The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

By adbaez

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... More

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
The Birthday
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
The Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

A New Life

6.8K 232 71
By adbaez

A few days passed, and Andromeda kept to herself, only going to school and packing the rest of her home away. Niklaus disappeared, the hybrid leaving to New Orleans after Katherine shared that there was a witch plotting against him. Andy stood in her home with Elijah and Rebekah, the two siblings discussing it, while they helped the elemental pack.

"Knowing our brother, this was a mission to silence and slaughter."

Andy cleared her throat, looking to Regulus pointedly as he practiced his violin, and Elijah gave her an apologetic look. "Well, the French Quarter witches are not the lot to be trifled with. You don't suppose they've found a way to kill him once and for all, do you?" Rebekah questioned, and the elemental snorted.

"Doubtful. Elijah gave Nik the stake so he'll be sure to safe guard it. And he dragged my brother with him, Fane needing a break from Kol and Febe."

"One could hope." Bekah smirked, having a sip from her glass, and Elijah shot her a look of disapproval. "Rebekah, in the name of our family, you might try to dial down your glee." He instructed, the two women rolling their eyes, as Andy carefully bubble wrapped her many photo-frames.

"Nik was a little too smug when he found out you handed the cure to Silas, he deserves to be in the doghouse." Andromeda stated, making the blonde laugh, and Elijah shot her a look of displeasure. "Oh come on, Elijah. At least if Nik figures this out, it'll make it easier for when we move close to New Orleans." Andy stated, moving closer, and her Original hummed as she pressed herself against him.

"That may be so, but he is still our family." Elijah murmured, leaning down to press a deep kiss to her lips, before pulling away and Andy frowned. "Where are you going?" She questioned, and her Original moved to pull Regulus into a hug as he responded.

"To find out who's making a move against our brother, and help stop them."

"You're going to New Orleans? Right now? When graduation is just a short few weeks away, and we're supposed to be moving to Mississippi?" Andromeda questioned in disbelief, raising a brow as he turned to her. "It is as you said, if we can handle this matter sooner, than it'll be easier for our move. New Orleans is only four hours away from our new home, if someone is plotting against us, then it must be taken care of." He argued, and Andy glared for a moment.

"Fine. Leave us here. But you had better return for the ceremony, and the same goes for Niklaus and my brother."

"You have my word." Elijah crossed the room to her side, cupping her face as he rested his forehead against hers. "I will be back in time for graduation, as well as to help with the move." He stated smoothly, pressing a loving kiss to her lips, and both Reggie and Bekah made sounds of disgust from behind them. They ignored them, Andy kissing him deeply, before pulling away.

"Do not hesitate to call if you need our help. And do keep me updated, you have a terrible habit of keeping me in the dark."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Elijah smirked, and Andy shot him a look, pecking his lips one more time before he pulled away. Her Original left, and Andy shared a look with Rebekah, before turning to Regulus. "You're the man of the house until Elijah returns. You can start, by helping us pack." Andromeda tossed an empty box at the six year-old.

"Your closet, empty it out."

"Mama..." Reggie whined, and Andy shot him a stern look. "Go. Now." She playfully swatted his behind, and Reggie giggled as he ran up the stairs.

*******************************

Rebekah stayed with Andromeda, the blonde helping her pack, as well as keeping an eye on her with Silas still on the loose. The immortal tried to appear to the elemental a few times, once as Elijah, the next as Cameron, and each time he offered to take her away, each time Andy refused.

If Silas was going to resurrect the dead, then kill himself in the name of 'true love', Andy wanted no part of it.

So when Damon asked for Andromeda's help triggering Elena's emotions, she said no. Andy stayed far away from the Save Elena Squad, especially, when Elijah called her and Rebekah about the news from New Orleans.

"I am sorry, did you just say that Nik got someone pregnant? That trollop, Hayley, our hybrid werewolf brother impregnated her?" Rebekah questioned, sharing a look of disbelief with the elemental as the phone was on speaker, before Andy spoke up. "And what is Nik doing about it?" She asked, and Elijah let out a sigh.

"He is doing what he always does. At the first chance at happiness, Klaus runs in the opposite direction. Fane is with him."

"Then let him run." Bekah stated, and Andy shot her a look. "Don't. Don't do that. If that child is truly his, then that makes it family." The elemental stated firmly, giving the blonde a meaningful look. "You were excited when you found out about Rigel. Where is that happiness now?" She breathed, and Rebekah softened at that.

