CONFINEMENT ||✔

By uniquelyferocious

•BL• RATED 18• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ •VICENTIUS MOREAU• "I'm mad. I'm really mad, But for you, I'l... More

WARNING
PROLOGUE
•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
END.
•extra•
•extra•

•TWENTY-FIVE•

3.3K 113 10
By uniquelyferocious

RATED 18

-MAVERICK-

I was hot and bothered by that—I-I didn't want to but I feel aroused!

After a maid come inside to feed me a fresh cooked pancake with strawberry syrup and glass of milk—I was left with no choice but to eat.

I look out of the window to notice how big this mansion probably is, I never been in one before and it was different from the other modern mansion that I saw.

It was a old-fashioned way, but aesthetically pleasing to look at. I haven't been outside this room but I can tell it already.

Back to the point that I was aroused. I look around to find a camera but I found none. Thinking that no one would come in after a few hour—I have finally decided.

Pulling down my pyjama short, I sat on the edge of the bed as I touch my hard member.

"Haaaa...ha.."

I pant as I grab it, and then, I decided to jerk myself as I think of some boobs but—

I saw Vicentius instead.

I was supposed to feel disgusted by that thought but I feel more aroused when I think of him—I stroke my member back and forth as I moan his name softly.

I feel that my hole is twitching. I touch it with one of my finger—feeling the puckered hole as I rub it while continuing to jerk myself.

I thought about it—would, would it feel good? I-I never done it before so I'm nervous.

I decided to wet my finger as I put it back on my hole—putting a little pressure as I shove one in.

"Ah! Haa, Vicentius.."

I moan but not loud enough to be heard outside—I was pushing my finger in, I feel myself tremble as I finger my bottom while I jerk my member.

I was thrusting my one finger in, as I spread my legs open. I didn't remember when the last time I did this.

I can imagine Vicentius thrusting inside me and that makes me moan more as I sloppily thrust my finger inside, trying to hit that spot but I really can't reach it.

"I'm—I'm..haaa!"

I cum. As my hole twitch open and close as I remove my finger. I lie down on the bed as tears started to pour down my eyes.

I used to despise him, an hour ago but here I am. Jerking myself off as I moan his name. I'm horrible.

I stood up with a wobbly legs—I pull out some tissue and wipe the cum off the tiles. And also myself, I will take a bath after this.

Good thing no one heard what I have done. I'm scared that Vicentius suddenly come in and I will get the thing that I didn't expect to have.

T W E N T Y- F I V E.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...