I'll show them.... (abused ma...

נכתב על ידי A_Friendly_psycopath

Third story abused male reader x rwby. עוד

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
Chapter 23

chapter 21

4.6K 85 114
נכתב על ידי A_Friendly_psycopath

E: I know you all want an explanation
......................

Insomnia: you gonna tell them?

E: nope.... ONTO THE STO- *gets slapped ontop of the head*- ow!

Insomnia: at least try to warm up their memories.

E: alright fine. Let's see umm... Short version

Food fight in mess hall of beacon, watermelon hit y/n on the head, now he's about to fuck some people up......

Insomnia: ok good.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n pov

-39 sec before disaster-

Nora: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

she ordered as she jumped down from some vending machines they had stacked up. She jumped down where a bunch off watermelon were laid out on a table. Ren quickly did a side flip over three watermelons and landed on a tray using it as a catapult to launch the watermelons into the air and he kicked them towards rwby. Jaime picked up a watermelon and did a flip, while holding it, to launch it. Phyrra picked up some watermelons and started throwing them at team rwby. Finally nora flipped the table launching all the watermelons.

Ruby: yang! Turkey!

Yang quickly ran ahead and fliped into a pair of roasted turkeys. The turkey ended up on her fist and she punched them together causing a small burst. She used the turkey as boxing gloves and started to punch some of the falling watermelon out of the air. She couldn't hit all of them so she had to dodge some of them. Once she had finished smashing the watermelons, she duct and Blake flipped over her while grabbing two baguettes off the floor. They both then started to punch and slice the water melon out of the air. When they were done yang threw off her turkey and they were heading towards Phyrra and Jaune. Phyrra dodge rolled out of the way but Jaune wasn't as lucky and got hit with both the turkeys, launching him back.

Phyrra ended up rolling into a baguette and picked it up. She turned and saw as Jaune was launched back. Then she dodge away as Blake landed where she was with her "weapons" in the ground. Phyrra saw this as a chance and was about to strike her, but Blake got her weapons out of the ground and blocked her attack. They glare at each until suddenly.

Jaune: umm guys!?

This caused Blake and phyrra to stop fighting

Phyrra: what's wrong?

Jaune: w-why do I hear boss music?

everyone quieted down as they also heard it.

Phyrra: that's weird I hear it too.

(You all thought it was gonna be bfg? Didn't you?)

Ruby: it's coming from behind us!

Suddenly abunch off fog came out from behind team rwby's side. Everyone faced the stacked tables as the fog was getting thicker. Until suddenly a chanting voice came out and cleared the fog.

(0:29 - 0:40)

Then suddenly the tables all came crashing down as a figure jumped through them. The figure landed as the music kicked up.

(0:42)

They figure stood up and glared at both groups. When he fully stood up they cauld see that he was wearing a familiar mask. They look at him and saw he was covered watermelon juice, but that's not the part that worried them.... Not the most at least. The looked down at his hands and saw they were bloody and had brass knuckles made from ribs, whit the bones pointing outward.

Y/n: who..... THE FUCK.... THREW THE WATERMELONS!?!?

all of team rwby quickly pointed at team jnpr's side.

Jaune: uh-oh

Y/n puffed his breath and ran towards them.When he reached was running beside Ruby he jump towards their fort.

Nora: QUICKLY BATTLE STA-

before she could finish her sentence y/n landed with a huge slam causing the table pile to crumble down. Y/n quickly stood up and grabbed a baguette mid swing from phyrra. She tried to get free of his grip but ended up braking the baguette. She looked at the broken weapon then at y/n.

Phyrra:....*nervously* he hehe...... P-please don't just me too bad.

Y/n threw the peice of baguette he had to the floor and reached for phyrra. She shut her eyes and expected to get thrown...... But instead all she got was

*Flick*

Phyrra: ow

A flick on the head. She opened her eyes and saw y/n walking away without saying a word. Meanwhile phyrra rubbed her forehead and went over to team rwby's side of the messhall.

Y/n quickly dodged a watermelon on a stick that was being brought down to him by nora. He grabbed the handle and punched her in the stomach launching her bad towards the pile of tables.

Y/n then turned to see Ren running at him with two green onions in his hands. Ren started swing at y/n only to have him jump back and dodge all the swings. Y/n kept dodging until he heard running behind him. He turned his head and saw nora running towards them with her weapon.

Nora: DONT COUNT ME OUT YET!

Nora prepared to swing at y/n. So Y/n did a back flip as soon as she got to him and rens position making her hit Ren instead of y/n. Ren got launched into a column.

Nora: oof! SORRY REN!

Ren could be seen falling down the column onto the ground. Then he held up a thumbs up signaling he was good.

Nora turned back just in time to get punched in the stomach again, But this time it was different. Y/n grabbed her shoulder and repeatedly started her punching her. It wasn't until she grabbed her hammer and slammed it onto the side of your head, sending you away.

Nora: HAH! I GOT HI-

Y/n quickly recovered and launched himself at her.

he grabbed her by the head, while still in motion, and threw her out a window.

Nora: NERVER MIND! *FADING* I Didn't get him.....

Y/n stood up, while panting with rage, and looked around to see no one.... Well almost.

Jaune: *groan* ooooooww.... My head.

Y/n quickly turned his head to his left and saw Jaune on the floor. Y/n stopped his music and walked over to jaune. When he reached him he crouched down beside him and stared at him. Jaune opened his eyes and saw y/n.

