random || minsung ff

By jaehyunsmilkcarton

unfinished yay ^^ we stan me !! More

⋆ฺ。*:・ chapter one ⋆ฺ。*:・
⋆ฺ。*:・ chapter three ⋆ฺ。*:・
ฺ。*:・chapter four ฺ。*:・

ฺ。*:・ chapter two ฺ。*:・

11 0 0
By jaehyunsmilkcarton

"Wait what?" Hyunjin said.

"I legit thought we were gonna get our ass smacked because of last night" Changbin added.

"So you decided to plan out a trip to Australia without telling us?" Woojin said with a concerned face.

"Guys please we need to go I already bought the tickets" Chan begged.

Woojin looked at him and sighed, "Alright love, we'll go"

Chan smiled at his boyfriend getting a peck on the cheek in return.

"Can you not show affection infront of me? I'm gonna be sick" Seungmin said

"So.. when are we gonna go exactly?" Jisung asked.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that. We are gonna depart at 5 am tomorrow so you might wanna pack now"

"5 AM!!?!!?!!?"

-

"H-holy crap Chan (huff). Planning (huff) a t-trip (huff) to Aus-stralia wi-without (huff) telling us?" Jisung said to himself, struggling to close the lid of his suitcase. He stopped for a while to regain energy and heard yelling from outside his room.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY DYSON HAIR DRYER? I PAID A LOT FOR IT" came a shout.

All of a sudden his door slammed open and a frantic Minho came into his room.

"Hey Ji, have you seen my hair dryer?" he said, crawling under Jisung's bed.

"I don't know man but you could always use mine" Jisung smiled

"Oh god thanks ba- I mean,bro. I would legit die without one. By the way do you need any help with that?"

"With what?"

"Your suitcase. Here, all you have to do is this"

Minho jumped on the suitcase and with a satisfying 'click' it closed.

"Aight I'll leave now. Don't wanna bother you" he waved.

Oh how Jisung longed to have said that he didn't bother him at all and that he loved the older's presence but all that Jisung had done was smile.His head soared with fantasies and thoughts. He had fallen hard for Prince Charming and maybe, his prince loved him back. Jisung squealed into his pillow like a schoolgirl with a crush, bursting with giggles.

"I love him so much <3" he sighed.

"What? You love who so much?" said a voice.

Jisung turned over to see Hyunjin looking at him, fearing that the tall boy would find out about his secret and expose him.

"Does Hannie have a celebrity crush~?"

Jisung sighed in relief.

"What no? And why are you in my room-"

"C'mon man it's ok. I literally want to marry Jinyoung. He's like, the daddy of the year"

"WHAT THE FLYING FISH HYUNJEAN YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT JYP. HE'S LIKE, 80"

"No I mean- Jinyoung. You know the one in GOT7. Oh my lord he's so hot I swear I'm gonna die"

Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't you say you liked- mMhHFffMHh" Jisung said teasingly before Hyunjin grabbed his mouth and closed it tight.

"Please don't say that out loud someone might hear" the tall boy begged

"No but, have you ever thought about if," Jisung looked around, " He might like you at all? I mean, he doesn't really like anyone to be honest"

Hyunjin pouted, "You're making me sad Hannie Bunny. You know that I will literally commit crime for him"

"Hyunjin what? First of all, that's unhealthy, second, never call me that again,"

"Call you what?"

"Call me that"

"Hannie Bunny?"

"It's gross"

"Okay then Hannie <3 I would love to talk to you more but I really need to go back packing. See you later love~"

Jisung gagged and went back into the comfort of his bed before he looked over at the time. It read, 5:44 pm He could go out for a bit, maybe freshen up.

Since he had packed most of his clothes away, the boy only draped an oversized hoodie on a casual t-shirt and slipped on some jeans. Big mistake, because after a few minutes of walking around, he was freezing cold.

"Well I'm an idiot" he announced to absolutely no one.

