The start of a crush

By YoungGurl456

Kara and Zee have been friends for awhile but what happens when they start to develop feelings for each other... More

#AdventuresInBunnysitting
#KaraHasAngerIssues
#YourKindaCute
#IllusionsOfGrandeur
#FunDay
#Kara'sIdea
#MyHeartIsBeating
#JustUs
#TheFirstDate
#ShowTime
#HangoutDay
#SchoolDay
#The Fight Part 1
#The Fight Part 2
#The Fight Part 3
#ILoveYou
#TypicalDay
#TheAttack
TheEclipse Part 1
TheEclipse Part 2
#TheEclipse Part 3
#TheEclipse Part 4
#ItsOver
#NormalDay
#TheTalk
#Finale

#DinnerWithTheParents

481 10 1
By YoungGurl456

This is a random idea for a chapter I had so I decided to write it, it's kinda dumb, but I think kinda cute.

Kara POV

"That went well." Zee says as we walk out of my parents home.

"What did you expect my parents can't hate anybody." I remind her.

"You parents are just the sweetest now I question how you became so grouchy." She adds.

I groan annoyed. "I hate attention!" I yell randomly.

"I'll give you less attention then." She says poking my nose.

I realize what she means and quickly clarify. "No give me attention. I meant from my parents they don't leave me alone for a second and it gets annoying." I groan.

"No wonder your a grouch, For me it was always been me and my dad, so we're pretty inseparable." She explains. "I know your gonna love him." She squeals.

I know her fathers acceptance means a lot to her, so I know I have to be on my best behavior for her. He means a lot to her and I know it would break her heart if we didn't get along. Wait what am I thinking!? I'm not prepared I'm not even dressed properly!!! I feel myself starting to panic.

"Um maybe I can have dinner with your father another day?" I ask hoping she's okay with that.

"Kara were already almost there might as well talk to my father." She responds.

"Yeah but.." I start twiddling my thumbs.

Immediately she turns around grabbing my hands. "Your nervous I can tell." She says.

"A little." I admit.

"Kara if I like you then I'm sure he's gonna love you." She assures me.

"I'm sorry it's just this is your dad and I really want his approval." I admit.

"Kara we've been together for 6 months now and my father really wants to have a talk with you." She comments. "Trust me he will love you." She pulls on my hand leading me inside as we arrive at her hotel.

10 minutes later..

I'm sitting next to Zee and her father is sitting in front of me. "So kara what are your hobbies?" He asks.

I think for awhile picking my words carefully. "I um, like to workout and listen to music?" I respond but it's more of a question.

"Hm what kind of music?" He asks.

I remember Zee likes jazz music. "Um jazz?" I respond but of course it comes out as a question.

"Oh my daughter loves jazz." He claps. "Zee I'm liking her so far." I sigh in relief this is a test and so far I feel like I'm acing it.

I feel Zee elbow me and when I look at her she's raising an eyebrow. "What?" I ask.

She just groans and goes to pick at her food. "Zee would you mind going to grab me some water? this lemonade is drying my throat." He explains.

"Of course daddy." She says getting up and heading to the kitchen.

I look back at her father and he has a smirk on his face. I feel the mood suddenly changing. "So kara how much do you care about my daughter?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Sir I love your daughter." I assure him.

"And do you respect her?" He asks.

"Of course, I don't touch her where she doesn't let me." I raise my hands in defense. My eyes widen as I realize what I just said.

His eye starts twitching. "You-you touch my daughter?" He asks and I realize I messed up. "I didn't even think about that." He glares at me.

I gulp feeling nervous. "Sir I didn't mean it like that." I try and explain.

He stands up reaching over the table and pulling on my shirt so I'm facing him. "Listen here if I find out you did anything to break my little girls heart..I will banish you to the 27th dimension." He threatens. "And believe me you won't like it there." He adds

My eyes widen when I realize he's serious. when he sits back down he's glaring at me.

"Okay I wasn't sure if you wanted it with or without ice so I just put the ice cubes on a separate cup." Zee walks in holding two cups one with water and one with ice cubes.

His demeanor changes. "Thank you sweetie." He says as he takes the cups.

"So what did I miss?" Zee asks taking a seat before looking from her father to me.

"Uh.." is my only response before her father cuts in.

"Kara was just telling me that she has to go." He quickly responds.

"She was?" Zee asks "I was?" I ask at the same time as Zee.

Zee looks at me confused. "I mean I was!" I quickly respond trying to smile.

"Oh." She starts getting up. "Let me walk you out." She says.

I'm too scared to look at her father so I try to follow Zee out trying to look as casual as possible.

