Ponyville High: The secret li...

By Cupcake_pinkiepie

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

100 3 1
By Cupcake_pinkiepie

(Berry's(AKA me) POV)

I groggily woke up to the unbearable buzz of the alarm clock. "Why!?!" I asked myself, then I realized it was Monday and I was going to be late if I didn't hurry and get dressed, so I hurried up and put on a plain white dress(that was totally short) and pink high heels. "Oh no my hair!" I said frowning. I brushed my long blonde hair that has one pink streak, then put it in a pony tail. I grabbed my keys and

ran out the door to my blue car. I turned on my radio to 107.5 the river(my fave station) "Yay!!!" I shrieked as I heard the song 'BLANK SPACE ' come on.

15 minutes later...

(Berry's POV)

I pulled up to school and saw my bff Rarity (who I secretly had a crush on). I practically jumped out of my car and jumped out of my car to give Rare bear a hug. "Rare be- I mean hi Rarity." I said akwardly . "Hello dear." Rarity said back. I hugged her even more. "Dear I-I can't breath..." "Omg I'm sorry." I apologized as I let go. "It's okay." She answered, then she wiped the wrinkles out of her skirt. She giggled and I had to fight the urge to kiss her, but I giggled back. "Good morning ladies." Said princable Luna. "Good morning Mrs. Luna.'' We both said. "Having a good start to the school year, I suppose?" Luna asked. "Yes." I answered. Then Mrs. Luna walked into the school. "Get back here with that!" I heard a females voice yell. "You have to f⭐k me first." Another girl yelled. I turned around to see DJ running with Vinyl's violin.

(Vinyl's POV)

"Come back here!" I yelled to DJ. She turned down the next hallway. I'm a bit slower then her so when I turned I didn't see her and slowed down. "Ahhh!!!" I screamed as I got pulled in a closet. "You wanna be bad and be late for class?" DJ asked squeezing my ass. "Let's do it." I said already getting pulled into a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
224K 11.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
341K 12.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...