Reborn is De-aged Once Again

By Anime_Loving_Novice

In which adult reborn (who has grown fast enough after the final arc) was turned back into a teenager with no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
For an important announcement
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

592 22 1
By Anime_Loving_Novice

"So you are Ren-nii's acquaintances," Sinclair Rossi spoke. "In behalf of my two idiotic cousins, I apologise."

"Clair, you don't have to. I am Victor Sinclair, Ren's little bro," the brunette spoke.

"I apologise for Victor's behavior. I am Claude Sinclair, Ren's older brother," the white haired added. "I got young features since I was experimented on by the Estraneo, white hair and red eyes came with the package too," he explained immediately to avoid the questions.

"You're looking for Ren right? The one with his current memories."

"Y-yes," Lambo answered as he shivers.

"Come with me then," Claude replied as he led them back to the central plaza.

"Uncle Claude, who's that?" A black haired girl with brown eyes asked.

"Pa!" A black haired and yellow eyed boy exclaimed.

"Arthur, Ida, this are acquaintances of my brother, Ren." Claude addressed the two with kindness.

' Is it possible that he has a soft spot for children?'  Ryohei thought.

"You're friends with my Father?!" Ida happily exclaimed.

"F-father?!" The tenth gen guardians exclaimed.

"Yes! I'm Idalia Sinclair, 3 years old, my mum passed away when she gave birth to me!"

"So cool! You're all uncle Ren's friends! He's very cool in the field right?!" Arthur exclaimed.

"Mhmm." Chrome hummed to agree.

"Woah! That's cool!" The two squealed.

"Please, don't mind the two... They are the only ones left in their generation after all..." Claude trailed.

"Woah they brought a kid with them!" Arthur exclaimed with glee as he saw Lambo. The lightning guardian then flinched.

"Are you perhaps afraid of us?" Ida asked the youngest among the group.

"N-no."

"Then why did you stutter? Look it's okay if you're afraid. Killing is in our blood after all," Arthur spoke.

"It's not that, I'm just a naturally born scaredy-cat."

"Really?" Ida asked.

"Y-yes, it's been five years since I met a certain someone who likes to bite people to death, I'm still scared of him."

"Lambo...," Shitt P! trailed as she was feeling scared and pity for the child.

"He also doesn't follow our boss's orders when it comes to collateral damage. He's pretty ga— eh? Why are you to shaki—" Lambo turned around and saw a scary looking Kyoya. "Gupyaa!"

Kyoya then swung his tonfas towards the young Bovino. He then successfully bit his prey.

"T-tolerate..." Lambo then transfered himself to the future.

"Oh my, if it isn't the Sunshine cove," TYL Lambo mused.

"Eh? Who's that?" Ida asked.

"To think that that boy has the ten year bazooka with him..." Claude whispers to himself.

"Un-kun's here too... Oh wait... He did live here," Lambo talks to himself.

"Un-kun? Who's that?" Takeshi asked.

"Ah... Nothing. Hahahaha... shit."

Hayato raised a brow towards the TYL lightning guardian. "Um... Idalia-chan, Arthur-kun, do you know where Reborn-san is?"

"Father went to meet a man named Talbot. I dunno where Talbot is," Ida answered.

"He should be back by now," Arthur added.

"Ida, Art, I have treats," a familiar baby voice spoke.

"Father!/Uncle!" The two kids exclaimed as they rushed to where the sound is.

Claude then motioned the six of them to follow.

"The six of you are just in time," Reborn spoke.

"Reborn-san, you— you're the Solana Reaper..." Chrome trailed, hoping that the Arcobaleno denies it.

"Indeed I am. However I'm not that cruel like my younger self. Though, I do know more killing techniques."

"About your EXTREME younger self Reborn-san—"

"I'm fully aware. He doesn't know what our history is yet."

"Is that why you allied yourself with us, Reborn-san?" Chrome asked.

"Yes. And the reason why I went to Talbot is for him to make a time machine."

"How long will it take?" Kyoya asked.

"A week at the minimum. However, the reason behind that is because the Estraneo used a time delay when they transported to the past."

"So that means a week here can be year there," Hayato concluded.

"Indeed. I met up with Timoteo the day after my younger self departed. Apparently, the only army that the Estraneo brought to the past was my younger self. The rest are going to attack the Vongola HQ."

"When are they—"

"A week from now."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, I already informed the allied families."

"We'll be there to help as well," Claude added. "I have a bone to pick with them after all."

"I see..." Shitt P! spoke, "So what am I needed here for?"

"Baby Carnivore asked for you."

"Eh?! You knew he was here all along?!" The others chorused.

"Hn."

"The children wanted to meet you so I contacted Kyoya," Reborn answered.

At the past (before Renato arrived.)

"I know this may seem weird but hasn't seventeen days passed?" Tsuna asked.

"Hmm... You're right," Enma agreed.

"Kufufufu... Don't tell me that this is something like what happened during the fight in the future."

"Future?" Enma, Giotto and Simon asked.

"Ah we had a fight in the future against one of my now allies. Apparently his parallel future self was more stupid than he is. After that we met Enma-kun and the rest of the Simon Decimo famiglia," Tsuna satisfied their curiosity.

"If it is like that then... Something wrong is about to happen," Simon spoke.

"I have a feeling as well," Giotto agreed.

"Umm, excuse me but Giotto, the response from Mr. Aizcirst arrived," G announced.

"I see. Thank you G, just give me the reply," Giotto replied.

G then handed the reply to his boss. After that Giotto read and looked at the qurtet in front of him.

"Looks like we got ourselves a temporary ally regarding the Estraneo famiglia feud," Giotto announced.

"Estraneo feud?" Tsuna asked.

"Apparently we heard that some people from the Estraneo famiglia asked help from their future family to kill off Giotto," Simon answered.

"Eh? Didn't the Vendice do anything about it?" Enma asked.

"I have the feeling that the people that the Estraneo famiglia from the future asked here to come is not binded by the mafia law," Giotto answered.

"Kufufufu... It must be someone who is able to play dirty but is not part of the mafia."

"An independent hitman?" Enma guessed.

"No, an assassin," Tsuna concluded.

"Wait aren't they just the same?" Simon asked.

"There's a thin line between mafia families and vigilante groups. A hitman and assassin are like that. While hitmen work for a certain mafia family, assassins are professional killers and can just be hired. Unlike hitmen who are still enclosed within the omerta," Giotto answered.

"So as a Vigilante group, we are not bounded by the omerta?" Mukuro asked.

"No. But we allied ourselves with the Vindice. After all, we are using the dying will flames," Giotto answered.

"But who is this Aizcirst?" Tsuna and Enma asked.

"An assassin. I hired him since I had this nagging feeling that something wrong is going to happen. And I wasn't wrong."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 922 25
Tsunayoshi dissapeared 9 years ago, no one knew what happend to him. Until now a particular hitman found him.... The story itself is from me but some...
21.6K 610 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
153K 7.8K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
166K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...