"I'm sorry, Andy-"

"It's fine." Andromeda gave her a small smile, before Elijah spoke up. "This child can be a chance at redemption, for all of us. A new generation, an innocence that must be protected. I have already adopted Regulus into our family, so what is another child, really?" Both women smiled at that, turning to look at Reggie who was napping on a nearby couch after eating too much ice cream.

"You're right. I am sorry." Rebekah breathed, placing her hand over Andy's warmly, and they shared a smile. "Do not worry about us here. I am keeping an eye on Andy, while the Salvatore's and friends handle the Silas situation." Their sister stated, and Elijah hummed in thanks.

"But do not forget your word to me. Bring Hayley if you must, but you will be at graduation." Andy instructed firmly, and her Original chuckled. "I would not miss it for the world. Goodnight, elskan." He breathed, and Andy smiled warmly.

"Goodnight, mo chridhe. Give our brothers my love."

She hung up, before both women turned around to see Katherine filling her doorway. The doppelganger leaned against it, unable to enter, as she looked at Andy with a smirk. "That was cute." She stated, and Andy rolled her eyes. "What do you want, Katherine? Just because our siblings aren't here, doesn't mean we can't still kill you." Andromeda warned, Bekah taking a step closer with a smirk, and the doppelganger just shook her head.

"Your family has bigger things to worry about than me. Klaus won't be able to walk away from this. He and I are the same."

"Really? And how do you figure?" Andy stated, cocking her head to the side, and Katherine shrugged. "We manipulate, we thirst for power, we control, we punish, but our actions are driven by one singular place deep inside."

"We're alone. And we hate it."

"And that, is the difference between you and Nik." Andromeda breathed, staring at the doppelganger seriously. "Niklaus isn't alone. He has a family, regardless of the obstacles that we have yet to face, we will overcome them together. Yes, Nik has insecurities of being abandoned, but he is still driven by his family. He will never be alone again."

The two women stared at each other for a long moment, before Katherine looked away, clearing her throat. "Yeah, well, I just thought I'd give some reassurance. Path to redemption and all." She breathed, and Andy just gave her a tiny smile.

"Redemption is easier, when you look at yourself. Stop seeking the approval of others."

Katherine smirked at that, before finally disappearing, and Andy let out a sigh as she turned to Rebekah. "We don't ever get a break, do we?" She stated dryly, the blonde shrugging in response. "That is what comes with being a Mikaelson." Bekah replied, throwing an arm around her friend's shoulder, before pulling her to watch a movie on the couch.

******************************************

When Elijah found Niklaus sitting alone on an empty street, the Original moved to sit besides his brother on the bench, noticing Fane approaching as well. "Are you here to give me another pep talk on the joys of fatherhood?" Nik stated dryly, not looking at Elijah, and his brother leaned back with a sigh.

"If there is one thing I must say...be grateful."

Nik turned to look at him then, but Elijah faced forward. "Andromeda would have been over six months pregnant by now...our son due in the end of summer, when the nights grow cooler and the color of the leaves change." Elijah breathed, staring at a point on front of him, envisioning it in his mind. "Our child was taken from us. Be grateful, you were given a chance of your own." He turned to Nik, the brothers staring at each other for a long moment, before Nik looked away and Fane appeared at his other side.

"I forgot how much I liked this town."

"I didn't forget. All the centuries we've spent together and yet I can count on one hand the number of times that our family has been truly happy."

"We've been happy recently. After you found your Andromeda, she helped bring us back together again." Nik pointed out, and Fane let out a laugh from besides him. "My little sister is a special thing, isn't she?" He mused, and Elijah chuckled alongside him. "That, she is." Elijah breathed, sharing a fond look with the man he considered to be another brother, before focusing on Niklaus.

"What is on your mind, brother?"

Nik hesitated, staring at his hands, and Fane patted him on the back so that he may speak. "For a thousand years...I lived in fear. Any time I settled anywhere, our father would hunt me down and...chase me off." Nik stated, not looking at either man on his sides. "He made me feel powerless...and I hated it.

"This town...was our home once and in our absence, Marcel has gotten everything I ever wanted. Power. Loyalty...family. I made him in my image and he has bettered me."

"You have those things now." Fane reminded, staring at his friend meaningfully. "A thousand years, and you have made much progress from the man you were. You are better than Marcel, and will be a much better father than Mikael."

"If you want to be king, then you shall have it. But what of Hayley and the baby?" Elijah questioned from his other side, and Nik looked up at him. "Every king needs an heir." He stated simply, and Fane smirked from his other side. "Hopefully, the tyke is a girl. Nothing humbles a father more than another woman in his life." Fane declared, wincing as Nik elbowed him harshly, while Elijah shook his head.

