On My Block Imagines/Preferen...

By ohdamnwrite

Imagines for the characters of On My Block! I will write about all characters, but most stories I write end... More

Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 1
Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 2
Sleep Over ~ Oscar
All Yours ~ Oscar
Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 3

Get To Know You - Oscar

10.6K 104 24
By ohdamnwrite

Warnings: Swearing, smut.

You had just moved to Freeridge to live with your cousin Mariana, who was a few years older than you. Your mother had died when you were young and your father was just put in prison, so Mariana took you in, and you soon became best friends.

Freeridge was different from where you had grown up. All of the gangs and violence took some getting used to, but now that you've been in Freeridge about a week, you've become more familiar with everything and less scared of the gangs. Mariana told you just to ignore them, so you did. Although, you lived a few houses down from a house that belonged to the leader of the Santos, but you just avoided the house and never really questioned who lived there and who the leader was. You had never seen him before, mainly because you were too busy to take a stroll around the neighborhood, but also because when you left the house, you made sure to steer clear of all the known dangerous places.

You had gotten a job at Dwayne's Joint to help out Mariana, but summertime was almost over and you would have to start school soon. You liked working at Dwayne's Joint, because Dwayne was always really nice. Plus, you had become good friends with Jamal, Dwayne's son, who also had a summer job at the joint. Jamal always wanted to hang out after work was over, but you never had time because you had to get back to Mariana's house to finish unpacking. You were almost completely moved in though, so you promised Jamal that you'd hang out with him after work tomorrow. Jamal was really excited, because he wanted you to meet his friends Ruby, Cesar, Monse, and Jasmin.

You walked home from work that night, excited about your plans with Jamal. You were so busy with moving so suddenly, getting a job, and enrolling in school, that you didn't have time to make any friends or explore Freeridge much throughout the week. The thought of Jamal and his friends made you happy, knowing that Ruby, Cesar, Monse, and Jasmin were probably as nice as Jamal was. You hoped that you would become friends with all of them, so that you would know some people when you started school.

"Mariana, I'm home!" You yelled as you dropped your bag at the door and took off your shoes. "Hey Y/N! How was work?" Mariana asked, coming around the corner with a bin of laundry. "Work was great. I was talking to Jamal during our break today, and we made plans to hang out after work tomorrow! I'm really happy to finally have a friend around here. Besides you, of course. Is that alright?" You asked, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Girl, you don't have to ask me! You do what you want, I'm glad you're making friends!" Mariana said, making her way into the laundry room.

That night, all you could think of was hanging out with Jamal and his friends. You had butterflies in your stomach from the excitement of the new people you were going to meet. I hope they like me. You thought, closing your eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

Morning came, and you woke up excitedly knowing you were going to hopefully have new friends by the end of the day. You got dressed and ready for work, and made your way out the door, calling out a goodbye to Mariana who was still getting ready for work. "Text me and let me know what you're up to later, I wanna know all the details!" Mariana said. Mariana was almost as excited for you to be hanging out with someone as you were. You were pretty sure that she thought you and Jamal were going on a date, but you didn't think of Jamal that way.

You saw Jamal at work and he told you the plans he had made for what you guys were going to do after work. "Since it's a Friday, and we get weekends off, I figured we could stay out late at Saturday Night Lights! It's kind of like a mini fair." Jamal said excitedly, showing you a picture of the last time he had gone to Saturday Night Lights. "Sounds awesome! I can't wait, it'll be so nice to meet some other people. I finally finished moving in last night, so besides work, I'm always free now!" You said, hoping you didn't sound too desperate. "I can tell we're gonna be good friends, so yeah, all that free time you're gonna have is gonna be spent with me. And plus, the squad is so excited to meet you, you're going to love them!" Jamal exclaimed. You smiled at him, imagining what "the squad" was like. "Hey, you two! Get back to work, chat later!" Dwayne laughed as he motioned for you and Jamal to keep working. "Sorry Dwayne! On it!" You said.
You made your way up to the till where you stood waiting for customers, while Jamal went back to the kitchen to start cooking.

