A Warrior Of Life (Edited)

By JusticedS_19

What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Asgard's New King
Chapter 2- The Casket
Chapter 3- Jotunheim
Chapter 4- Banishment
Chapter 5- The Bifrost
Chapter 6- Madness
Chapter 7- Chaos on Earth
Chapter 8- Loki's Escape
Chapter 9- New York
Chapter 10- The Return to Asgard
Chapter 11- Peace
Chapter 12- Aether
Chapter 13- Dark Elves
Chapter 14- Off World
Chapter 15- The Convergence (Part 1)
Chapter 16- The Convergence (Part 2)
Chapter 17- Ultron
Chapter 18- Mind Tricks
Chapter 19- Visions
Chapter 20- Sokovia
Chapter 21- Leaving Once Again
Chapter 22- Flashbacks
Chapter 23- Surtur
Chapter 24- Coming Home
Chapter 25- Doctor Strange
Chapter 27- The Grandmaster
Chapter 28- Tournament
Chapter 29- Hulk
Chapter 30- Quinjet
Chapter 31- Calm
Chapter 32- Revengers
Chapter 33- Commodore
Chapter 34- Escaping Sakaar
Chapter 35- Duel
Chapter 36- Ragnarok
Chapter 37- Tesseract
Chapter 38- Guardians of the Galaxy
Chapter 39- Lightbringer
Chapter 40- Restarting the Forge
Chapter 41- Wakanda
Chapter 42- The Garden
Chapter 43- New Asgard's Queen
Chapter 44- Back in Time
Chapter 45- Making it count
Chapter 46- Final Fight (Part 1)
Chapter 47- Final Fight (Part 2)
Chapter 48- New Paths
A/N
A/N - Destiny's Staffs
Bonus Chapter: Nat's Funeral
Okay What the Heck?!
A/N - Done the Edits

Chapter 26- Goddess of Death

1.8K 25 3
By JusticedS_19

Warnings: None.

2017, Earth.

No one's POV:

"Father?" Destiny called out.

The three siblings approached Odin, who was sitting by the cliff.

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." The Allfather said.

"Father, it's us." Destiny said.

"My sons. My daughter. I have been waiting for you." Odin replied.

"I know. We've come to take you home." Thor stated.

"Home, yes..." Odin said. "Your mother calls for me. Can you hear it?"

Thor turned and glared at Loki angrily, as the God of Mischief held his hands up in defence.

"Loki, lift your magic." He demanded.

Odin turned to Loki while smiling.

"It took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud." The Allfather said to him.

Loki turned back to Thor, who was staring at him, anger building up, and turned to Destiny, giving her a worried look. Destiny didn't have to look at Thor in the eyes to know that he would attack their brother at any moment. Before she could do anything, Odin put his hand on Thor's shoulder, which calmed him down.

"Come sit with me. I don't have much time."

The siblings sat down next to their father.

"I know now that we failed you, but we can make this right." Thor reassured the Allfather.

"I failed you." Odin admitted. "It is upon us... Ragnarok."

"We've stopped Ragnarok. Thor and I put an end to Surtur." Destiny quickly informed her father.

"No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back, but my time has come. I can not keep her away any longer." Odin stated.

"Father, who are you talking about?" Thor asked, confused.

"The Goddess of Death. Hela. My first born." Odin answered.

He slowly turned to face his daughter, who seemed shocked by the information she was receiving, as were Thor and Loki. However what he was about to say next would shock her even more.

"Your twin sister." The Allfather said to her.

Destiny stared at her father, shocked. That information had not only hit her hard, but it had also hit Thor hard.

"What?" Destiny asked.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away, then erased your memory of her. She draws strength from Asgard... and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless." Odin explained.

Destiny was having trouble processing the information she was receiving. For the longest time, she could never remember anything about her past and she constantly felt that there was something about her that was missing. And now she knew why.

"Whatever she is, we could stop her. We could face her together." Thor confidentially said.

Odin took Thor's hand into his own.

"No we won't. I'm on a different path now. This, you must face alone." He stated.

Odin started struggling to breathe as he looked into Thor's eyes, then Destiny's, before looking back out into the distance.

"I love you my children." He said. "Look at that."

Everyone looked at the rays of sunlight in the distance.

"Remember this place. Home." Odin requested.