"If we are to gain control of this city, we must do it quickly. I do not want Andromeda anywhere near New Orleans in the meantime, and she will insist on joining us after graduation."

"We'll handle it before then, Marcellus is still just a vampire." Fane rolled his eyes before getting up, offering a hand to help Nik up as well. "We have work to do." He stated firmly, pulling the hybrid to his feet.

**********************************

When Elijah returned, Andromeda and Rebekah shared a long look, the blonde nodding in understanding, before turning to Elijah. "I may not have gotten what I wanted, but I am not running to New Orleans." Rebekah stated, continuing as Elijah raised a brow. "If you have need of me, then I shall come. But consider this my start at a new life, where my actions are not dictated by my brothers." Bekah finished, Andy coming to stand at her side as they both stared Elijah down.

"Fine." The Original stated after a long moment, pursing his lips together, but he nodded in agreement. "Your choice is your own. I will allow you this small mercy." Elijah breathed, and Rebekah beamed.

"Thank you, Elijah."

"Now, you," He turned to Andromeda, who folded her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "I am not staying long." Elijah warned, a playful smile on his lips as she rolled her eyes, before he continued. "But I will give you a head-start on the beginnings of our new life, and take the boxes already packed to our home." He stated, and Andy raised a brow.

"Will our new home be New Orleans?"

"No. You and Regulus are still going to Mississippi." Andy opened her mouth to protest, but Elijah raised a hand to silence her as he continued. "Andromeda, we still do not yet know what hold Marcellus has over the French Quarter witches. They are already bating Hayley and the child against us, therefore I will not allow you to go near that place."

"Elijah, you cannot be serious. You need me." Andy argued, stepping forward to cup his face in her hands, and Elijah sighed as he rested his forehead against hers. "I shall always need you." He murmured.

"But what I need more is for you to be safe. You and Regulus."

"'Lijah-"

"I have decided." Her Original declared, and Andromeda glared fiercely as he gave her a soft look. "Come, I will not be here for long." Elijah murmured, brushing his lips against her forehead, nose, lips. "Let us not fight." He breathed, and Andy pulled away before he could seal their lips together.

"What fight? You have clearly made the decision on your own." She stated bluntly, before moving to walk away, and Elijah turned after her with a sigh. "Elskan, please." He breathed, but Andy had already disappeared up the stairs, and Rebekah just shook her head at her brother.

Andromeda ignored Elijah for those short few days that he was there, her Original attempting to plead with her, buying her flowers and gifts, but she was stubborn. On the last day, as Elijah packed a small U-Haul with their things to take to the new house before returning to New Orleans, Andy sprinted outside. Elijah caught her in his arms, swinging her around in a circle, before kissing her deeply and Andy pressed herself against him.

"I love you. I'm sorry, just, please," Andy breathed, pulling away with a gasp, as she rested her forehead against his. "Return to me. No matter what, you will make New Orleans a home for our family, and then you will fetch Regulus and I. Promise me."

"I swear." Elijah breathed, cupping the back of her neck to hold her still as he kissed her deeper, and Andromeda melted against his arms. "When it is safe, I will bring you to our new home. I will show you all that New Orleans has to offer." He swore against her lips, and Andy just smiled, sealing their promise with another kiss.

The elemental stood in the middle of the street with Regulus at her side, waving her Original goodbye, and Elijah stuck his arm out the window to wave back.

"How long will Da be gone?" Reggie questioned, and Andy looked down at him with a small smile. "Not long. He'll be back in time for graduation, and to help us move to the new house." She replied, and Reggie beamed. "With the new baby coming, we can really be a family." The child stated, hugging himself to her side, and Andy laughed.

"Yes. Yes, we will."

******************************************

When Bonnie dropped the veil, Andromeda felt it.

The elemental had been in the Grill, Rebekah spending time with Matt, and Andy was enjoying a night with Regulus and her best friend, Caroline. It started with heavy winds, the kind that was ready to blow everything away. And then, the power cut off. The lights in the Grill shut off, making everything pitch black, and Regulus let out a cry in surprise as Andy immediately lifted him into her arms.

Tables and chairs were being blown away outside, and Rebekah grabbed Andy, leading the siblings out of the Grill with Matt and Caroline following. Care ran away to call her mom, and Bekah tugged them back inside, helping Matt light candles. Then, Andy felt it. It was as though a switch had flipped, a flash of power that stole the elemental's breath, and then it was gone. Andromeda held Regulus tightly in her arms, quickly grabbing her cell phone, dialing Elijah.

