Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Jesus take the Wheel

2.1K 87 10
By AllAboutTheSmut

***Elik's POV***

He said yes.

Fuck!

I'm so stupidly excited. I feel like I'm floating on air.

Dek is 💯 my person. Everything about Dek is a god damn dream come true. I know he isn't perfect. Hell, neither am I. But, I can't name a single portion of his personality, body or soul that isn't worth capturing forever.

He woke me up this morning in an extremely playful mood. I groaned and put up a fight over the assault. Honestly, I loved it.

<<<<<<<<

After our shower, I hurry down the staircase and head to the kitchen. Dek is upstairs shaving and I want to make breakfast for my fiancée. People are going to get tired of hearing that word. It feels like heaven passing over my lips.

I quickly grab eggs, bacon and hash browns out of the refrigerator. I will make breakfast for everyone. I'm not an asshole. Most of them can't cook to save Christmas, so I don't mind.

I whip up eight omelets and two packs of bacon. I make up the hash browns quickly. I pour eight cups of coffee and plate our delicious meals.

Just as I am setting down the last plate, the table is filled with the grateful faces of our best friends. I hear Dek coming down the stairs and smile knowingly.

That boy is a sucker for food.

Dek smiles as he enters the dining room. He walks over and places a sweet kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with tenderness.

"Thank you love." Dek whispers as we separate.

"You're welcome baby." I kiss his forehead before pulling his chair out for him.

Dek takes his seat and I sit beside him. We begin eating and the only noise that can be heard is the moans of my starving family.

"Elik you are the best." Cherry mewls.

"Seriously, you spoil us." Chance chuckles as he pushes his plate away.

"You guys would starve if left to your own devices." I laugh.

It's true.

"What's the plan today?" Cali asks.

"Anything really." I shrug. It's Saturday, I couldn't care less what we get into.

"Wedding shopping." Zaya squeals as she claps for her grand idea.

"We haven't even discussed a date." I argue. We literally just got engaged yesterday.

"Never too soon to start." Yani brushes off my argument.

"Dek, baby, this one is on you." I pass the buck.

"Nope." Dek shakes his head while popping the p.

"What?" I ask.

"We are both getting married. You aren't making me the bride. Together or not at all." Dek smirks at his logic while he drinks from his coffee.

"You're right." I concede.

"Get used to it." Dek winks over at me.

"You two are gonna kill each other before you tie the knot." Broady laughs.

"Asshole." Zaya slaps the shit out of Broady's shoulder.

"So, lets pick a date." Cali ushers.

"Dek what season would you like to do this?" I ask.

"I want a beach wedding, small, intimate. So no winter months." Dek directs. I cock a brow at the non-bride, who is acting just like a bride.

"Colors?" Cali asks. She has procured a note book seemingly out of thin air.

"Cream, no shoes, sunset orange, a soft green and a darker red." Dek speaks before a word can be muttered from my lips.

I hold back the chuckle. He is so the fucking bride.

"Favorite flowers?" Zaya keeps the list going.

"Cala lilies, roses, hydrangea, and ferns." Dek doesn't miss a beat.

"You haven't thought about this at all have you?" Chance smiles.

"Shut up." Dek sneers as his face blushes beautifully.

"Cake?" Yani joins the circle of girls who are all huddled around Cali's wedding planner.

I look at Dek, waiting for the answer. He obviously has this under control.

"No clue." Dek shrugs.

I can't help the laugh that slips out.

"What?" Dek sternly glares at me.

"You were on a roll." I wink at my sweet bride.

"I don't like cake." Dek waves his hand dismissively.

"We can't get married." I gawk at the obscene words Dek just confessed.

"It's just cake Elik." Dek argues.

I dramatically clutch my heart at his offensive words.

"It's wedding CAKE." Broady answers for me. "It's the whole reason for the wedding."

"First of all, wow. No wonder you aren't married. Second of all, I. Do. Not. Like. CAKE." Dek enunciates with a hint of attitude.

"Calm down Bridezilla." Yani giggles.

"Fuck you. You. You. You. You. You. And you." Dek grits out as he points to each one of us.

"This is gonna be a ball." Chance rolls his eyes.

"You know, you could just pick the fucking cake." Dek directs his order over at me.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's just astonishing that someone detests cake." I say as I walk over and wrap my arms around my grouchy bride.

"White chairs, wood, slat, three panels on the backs. Wooden gazebo for the altar.  Lanterns lining the aisle and flowers hanging above us." Dek switches right back into planning.

"Perfect." I whisper in Dek's neck. I place a kiss at his ear.

"Reception?" Cherry asks.

"Surprise us. Open bar." Dek looks to me for confirmation.

Glad that the tense moment is momentarily avoided, I nod like the compromising groom I am.

"Music?" Cali requests.

"Elik will get you a play list for the live DJ." Dek informs us. News to me but, sure.

"Summer is only four months away. If you go spring it's a year." Chance reminds us.

I look at my personal planner and he contemplates.

"Sooner or later, love?" Dek asks of me.

"Sooner! I can't wait to have our honeymoon." I wink.

"You're so horny." Chance accuses.

"Yep!" I pop that precious little p.

"Summer." Dek and I say in unison. I can feel his body heat up beneath my trailing hands.

"Tuxes or Khakis with White Shirts?"  Cherry offers.

"No tux." I cringe.

"Yeah, too formal." Broady shivers.

