The witch and the wolf

By Bexxy-writes

Hi, I'm Wendy and I'm a witch. Not like a witch with gray hair and black clothes, but like a witch. That does... More

First Day of Freshman Year
Cheer Tryouts
Cheer Championship
Zombie Block Party
We got This
A Bunch of Mutts Ruin My Sophomore Year
No. No. nononono. NO! No Way. Nuh uh and did I say NO
Cheer Practice (I hate bets)
Not An Update But...
W O W Eliza! I Thought I Could Trust You
Soooooo.... Let's Go Save Addison?
Memories
Flesh and Bone
It's Gonna Be A Night to Remember (No, I'm Not Singing)
We Found the Moonstone and I Didn't Die
So A Giant Blue Rock Fell From the Sky and You Expect Me To SLEEP???!!!!!

Cast

4.3K 42 13
By Bexxy-writes

Hi, I'm Wendy and I'm a witch. Not like a witch with gray hair and black clothes, but like a witch. That doesn't really make sense now that I think about it. I guess witch isn't the best way to describe it. I have magical powers and weirdly coloured hair, a blue to pink ombre, with streaks of white. I live in Seabrook and all of Seabrook knows I'm magic. They, surprisingly don't care, well most of them don't care. Some of them want to exploit me while others are terrified of me. Anyway, I live with my best friend Addison, because I'm adopted. Anyway, this is the story of how a poor innocent witch (okay maybe not poor and definitely not innocent) caught the attention of the beta wolf. 

But first, let me introduce you to everyone:

There's me, my names Wendy and people have told me I look strikingly like Zendaya. And for my hair, dark blue to a darker purple-ish pink. 

Humans:

There's Addison, Bucky, Lacey, Stacey, Tracey and JC, Bree oh and my best friend Jamie, you'll meet her after. 

Zombies:

There's Eliza, Bonzo, Zed, Zoey and my best guy friend Zephyrus. 

Wolves (they don't appear until later in my life):

Willa, Wyatt, Wynter, Wanda.

Witches:

Just me, Wendy!

Cool, you guys with me so far? No? too bad!

On with the story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.3K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...
10.7K 170 18
Seabrook has always been a quiet place well besides the zombies and now werewolves are coming. But what if I told you that there is another kind in S...
70.3K 1.2K 16
Y/n has always been overshadowed by her outgoing twin sister, Addison, because she never wanted to put herself out because of how different she was...
24.3K 443 12
Y/n lives with her cousin Addison in Seabrook where zombies and humans get along, well... most of them at least. But when Y/n is dragged into cheer c...