"Elskan, right now is not-"

"'Lijah. Something's wrong." Andromeda breathed hurriedly, sharing a look with Rebekah, and Elijah immediately replied. "What has happened?" He questioned, and Andy stammered as she tried to explain. "Mo chridhe, I don't know, but something is not right. I felt something, and now the power is out all over Mystic Falls-"

"Andromeda, calm down. Kol and Febe are already on their way to Mystic Falls for your graduation, Fane and I will return. I need you to find your way home and stay inside. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes, I understand." She breathed, quickly helping Reggie into his jacket, before grabbing her purse. "Stay inside, do not let anyone enter. I am on my way." Elijah instructed, hanging up, and Andy looked to Rebekah and Matt. "You can stay here if you wish, but I'm leaving. If Bonnie has lifted the veil, then I need to take Regulus home." She stated firmly, and the blonde Original nodded in understanding.

"As if I would let you go alone."

Rebekah quickly led Andy and Reggie out of the Grill, Matt following, and the four adults froze once they stepped outside. "Who the hell is that?" Matt breathed, Andy not taking her eyes off of the long hair muscular man in 11th century clothing that stood in the middle of the street, and Bekah swallowed before answering. "Alexander. The vampire hunter, my ex. We need to get out of here." She whispered, grabbing Matt and Andy, before spinning around to see Connor and the hunter from the island.

Andromeda immediately thrust her hand out, knocking them back with a gust of wind, before lifting Regulus into her arms and moving to sprint away. She heard someone moving to chase her, but Rebekah threw them away, Matt being grabbed by Connor.

"Andy, run!"

Andy sprinted quickly towards her car, noticing the power coming back, and Reggie buried his head into her neck as he held on. Before she could reach it, Andy was tackled to the floor, forcing her to drop Reggie who screamed in pain. "NO!" Andy screamed, kicking her legs, but she was quickly flipped onto her back, and she froze when she saw him.

Andromeda saw the werewolf that she killed. The one she set on fire when Jules pack kidnapped Caroline, Gods...she didn't even know his name. The werewolf realized this, raising a brow with a smirk, and Andy immediately began to struggle in his hold as he pinned her arms down with his thighs.

"This is going to hurt." He bit out, and Andy's eyes widened in terror.

"REGULUS! REGULUS, RUN!"

Reggie only cried, propping himself up on his elbows a few feet away, frozen with fear as he watched a stranger brandish a knife over his sister's form. "MAMA!" He screamed, and Andy squeezed her eyes shut as the wolf made a move to slam the knife into her chest, before his weight was thrown off of her. Andromeda opened her eyes with a gasp, coughing as she struggled to sit up, only to see Cameron snapping the werewolf's neck.

"Bade awa' fae mah daughter." He spat, and Andy just stared with wide eyes.

Regulus's sobs snapped her out of it, and Andromeda scrambled to her feet, running to where Phanessa was helping the toddler to stand. Andy ignored her family, barely noticing her siblings swift approach, as she lifted Reggie into her arms and he clung to her. Reggie sobbed, fisting his hands in her hair, and Andy shushed him as she finally looked at her parents.

Cameron had moved to stand besides Phanessa, and both were quickly searching the area, before Cameron grabbed Andy's wrist to tug her forward. "Come. We mist gang home, yer nae safe 'ere." He murmured, pulling her forward, and Andy followed in a daze as Reggie wept in her arms.

She felt his touch. She heard his voice. And as Phanessa lightly pushed them into the backseat of Andy's car, Cameron taking the driver's side with Callisthenes taking the passenger side as the rest of her siblings piled in, Andromeda snapped out of it.

"Mommy? Daddy?"

Phanessa sat at her side, placing her hand gently over Andy's as she gave her a soft smile, and Andromeda finally broke. The elemental sobbed, letting her mother pull her into a fierce hug, and Phanessa shushed her children as Regulus cried from his place in between them.

"Είμαι εδώ τώρα. Είμαι εδώ, αγαπητέ μου."

Cameron drove them home, quickly parking in front of the house, and Callisthenes climbed out with Draco to check the area while Phanessa helped her children. Once Andy was out of the car, she sprinted to her father, and Cameron lifted her into a tight embrace. He shushed her, Andy sobbing into his neck, and her father pressed a kiss to her temple.

"Och, mah princess. I'm richt 'ere."

