Smile For Us || BTSxReader 21+

By shinoa13hiragi

"What do you call a fake noodle?" "Your dic-" "An impasta!" BTSxReader Feat. EXO, Got7, etc. « S L O W U P... More

Teaser
Prologue
1 - Tours and Introductions
2 - Moving And Snoozing
3 - Unpacking
5 - Two Types of Sick
6 - Very Dirty Laundry
7 - Deadlines
8 - Twenty Four Hours

4 - Protector

405 14 10
By shinoa13hiragi

Fluff alert OwO

One week later...

It was around 1:30 in the morning when you awoke to a bloodcurdling scream. You shot out of bed and ran down the stairs toward the sound.

You grabbed the baseball bat that was at the door and ran into the kitchen to find Hoseok trying to crawl on top of the kitchen counter, screeching in fear at something on the floor.

"Hobi, what's wrong?" You asked, grabbing his shoulders and steadying him.

"S-Snake," Hoseok whimpered out as he pointed.

You looked in the direction he was pointing and saw a black snake curled up near the refrigerator, hissing at you. At first you were surprised, then after recognizing what kind of snake it was, you sighed and shook your head.

"Aw, Hobi, it's just a little Manchurian water snake," you said, letting go of him and slowly walking over to the snake.

You gently placed the end of the bat over the snake's head and bending down to pick it up, pinching it's head just enough to keep it from biting at you.

"What's going on?" Yoongi's voice came from the entryway.

"Yeah, why are you making all that noise?" Namjoon added as he entered the kitchen with the rest of the boys in tow.

You straightened and held the snake up, which was almost as long as your leg. "This little guy just scared the life out of Hobi."

"Little? That thing is HUGE!" Hoseok cried out.

"That's what she said," Jungkook said and smiled sleepily at his own remark.

"Hobi, get off the counter before I break your face with a frying pan," Seokjin commanded, yawning and looking like an innocent, sleepy angel as if he hadn't just made a threat.

"Y/N, aren't you afraid of snakes?" Jimin asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Not really," you shrugged as you pet the snake in your hands. "I mean, of course I'm afraid of the poisonous ones, but this little one? The most harm it can do is scare Hobi and make him shit himself."

"I hate snakeu," Hobi cringed as he moved behind Jimin, using him as a human shield.

"Oh, it's not that bad. Look," you said, stepping closer to the seven boys and holding the creature up to them. All of them shied away except for Namjoon and Jungkook, who was still half asleep.

"Keep that devil worm away from me," Taehyung said, stepping back.

"But look at its little smile. Isn't it cute?" You cooed as you held the snake's head up to eye level.

"It does have a cute smile," Namjoon agreed as he looked at the serpent.

"Hobi, baby, come here," you said in a soothing voice.

"No," Hobi whimpered.

"Come on, I promise I won't let it hurt you," you said. "I have a good grip on it and you can stand behind me if you're scared. I'll protect you."

Hoseok hesitantly came over to you and stood behind you, cautiously staring at the reptile. His hands rested on your hips lightly.

"Look," you said, turning the snake so he could see it's face. "See, it's not so bad. It's just a little boop noodle."

"Hmph," Hoseok pouted, holding onto you a little tighter as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Hobi Hobi still doesn't like snakeu?" You asked, cutely.

"No," Hoseok replied. "I still hate it."

"Okay, I'll let it go outside now," you said, patting Hoseok's head with your free hand. You wiggled away from him before walking towards the back door that led to the garden. The boys followed you.

"So that's how it got in," Yoongi said as he saw that the back door was already open. "Someone left the door open."

"It's fine, guys," you said, stepping out onto the walkway. "Just be grateful that it wasn't poisonous."

You set the snake free and watched it slither away. "Bye bye."

"Y/N, come back in here already," Jin called. "And please wash your hands."

You went back inside the house and washed your hands.

"You know Hobi's going to have nightmares now, right?" Yoongi whispered to you.

"Hobi honey, are you gonna be okay?" You asked.

"What do you mean?"

You motioned for him to come closer and he did. "Do you want to sleep with someone tonight just so you can feel safe?"

"Is that an offer?" Hoseok asked.

———

You readjusted your pillow and rolled onto your side, looking at the man beside you. Hoseok slept with his back to you. You closed your eyes and snuggled into your pillow with a small sigh.

It wasn't long before he jerked awake, making you open your eyes to see him sitting upright and looking around in confusion and fear. You sat up as well and rubbed his back gently.

"Hobi, it's okay. Don't be afraid," you said, quietly. He turned to look at you and let you pull him into a hug. You began whispering reassurance into his ear. "I'm here. Everything is fine. I'll protect you."

"Thank you," Hoseok mumbled as he buried his face in your neck. You stayed like that for a while before you finally got Hoseok to calm down and you both laid back down.

"You okay, now, sunshine?" You asked.

"Yes."

"Want me to hold you?" You offered, holding his cheeks in your hands.

He nodded and you pulled him close, letting him nuzzle his face into your shoulder as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You patted his back and pet his hair soothingly.

You both fell asleep and stayed like that without any more nightmares.

———

You opened your eyes to see Hoseok still sleeping with his head on your chest. You brought your hand up to run your fingers through his vibrant red locks. His face was puffy from sleep and his lips were formed into a little pout. You had to admit that he looked so cute when he was asleep.

But you both had to go to work soon and he had to wake up so you could get ready.

"Hobi," you said, moving his hair away from his eyes. "Sunshine, wake up. You're going to be late for work."

Hoseok groaned and hid his face in between your breasts, causing you to blush.

"Hoseokie, come on. Wake up, angel," you continued to say, but a little louder this time. "I have to work, too."

