What Is Love? || TZUKOOK [ON...

By eveeeheart

a girl who wants to know what love really means.... More

o n e
t w o
what is l o v e?
t h r e e
f o u r
la~love
f i v e
s i x
hello~
s e v e n
e i g h t (small update)
9
10
12
author's note

11

377 17 3
By eveeeheart

I was 10 when my dad left us. I witnessed everything... How my parents fought every night. There's no love in our family, only screams and arguments.

My dad is a doctor, while my mom  is a  psychiatrist. My dad owns a hospital and he was really busy and had no time for us.

Maybe that's the reason why they  fell out of love.

At a relationship, time is really important.

I hated my father before because he left us all alone.

And that's why i really don't understand what love really means......

If you guys both love each other...even hours or years can't seperate both of you...

"Are you the kookie boy? But that's impossible!" I swear, I'm the most shocked person right now.

He chuckled and he showed me a tiny hair clip and that hair clip is familiar!

Is that mine?

Omg its mine!

He really is the kookie boy!

I am so speechless! I can't even utter a single word. My childhood friend. How can i not remember. I'm so dumb.

"Hello? Earth to tzuyuoda? You still there?"  He wave his hand at my face.

Tzuyoda! Now i remember. Every moments, everything!

I really don't know what to say! I just eyed him with a shocked expression. He laughed again! He's still the same! He's still good at making fun of me.

I punch him in his shoulder and now he laughed even more.

"Ouch! You're still the same tzu. That hurts haha!" He acted like he was really hurt.

Did i punched him that hard? Er maybe not. He's overreacting.

"I really dont know what to say." I honestly said.

"You're now a famous doctor. What's the feeling of living in your dream?" He raised his brow up and down obviously teasing me.

"I'm happy and annoyed at the same time" i glared at him

"Hmmmm why?" He asked not getting my point. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Because im sitting next to someone who's annoying the hell out of me"

"Woah chill woman haha.  Did you miss me?"

Well..... I do miss him. But i wont admit it.

"Because i do"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
951K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
428K 29.3K 44
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
338K 12.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...