LET ME GO {Lisrene}

By kzda_2

Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. ... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 15

2.6K 52 10
By kzda_2

2 Years later~~

"How's the work going baby?"
Joohyun asked as she backhuggged Lisa
"Its doing great hun. I just launched the new product" Lisa said as she was spraying water at a plant.

"Hmm... What's it?" Joohyun asked as she looks at the plant. "Gymnocalycium stenopleurum"

"Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping

Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater

Sun Exposure:
Sun to Partial Shade

Light Shade

Foliage:
Foliage Color:
Burgundy/Maroon

Orange/Apricot

Red

Height:
under 6 in. (15 cm)

Spacing:
3-6 in. (7-15 cm)

6-9 in. (15-22 cm)

Hardiness:
USDA Zone 9b: to -3.8 °C (25 °F)

USDA Zone 10a: to -1.1 °C (30 °F)

USDA Zone 10b: to 1.7 °C (35 °F)

USDA Zone 11: above 4.5 °C (40 °F)

Where to Grow:
Can be grown as an annual

Danger:
Plant has spines or sharp edges; use extreme caution when handling

Bloom Color:
Pink" Lisa said as she carefully sprayed it for the last time And look at joohyun.

"I love you" joohyun said and gave a peck at Lisa. "I love you more. Let's go?" Lisa asked.

And they went off. Off for a date!.

Lisa has been doing great for the last 2 years.
She is now a CEO of her own. She just launched her new plant. As she said.
She now started a business. Called
Lili's lilies. Its quite a cute name I should say.

People often goes there to buy plants. Or flowers. Its now in the top actually.
Lisa also does photography only to her joohyun and plants. And sometimes nice views. And Lisa is also sometimes working with her old pops. Cooking there in Korea.

Everything's good with them.

"Hey Lisa. Are you going to go here now in Korea?" Asked dahyun on the phone.
"Yes dubu. We're going to leave here at 5 its still 3:31." Lisa said as she was walking towards her fiancé.

"Ready baby?" Lisa nodded and Lisa hang up the call. Lisa is already excited! She can't wait to see her friends again.

Me and joohyun separated. She said she's going to spend some time with her friends. And I'm going to do the same. So that we're not going to miss each other. And I'm already missing her... :(

I'm currently here picking out mangoes. And I suddenly run Into Jennie again.

"What is up with supermarket's and us?" Jennie said as she laugh and I just looked at her. "Sorry" she then said.

"Uhmm.... Your invited to my birthday" Jennie said as she handed me an invitation.
"Aww thank you Jennie. Happy birthday too. I'm sorry but I got to go" I smiled at her and paid my mangoes.

"Yow. What took you so long?" Dahyun asked while waiting inside the car. And I handed her an invitation. "Your invited... Come to my party at 5PM. Ends at 7PM. Sounds cool" dahyun said and started to drive.

"I thought your never going to drive again?" Lisa asked. And dahyun just looked at her then to the road "well.... Since we're just together..... Why not right? But I am going to be extra careful." dahyun said. "Did you know the invitation is from Jennie?" Lisa said and looked out the window.

"Ah.... No. But now I know" dahyun said and they just drove to the bar.

"Yow Lisa hey hey heyyyy" Minho said
"We missed you bro. How's life?" Minho asked
And he hugged me "nice." Lisa shortly said and hugged nayeon and Momo.

"And.... The great news?" Nayeon asked.
"Well.... Have you heard of lili's lilies?"
Lisa asked as she sat between Dahyun and nayeon "Yes. What about it? They have amazing flowers and succulent plants their. Planning to get 8" nayeon said.

"Well... I own that one. And thats the great news" Lisa said and they were shock to hear the news. Not really.

"Well. I'm excited to be an aunt" Momo said out of nowhere. "Me too.... A uncle...best uncle" Minho said. "Don't spoil my kids to much alright?" Lisa said in an Aussie tone.

"Yes Oppa" Minho teased. And they started to drink. Just a little bit.