Phanessa grabbed Andromeda's keys, Tyra lifting Regulus into her arms, and Calanthe followed their mother as Phanessa moved to open the door. Before she could insert the key, the door opened, and whoever was inside jumped back with a shriek as Calanthe held out a palm full of fire before she froze.

"Sister?"

"Calanthe? Mother?!" Febe's voice was heard, and Andy spun around to face the porch, seeing Febe stare at their mother and sister with Kol just behind her. Once Febe snapped out of it, she pulled Calanthe into a fierce hug, her older sister holding her just as tightly with a sob. Tyra rushed forward, setting Reggie down by their mother before joining the hug, and Febe let out a shriek in joy.

"Oh my Gods, how...where is-"

"Febe?" Draco stated, standing at the bottom of the porch stairs with Callisthenes behind him, and Febe sobbed uncontrollably as she sprinted forward. If Andromeda was a daddy's girl, Febe was exactly the same, throwing herself into her father's arms and Callisthenes clutched her small frame to his chest.

"Μικρό κορίτσι μου... Είμαι εδώ."

Andromeda grinned, sharing a smile with Kol as he stood in the doorway, before Cameron pushed her forward. "Inside. Noo." He instructed, herding everyone inside, and Andy couldn't help the laugh that left her as Callisthenes carried Febe inside, her sister refusing to let go.

"Did Silas drop the veil?" Kol questioned immediately, and Phanessa nodded in confirmation with a grave look. "Not completely, and it's only temporary. Your friend Bonnie is working on it, but let's not worry about that right now. You," Their mother turned to Andromeda, placing her hands on her daughter's shoulders. "Go upstairs. Have a nice warm shower, and I promise, we will all be here. Febe," Phanessa looked to her, and she immediately straightened.

"Make something warm for the children. They need it."

"Yes, mother." Febe breathed, heading to the kitchen with Kol at her side, and Tyra grabbed Andy's hand to lead her siblings upstairs. After a warm bath, Regulus sat in Andromeda's lap on the couch, surrounded by their family. The elemental laughed as Febe introduced Kol to her father, Callisthenes glare making the Original grimace, and Febe smiled sheepishly besides him.

When Rebekah didn't return the next morning, Kol set out to find her, instructing Febe to spend more time with her family. Fane and Elijah arrived, the Original bursting into the house as he called for Andromeda, frowning in confusion as he heard music playing throughout the house. When they entered, both froze, as they took in the group of people sitting together in the living room.

Elijah immediately recognized Tyra, the elemental standing up from where she sat besides Andy as she looked at him with a small smile, and Elijah stared with his mouth open for a long moment. As for Fane, he noticed his twin glued to their father's side, before locking eyes with Draco. His older brother crossed the room in three long strides, clapping a hand on the back of Fane's neck as he pulled him into a hug, and Fane hesitated before wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"Μικρό αδερφό...έχεις μεγαλώσει."

"Και μοιάζετε ακριβώς το ίδιο." He murmured, Draco releasing him for a moment, before stepping to the side as Calanthe appeared. "Darling brother..." She grinned, and Fane didn't hesitate as he pulled her into a tight embrace, Calanthe laughing as she clung to him.

"How is this possible?" Elijah breathed, staring at Tyra as she approached him, and pursing his lips together in surprise as she placed her hand in his. "Bonnie dropped the veil. It is temporary, but those who were massacred for Silas's resurrection are seeking revenge." The elemental explained, and Elijah's eyes widened in shock, before finally pulling away.

"Where is-"

"Right here, mo chridhe." Andromeda spoke up, standing up from where she had sat besides Phanessa, and Elijah immediately crossed the room to pull her into his arms. Her Original kissed her deeply, and Andy clung to him as she kissed back, holding onto his neck as his arms wrapped around her waist. A throat cleared from behind him, and Elijah broke away from the kiss, turning to see Cameron glaring at him with his arms folded across his chest.

"Ye mist be Elijah." Cameron stated, and Elijah nodded, separating from Andy to stand in front of her father.

"Yes. And you must be Cameron, it's a pleasure." Elijah offered his hand in greeting, and her father stared at it for a moment, but at Phanessa's glare, he shook it firmly. "Pleasure. I've seen whit ye'v dane fur mah daughter. I thank ye." Cameron grunted, and Elijah gave him a polite smile. "No thanks are necessary. You have extraordinary children." The Original complimented, tucking Andromeda into his side and as Elijah looked down at her with a fond look, Cameron's gaze softened.