Once were outside I look back towards the hotel entrance and I see her father looking back at me a smirk on his face. Zee leans up to kiss me but I quickly just pull her into a hug making sure my hands on her back.

"Kara your not gonna give me a kiss?" She looks up at me a small frown on her face.

"I um I'm good." I tell her.

A frown forms on her face and she's clearly hurt. She pulls away from me and I can see a sad expression on her face. I feel terrible because she must think I don't want to kiss her.

"I.." I look back towards her father and he's standing there glaring at me. I feel sweat pouring down my head I gulp realizing this is probably the last kiss all be getting from her. I lean down pulling her in for a kiss on her lips and she smiles at me when I pull away. Okay that makes being sent to another dimension worth it.

I look back towards her father but he has a smile on his face before heading inside. I sigh in relief happy I'm not gonna be moving any time soon.

Zee whisper something under her breath. "What?" I ask not hearing what she said.

"I think my dad likes you." She says smiling at me.

"Uh..yeah I'm sure he does." I respond rubbing the back of my head.

"Yeah and um..sorry." She apologizes.

"What are you sorry for?" I ask confused.

"Um..nothing." She responds.

I don't question her. "Okay I have to go now." I give her a quick hug before being on my way.

"Bye sweetie!" She yells waving goodbye to me.

I wave back at her and as soon as I'm far enough I feel like I can breath normally. "I don't think I'm gonna sleep at night.." I tell myself as I walk home.

Zee's POV

I walk inside finding my dad sitting on the  couch reading the newspaper. I walk over to him my hands on my hips.

"I told you to not scare her." I lecture him.

"Zee what are you talking about?" He asks putting the newspaper down.

"Daddy! I know you threatened her!" I yell at him.

"Zee I did no such thing." He responds.

"Dad tell me the truth." I glare at him.

"Okay fine you caught me I did threaten her." He admits and I groan. "I had to make sure she was gonna enough for you." He tries to reason.

"By scaring her!?" I ask.

"No by testing her." He says standing up.

"Wait what?" I ask confused.

"I had too see what she would do when faced with her fear and your happiness, would she choose you or herself?" He asks.

"Dad I know she failed but please don't scare her anymore." I plead.

"What are you talking about?" He asks raising an eye brow.

"She picked herself didn't she?" I ask confused.

"No sweetie, she picked you." He responds a grin on his face.

"Wait what!?" I yell surprised. "Your threat probably wasn't that scary then." I tell him.

"So she wouldn't mind living in the 27th dimension?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I bet kara doesn't even know what's in the 27th dimension. Which makes it all the more scary actually.

I remember the time I threatened to send her into a black hole. She was terrified. "How did you test her?" I ask curious.

"Well for one I told her not to touch you." He starts. "Of course when you walked her out I followed you two" he admits.

"Dad!?" I yell blushing and embarrassed that he followed me and Kara.

"She'd rather be sent to another dimension then see you sad." He responds.

The pieces come together in my mind. "Omg dad!" I yell at him walking to my room.

"Zee your not mad right?" He asks following me the entire time stopping with me as I reach the entrance. I sigh "Of course not daddy". I give him a hug. "Just don't do that again." I tell him.

"Don't worry I won't do this again." He assures me before I head into my room.

I take my phone out going to text kara.

Me: Did you get home safely?

I ask but she responds in only seconds.

Kara: Yeah I got home safe.

I feel bad about what my dad did to her.

Me: I'm sorry about my dad.

She takes a minute before responding.

Kara: What do you mean? Your dad was great!😀

She responds with a happy emoji and I smile at her response. She's too sweet, I definitely owe her.

Me: Kara I know he threatened you😂.

I send a laughing emoji along with it.
This time she doesn't respond, minutes pass but she doesn't respond. I sigh placing my phone on my nightstand, I go to remove my makeup.

My eyes widen when I see kara land on my balcony.

"Kara what are you doing here?" I ask getting up and walking over to her.

She starts looking around. "I just need to talk to your dad." She says rubbing the back of her head.

"What why?" I ask confused.

She bites her lip. "Okay you can't tell your dad this." She whispers into my ear and I nod at this. "I think your dad is testing me." She whispers. I'm frozen for a few seconds before I start laughing. "Zee it's true he's testing if all snitch." She try's explaining to me.

"Oh my god kara your too cute." I pull on her cheek and she groans.

"Kara it's true he texted me with your phone!" She yells. Trying to get her point out. Pulling her phone out to show me the messages.

"Sweetie I have my phone with me." I tell her pointing over to my nightstand.

She gasps. "A transformation spell!?" She yells. "Sir I promise I wasn't trying to turn your daughter against you!" She gets on her knees.

