"See that?"He teased and giggled I just rolled my eyes as elbowed his chest.

"One more game?" He challenged I just nodded. I chose the duo so it would be me and him , we won't be responsible with our teammates and to be honest I don't really about my teammates though.

"Duo? I see...you really want to spend time with me alone?" Again he teased.

The game started with us eliminating enemies together he was fun to be with not someone that you can't even joke around , Gakushuu. I stopped playing and just stared at my phone. We haven't done things like this . If he'll gonna do something sweet it'll take sometime for him to do that again.

Karma's annoying laughter interrupted my thought I looked at him and then back at my phone. I lost and he won the chicken dinner.

"Ohoho you lost..." he wiggled his eyebrows while nudging at me.

"Fuck you"I muttered as I turned my phone off.

Monday

I walked to school with my head hanged low and my earphone on.
Gakushuu never texted me for the whole weekend.

I was worried he even dared to reject my phone calls and he just seen zoned me. I threw my bad on my chair as I started heading towards my old classroom.

I stood on the door seeing my friend there it's Rose (yow that's my name huhahaha I'll be your best friend here Reader-chan).

"Hey , I missed you" She muttered busy with her phone.

"I missed you too but I need to ask you a question" She threw her phone back to her desk.

"What is it , Y/n-chan?" She asked while walking up to me , she's a moody and very cocky but that never stop me befriending with her.

"Have you seen , Shuu?" I asked as I leaned closer to her.

"Iie , I haven't seen him , usually he's the first one to here but he's not here yet the class would start after half an hour" she said.

"Oh I see" I said as I turned my back at her. Then , I felt a hand around my shoulders.

"Let's talk somewhere else" she smiled I just nodded I know she's always up about news , she never got left behind when it's up to gossiping with me.

She always update me about what's happening , she's sometimes talkative sometimes she's cold as I said she's moody.

"There" she said as she sat down on the bench outside the building.

"So? The news is?" I asked as I sat down beside her.

"There are rumors that says the principal gave Asano a punishment due to a bit low grades" I frozed. How? He's smart how the hell would it happen?

"Be careful , I'm afraid the principal would put the blame on you and put you in the End Class " Worried expression filler her face.

"Oh no...I'm dead" I mumbled as I looked down on my hands that was currently laying on top of ny skirt.

"I wonder what kind of people were in class E" She tapped her chin probably thinking.

"How about you go there?" I joked as i earn a stare from her.

"Yeah sure. Don't forget to meet me up there when you already dropped to class E" she grinned as she bid her goodbye and went in her classroom and I did the same.

At lunch , I saw Asano talking to a girl which made my heart skipped. I quickly dashed there and hid behind a thick post.

"Asano , I really really like you? I know you already have a girlfriend but I uhm...why can't you just dump her?" The girl ask.

Wow she's quiet conceited.

Asano didn't bother answering as he started walking and grabbed ny arms bringing me beside him while walking.

"H-how did you know I was there?" I stuttering.

"I saw glimpse of h/c" He answered simply. Wow , he has a good eye sight.

"I'm sorry" he looked down on his feet as he stopped walking.

"For what?" Curiosity filled your mind as you held his hand.

"Because of me dad will transfer you to the End Class" He placed his hand on my head , stroking my hair.

"It's fine , Shuu" I smiled as I removed his hand from my hair and wrapped my arm around his.

"So our destination is in the principal's office?" I said with a cheerful smile.

"Someone excited to see Bakabane" he chuckled. I looked up to him reminiscing my time with Akabane yesterday.

"Uhm...he went to my house yesterday" I said as I bit my bottom lip.

Asano just hummed in response as we continue walking to the principal's office.

Asano didn't even bother to knock on the door he just walked in with you following close behind.

"Hmm you're here pretty early Y/n" you heard the principal said. You just nodded your head as you stood beside Gakushuu.

"So , seems like I don't need to tell you what was gonna happen cause it seems like you already knew where your next destination was" you can see his smirking ass face evilly as you listened to his words.

"If that's the case we'll take our leave" Asano pulled you out of the office.

"I won't see you in class from now on" he looked down on the floor while heading to the class to get your bag.

"Tch. My my the great great great Asano Gakuhuu was all sad. I never thought this would come" you chuckled followed by silent laughs.

"Whatever. I can't walk you home later maybe tomorrow cause you know...I still need to study" he sighed as he finally looked towards the classroom.

[Time-skip]

The bell already rang exact two minutes ago and there you are , you just finished walking up the stairs up to this old or must I say ancient building. Damn...why would the principal sends students to this dangerous building it looks it would give up sooner or later.

Entering the building you searched through the hallways and saw the classroom with 3-E written. You opened the door to see no one. You walked around to find an empty seat and you spotted one on the very end.

You decided to check the teacher's lounge. As you were walking there the more these weird sounds grew louder.
You slid the door open to see a blonde woman and an..."o-octupus?" you tilted your head as you looked at the octupus who jas an annoying grin on his face.

"Nyurufufufu you must be Y/l Y/n my new student?" the octupus stood up still eating his gilato.

You nodded your head as you regained your composure and walked in the room. "Where's the whole class E?" you asked you looked at the blonde woman.

"They're out for PE come on follow me I'll bring you there" The blonde said in a serious tone.

Walking out of the building you sighed. You can feel you legs giving up. You just finished walking up to this mountain and you didn't even have the chance to rest.

"Oh by the way what was your name?" You asked as the blonde stopped walking she turned her head to you and said.

"My name is Irina Jelavic an assassin who was also tasked to kill that octupus" she did some pose here and there as she continue introducing herself. You just nodded and started walking leaving her behind.

"Oii wait up!!" she shouted and that also alarmed the other students who was in the middle of training. As soon as you came out of the woods. You can see all the students in there PE's with very tired looking faces.

"Oh so your new classmate was already here...please introduce your name" The man in black suit said.

"I'm Y/l Y/n blamed by the principal because of his son's previous low grade" I put my hands on my pockets.

"BLAMED!!?!" they all asked as Akabane just laughed.

"Okay , your another new classmate will come tomorrow" the black suit said before he introduced himself to me.

He told me to that and this and that , go there and here and there. I didn't thought of time to happen. It's too exhausting.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Yow that was long!!!
I was tired.

Karma: I hope all tired

Hope all what?

Karma: I wish I was also tired

Are you perhaps out of your mind?

Karma:No but out of heart

UwU

Karma:for reader-chan

Screw you Bakabane

Karma:at least I do not have an airport on my forehead hahahahhaha

Hey! That's bullying

Karma:So what? Ahahahhaha

Okay guys see you I'll just beat this guy up.

Karma:What the fu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 61
''My brother died because of me....'' I have always hated myself..Even my parents hated me yet my brother still loves me..I am (Y/n)(L/n). I am known...
4.3K 72 30
It's your second year at Kunagigaoka Academy, after your hepatic year in 3-E last year you decided to stay with your friend Karma. To be honest, you'...
214K 10.5K 34
- The action or habit of something as worthless - claims to have liked you, but grows rather terrified at the thought of pursuing you. highest rank:...
94.1K 3.7K 25
For Karma Akabane fans ❤️ WARNING ⚠️ extremely cringey ⚠️ You are an orphan with strict and abusive parents who adopted you. Asano Gakushu forces you...