America's Young Bloods

By KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... More

Save Rock And Roll
The Phoenix
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
Thriller
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
20 Dollar Nose Bleed
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
I'm Like A Lawyer...
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Grenade Jumper
Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

Just One Yesterday

121 9 3
By KeriannHolt

Patrick's POV
Rose stood in front of me, her face level with mine. She looked really amazing right now, but at the same time really broken down.

I just looked at her, trying to find the right words to say.

"Rose-" I started, before she cut me off.

"You should come in," she moved out of the way, letting me pass her.

I sat on the couch expectantly, as if I didn't just come over to talk about how I felt.

I felt like a wimp. I'm not supposed to talk to girls about how I feel.

I trusted her, though. It needs to be let out before I explode.

Flora sat on the couch beside me, looking fully serious as her whole body moved to face me. She looked me over, then laughed. A lot.

"You okay?" I asked, rubbing her back, being careful. I didn't know if we were on good terms in terms of touching.

"Yeah. I was just coming over to talk to you, actually." I still didn't understand what was so funny a couple seconds ago, but I let it go.

"You see, 'Trick," she started, and I smiled when she used her nickname for me, "I never really thought I liked you.

"You were always that friend who was there for me, you always made me laugh and you were overall an amazing person. And I knew that. Everyone who met you knew that. I've never met a more selfless person. You always care about everyone else first. I know you didn't come here to be lectured about how great you are. I just don't think you realize how important you are to everyone. Without you, there is no me."

Flora finished, and I could tell what she said was really from her heart.

I gave her the biggest hug possible and took a deep breath, mustering up the courage to say what I wanted to say.

Rose's POV
I could tell he was a little nervous, his hands were shaking and he was trying to find the right words to say.

I placed my hand over his, signaling it was okay, and I moved my thumb in circles over his palm.

"Rose, you know I care about you. I really hope you aren't too mad at me. I don't want to make things awkward. If we can never be anything more than friends, tell me now so we can go back to how things were."

"I wish I could tell you that," I replied, my lip quivering from my anxiety.

He tilted his head, my words registering in his brain, and I took that as the cue to speak.

"I really want to forget everything that happened last night. I really do. But I can't. You're stuck in my head.

"I enjoy the thought of you, Patrick. I'm just really confused here. I love Pete, I really do. You know I do, and you know he loves me back. He's just not... 'Gentle.' And you are. I don't want to put your hopes up, but I realized that I enjoyed last night with you more than I did Pete, even though we did way less. I enjoyed just the feel of you being there, enjoying my company as much as I was yours. I don't have that with Pete. What I'm trying to say is I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday."

"So you're saying you just liked when we kissed?"

"No, Patrick," I sighed, letting this out.

"I'm saying I think I'm in love with you." I cringed when I said it. I'm not one to fall in love.

Then, as if on cue, Pete walked in.

---------------------------------------

Ohhhhhh cliffhanger! Haha thanks for reading up to this point, it means a lot. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.1K 55
Fall Out Boy imagines ^-^
30.8K 1.9K 27
A word that strikes fear into the hearts of humanity. A word that affects nearly everyone. A word that has killed millions, and continues mercilessly...
513K 21.8K 200
What else can I say? Fourth book for our four favorite boys.
6.5K 339 16
*THIS STORY IS COMPLETED!!* This is a story, not about love (like all the others), but a story about how the meaning rock and roll is slowly fading a...