𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒂 | 𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒛...

By dionvisions

*** " Do you really think that I care about you or your stupid feelings ? " " That's exactly what I think . "... More

" 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 " - 𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊 𝒙 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒖
" 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 " - 𝒔𝒖𝒛𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒙 𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒐
" 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 " - 𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒐 𝒙 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒖
" 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆? " - 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒙 𝒅𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏

" 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 ... " - 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝒙 𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒐

177 8 7
By dionvisions

Author's POV

   Midorikawa wasn't just angry , he was outraged . The person he loved the most has lied to him , and for what ? He couldn't understand Hiroto's reasons and in that moment he didn't even wanted to .
   Hiroto was suppose to leave to Liocott Island at 8AM . Midorikawa went to sleep really early because he wanted to wake up the next day to say goodbye to Hiroto . He was going to be away for a few weeks and Midorikawa couldn't go with him because of his leg injury .
   He never expected to find out the next day that Hiroto left that night . But oh dear , he raised hell at Sun Garden . Midorikawa always had anger issues but it never happened like in that day . He started throwing tantrums and woke up everyone . Nagumo was mad , Suzuno was worried .
   Midorikawa was crying and screaming like a toddler and he wouldn't stop for almost an hour and that only because he was exhausted . Hitomiko came home as soon as Suzuno called her , at first she thought he was exaggerating but then she heard Midorikawa's screams .
   When she arrived he was already in his room , sleeping . She called Hiroto and told him that it wasn't a good idea to leave but Hiroto thought she made it all up . He never saw or heard Midorikawa like she was trying to explain but little did he know .

   Hiroto knew Midorikawa was going to be angry , but he couldn't leave his boyfriend , he just couldn't see his beautiful sad face and leave . So he left in that night after he goodbye kissed his boyfriend's forehead . Yes , so Hiroto knew Midorikawa was going to be angry but not that angry . After that day he never heard Midorikawa's voice again . He indeed called him , twenty times a day but he wouldn't pick up , and when he called Suzuno he told him that Midorikawa wasn't coming out of his room and when he was , he was all upset and angry .

   Hiroto was now worried , he was afraid that Midorikawa wasn't eating or taking care of himself . So he started texting him , apologizing , saying that he missed him , telling him to eat something , but Midorikawa wouldn't answer .
   He was just angry . Hiroto lied to him , something that he had never done before and the others too . He didn't wanted to see them . But he missed Hiroto terribly and he watched online all of Inazuma Japan's matches .
   But he couldn't stop being angry , he really tried . He downloaded some meditation apps but non of them actually helped .
   One day he went outside , it was a really beautiful day with a little wind and he tried to practice soccer but something was missing . He couldn't even hit the ball because his powers would just drop . His leg was now healed but his whole body felt off .

- When are you going to stop acting like a diva and practice ? He looked up and saw Nagumo , standing right in front of him . Midorikawa decided to ignore him , he wasn't in the mood for him .

   But was he acting like a diva ? He didn't thought he did , it wasn't his fault . He had every right to be upset , Hiroto and the others lied to him . And Nagumo shouldn't even try to open his mouth , if Suzuno would have done something like this to him they would have probably broken up .
   Well , maybe not that far , those guys are obsessed with each other , even if they would never admit . They are too proud for this .

   He started walking to the house but Nagumo held his arm . Midorikawa looked into his eyes and could see something different , something that started appearing since he started dating Suzuno . Was he caring ?

- I know you're upset , I would be too . But are you really going to spend all your time inside doing nothing ? If I was in your place I would train and show to everyone that I'm better than before . You can be upset with Hiroto and still practice .

   Midorikawa couldn't believe what he just heard . Nagumo , trying to give him an advice ? Now that he was thinking , Nagumo changed a little bit , not much but he did . He was going to thank Suzuno later .

   Since then Midorikawa started practicing . Sometimes alone , sometimes with Nagumo and Suzuno . Most of the times they would wipe the ground with him but he resisted . He was going to be better , for himself . He was still upset with Hiroto and wasn't answering his calls but was sure that either Suzuno and Nagumo , either Saginuma and Hitomiko told him about his practice .

   He developed a new hissatsu move , called " Asterism Storm " . He was proud of himself , and he giggled when he saw Suzuno and Nagumo looking impressed . They were proud too .

   And then the day came . Hiroto was coming back from Liocott Island . Inazuma Japan won . Midorikawa was so proud of them , he was full of happiness and forgot a little bit about his anger .
   Hitomiko was going to bring Hiroto back and Midorikawa was excited . He missed him badly but couldn't just forget that he lied .

   Suzuno , Nagumo , Saginuma and the rest were all in the living room , waiting for Hiroto while Midorikawa was at the training ground . When he arrived Hiroto first went inside to leave his belongings to his room and talked a little bit with everyone . But he was in a hurry and everyone was a little worried about Hiroto's and Midorikawa's reaction . They didn't needed another tantrum .

   Nagumo told him where Midorikawa was and he started walking to the soccer field that was behind Sun Garden . And then he saw him . Midorikawa's hair was up in a ponytail and was wearing some casual clothes . He was looking at the soccer ball until he sensed Hiroto . He didn't said anything and just used " Asterism Storm " . Hiroto's face was in a shock , when did he had time for this ? He was impressed and proud of him .

   Midorikawa finally turned to him and couldn't help but start crying . Hiroto started running to him and when they were looking at each other , Midorikawa's tears running down his face , they finally smiled .

- Earth has a saying that goes like this : Time is a great healer ... or at least so I am told .

   Midorikawa broke the silence and Hiroto couldn't take it anymore . He picked him up and hugged him , kissing his face and Midorikawa was not stopping him , in fact he was hugged him back . He wasn't upset anymore , but he was going to use what Hiroto did for a long time since that day .

   It's better to act upset than really be , right ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...