You were still daydreaming about how much fun Saturday Night Lights sounded when you heard the door to the joint open, revealing a tall, bulky man. He had on long khaki shorts with a black wifebeater. Your e/c eyes made their way up to his neck, where you spotted a cross tattoo. A Santos, you thought as you noticed a teardrop tattoo under his eye and his shaved head. The man walked up to you slowly, eyeing you up. "Hey mami, can I get a burger, fries, and your number?" He said, smirking. You were flustered by his comment, not knowing how to respond. "Uh, your burger and fries will be coming right up." You said, glancing at his dark brown eyes, causing you to blush. "Jamal, one burger and fries please. Can I get you a drink with that, sir?" You asked. The man smiled at you. "Don't call me sir, the name's Oscar. And no drink for me, but I could get you a drink sometime, mamas." He said, winking at you. You smiled back and got lost in his deep chocolate brown eyes. You quickly noticed you were staring, and moved your eyes back to the cash register. "That'll be 7 dollars, please, Oscar." You said, shooting him a quick smile. "Alright. I never caught your name, princesa, what is it?" Oscar asked, handing over a 50 dollar bill. "My name's Y/N. Holy, a 50! I'll be right back with your change." You said, starting to exchange the cash. "No, that's alright, mami. Keep the change." Oscar said, smirking at you. "A-are you sure? You do know that's 43 dollars, right?" You said, trying to convince him to take his money back. "Yeah, I know. It's all good, I hope I see you around, Y/N." Oscar said, as he smiled at you once more while he grabbed his order and walked out the door. You blushed and smiled back, flustered by the little names Oscar had called you, and how he had said that he hoped to see you around.

"Y/N. Y/N! Hellooo? Girl, you good?" Jamal asked, bringing you out of your daydreaming moment about Oscar. "Yeah, I'm good. Do you know who that guy was?" You asked, your mind still on the tall Santos boy. "Um, that was Oscar "Spooky" Diaz. The leader of the Santos..." Jamal said, clearly wondering why you asked. "The leader of the Santos?" You asked, shocked that you had just been talking to the leader of one of the biggest gangs in Freeridge. "Girl! You didn't know that's who that was? Yeah, stay away from him, he's trouble." Jamal said, putting his hand on his forehead. "Yeah... I will..." you said, your mind still on Oscar.

The rest of the work day went by pretty fast, your mind switching between thinking about the new friends you were going to make and Oscar. Before you knew it, your last work shift was over and it was time to head to Saturday Night Lights with Jamal. "You're going to love Ruby. He's super fun." Jamal was telling you as you walked together. "I can't wait to meet them! Are we almost there?" You asked, jokingly impatient. "Here we are, Saturday Night Lights." Jamal said dramatically. It looked awesome, all of the lights and food stands. "Wow..." you sighed, admiring the scenery. "Jamal!" You heard a voice call out. A girl about your height, with brown, fluffy hair, and dark skin approached the both of you. "Monse!" Jamal said, smiling and pulling you with him as he walked up to Monse. "Monse, Y/N. Y/N, Monse!" Jamal said. "Hey, nice to meet you! Jamal told us all about you, you seem pretty cool!" Monse said, smiling as she gave you a hug. "Nice yo meet you as well, Jamal told me all about you too!" You said, feeling a little bit shy still. Soon after Monse showed up, Jasmin and Ruby approached you all, hand in hand. They greeted Jamal and Monse and then came up to you. "Hey girl, I'm Jasmin. You can call me Jas! I already know your name, Jamal wouldn't stop talking about you! Damn, you have one hell of a booty. I'm jealous!" Jasmin said excitedly. You laughed awkwardly and gave her a side hug. "Ignore her, she tends to say things impulsively. I'm Ruby, by the way." Ruby said as he grinned, extending his hand for you to shake. You took his hand and smiled. "I'm Y/N, but you probably already know that."