Jennie's birthday party is 2 days from now.
And 2 days from now we're going to go somewhere.

Irene

I totally miss my baby....

"Hey. Drink up Honeybunch" Wendy said as she pat her friends back. "She Misses her baby" Yeri said and Irene agreed.

"Why don't you call her and put it on speaker mode?" Joy suggestedly teased. "What?!"
Irene reacted but soon she did call Lisa.

"Hey baby. Miss me already? Cuz I miss you so much" Lisa quickly said that her friends here. And Irene was flustered.

"I miss you too my baby. How's your friends doing there?" Irene changed the topic.

"Well. Momo started a small jokbal place and surprisingly its doing great. Let's go there sometimes there baby. With your friends"
Lisa said "of course!" Irene's fiends agreed. Joohyun can only face palm.

Lisa chuckled "well thats great to hear. How is my baby doing there?" Lisa asked and Yeri answered "she's been sulking since we went here. She wants her baby to be here"

"Aww. Don't worry joohyun. Tomorrow we're going to see each other and I can't wait to hug you! Lil cutie!" Lisa said that her friends teased Irene. "Oh and... Minho... Well he's Still single. Any body wants to have Minho? Ladies."

"We're all taken sorry." The girls said. They don't want to be with Minho yuck. Haha
Sorry, "well. Thats a No No for my boy then. Nayeon is now working. Like she's taking great care of animals. She checks them up you know?" Lisa continued.

"How about your friends there?" Lisa asked.
"Well. We're drinking... Talking and laughing" joohyun answered. "Well.... That's great my love, I would love to talk some more but. I need to go baby. I love youuuu" Lisa said.

"I love you too baby. Miss youu" joohyun replied and Irene was the one who hang up.

"Well that was sweet.... She's even going to bring us to Momo's jokbal! Woot. If you ever break her heart. I will take her away from her!" Joy said and Irene just glared.

"I wish I had someone like her." Irene said

"Shut up guys." Wendy said as she took a sip of her cocktail.

Jennie

Ived been receiving pictures of a girl from someone and. With an information too. The latest one was Yeri...

I am still wide awake at the middle of the night. Maybe I'm just too excited for my birthday tomorrow!

Its 11:58 now and I'm preparing hot choco. For me. Kai and I have been working on for this birthday of mine. And Im so glad that I invited Lisa.

I heard soft knocks outside And wondered who it was. When I opened the door.

Speaking of the devil...

"Lisa? What are you doing here?"
Lisa then looks at he watch and gave me a gift. "Happy birthday Jennie" she then hugged me. "I hope you like my gift. Happy birthday!" Lisa said and I hug her back.

"Lisa.... Thank you. Would you like to go inside?" I asked her. "Uhm I'm sorry Jennie. But I just wanted to drop this off. And its late." Lisa said. "I'm so sorry." I suddenly cut her off.
"Oh no no its okay" I said and she smiled. "Well.... Happy birthday Jennie bye!"

When she left I shut of my door and quickly sat down. This is a big bag I should say.
When I opened the bag it showed an expensive bag...

"Spring... Palm... Mini... Louis Vuitton." My favorite bag!!!! I quickly tried it on. I'm going to use this tomorrow and forever!.

And there's a plant here too.
"I hope you like my gift. This is lily.
When you water her just a little bit and make sure to give it a little bit of sunlight. This one is sensitive." Aawww looks so cute. I quickly put lily in my bedroom and fix my mess. When I sat down on my bed I opened the bag. I saw some stuff inside.

Mac lipstick....Blush on... Mascara... The makeup that I always wanted but never buy....
A note...

"Hey Jennie,

I hope you like my gift for you.
I didnt know what to give you so...
I just guessed the things that I bought with
A little bit of help from someone.
I hope you like it. Happy birthday Jennie.

Love, Lisa"

Aww she put 'love' ahhh.

