Survivors ( bellarke fanfic...

Por vettz_

The second book . The first book is leaders , go read it ! Bellamy and Clarke fan fic Más

Prologue
This isnt real
Leaving yet agian .
And i thought you were innocent .
Don't
Thoughts
May we meet again
Note : Read all and comment
I proved myself .
"I know .."
How far we've come
Love is weakness
Mission
Bellamy .
Its war clarke .People die
Heres to the beginig of the war
Her people over our alliance
The war is won and i cant go on
Authers note : make a deal
Love isnt Weakness Its strentgh
make amends with those close to you
To talk and be young. To find where we stand
Lets lay here
Clarke.
Love drives me crazy but what I've done drives me insane.
Where oh Where
Ill find you always
* Authers note * i need you
Is this the end?
What Lies Ahead
Book three , chapter 1 is up!!
NEW BOOK PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!

Going to help Lincoln

6.4K 189 13
Por vettz_

After going on the hike to find mt weathers entrance , I knew Bellamy and Octavia were somewhere .

I prayed they would be back soon . Jaha wanted us to leave.

In this world you fight for what you have and die. or live with nothing .

Just as I walk out Bellamy rushes to me .

" Clarke . we need to go to the drop ship . now . I'll explain on the way ."

As were walking it's silent most of the time. He explained about Lincoln . but that was it .

"Why are you being so quiet . usually you have something to talk about " I say

" I was thinking "
"About ?"
"You. "

"Why were you thinking about me ?"

"Because I don't know where we stand." he said seriously .

But he was right .
I didn't know where we stand either .
I didn't know how I felt about finn. I didn't what we were . but Bellamy made my heart flutter every time I was near him .
"I don't know where we stand either . " I say agreeing . but before I could find out what he was about to say we reach the drop ship . and I can hear Lincoln's screams .

I climb up the familiar drop ship. I felt a pang of sadness. I missed this camp . everything about it . and part of me missed it just being us. Although the new guns and medical supplies were great .

"Can you help him ?" Octavia asks from the corner

Lincoln looked like a monster . or theoretically a reaper . blood was everywhere . I could see his veins and how much stronger he was . like he was running on adrenalin 24/7 .

" I don't know .."

( oh no! We were so close to a bellarke moment ! Question ! In this story where do you think Bellamy and Clarke stand ? Closest answer to mine gets the next chapter dedicated to them ! )

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

63.8K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...
231K 4.1K 84
𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗻.) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼�...
112K 5.3K 32
{Book 2 of 3] 𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝒲𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝓍𝒶 𝓍 𝒴𝑜𝓊) 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉!
47.9K 1.7K 25
❝ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. ❞ [ sequel to 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ] [ t...