A glow came over Thor's face as he and Destiny looked to see Odin turning to stardust and fading away. In the whole process, the Goddess had been trying to comprehend what her father had just told her. The three remaining Asgardians stood up and separately mourned for their father as the sky above them became darker and the wind got more intense.

"Brother..." Thor muttered loud enough for Loki to hear him.

Destiny knew that Thor's eyes were once again burning with rage and saw that lightning began to crackle on his fingers. Loki nervously took a step back.

"This was your doing." Thor finished, facing Loki.

Destiny went around Thor to face him.

"Thor, no." She said.

She put a hand behind her a stop Loki from getting closer (not that he was doing that anyway) and put her other hand on Thor's shoulder, just as Odin had done.

"This wasn't Loki." She said to Thor.

Thor did not have time to reply before a large portal emerged in the distance. Destiny let go of her brother shoulder and the three walked a little closer to the portal. Loki used his magic to change into his armour and Thor proceeded to slam his umbrella on the ground, transforming into his armour and his hammer while Destiny opened her book and immediately slammed it shut, transforming her casual clothes into her Asgardian armour and her book into her staff. Out of the portal emerged a woman with a black and green jumpsuit looking outfit and black messy hair, roughly the same length as Destiny's hair.

"No..." Destiny thought.

She couldn't believe her eyes, since it was the same figure that she had seen in some of her dreams after Ultron.

"So he's gone?" The Goddess of Death asked. "Really a shame. I would have liked to see that."

"You must be Hela." Thor stepped up. "I'm Thor, son of Odin."

"Really? You don't look like him." Hela replied while observing Thor.

"Perhaps we could come to an arrangement." Loki offered.

"You sound like him." Hela commented before looking at Destiny.

Destiny stared at her long-lost twin sister, wide-eyed, unable to believe what was happening.

"It's good to see you, sister. Been a long time." Hela said.

Destiny remained speechless, unable to form words. Thor tightened his grip of Mjolnir while Destiny did the same with her staff.

"Kneel." Hela ordered.

"Beg your pardon?" Loki asked.

Hela flicked her wrist and drew out a large blade, exactly as Destiny saw it in her dream, and the Goddess of Life let out a quiet gasp.

"Kneel..." Hela repeated her words. "Before your queen."

"I don't think so.." Thor objected.

"Thor, hold on." Destiny said, trying to stop her brother from making his next move.

Destiny was too late and Thor hurled his hammer at Hela, who caught the hammer, which came to a stop in midair. In a panic, Thor stretched out his hand, trying to summon his hammer back, but it was no use.

"It's... not possible." Thor said, worriedly.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." Hela replied.

Just like that, Hela shattered Mjolnir like it was nothing. The blast of energy from the hammer's destructive wave went straight towards the siblings, who braced for impact. The blast knocked Destiny and little behind as they all stared in complete shock. Loki turned to Destiny worriedly, and Destiny looked at him and nodded, knowing what he was thinking.

"Bring us back!" The two shouted at the sky simultaneously.

"No!" Thor exclaimed.

The Bifrost came and sucked all of them back on their way to Asgard. As Thor, Destiny and Loki soared through, they saw Hela quickly gaining on them. Loki threw two daggers at her and Destiny pulled out her staff, firing several beams of light at her twin, which seemed to stall her for a little bit. Hela then plowed right through Destiny, knocking her into Loki, which knocked them both right out of the Bifrost.

"No no no no no!" Destiny had exclaimed when it occurred.

The force of her and Loki getting pushed out of the Bifrost was enough to make Destiny let go of her staff by accident, as she and Loki soared through space, before she passed out.

A/N: Yeah Destiny did not take that information well at all, did she?

A/N: Anyway hope you like this chapter (I should really find something else to say other than that but oh well) and I'll see you all next chapter. Bye!

A/N 03/17/2023: I think that's about half the Thor Ragnarok chapters edited wooo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.7K 26
Edited Description: December 18th, 2020I'm only keeping this story up because it has comments from old friends of mine that I fondly look back on. Ot...
45.1K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
1.3K 122 26
Phoebe, goddess of the moon. Has known one thing in her life, and that was the art of war. But all that seems to change when she returns to her home...
563 107 53
In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supernatural from the rest of humanity, a se...