I need to have a nice sleep for tomorrow I'm excited!. I quickly out away my stuff and went to sleep

"Happy birthday Jennie Kim" Kai's parents said to Jennie "thank you guys" she said and went the other way. She was trying to find someone but she didnt saw the person.

Suddenly someone went in.
"Ahhh. Happy birthday Jennie" Minho said following Nayeon, Momo and lastly Lisa.

"Thank you so much for coming guys. I hope you guys enjoy!" She said and went to the other guest. Everyone was here. Her parents. Kai's parents. Cousins relatives. And friends.

Jisoo

The party already started. And the host is now starting the remarks. Everyone In this room has now been seated. I greeted Jennie last.
I was the last person who did cuz I was left at the back doing something...

"Alright everyone. Before we start to eat. Let's sing happy birthday to Jennie" the host said and we started to sing. "Okay. We wish Jennie all the happiness and lets start eating." The host suddenly went down and joined other people.

When its our turn to get food.
I saw Lisa went to Jennie. Just in the sushi area. Which we all are going to go now.
"Hey Jennie happy birthday. I'm sorry I can't stay for long." Lisa said and Jennie replied with its an okay. Lisa hugged Jennie and Lisa left. Now that were done getting food. We all went to our table.

"Hello. Now that we're all going to eat. Let's watch videos made from Kai" the host said.
We didnt watch the video yet. After we we're all half way finish the video starts.

3....

2....

Earlier

"Dahyun" I signaled dahyun

Were now up in the 2nd floor where you can control the lights and sounds. Especially for the video later.

"Excuse me. I need help on something." Dahyun said as she get the attention of the person. After she did that I quickly went inside and put the CD inside.

I was wearing gloves that time.

After that me and dahyun went to Jennie to great. The person who is guarding that room is now in the storage. We're going to let him out after but not us. We already put something to him that he will forget what happened.

The video was about to start when Kai excused himself to the bathroom.

Me and My friends quickly bid our goodbyes to Jennie and she let us. We are now watching from a far view from the inside but we're very far from there.

1....

Kai was waiting at the back so he can't hear anything he was nervous. He thought they we're still fixing it before it played. He peed first before waiting again

The video starts to play. As you can see Kai is kissing or forcing yeji before Jennie accepted Kai's heart. [Showed the date on the bottom]

And kissing other girls and shows pictures which Jennie was familiar with. Kai kissing them other ones other girls. And Kai promising them that their the only girl

And another scene starts playing with Lisa getting bullied everyone looks at me and to the screen.

Video
↓↓↓↓

Stop it' I said to them

'YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. STOP GOING NEAR JENNIE YOU BITCH ASS FACE' he said as he slapped Me so hard that My lips caused to bleed

'AND STOP FUCKING FLIRTING WITH HER'
he said as he hitted the belt in my body a lot of times. After that he starts punching me or should I say they beated me u.

'If you ever tell Jennie this. Oh... This is your last breath manoban' he said as he stand up.

-Ends scene with a black screen.-

"After that happened  I was bullied again but this Time. It was different "

Video started to play
↓↓↓↓

They throwed me in the floor

'arent you contented or satisfied to what you did to me?' I said sarcastically

'Oh don't you fucking say that bitch' he said and kicked my tummy. After groaning in pain

'No' he shouted and beat the hell out of me.
I started laughing in the video and started to spit blood while smiling 'im crazy' I said out if the silence.

I smiled at him with alot of blood comming out.

'Kai stop he's gonna die. We don't want to get arrested' one of his friend shouted.

'Shut up' he said as he kicked my stomach so hard that I accidentally spit blood at his face.