"'Lijah!" Reggie ran downstairs, and Elijah pulled him into a tight embrace. "Regulus." He murmured with a smile, pressing a kiss to his head, and their family watched with warm smiles. "Elijah." Andy spoke up, gaining his attention. "Rebekah is missing. Kol is searching for her, help him, and then come back." She instructed, before looking at the time.

"I have to go to school to get my cap and gown. Then I will be back, and we will all bond for these last moments that you're here before graduation."

Phanessa smiled at her daughter, pulling Andy into a tight hug. "I am so proud of you, αστέρια μου." She breathed into her hair, and Andy clutched onto her for a moment, before pulling away. Elijah sped away to find his siblings, Fane driving his little sister to school, and Andy quickly moved to find Caroline. She found the blonde handing out caps and gowns, her best friend immediately pulling into her a hug once she noticed her.

"Thank God. Are you okay?"

"I'm better than okay. The twins are back with Elijah for graduation, and my family is home. Reggie's spending the day with our parents." Andy stated excitedly, and Care gave her a soft smile. "At least, you're happy. Bonnie messed up the spell, she's going to try to put the veil back up during the full moon tonight." The blonde shared, and Andy frowned at that. "Please don't tell me we're going to be graduating with a bunch of massacred supernatural running around?"

"That is exactly what I said, but I am keeping my mouth shut. Bonnie says she'll handle it, and hell will freeze over before I cancel graduation."

Andromeda laughed at that, shaking her head fondly at the blonde. "Well, I'm going to spend today with my family. Call if you need me." She hugged her best friend tightly, Caroline with a warm smile as she hugged back. "I love you, Andy." She breathed.

"I love you, too."

After picking up her yearbook and graduation gown, Andy went home. The elemental laughed as Cameron chased Reggie around their home, her sisters dragging her up the stairs to get her ready for the ceremony. Andromeda stared at herself in the mirror as she sat, Phanessa standing behind her as she brushed her hair, and it brought tears to the elemental's eyes.

Her sisters sat together on her bed, laughing as Febe recounted tales of her adventures, and Phanessa had a warm smile on her face as she was surrounded by her children. She hummed as she brushed her youngest daughter's hair, and Andy shut her eyes as a tear escaped.

This was all that she wanted. Her family was here, with her, on one of the biggest days in her life and that was all Andromeda ever wanted.

"I am so proud of you. The woman that you have become, the steps that you have taken..." Phanessa breathed, leaning forward to rest her chin on Andy's shoulder, matching cerulean orbs staring into the mirror. "All I ever wanted was for you to live. And that is exactly what you are doing." She murmured, and Andy couldn't help the grin that spread over her lips.

"I love you...so much, αστέρια μου."

"I love you too, mama."

After doing her daughter's hair, Phanessa stepped aside so Febe could finish her makeup. Andy's sisters helped her get dressed in a black three piece set, with a cropped black top under a black blazer and a matching skirt paired with black heels. Her hair was pin straight, Febe painting Andy's lips with a red lipstick.

Cameron dressed Regulus in a white button-up with brown slacks and converses, the child hanging onto his father's hand with a grin as the woman came downstairs. Febe took plenty of pictures, making sure to take one of Andy and Reggie with their parents. Phanessa said they would keep out of sight, but would remain close by in case something happens, so the twins escorted their youngest siblings to the high school.

Fane spoke to Kol over the phone, Rebekah had been kidnapped by Alexander and after making sure that Matt escaped, the blonde blew up the trailer park where they had been kept. Elijah and Kol were on their way back now, after dropping Bekah off at the mansion to wake up there.

Andromeda stood in front of her high school in her red cap and gown, checking the time as she bit her lip, and Reggie tugged on her arm. "Mama, you have to go inside." He instructed, and Andy patted his hand as she continued to wait for the Original's.

"I know. I know, bairn. I just-"

"Go. Get inside, find your friends. Elijah and the others will make it, Niklaus is on his way as well." Febe insisted, her twin nodding in agreement. "Take Regulus with you, we'll wait here."

Andy gave her siblings a grateful look, before grabbing Reggie's hand, and tugging the child after her as she entered the school. She followed the crowd of students to the football field, quickly finding Caroline with Matt and Bonnie by the bleachers. At seeing her, Caroline squealed in excitement as she pulled her best friend into a tight hug, and Andy laughed as she held her back just as tightly. While Care hugged Reggie to her, Andromeda turned to Bonnie, the witch tugging her into a tight embrace.

