perfect flaws|| yandere simul...

By Novatelia

!this book is being discontinued! i think you all know why. this sucks because i had so much planned for it. ... More

:•● 1 ●•:
:•● 2 ●•:
:•● 3 ●•:
:•● 4 ●•:
:•● 5 ●•:
:•● 6 ●•:
:•● 7 ●•:
:•● 8 ●•:
:•● teaser ●•: (ignore)

:•● introduction ●•:

5.1K 76 6
By Novatelia

author's note
part one

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

hi! if you're reading this, you've probably seen the original book. if you were also one of the people who saw my rant about my own book in novatelia's diary, you probably understand why i'm rewriting this.

i hope the quality will be better in your eyes. i may not completely recreate the magic of the original, but i'll try my best! i'll still include some of the classic anime clichés (what kind of yansim book would this be if not?) but not over excessively.

i don't want people to think i've sided with yandere dev and his accused wrongdoings, and i'm just doing this for mine and others' entertainment.

the updates in this book will be more frequent because i've been more willing to write than i ever was before!

in this story, the reader will have more of a background and personality than before to make her seem less 2d. i have expanded things like past friends, school, and family.

check the original story for information about your family +chloe!

and if you were concerned, i will still abuse the fourth wall for your sadistic pleasure!

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

i've had the idea to rewrite pf for five hours and this is what i have done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.4K 200
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
184K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...
491K 18.6K 39
"why do you help him get her, if you didn't want him to?" "to be free" Yandere Student council president x reader. plot- You are the vice council pr...
293 18 5
Y/N L/N had dreamed about this moment her whole life. Joining the prestigious school, Akademi High, was always something she wanted to do since heari...