You and the group hung out for about an hour, drinking lemonade, eating tacos, and getting to know each other. "Where the hell is Cesar?" Jamal questioned, checking his phone. "I'm right here. Sorry, I had something to take care of." Cesar said. You immediately caught his eye and he walked over to you. "You must be Y/N. I'm Cesar, it's nice to finally meet you. Jamal's told us all about you. He didn't tell us you were cute though." Cesar said, smirking. "Thanks, he didn't mention that about you either." You replied, feeling your cheeks heat up. You had to admit, Cesar was attractive. All of a sudden, Oscar approached the table. "Hey Ce- Y/N! I was hoping to run into you again mamas. I'm on a phone call, but I'll be back in a second. Then I want to get to know you better." Oscar said as he walked away, his phone in his hand. "Really? You had to bring Oscar?" Monse sighed as she glared at Cesar. "I didn't have a choice! He wanted to come, so I brought him! Wait... what did he mean by "run into you again, mamas"? You've met Spooky?" Cesar asked, clearly annoyed at his brother for calling you mamas. "Y/N met him earlier today at work. He gave her a big tip!" Jamal said. "Ooh, girl, I'm down with that. Big tips are the best. Ain't that right Monse!?" Jasmin blurted out. Ruby sighed and put his hand on his head. "That's not what I meant, Jas. He gave her 43 dollars as a tip!" Jamal said. Cesar's jaw clenched. "Listen, it's none of my business, but my brother is bad news." Cesar said. He moved closer to you, so close that you could smell his cologne. "Oscar's your brother?" You asked. Everyone's faces looked shocked. "Oscar? You call him Oscar?" Ruby asked, surprised. "Yeah, he told me that was his name when I was talking to him earlier. Why?" You asked, confused of what the problem was. "He doesn't let anyone call him Oscar, not even me! And I'm his brother!" Cesar complained. "Looks like someone has a thing for Y/N!" Jasmin giggled. "What? I-... no way." You blushed. "Listen, please don't go out with him! You might get hurt, and plus, there's better guys out there for you... like, me, for example." Cesar said, squeezing your shoulder and smiling at you. "Looks like 2 people have a thing for Y/N! And they're brothers, too! Tough choice, girl! They're both sexy!" Jasmin chimed in again. "Okay, let's leave Y/N alone right now..." Jamal said, hoping you weren't uncomfortable. You shot him a "thank you" smile.

For about an hour, you and the group got to know each other a bit, talking and joking around. Everyone was so chill and they all seemed genuinely happy to meet you. You were happy that you hit it off with the squad, they were all pretty cool people. You especially like hearing stories of all the adventures the group had gotten into. After a while, you grabbed some money out of your bag and pointed to the popcorn stand. "You guys have been so welcoming and nice, how about I buy popcorn for everyone?" You asked. "That's so sweet, Y/N! Thanks!" Monse said. "Girl, popcorn was the last straw. You're officially part of our squad. You're stuck with us now!" Jasmin said. The squad all nodded in agreement. You smiled knowing you had just made new friends. "Thanks guys... there's no group I'd rather be stuck with. Now, who wants to come help me grab a shit load of popcorn?" You asked, still smiling. "I'll come with you!" Cesar said, getting up. "Nah, you can stay there. I'll go with Y/N." Oscar said, walking up to the table you guys were sitting at. "Let's go, mami." Oscar said, putting his arm around you as you got up. "Hey... you." You said nervously. Oscar rubbed your shoulder as you started walking to the popcorn stand. You looked back at the group, they all had their eyes glued to you and Oscar. Cesar was looking away though, clearly bothered that you were so close up with his brother.

"So, princesa, I'm guessing you're new to Freeridge. I haven't seen you around before today." Oscar said, stopping you before you two made it to the popcorn stand. "Yeah, I just moved here to live with my cousin Mariana." You replied, looking at his neck tattoo. "Mariana Cruz? I know her, she used to go out with my homie Sad Eyes." Oscar said, moving his hand up to play with a strand of your h/c hair. "Oh yeah, I think she's mentioned Sad Eyes before." You said, still looking at Oscar's tattoos. He smiled at you and used his hands to lift your chin up. "Y/N, you're really beautiful, you know that?" Oscar said, staring into your e/c eyes. You blushed, and before you could respond, Cesar showed up beside you two. "Y/N, are we still on for that date tomorrow night?" Cesar asked, nonchalantly. "What?" You and Oscar asked simultaneously. "Give us a sec, mano." Cesar told Oscar and he pulled you away. "Listen, just go with it, Oscar won't try to get at you if he knows you're mine." Cesar explained. "What? But I'm not yours." You replied, pulling yourself out of Cesar's grip. "No, you're not, but you could be. And, Oscar clearly is trying to get with you, but I promise you he's not the one for you." He said, running his hand through his hair. "Cesar, I don't really think that's up to you. And what was that "are we still on for that date" stunt you pulled? I never said I was gonna go out with you." You asked, a little annoyed at Cesar. "It was just to let Oscar know you were off limits. If he thinks we're going out, he'll leave you alone." Cesar explained. You looked at him with a hint of anger in your e/c eyes. Cesar stared back, looking a little guilty. "I never asked you to get him to leave me alone." You defended. "To be honest, I don't think I want him to leave me alone." You admitted, looking at Oscar, who was staring at you. He noticed you look at him, and he smirked and looked away. "Y/N, are you serious? You like Spooky? Please, I'm telling you, he's not good for you." Cesar pleaded. "I don't like-like him. I hardly even know him, we just met today. But I would like to get to know him better." You said, glancing into Cesar's eyes. He looked hurt. "You could do so much better. How about you get to know me better, and maybe you'll end up like-liking me." Cesar said, slightly smirking but still looking upset. "Sorry, Cesar, but I don't think I'm interested." You replied, putting a hand on his shoulder. Cesar was cute, and he was clearly caring, but you just didn't think it would work if you two got together. "I figured it was a long shot. Well, if you really want to get to know my brother, I think he wants to get to know you too." Cesar said, sighing loudly showing that he still didn't approve. "Alright, C. Thanks." You said, slightly smiling at him as he walked off.