"You okay, Bon Bon?"

"Yeah...yeah, I'm okay." Bonnie murmured, stepping away to give the elemental a tight smile, and Andy couldn't focus on it as Caroline grabbed her attention. "Is Klaus coming?" The blonde questioned, and Andy raised a brow. "He had better show up, or I'll have his head. Why?"

"Because, Damon got shot with some werewolf vemon, so we kinda need him."

"Caroline, are you serious?" Andromeda stated in disbelief, but Care just changed the subject. "We'll worry about that later, first we need to get through this." The blonde breathed, and Bonnie nodded in agreement. "But, where's Elena? We can't do this without her." She asked, before they all turned around at Elena's voice.

"I'm here."

The doppelganger walked forward with Stefan at her side, a bright smile painting her face, and even Andy grinned. The elemental threw an arm around her best friend's shoulders, Caroline looking around at their circle with a teary smile. "I can't believe it. We're actually all here. We are all here together!" She exclaimed with excitement, and Andy grinned as she hugged Regulus to her front with one arm.

"We all bloody survived, that's what we did."

"Mama." Reggie scolded, and they all laughed. "Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?" Caroline teased, smiling warmly at the witch, who nodded. "It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college. And, Andy's leaving us to go to New Orleans." She looked to Andromeda, who just shook her head with a smile.

"You know that I could never stay away for long. I'll be back. I promise."

"Besides, 'we' are going off to college." Caroline added, playfully hitting Bonnie's shoulder, as Elena smiled sheepishly. "I kinda sort of missed the deadline, you know, being an emotionless bitch." She spoke up, and Andy snorted as Care reassured her.

"Well, the perks of being a vampire...we can go wherever we want to go. We can choose our own roommates, we could...we could get a triple room!"

Andromeda just stared at her best friend, a warm smile spread across her lips and tears filled her eyes as she looked at Caroline. "By the Gods, I am going to miss you Caroline Forbes." She breathed, letting a sob escape her, and Caroline tugged her into a fierce hug.

"Aw! Group hug!"

Everyone piled in, Matt lifting Regulus into his arms so that he could get into the hug too, and Andy just clutched onto them as she struggled not to cry. "Don't ruin my makeup please, my sister will kill me." Andy whined, and they all laughed. They quickly walked to find their seats, and Andromeda kept Regulus in her lap as she listened to the Mayor's speech, resting her chin on his head.

Reggie was just as much apart of her high school experience as everyone else, Andy had to balance school and taking care of him for years. So, when Andromeda walked across that stage for her diploma, Regulus held onto her hand the whole way. The elemental heard the screams from the crowd, turning to see Fane cheering loudly besides Febe and Kol, before Andy's eyes locked on Elijah. Her Original was smiling warmly at her, and when Andy looked over his shoulders, she could see her family standing close to the bleachers.

The elemental frowned as she noticed Caroline and the other's moving towards the back of the bleachers, the blonde signalling for her to stay with Reggie, until they noticed the scattered hybrids and witches that were massacred.

Andromeda's eyes widened, and she quickly slipped past the other students to stand at Elijah's side, letting her Original pull her into a warm embrace. "I am so, so very proud of you, elskan." He breathed into her hair, and Andy held onto him tightly. "Where's Nik?" She questioned, and Elijah only shook his head.

"I do not know. But we have to get out of here-"

Elijah was cut off with a shout, hands coming up to clutch at his head, and his brothers mimicked him, as Andy held her Original up with a cry. "Elijah! Elijah, what's happening?" She asked worriedly, seeing Fane being held up by Draco, and Febe supporting Kol. Cameron grabbed Regulus, and Andy looked around to see the massacred witches not far away from where Caroline and the others stood nearby.

The spell stopped as Niklaus appeared, throwing a graduation cap like a Frisbee to behead one of the witches, and Cameron swiftly shielded Reggie's eyes.

Nik followed Caroline and the others to save Damon, and Elijah took his family home. Andromeda's family helped them to pack the last of their boxes into the UHaul, while Andy stood in the middle of their empty home, arms wrapped around her middle as she hugged herself.

Andy remembered her mother singing to her as she brushed her hair, every day, on the porch swing. Cameron teaching her how to play guitar, then piano and violin. She remembered the day Phanessa came home from the hospital, carrying Regulus in her arms, the way Andromeda had sprinted down the stairs to meet him.

She remembered the day Phanessa died, in bed with her family at her side, and the way Cameron died years later, the same way.