Jaune: little help?

Y/n took off his mask and picked up Jaune by his collar in one hand. Jaune stumbled a bit but he got his balance.

Jaune: *phew* thanks *tries to walk away but can't* gah!

Y/n brought Jaune close to him as Jaune stared at his eye. Then y/n brought his other hand near Jaunes head and tapped it with his knucnkle.

*Thunk*

*Thunk*

*Thunk*

Jaune: ow *holds head* that hurt!

Jaune tried to look at y/n but shadows were covering the top half of his face. Then y/n gained a grin. It then slowly tired into a smiled until his teeth started to show.

Jaune: you ok-

Jaunes eyes widened as he saw y/n's cheeks rip open to show more teeth

Y/n brought Jaune closer and whispered in his ear.

Y/n: *whispering*....... This bitch empty........

Jaune: wha-

Y/n kneed Jaune in his gut, Making Jaune bow while grabbing his stomach, and grabbed him by the back of his collar and shirt. He quickly spun around and prepared to throw Jaune over to team rwby

Y/n: *roaring* YEET!

Jaune was screaming the whole way over there until he hit a column and got knocked out.... Again

Y/n: finally *takes off knuckle dusters* my hands are all sticky now.

Ruby: *in the distance* Y/N!

Y/n's head perked up and he looked to the other side to see team rwby and phyrra watching the whole fight go down.

Ruby: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Y/n kept staring at them until his grin came back.

Y/n:*quietly* don't think your safe.

Y/n then took a knee and prepared himself.

-Meanwhile-

With team rwby. They were watching y/n take a knee.

Blake: um..... what's he doing?

Ruby:... You know...... I don't really know.

Nora then jumps through a window and landed next to rwby.

Nora: what'd I miss?

Ren then came from the other side with Jaune under his arm.

Ruby: not much. but y/n did kick your guys butts!

Nora: Yeah he did! Oh! Do you think he can teach me some of those moves!

Ruby: hey no fair! Hes my brother so he'll obviously teach me fi-

Ren: guys.

Everyone looked at Ren and saw him pointing at y/n.

Ren: should we be worried about that?

Then suddenly y/n broke into a full on sprint creating a vortex behind him picking up all the food and cans on the ground.

Yang: oh Shi-

Y/n stopped right in front of yang and put on his mask.

Y/n: hey

Yang: h-

Before she could finish he quickly uppercutted her thought the ceiling.

Ruby: What the heck y/n!

Y/n:* running away* it was either that or letting her hair get messed up.

Ruby:.....fair point.

Suddenly they all got pushed to the wall by the vortex of air. They food reached them and covered all of them in food and drinks. Y/n made it to cover and watched as each team member got covered in food. When it finally stopped they all fell from the wall still covered in food.

Y/n got out from his cover and stood next to sun, and Neptune. While admiring his work.

Y/n:..... I think I did good, looks like a Mosaic. Anyways welcome t- yeesh!

Y/n looked down at booth Neptune and sun, while slightly jumping back from shock.

Sun: what?

Y/n: your... Uh... friend has a little.... Um *points towards Neptune's face*.... Everything on his face.

Sun looked over at Neptune and saw his entire head and top half of his torso was cavered in food and drinks. Then everyone on the wall slid down and hit the floor.

Sun: ha! Oh man. I love these guys!

Neptune turned to sun with an irritated look on his face. Then the entrance doors burst open and glynda walked in irritated.

Y/n: *whispering* oh shit.....

She walked past Neptune, sun, and y/n. She didn't notice y/n and kept walking. She caught some left over food that was still floating, and started to use her semblance to fix up the mess hall. While also putting the food and trash back in their places.

Glynda: children, please. Do not play with your food. *Adjusts glasses*

Everyone that was covered in food sat in front of the tables that were infront of glynda. Everyone was there except for Neptune, sun, y/n, and-

Nora burped and suddenly yang came crashing down the ceiling, breaking a table. Ozpina then walked through the doors and behind glynda while putting a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpina: let it go.

Glynda: *sighs* they're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpina: and they will be... But right now they're still children.

She said as she watched over team rwby laughing.

Ozpina: so why not let them play their part?

Ozpina then let go of glynda shoulder and started walking back to the doors.

Ozpina: after all-- it isn't a role they'll play forever.

She stopped in front of the doors  and looked over at y/n as he was trying to think of a way out.

Ozpina: *thoughts* especially you...................
Y/n.......

E:.... Explanation?

Insomnia: Explanation.

E: ok...... So.... I'm essentially failing online school so I have been losing my mind (thus the new name) and I'm starting to think about certain..... "Stress relievers".

Insomnia:...... Ok that's not what you should have explained but..... He's not wrong he has been very stressed.

E: which is why I haven't uploaded this chapter even though I finished it like.......... 5 days ago..... But hey, better late then never.

Insomnia: to bad that logic doesn't work with your school.

E:............ *Eye twitches*

Insomnia: hm... Seems fitting

E:.......... *walks away*

Insomnia: where are you going?

E: *in the distance* To blow up my school and get fucking drunk! You got a problem with that!

Insomnia: oh sh- *chases after E* NO!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

288K 2.4K 24
Completed. If you want more from this universe read. Yandere Neo x Yang.
256 11 6
Book 3 of Curse of the Luna
3.9M 24.5K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.
1.9K 22 6
This is an abused male reader (Who can transform into a wendigo) x RWBY.