You made your way back over to Oscar. "You really going out with my lil bro?" He asked, looking down and grabbing your hand as he admired a ring you had on your middle finger, avoiding eye contact with you. He was clearly bothered. "No, he was just kidding around. I don't even know why he said that." You assured him. He looked up from your hand and into your eyes. "Had me worried for a sec, I thought you were taken. You aren't, right?" Oscar asked, sighing with relief. "Nah, I'm not with anyone right now." You said, smiling when you noticed Oscar's concern with your love life. "It's good to hear that, mamacita." Oscar smiled, "Do you think you'd want to hang out sometime? Even tonight? We can go back to my house and have some drinks." He asked, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "Hanging out sounds fun, but I'm too young to drink." You replied, blushing slightly. "Doesn't matter, I won't call the cops or anything." Oscar chuckled. "Alright, sounds good... promise you won't rat me out for underage drinking?" You laughed while giving him a playful shove. "I promise, mami." Oscar said, putting his arm around you as you walked to the popcorn stand.

The both of you returned to the table where the squad was seated with a ton of popcorn. "Took you long enough!" Jamal joked. You smiled and took a seat in between Cesar and Jamal. Oscar walked up behind you and put his hands on your shoulders, squeezing them slightly. "Move over, homie." He told Cesar. "Why can't you take the free seat next to Ruby?" Cesar questioned. "I said move over." Oscar responded. Cesar groaned and moved to the seat next to Ruby. Oscar plopped down in the seat next to you and smiled, grabbing a handful of popcorn. "Cesar, sleep at Ruby's or something tonight." He said. "What? Why?" Cesar asked, snapping out of his conversation he was in with Monse. "Y/N's coming over for drinks." Oscar replied. "Hells yeah, Y/N! You gonna get it on with Spooky tonight?" Jasmin laughed. "Ignore her." Monse commented. "So what if Y/N is coming over? Why can't I be at home?" Cesar asked. You sat there, not knowing what to do. You didn't mind the thought of being alone with Oscar, but you had just met him that day, so going to his house alone and drinking seemed to be moving things a little fast. "We're gonna be drinking, and you're too young to drink." Oscar told Cesar. Cesar smiled sarcastically. "Y/N and I are the same age. So why can she drink and I can't?" Oscar scoffed. "Fuck, fine, whatever. Come if you want, but you're not drinking any of my liquor, get your own." Oscar glared at Cesar. Jamal took the silence as an opportunity to chime in. "Can I come too? I-" He stopped after noticing that he was overstepping. "Nevermind." He mumbled, embarrassed that he had even bothered to ask. "Jamal, you should totally come!" You said, wanting as many people there as possible so that nothing would happen the first time you hung out with Oscar. Not that you didn't want to stop anything from happening, it's just that you didn't want to be "that person". Oscar looked at you, puzzled. "If that's okay with you..." you added, looking at Oscar. "Yeah, fine. Then Cesar will have someone to talk to, because I want to get to know you personally." Oscar smirked, putting his hand on your knee. You squirmed a bit at his touch, and blushed. "Wow, alright. Cool!" Jamal said excitedly. "Anyone else wanna come?" Cesar asked, looking at the rest of the group. "Sorry, me and Jasmin were gonna watch a movie tonight." Ruby said. "Yeah, that means I'm out too."  Jasmin added. "That leaves you, Monse. You wanna come over?" Cesar asked. "Sure, I've got nothing better to do, plus, Y/N seems fun, I wanna keep hanging out with her." Monse replied. Hearing Monse say that made you smile. Oscar sighed. "I kind of thought it would be nice to just get to know you one-on-one, but I guess that'll have to happen a different time." He said, winking at you. "I guess it will." You replied. Oscar smirked. "Let's get going then, it's getting late." He said. You quickly texted Mariana to tell her you were gonna be home late. She responded happily, congratulating you on making new friends so fast.