Jisung decided that the smartest thing to do now was to retreat back into his apartment and change clothes. He was just about to turn back, when he felt a drop of water fall on his head following that, was another, then another, two more, five now. He couldn't keep up. Not very long after, he was drenched from head to toe, dripping in water. His body felt like a block of ice and the fact that an cold breeze came in every once in a while didn't help. The boy started running along a footpath dotted with puddles, hearing the 'slop slop slop' sound everytime his shoes stomped on water. As the boy turned a corner, a car drove past him, spraying a tsunami on the poor child.

"Rude." Jisung scoffed, choking out water.

Jisung's body was stinging. It was like a brainfreeze but it upgraded and turned into a bodyfreeze. Finally he reached the apartment block. His body started getting weak. His head was dizzy, everything was a blur, but he still forced himself to move. He could do it.

"Just.. a couple.. more... st..eps"

Then, shortly that, all he could see was black.

-

"Sungie you're such an idiot" a voice echoed

Jisung opened his eyes to see blurs of colour. He could see a face looking down at him though who it belonged to he didn't know. His view cleared up and after blinking a few times he could see, oh god, Minho. He could feel his cheeks filling up with heat. He's so close oh god.

"Look who's awake" the boy laughed gently.

"W-what? Where?"

"You dumbass, I found you on the ground soaking wet and I dragged you all the way into my room. I tried drying your clothes with Hyunjin's hair dryer and it kinda worked but i'll lend you my hoodie. Yours isn't gonna dry with just a hair dryer. Wear warmer clothes next time you're going to get sick"

"I-I will, sorry for all of this. I just wanted to go outside and like, ya know-"

Minho look at Jisung and smiled weakly. Jisung looked back. Then, silence.

"We've been friends for so long, why are you so awkward around me all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong? Tell me Ji" Minho said breaking the quiet atmosphere

"What? Why- Why are you asking me this? I literally- Minho, really, it's not like that, your a great friend. I swear- You did nothing wrong, it's just that-" Jisung was getting flustered.

"It's just what?"

"I'm- really- I mean- I don't feel that awkward talking to you"

"Ji, you stutter all the time, you don't look at me when you're talking, you talk so much better to all the other members. If that's not being awkward then I don't know what is" Minho explained with watery eyes "Do you even like me?" tears welling in his eyes.

"Minho I do. I do like you. I know you don't deserve me and I'll try. I'll try my best to be a good friend. Please don't cry. Please"

"God I am so pathetic" Minho laughed weakly. "See what you did you little brat?" tackling Jisung onto the bed playfully "You made me cry. You're gonna pay for this you know"

"Pillow fight?" Jisung challenged

"Pillow fight" Minho agreed
-

"STOP DODGING"

"IT'S CALLED A STRATEGY"

"WHAT? THAT DOESNT- UMPH- YOUR HIT SO HARD WHAT THE FUCK"

"HAHA I GOT A HIT ON YOU"

"Guys what the- OMPPHPHPH"

The two boys looked at the visitor who was lying on the floor with a pillow on his head which Jisung threw.

"Changbin?" Jisung cocked his head

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked

"What am I doing here? Well, it's literally midnight and Felix can't sleep with you guys jumping around like kangaroos" Changbin said, glaring at Minho who was standing on his bed, Jisung next to him.

"Finefinefine we'll go to sleep. Run back to your Bokkie now Seo Dustbin. Byebye~"

"Seo Trashbin and now Dustbin?" Changbin hissed walking out.

Jisung watched the scene in awe. Damn, that's Lee Minho for you. Quick thinker and charismatic. Just like that, in less than two minutes, Jisung fell more in love than he was before.

"Up for a second round?" Minho looked over to Jisung.

"What about Changbin and Felix-?"

"Screw them. They're not important right now" Minho said holding up a pillow ready to hit Jisung.

"WAIT NO STOP I'M NOT READY"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 12K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
979K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
712K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
390K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...