"I don't want tuxes either." Dek shakes his head at the suggestion.

"This is going great." Cali congratulates us.

"My mom is gonna be upset if you don't include her in the planning." I warn Cali.

"I will include Aunt Maggie and Aunt Molly." Cali promises.

"Good." I reply. God, I don't need two pissed off women on top of Dek.

"Let's go shopping." Zaya suggests.

"For what?" Chance asks.

"We have to price food, look for a cake, get Dek an alternative dessert, attire, flowers, announcements, invitations, find a DJ, book the caterer, find a Justice of the Peace, choose the alcohol. The list goes on and on." Cali speaks like we are ridiculous for not knowing.

"Apparently." Broady groans.

"Chop. Chop. We have four months." Cali claps her hands as she and our female entourage head towards the rooms.

"Who created that monster?" Broady groans.

"Eh, let her handle it. Less to stress over." I assuage.

"True. Let's go to the open shopping mall so we can drink while we walk." Dek offfers.

"This is why I am marrying you, baby. You're so intelligent." I coo.

"No, you're marrying me cause my ass is tight and I have a big dick." Dek smirks as Chance chokes on his coffee.

"That too." I agree whole heartedly.

"Jesus take the wheel." Chance guffaws.

"I already got it." I laugh at my inside joke.

"Ouch." I groan when Dek catches on to my insinuation and slaps my shoulder.

"Do we want to know?" Chance chuckles.

"No!" Dek and I pipe at the same time.

The girls hurry us along as they head towards the front door. We all pile into our SUV and drive towards alcohol. I mean shopping. Yeah, shopping.

All four girls take off in one direction. Us guys head straight for the floating bar in the middle of the center square. After receiving our drinks, we lazily stroll around the inside perimeter of the plaza.

My phone goes off. Seeing it's Cali, I groan before informing the guys we have been summoned.

Slowly, very slowly, we make our way towards a wedding shop. The second we walk thru the door, we all whine loudly.

"Noooo." Dek cries out pitifully.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask worriedly, even though I'm sure we all feel the same.

"No China patterns. Fuck, what are we eighty? Would you like a spot of tea, good sir?" Dek says the last sentence in a British accent. This causes beer to flow straight out of my nose.

"Babe." I whine. Dek bursts into laughter while I wipe the beer from my upper lip with my arm.

"Shit, I wasn't ready." I laugh.

"No china." I point at Cali as she holds a red and white pattern in the air, examining it from every angle.

"People gotta bring gifts. You have to pick stuff for the registry." Zaya chastises us.

"Fine, pick out something you like. Merry Christmas." Dek laughs.

"Well, we don't have to get China." Cali giggles and puts the gaudy dish back in its place.

"Seriously, what kind of gifts do you want?" Cherry questions. She places her hand on her hip and taps her foot impatiently.

"We would be better off registering at the sex shop." I grin.

"Oh, God." Zaya laughs.

"We have everything all ready." Dek points out.

"How about some picture frames for your wedding photos." Chance offers.

"Yeah, that will work." Dek agrees quickly.

"Maybe some new bar stock. You know decanters, glasses, wine." Broady suggests.

"See, this is why we love you two." Dek points to Chance and Broady. I fist bump them both.

"So, you need to pick out about forty gifts." Yani informs us.

"Is that you God? I'm coming home." Dek dramatically throws his hands in the air.

"For fuck's sake you two. Take this seriously. You're only getting married once." Cherry chastises.

"After watching you guys plan this, I agree. I'm never getting married again." I pout.

"Seriously? Elik, I'm right here." Dek drags his hand up and down in front of him.

"Baby, I would go thru hell for you. Hence why we are shopping." I promise. I pull a very pouty Dek into my arms and kiss his forehead.

"How about a flask?" Zaya asks.

"Zaya's my favorite bridesmaid." I high five her.

"Hey!" Yani stomps her foot.

We end up finding ten things in that particular store to add to our registry. We go to five more stores that all specialize in wedding gifts. After picking out some photo albums, frames, bar stock and new silverware. We move on.

Yani promises to help us choose more online. Dreading the online thing, Dek gives the girls free reign to add shit to the stupid list.

We head to the suit shop and go ahead and pick out the shirts and pants we all agree on. It is much easier than registering for gifts.

Cali takes us into a flower shop. I find this part fun. Dek's eyes light up every time the florist suggests exactly what he had proposed earlier. I couldn't help but gush how absolutely adorable he is.

We go by a photography studio. After looking over his collection, we book him for August 28th. We decide to go as close to fall as humanly possible. Four months is already short enough time to get this thing together.

It really is exciting, getting married. But, honestly, I didn't think about the ceremony at all before I popped the question. I just knew I wanted Dek forever. The rest is just the formalities.

With that said, I want our wedding. I want to profess my love in front of the people that matter the most. I want it official. I want everything that makes us one.

If today was any indication of our BIG day, we will need Jesus to take the wheel. The real Jesus. Not, my alter ego personality during sex, lol.

It doesn't matter what it takes to get to the altar. All that matters, is that Dek will be standing there. I will get to look him in the eyes and finally claim that beast of a man as mine.

I can't fucking wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
418K 12.9K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
11.8K 334 2
Daven Odsi is an Alpha in his prime, running a major pharmaceutical company specializing in secondary gender treatments who has been entangled in a t...
56K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...