Light Lost and Found

Par LittleboyIsaac

Im feeling spontaneous so I guess I'll write about my life. I guess I will also include how I became a little... Plus

authors note
Birth
Early Childhood
Childhood

well.........shit

138 5 4
Par LittleboyIsaac

So my therapist told me recently that I have PTSD. She says It's because I have been abandoned so many times by my mother, and Psychological abuse from my father. she says that is why I tend to rush into relationships is so that I can feel the love and the nurturing that I never got growing up.  I mean she could have just been blunt with it and said I have Mommy issues. Honestly I have suspected for a long time that is why I want a strong female in the relationship, because I want someone better and more loving and caring than my mother. I just want to be diapered by a mommy and held safely in a their arms and to be carried to bed so I can fall asleep in their warm embrace while they play with my hair while . UwU.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

291K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...
28.7K 2K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
38.6K 878 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...