'WHAT THE FUCK' he said as he wiped the blood of this face and look at his  School uniform polo. I slowly stand up

'YOU FUCKING MESSED UP MY SHIRT BITCH'
he shouted at me and pushed me. I spit more blood at his face and stopped he pushing me. I spitted blood at my mouth and accidentally spit blood at his face cuz he pushed me. He then again wiped his face. And I was covered with blood all over and bruises in my face.
In my lips too. And we edited the part when he just said 'Fucking leave her here so no one will find out' said in the background as I collapsed and next video

The last video played
Kai had made Love to a woman before the day of jennies birthday

'How'd I get this video you ask? Someone followed me and secretly took a video of me... Which I didn't know who did it.. I suffered pain alone. After the bullying session I just suffered in pain going home... With a bruised body... I did nothing wrong... I just loved Jennie.

And Kai's video started to
Play

'Hey baby I wanted to say thank you for accepting me 2 years ago. Don't worry I already asked your parents permission and I gladly did got it. I love you so much Jennie. You don't know how much you mean to me
Your the person I only need in this word. Its so hard to Get your heart... And I did it in the hard way...which was to get you... I all so hard for you and if we're married.. I will take care of you and treat you like my queen give you everything you want in life... I will give my all to you. And know... Jennie ruby Jane Kim... Will you be my wife?... The video stopped playing and Kai got out and showed himself crying while walking slowly like getting or hoping the answer is yes.

*slap*

Guest are all shocked.
Everyone was stunned.

"Wh----" Kai was about to talk when Jennie cut her off. "So you've Been cheating on me?! I was about to say yes and gave you my everything. I guess I was wrong. Your a liar. A player and a Bitch!" Jennie slap him again and left.

Serves him right.

I need to find Lisa And apologize...

I quickly went to my car and drive to god knows where.

Next day~~

"I do" joohyun said as Lisa gave her a peck and they all clapped.

I'm happy for my friend. Yesterday was a disaster but today is a new day.

After they kissed. But not really kiss but just a peck. All the girls scattered around because. Irene here is going to throw her flower.

"Ready? 1....2....3!!!" And then she throwed it. Annnndddd Momo got it.
"Yieeeee" they all teased her and we all took our photos. Each one of us has copies.

"Hey. Congratulations" I said to Lisa
"I'm excited to me an Auntie." Nayeon said "well. I'm going to be the best uncle behhh" Minho said that made Lisa laugh

"Relax guys. We're not planning to have a baby yet. And hey for the mean time I get to enjoy right?" Lisa said and joohyun went beside her
"What you guys talking about?" Her wife asks

"Just Kids. and them excited to me auntie and uncle...." Lisa said as she hold Irene. "Ooh I'm excited for that too! Don't worry will make one as soon as possible!" Irene said that made Lisa look at her in shock.

Her friends just laughed at it.
"Well guys. Enjoy the party." Lisa said and we all enjoyed.

We had a great night. We watched Irene and Lisa dance. We even danced too. I am very thankful that Irene came into Lisa's life.

Old pops is very very happy.
Time runs so fast right? You never knew that right now their leaving right infront of us.

"Are you really going to leave us?" Minho said as he was fake crying.
"Pabo. Its just a honey moon. What the hell are you talking about?" Lisa said as she was annoyed.

"Don't worry when we get back. Your going to take care your nephew" Irene said that made Minho smile. "Now that. I'm excited" dahyun said.

"Oh my god. goodbye now guys. We're going to totally miss you!" Lisa said as they all group hug. And we bid their goodbye.

"Please jisoo tell me where Lisa is? I need to tell her something" Jennie said as she pleaded to jisoo. Jisoo scoffed.
"Are you seriously going to tell her what happened when she literally doesn't know who you are? And what you did to her? Oh please. She's already married if your going to get her" jisoo said sarcastically

"Sh-she's... Married?" Jennie said
"You heard me" jisoo answered and she starts to walk away.

"Wait!" Jennie shouted and jisoo stopped on her tracks. But she never looks back. "I'm just going to apologize for what I did....Just that and... I'll never ever show up again... Please" Jennie said but jisoo just left.

Jennie

So Lisa is already married?
Jisoo said that she can't remember me. So thats why she was nice.

So Lisa... Has amnesia?....

If I didnt really cheat on Lisa... Will be married right now...