"Mm... don't wanna," Hoseok grumbled, sleepily.

"You're such a baby," you chuckled. "Fine, five more minutes, but then you'll have to get up, okay?"

"Mhm."

Five minutes went by and you finally got Hoseok to wake up. He didn't even seem to notice where he'd been laying his head earlier, which gave you some relief because you didn't want to have that awkward conversation.

You both got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen, where the others were already eating breakfast.

"Good morning," you greeted, sitting next to Jungkook, who was sipping his banana milk.

"Hi, Y/N," Yoongi greeted. "Hey, Hobi."

Hoseok sat down next to Yoongi. "Good morning, hyung."

"So, did you smash?"

"YOONGI!" Seokjin scolded. "Everyone's eating!"

"Yeah, and I wanna know if they did any eating last nigh—"

"Nothing happened," you answered, taking a bite of your breakfast. "He had a nightmare and I hugged him until he went back to sleep. That's it."

"Oh," Yoongi leaned closer to Hoseok and whispered to him, "Did you at least get to feel anything?"

"Hyung, what the hell?" Hoseok gasped, leering away from Yoongi with a flushed face.

"Y'all need Namjesus," you said, shaking your head. "The Agust D really jumped out there."

"Fourth wall, Y/N," Taehyung reminded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh, right."

———

"Here's your order, sir," you said, handing the customer his coffee. "Have a nice day."

"You, too," he said, walking away.

"Hey, Y/N," Baekhyun said, cheerily. "What's up with you lately?"

"What do you mean?" You asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"You seem happier than usual. Less gloomy," he said, making a pouty face to emphasize his point.

"I don't know," you shrugged. "I guess you could blame my new roommates."

"Really? I didn't know you had roommates," he stated.

"That's because I didn't have any up until about a week ago," you answered.

"Oh, cool. How many do you have?"

"Seven," You said, nonchalantly.

"S-Seven? That's a lot," Baekhyun whistled.

"Says the guy who lived in a frat house with eleven of them," you retorted, with a smile. The door bell rang, signaling that more customers entered. You looked toward the front and your eyes widened in surprise. Speak of the devil. Well, devils. Standing in front of you, were Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Hi, Y/N," Jimin greeted you with a sweet smile.

"Welcome! How can I help you?" You asked, like clockwork.

"What, don't you recognize us?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"I recognize you just fine, but I'm required to say that. What brings you guys here?" You asked, then you pointed at the younger two. "I thought you had classes."

"Classes are over now," Taehyung answered with a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He leaned on the counter and added, "So we came to see how our favorite girl is doing."

"If you want to use flattery, use it on the girls who are probably fawning all over you in your classes," you deadpanned.

"Ah, there's the Y/N I know," Baekhyun said as he shook his head. "So these guys are your roommates?"

"A few of them, yes," you replied, turning your attention back to your coworker. "Jimin is actually Mr. Park's cousin."

"Nice to meet you," Jimin said, smiling brightly at Baekhyun.

"You, too," Baekhyun replied, flashing a smile of his own. "Whatever you've been doing to make Y/N so happy lately, please keep it up. I love it when she's like this."

"We were already planning on it," Jimin chuckled, glancing at you.

"Jungkookie, do you want some banana milk since you're here? I picked some up for you this morning," you offered, and his face lit up.

"Yes, please," he quickly replied. You went to the back and grabbed some of the banana milk, making sure to save some for later. You wanted to keep some in case he stopped by again. You brought Jungkook the banana milk and he gave you the cutest bunny smile as he took it.

"There you go, Kookie," you said, smiling slightly.

"Thank you, noona," Jungkook grinned happily as he went to sit down at a table and drank his banana milk contently.

"That was the first time he's ever called me noona," you muttered to Taehyung as Jimin and Baekhyun talked to each other about this or that.

"Maybe he finally figured out that you're older than him?"

"Only by a year."

"It could just be that he is getting more comfortable around you," Taehyung offered.

"Let's hope so."

———

When your three roommates left, Baekhyun turned to you.

"Are all of your roommates that cute? Because DAMN," he said as he dramatically fanned himself. "You must have your own reverse harem. I'm jealous."

"You watch too many k-dramas," you scoffed, elbowing him. "And I saw you flirting with Jimin earlier."

"I was not!" Baekhyun denied, his cheeks turning pink.

"I was there when you gave him your number," you added with an evil grin plastered on your face. "You wrote it on a napkin and went 'text me sometime, Jimin.'"

"Shut up!"

"Don't worry, Baekie. Your secret is safe with me," you said, draping an arm over his shoulder.

"Aah, you're lucky that I like you."

A/n:

Yay! Baekhyun got more screen time! *claps in extra* So yeah, this chapter was more on the soft side even though it could have gone the complete opposite direction. 👀

ANYGAYS! I used a million pet names with Hobi this chapter so can y'all maybe let me know if you like the cute shit?

Who do you want to the next chapter to be with? Yoongi? Jin? Namjoon? Jimini??

As always, thank you for reading.

Ok bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3K 59
Published: 6/7/18 Completed: 8/22/18 rewritten: 2/1/19 to 9/12/19 Highest rankings: #5 in readatyourownrisk #3 in Namjoonxreader #10 in readplease #2...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

118K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
1M 36.5K 58
**EDITING IN PROCESS* IT'S ALL ABOUT BTS AND ONLY BTS !!! Ranked #2 in BTS jokes . MEMES INCLUDED
9.1K 363 15
Jm:"she's just my fake friend" That word crushed my heart into pieces leading me to not trust anyone anymore ●Read to see what happends● Started:Marc...