Andy remembered the sleepovers, the drunken nights, the nights she cried herself to sleep, the days when she didn't want to wake up anymore. Andromeda remembered when Damon stole her first kiss on that porch, when Elijah first appeared to her and said that she intrigued him.

She felt someone come up behind her, and Andy leaned back into her father's embrace, Cameron wrapping his arms around her. Phanessa stepped forward as well, wrapping her arms around them both, and resting her head against her child's.

"We are so proud of you. You are going to leave here, and you are going to live."

"That is a' that we hae ever wanted fur ye."

Andromeda shut her eyes, letting a few tears fall, and Phanessa squeezed her with a sigh. "I didn't want Elijah to find you. I was wrong to erase your memory as a child, and I am sorry. But...he makes you happy. No one will ever be good enough for my children, but you are perfect for him." She whispered, pressing a kiss to Andy's cheek, and the elemental spun around to throw her arms around them. Her parents held her tightly, kissing her head, and Andy could only hold on to them.

"Thank you...for everything."

Her family all sat outside on the porch, breathing in the cool air as they enjoyed these last moments. Regulus fell asleep in his mother's arms, Phanessa pressing a kiss to his head, before passing him to Cameron. Cameron held him for a moment, staring at his son with a soft smile, before passing his child to Elijah who held him tightly.

When their family disappeared...it was silent. Andromeda let silent tears fall, shoulder's shaking, and Elijah pulled her into his arms. Kol held onto Febe who cried, and Fane just stared heavenwards at the full moon, letting a single tear roll down his cheek.

Nik met up with them, Caroline at his side, and they all shared a bottle of bourbon on the porch. When it was time to go, Caroline clutched onto her best friend, and Andy held her just as tightly. "I can't believe you're leaving...what am I supposed to do without you?" Care sobbed against her shoulder, and Andromeda just squeezed her tighter.

"You are going to go to college...decorate that dorm room like your life depends on it-" Caroline let out a laugh at that, and Andy smiled, pulling away to look into her cornflower blue eyes.

"You, Caroline Elizabeth Forbes, are going to have the time of your life. And I will always, always, be just a phone call away."

"I love you." Caroline sobbed, pulling her back into another hug, and Andy let her tears fall. "I love you. Always and forever." She whispered. The elemental pulled away as she sensed a presence behind her, and Andy turned in surprise to see Damon.

"Did you really think I would let you leave without saying goodbye?"

"Day-Day..." Andy breathed, pulling away from Caroline completely, and Damon held his arms out to her as she threw herself at him. The older Salvatore held onto her tightly, burying his face into her hair, and inhaling deeply as though to memorize her scent. Andromeda did the same, burying her nose in his chest, as she inhaled the scent of bourbon, leather, and a burning fireplace. Everything that made Damon, Damon Salvatore, and he pulled away to cup her cheek with a soft smile.

"I'm glad that out of everyone in this town, you're the one who got to leave first. I hope that you'll be happy, Andy."

"And you finally got the girl." Andy grinned, laughing as a few tears fell, and Damon smirked. "I know you'll be happy." She pulled him into another hug, and Damon clutched her to his chest. "Don't get yourself killed." She whispered into his ear, and the Salvatore just chuckled.

"No promises...I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Damon."

And she did. Damon was her first love, her first kiss, and was once one of her closest friends. She knew him better than anyone else, and Andromeda would always love him.

"Elskan. It's time." Elijah spoke up, and Andy turned to look at him. Her Original offered a hand to her, and Andromeda smiled, taking it immediately.

"Let's go home."

****************************************************************

Είμαι εδώ τώρα. Είμαι εδώ, αγαπητέ μου- I am here now. I'm here, my dear

Μικρό κορίτσι μου... Είμαι εδώ.- My little girl... I'm here.

Μικρό αδερφό ... έχεις μεγαλώσει.- Little brother... you have grown up.

Και μοιάζετε ακριβώς το ίδιο- And you look exactly the same

Alright! So after this I'm not going to update for probably a week, that's why I'm posting it early. It's finals week and my professors decided to be assholes, assigning essays due on the same days. So, enjoy and I'll be back soon!

Vote and Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.3K 25
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
327K 5.5K 23
In which Elena's sister comes back to hell.... aka mystic falls and falls for the devils little brother. I was walking along the busy streets of new...
281K 4.6K 47
What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his older brother Damon , but the courage of hi...
213K 3.3K 17
My name is Ariel Gilbert. I'm the oldest Gilbert. I'm popular for my eyes. They're a color that had never been seen in eyes before, purple. My parent...