I'm so sorry Lisa... Even tho no one would tell me what happened... please forgive me...

I'm sorry....

I'm really sorry

Really really sorry...

I'm sorry....

I don't deserve your forgiveness...

________________

Lisa then wipes her sweat as she finishes hanging up the fairy lights.

I'm going to propose to her

"Perfect" Lisa said as she check her time. Lisa quickly went home and change her clothes into a beautiful suite.

Lisa already texted Jennie.

Lisapoo 😍😘❤:
Hey baby. Ready for dinner?

Lisa waited for Jennie's text.

My Mandu ❤👑:
Sorry Lisa. I can't make it Me and my friends are going to celebrate our victory from our company. Next time Lisa. I'm sorry.

Lisapoo 😍😘❤:
Its okay. I haven't reserved yet 😁.
I'll wait you here. Enjoy!

Friends? Lisa scoffed as she stared at Jennie's company.

Friends huh? Lisa's eyes followed Jennie as she went inside a man's car.

As she followed the car. It stopped at a nice expensive restaurant.

When she saw the man help Jennie out. She quickly follows back.
She maybe have no reservation here but she may be a Manoban.

This was when Jennie and Lisa fought.
About Jennie not getting in the company. And Lisa said to hire Jennie. Now that she's accepted in the company, Jennie has been giving Lisa cold shoulders. Silent treatment.

When Lisa watched them from a far view. She saw that the guy pulled a chair for her.

After dinner. She saw Jennie went to the restroom and the man followed.

Lisa slowly wents inside the restroom and loud moans can be heard.

Lisa's tears fell that quickly.
She was hurt and devastated but she ignored the pain.

Lisa quickly left there.

Lisa went away...

Far far away....

Away from all the pain...

Away from the cheater....

She went away because she doesn't want to see that slut. Ever. Again.

But when she was back...
Jennie didnt question her. Like
They we're 2 strangers in a house.

Lisa tried her best not to look her.

But it doesn't matter anymore.

She's just a fool.

A dumb fool who is head over heels for Jennie.

But wasn't faithful....

________________

Jennie takes out a black box under her bed. After Lisa left when I had dinner with Kai. I never saw her. And I chose to ignore it.

I slowly blow the dust of and sit on .y chair. When I opened the lid. I saw a red box with a note.

To my soon to be wife Jennie

I love you Jennie, I think
This is the right moment to tell you this. But first I want to thank you for all this years you and I spending together. And I'm excited to be with you to travel the world. Go to Paris as you always wished. And have kids right? You want those right?
You wanna have a little Lisa and Jennie around so we won't be lonely.
Jennie... I'm taking this relationship to the next level. I know I may not be good at writing this but...

Will you marry me?
If you do... Please meet me at.
Xxx-xxx-xxx and you'll see me there...
Waiting for you.

I love you Jennie!

Love your soon to be wife. Lisa

After I read the note. I quickly went to the place she was talking about.

When I arrived to that place. It was a house. I get the key out of my pocket and it showed a dark place. there was a switch beside the door.

So when I opened it...
Shock...
It was a perfect date...
But sadly.... My date wasn't there...

If I didnt come to the dinner. You would have Mary me right?.

I went near to the table and look around.

Everything's.. Dusty...

When I was about to look around someone spoke.

"Excuse me Ms. Your not allowed to be here. This house is already sold. Please leave" the guy said and he forced me to go outside.

I went inside my car and watch the guy as he went back with his men.

He's now taking the stuff out...

Everything...

I cried that day...

Its like... I lost everything...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 142 9
" If loving someone whole heartedly is right , then how can she be wrong, and If she is right , how can I be right too? because both person cannot...
295K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
90K 3.3K 44
I lost myself in the process of loving you. I've been through a lot, and you knew it, but you choose to break me. Despite of everything, my heart st...
83.3K 3K 56
Many things can happen with a wish, be careful what you wish for. Your wishes have consequences but- You're stuck with her? Out of all wishes, it was...