You pulled up to Oscar and Cesar's house in Oscar's red impala, you in the front with Oscar, and Cesar, Monse, and Jamal in the back. You got out of the car and walked inside, passing some Santos that were hanging around in the yard on your way in. "I know this house! I live a couple blocks away from here." You said, taking off your shoes and looking around at the bare house. Man, they should really decorate better in here, you thought. Oscar made his way into the kitchen and immediately grabbed some beers and a bottle of tequila. "Down for shots?" He asked, grabbing 2 shot glasses. "Always" You grinned. Cesar, Monse, and Jamal had made their way to the couch, knowing that Oscar wanted them to give you two space. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. "Oh! That would be for me!" Cesar smiled, making his way to the door and opening it. A tall, lanky Santos was standing at the door, holding 2 brown paper bags. Cesar grabbed the bags and handed the Santo some cash. The Santo greeted everyone and left. Cesar pulled two bottles out of the bags. "Since Oscar won't share his booze, I got us some forties!" Cesar grinned, showing the forties to his friends as he went back to the couch. "Really, mano? You got Sad Eyes to be your bootleg?" Oscar chuckled. "Of course, I can always rely on him." Cesar replied. "Sad Eyes... isn't that the one Mariana used to go out with?" You asked. "Yeah, that's him. I'm pretty sure he's still not over her, even though they broke up about 3 months ago." Oscar said, pouring some tequila into the shot glasses and sliding one your way. "And... go!" Oscar said as the both of you downed the shots. "Jesus" You said as you cringed at the taste. Oscar cracked open a beer and handed it to you, and you took a long sip to get rid of the tequila taste stuck in your mouth. "You took that like a champ, mami." Oscar chuckled, pouring more tequila into your now empty shot glass. "Another already?" You asked, smirking. "Just trying to loosen up before I get to know you." Oscar smirked back. You two downed your second shots and started talking. You quickly got into deep conversation, and you explained how you had ended up moving to Freeridge. "Do you mind me asking what the reason your father is in prison is?" Oscar said cautiously. You took another sip of your beer and nodded. "He got locked up for armed robbery. I miss him, because besides Mariana he's all I really had, but I'm glad I get to live with Mariana, she's the best." You answered. "My dad's locked up too. My mom passed away a few years ago, leaving me to take care of Cesar." Oscar admitted. You were surprised by him opening up to you like that. You grabbed his hand for comfort. "That must've been really hard, I'm sorry that happened." You said. "Doesn't matter, I got over it. My parents sucked anyways." Oscar said, going back to his "tough" self after noticing he had opened up to you and shown his soft side slightly. "So, did you leave anything good behind when you moved here?" Oscar asked, changing the subject. "Friends, and a nice house. That's about it, there wasn't much for me back in my old town." You replied. Your old town was small and boring, nothing ever happened there. "So mami, what do you say about some more shots?" Oscar grinned cheekily. You were already slightly tipsy from the previous shots and the beers you had drank beforehand, but you still nodded in agreement for more.

