Take what's rightfully mine

By ktk_bkgo

Bakugou is an omega and dabi was an alpha. Bakugou has kept his secondary Gender to himself no one knew he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Merch sale, commsions, art sale
Chapter 10
TOS

Chapter 6

3.2K 74 8
By ktk_bkgo

He starts kissing my neck and down to my chest sucking and leaving hickeys on my body leaving me a moaning mess from my heat making me sensitive everywhere.
He strips my clothes off and his own. He sticks his finger in and then another scissoring me."h-Ha!~..n-no....s-stop!~...." dabi frowns a bit and sticks a third finger in and thrusts them in and out.
(Lazy right now going through stuff so ima time skip)
Dabi's pov

I watched my omega sleep from the fun we had. I lay behind him and bring him close to me wrapping my arms around him. I got sleepy as well and closed my eyes falling asleep.

-next day-

Bakugou wakes up sore from below" fuck......everything hurts....." he mumbled out softly to himself feeling warmth next to him. He looked back and saw dabi blushing a bit from the sight of his calm face.' Why am I blushing!!!?' He yelled in his head.

Sorry this chapter is freaking short I'm going through some stuff I'm getting over bare with me I'll try and get a longer chapter ready next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 43.2K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
276K 18.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
295K 10.1K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.9M 246K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...