"Kara what are you doing?" I ask.

"Sir you can take off the transformation spell I know it's you-Not that you weren't convincing!" She quickly assures.

"Kara it's me!" I yell at her placing my hands on my hips.

"Sir I promise you I wasn't gonna tell Zee about the threat." She assures me. A worried expression takes her face when I groan. She gets up. "Look sir I apologize but if you daughter asks about it I won't lie to her, I know you may not believe me but I love your daughter very much." She pauses. "I really wanted to get along with you because I know your really important to her and of course your daughter loves you very much." She continues."but I promise you I will protect your daughter and her heart the last thing I want is to hurt her or see her hurt, please believe me when I tell you that she means the world to me." She pleads looking up at me, a determined look on her face before it switches back to nervous.

I just stare at her being speechless, I can tell she's starting too get worried by my silence when she starts rubbing the back of her head. I immediately wrap my arms around her pulling her into a kiss. She immediately pushes me away and I feel a bit hurt but her expression is only apologetic.

"Look sir I had no idea you felt like this.." she starts.

"Wait what?" I ask confused.

"But you need to understand I'm in love with your daughter and I mean this as nicely as possible but you are too old for me." She finishes.

I can't help but laugh at this. "Oh my god I'm in love with an idiot." I respond. This only confuses her. "Kara sweetie, it's me Zee." I tell her.

"Okay this is getting weird sir, I get it your testing me but I can't help but find you attractive when you look like her." She starts. "Just please change back this is making me uncomfortable." She hugs herself turning away from me.

I face palm. "Kara seriously! It's me!" I yell.

"Okay maybe I should go home before your daughter gets here." She says starting to walk away.

I grab her hand and she raises an eyebrow at me. "Kara you dummy!" I place a hand on her cheek. She looks even more uncomfortable.

A knock on the door makes us both jump. "Zee do you want ice cream?" My dad asks.

"No I'm okay dad!" I respond.

I look back at kara and she's completely frozen. I wave a hand in front of her face and she's starts blinking her eyes in confusion. She looks at me. "So...your Zee." She says pointing at me.

"I'm Zee." I respond smirking at her.

"Oh thank god! I was worried your dad liked me, I mean I'm happy he doesn't hate me but I was just worried he liked me liked me. " she pauses. "Wait this entire time it was you so does that mean your dad does hate me." She immediately covers her mouth after speaking. "I mean me and your dad are chill." She says correcting herself.

I kiss her cheek. "Kara I know about the threat calm down." I tell her.

She's silent for a few seconds. "Oh.." is her only response.

"But you were right he was testing you." I admit to her.

She places her hands on my shoulders eager for a response. "Did I pass!?" She asks.

"Of course you did." I let her know and she sighs in relief removing her hands from my shoulders.

"Oh thank god." She says to herself.

I grab her hand placing it on my cheek. "Your my world too by the way." I admit to her.

She looks up at me as if realization just hit her. "Oh..you heard all that?" She asks a blush appearing on her face and I can tell she's embarrassed.

"Yes I did." I respond.

"I..I um..."she starts playing with her hands.

"That was really sweet of you to say." I admit to her. I grab her hands in my own. "I'm just happy you care so much about me."

She smiles at me."Of course I care about you, If that shocks you than I am worried." She responds pulling me into a hug.

"My dummy." I respond hugging her back.

"You better not start calling me that." She groans.

"I won't, unless you do something dumb." I assure her.

"That isn't reassuring." She groans.

I pull away from the hug. "We can argue about your nickname later you should head home now, remember you have homework." I remind her.

She groans pulling me back into a hug. "I can't wait till we're married and I can just sleep next to you everyday." She sighs

My eyes widen. "M-married?!" I ask.

"Oh...right Um I realize that it's too soon to bring that up." She chuckles a bit. She leans down placing a kiss on my lips. "But you should know I'm dating you with the intent of marrying you." She lets me know.

"Do worry I am too." She just caught me by surprise.

I feel her squeeze me in a hug. "K-kara-I-cant-" she realizes she's squishing me too tightly and releases me.

"Sorry." She apologizes.

"It's alright." I remind her.

She pulls me into another hug."Goodnight." She whispers placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight~." I respond back as I watch her head take off I feel a small breeze as she does.

After that I do my night routine before heading to bed, my thoughts drifting to the future with Kara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
18K 637 16
17 year old Marcy Wu had a rough childhood after her parents sold her to a dangerous pack when she was eight years old. As a quiet, clumsy, nerdy ome...
393K 13.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
9.2K 295 19
*Cover is not mine* My last fanfic of these weird yet loveable characters was received well! So I decided to give you all what you want and do ship r...