It was almost 2 in the morning and Jamal and Monse had gone home, Cesar had gone to bed, and you and Oscar were both drunk. You had moved to the couch and continued talking there as soon as Monse, Jamal, and Cesar had moved off the couch. You had only known Oscar for less than 24 hours, yet you felt like you had known him forever. You guys had told each other everything about one another, and you both admitted that you felt like you were already basically best friends. "I should probably get home soon. Even though Mariana doesn't care how late I'm out or what I'm doing, I still wanna be responsible and be home reasonably early in the morning." You giggled, poking Oscar's cheek. His barely open eyes widened and he looked at you. "Just sleep here." Oscar said, grabbing a joint from behind his ear and lighting it up. He took a long drag out, blew out the smoke, and then offered it to you. "Sleep here?" You asked, right before you took a hit off the joint and blew out the smoke just like Oscar had. "Yeah, sleep over. I doubt your cousin would mind. And then I could cook you breakfast." Oscar said, playing with your hair. "I guess so... I'll text her and let her know." You replied, looking for your phone. Oscar was so drunk, he got up to help you look for it but tripped and fell to the ground. You ran over to help him up, laughing. "You laughing at me, princesa?" Oscar asked, smiling. "Yup." You responded, giggling. "Don't laugh at me, mami!" Oscar said as he pulled you to the ground with him. He laughed as he rolled on top of you. "Oscar! You're such a jerk!" You giggled. Your faces were inches apart, and you were both still laughing. Slowly both of you stopped laughing and stared into each other's eyes. Oscar moved his face down closer to yours, so close that you could feel his breath on your face. "My phone's still missing..." you whispered. "Does it look like I care? Oscar replied, moving some of your hair out of your face. Suddenly, he roughly kissed you, taking you by surprise. At first, you didn't kiss him back, but then you did, and damn, he was good. He moved his lips in sync with yours, his hands holding you close. Carefully, he entered his tongue into your mouth, fighting yours playfully. He rolled over, pulling you on top of him. Your lips stayed connected as you straddled him, and Oscar smirked into your kiss, knowing that you had both been waiting for this the whole night. You pulled away suddenly. "Ay Dios Mío! I still have to tell Mariana I'm sleeping here... am I still sleeping here?" You asked, looking down at the sexy cholo beneath you. "Of course you're sleeping here, now more than ever. There's no way I'm letting you leave tonight, mami. Look at what you do to me." Oscar said, motioning to the bulge coming out of his shorts. You blushed knowing you were the reason for that. "Help me find my phone so I can text Mariana, then maybe we can do something about that." You said, biting your lip. "Let's fund that phone fast." Oscar said, getting up off the floor to help you look. You guys searched for a few minutes before Oscar found your phone on the floor underneath the kitchen table. You sent Mariana a quick text.

Hey Mar, It's getting pretty late, so I think I'm gonna crash at my new friends place! I'll text you in the morning! -Y/N

You put your phone down on the kitchen table and walked over to Oscar. "So..." you said, putting a hand on his chest. "Wanna pick up where we left off?" Oscar asked, grabbing your waist and pulling you close. "Sounds like a plan, papi." You said, knowing that calling him that would drive him crazy. "Damn, mamas, you really know how to turn me on." Oscar said, picking you up and wrapping your legs around his waist. You could feel his bulge beneath you. "Before anything else happens, mami, I want to make you mine. I don't want this to be some random hookup, because I really like you. When I first met you in Dwayne's Joint I knew I liked you, but know that I've gotten to know you more, I really, really like you, and I wanna be with you, if you want to. I want you to be my novia." Oscar said, looking into your eyes. "Honestly, I didn't want to rush things like this because I really like you too, and I feel exactly the same, I don't want this to be a one-time thing. So yes, please make me yours. I'll be your novia, you be my novio." You said. You cringed a little because what you had said sounded really cheesy, but soon you smiled and connected Oscar's lips with yours. "You know what this means, right? You're off limits to anyone and everyone, you're mine only. And you're probably gonna get to know the rest of the Santos, and sometimes they can be a little weird, but if anyone tries anything with you, I'll put them in place. And-" You cut Oscar off with another kiss. "I know what it means, papi. I'm yours." You said. Oscar smiled and carried you to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You did say you didn't want to rush things, but if you really want to, so do I." Oscar said, kissing your neck. "Oh, trust me. I want to." You replied. At those words, Oscar threw you onto his bed, getting on top of you. Your breathing got heavy as he started sucking your neck, leaving a big hickey. "Oscar... don't make it too noticeable, I don't want Mariana bombarding me with questions tomorrow." you said, squirming underneath him. "Sorry, bebé, I just want people to know you're mine." Oscar said, smirking.

After a few more minutes of steamy make out sessions, Oscar sat up to remove his shirt and grab a condom from his bathroom. He set the packaged condom down on his bedside table as he leaned in to kiss you again. "Can I remove this?" He asked as he tugged at your shirt. "Of course you can." You smiled, allowing Oscar to remove your shirt. "And can I remove these?" Oscar asked, running his hands down your thighs that were covered by a pair of jeans. "Yes you may." You giggled, shifting your body to help Oscar remove your jeans. Oscar admired you for a second before slipping off his shorts, revealing his large bulge, contained by his boxers. Before removing anything else, Oscar missed you passionately. "You know, you're the only person I let call me Oscar." He mentioned. "Not even my brother calls me that." He said, while leaving soft kisses down your neck. "I guess I must be pretty special then, huh?" You asked, giggling slightly. "Very special. You're my girl." Oscar said. You both rotated slightly so that Oscar could undo your bra. He let it fall down, revealing your breasts. "Dios Mío, mami." Oscar whispered as he pulled you close to him. His boxers were the next thing to come off, revealing his massive member. You left kisses down his chest as your mouth made it's way to his hard cock. "Fuck.... Y/N..." Oscar groaned as you started sucking him. Your head bobbed back and forth on his dick, causing him to moan loudly. His hand moved up to your head, holding your head to guide you while you deepthroated him. He threw his head back in pleasure, and you could feel his member getting harder in your mouth. "Oscar... I want you, now." You stated. You blushed slightly because you felt that what you had just said had seemed a little bossy, but Oscar smirked and obeyed, pulling your panties down revealing you completely. Oscar grabbed the condom off the table and put it on his dick. "You ready bebé?" Oscar asked, positioning himself in between your legs. You nodded in response.

Slowly, Oscar eased himself into you. You both moaned with pleasure, but since Cesar was in the other room, you both had to be as quiet as possible in fear that he would wake up and walk in on you two. "Fuck, mamas." Oscar groaned as he slid himself all the way inside you. "You can move, papi." You told him, clutching his back. With those words, Oscar started thrusting in and out of you, his hips rolling against yours. You moaned loud in pleasure, not being able to stay quiet. "Looks like someone can't stay quiet, mami. I might have to punish you for that." Oscar said, moving you both into a new position. You were quite sure that this punishment was going to make it a lot harder for you to stay quiet. Oscar positioned himself at your entrance once again, and with one thrust, he had his whole dick inside of you again. You moaned louder than you did the first time, not caring if Cesar heard. Oscar began moving hard and fast, his cock hitting your g-spot as you screamed his name. "Fuck, Y/N" Oscar moaned as he thrusted in and out of your tight hole. "Oscar" You moaned as his hips continued to slam against yours. He moved your legs onto his shoulders to go even deeper inside of you, thrusting his cock in and out of you at the perfect pace. "I'm gonna cum soon, papi" you moaned, enjoying the feeling of Oscar slamming in and out of you. Oscar kissed you roughly and continued his pace. You soon felt yourself reach your climax, and you were overwhelmed with a magnificent orgasm, courtesy of Oscar. Oscar came soon after, his thrusts slowing down as he came down from his high.

You two were lying in Oscar's bed, sweaty and out of breath. "It's almost 4 in the morning, papi. Wanna go to sleep?" You asked, cuddling up to him. "Whatever you want, mami." Oscar said, as he wrapped his arm around you as you both drifted off into one of the best sleeps of your life.

You woke up in the morning, noticing Oscar wasn't in bed. You put on the shirt he had left on the floor last night and walked into the kitchen, the smell of bacon and pancakes in the air. "Ah, there's my girl." Oscar said, pulling you in for a kiss. You pulled away quickly after noticing Cesar was sitting at the kitchen table watching you guys. "We should probably explain to Cesar..." you started, but Cesar cut you off. "No need, I heard everything last night." Cesar said, glaring jokingly at the two of you. "Sorry, lil mano. I guess we didn't do a very good job of staying quiet, didn't we bebé?" Oscar chuckled as he pulled you in for another kiss.

You spent the morning at Oscar's house, mainly because you felt too hungover to go home, but also because you just enjoyed Oscar's presence. Around noon, you finally decided you would go home and shower and check in with Mariana, who had texted you once earlier just to ask how your sleepover went, to which you replied "amazing". Oscar drove you home and you went inside, telling Mariana about all your new friends. "I'm really glad you've adjusted so quickly, I was worried you weren't gonna like it here." Mariana said, relieved you had made new friends and had so much fun already. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna like it here." You replied, smiling.

Hi guys! I had lots of fun writing this story:) for those of you wondering about Brothers part 3, I'm working on it! Should I make a part 2 of this imagine? Lemme know in the comments!  Requests are open, feel free to request anything! -Callie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 34.1K 88
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
44.6K 1.4K 47
"I was enchanted to meet you." She finds him insufferable, he enjoys winding her up. She's quick-tempered, he's calm. She's impulsive, he's cautious...
250K 7.9K 177
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
186K 1K 190
Mature content