Love Me Forever| Complete ✅|

By MrsCoraF

***"Love You Despite" Spin-Off*** Adding things to a relationship can easily complicate it. Troy and Cyrene... More

Introduction
1| Hold My Balls Up
2| Home Sweet Home
3| New Client
4| We Need To Talk
5| Twin
6|The Hot Seat
7|Onesies
8| I Don't Have Feelings For Her
9| Realization
10|Carpet Time
11| Your lil B-cups
12| Put Me To Sleep
13| Call Him
14| Old Things
15| Home
17| My Office
18| Cousin
19|Emergency
20| Maybe This Is A Dream
21|Recollection
22|Ribs
23|Love Me Forever
24| Picture Perfect!

16| The Gym

594 76 173
By MrsCoraF

"How'd the surgery go, bro?" I sincerely asked Chez over the phone while jogging out of the house, heading to my gym. The newest one not too far from home. My hands touched the railing coming down the steps feeling the early morning mist.

Chez's mom had surgery, removing both of her lower legs. We were all stunned by the news. It was a sudden decision after a long history of medical issues. I couldn't imagine something like that happening to my parents. My heart goes out to him and his family. That's a tough one, seeing your mom in pain.

We've been keeping Chez close, making sure he understood he doesn't have to battle this alone. He has the support of the entire staff and also my family.

"She's in recovery. They're moving her to a regular room soon." He sounded as if he was moving walking. Knowing him, he was anxious and couldn't keep still.

"That's good news, man. I'm sure she's ready to settle down and get some rest." I closed the door leaving out of the house, locking it.

I didn't have on anything fancy, just threw on the first thing I saw. A fitted plum-colored t-shirt, some old jeans with old sneakers, and a hat to go along with it. That's been my mood every day, scruffy hair, old clothes, and worn-out shoes. My mom said it was a funk that I would soon overcome with time.

Some days I literally sat around doing nothing, then take glances at the clock, wondering where the time went. But I'm out today on this beautiful sunny morning. A step in the right direction, placing one foot in front of the other, little daily strides.

"Yeah. I wish I could get in touch with Cel, but she's been busy all day. I only received one text from her, and that was last night." He sighed stressfully.

Hopping in my truck and connecting my phone to the in-car system, I furrowed my brows, "that's odd."

"I ain't trippin' on it. My mind's on my mama, and that's it." He conveyed, but I knew it was bothering him. He and Celeste talked all the time. Every time I saw him lately, he was either hang up with her or glued to the phone, which is funny because that was once Cyrene and I.

"I'm sure she'll have a good reason. To hear Cy tell it, Cel's been stressed out about our mom's surgery as well."

He sighed again, "maybe this is all too much for her. We haven't been talking that long."

"Nah, I doubt it," I stated truthfully.

"Oh well. I'm not losing sleep over this shit. If she doesn't want to rock with me during my tough days, then that makes things between us very clear." He sounds as if he shrugged his shoulders.

"Let me call Cy and see what's up first before you jump to conclusions."

"I don't give a damn either way at this point. My mama just lost both of her legs. There's still a risk for her to lose this battle. Most people don't survive for longer than two years after a surgery like this. I don't have time for games." He kept on going trying to convince me, but I knew he was only talking out of frustration. The moment Cel clear all of this up, he'll be back to singing his I love yous again.

"You right. Go ahead and get back to your mom. I'll be there later today when she's settled and rested."

"Alright, thanks, man. See you when you get here."

"Bet," I ended the call.

As I was pulling out of the driveway, I thought out loud, "now that I think about it, I haven't heard from Cy either."

Immediately I dialed her number. I hadn't heard from her since yesterday afternoon. She'd usually let me see Tron before he closes his eyes. I didn't get a call from her last night nor this morning.

Her phone was either off or not getting a signal. It went straight to her voicemail.

Deciding against leaving her a message, I hung up. The only people I knew to call were their parents.

"Naaaaaa." I dragged out as I scrolled passed their contact. Things between Cy's father and I were still a little shaky. Even though he called me again last week, extending an apology about the whole bringing up the ex stuff. The conversation was short; both of us didn't know what to say to each other. He only said that he should have brought Shawn up, and that was small of him to do that. I told him I understood and for him not to sweat it. I knew he was and only reacting to the news of my infidelity.

Coming up to the stop sign, I scrolled down to Lil' Rai Rai and tapped FaceTime. A3 had a meeting today, so I knew he wouldn't be available to answer.

Raina picked up on the second ring, "Hey Troy, what's up?" She was home doing something on the computer, with a big microphone hanging next to her.

"Damn, can you at least look at the camera when somebody calls you?" I glanced at my phone as I passed through the stop making my way to the gym.

"Hold on one second." She held up her index finger. "I'm finishing up a voice over for an anime script."

"You need me to hit you back?"

"No, you're good. I'm almost done." She sat straight, squaring her shoulders as she focused on finishing her lines. I placed my phone on mute and concentrated on the road.

I'm proud of Rai. Hell, all of us are. She's making big moves out there in New York. Her career as an actress, producer, and director has really taken off. Then she has her backbone there with her, A3. Between their production studio and his development projects in the inner cities, they keep things pretty busy their way. It works though, always has.

That's what I want with Cyrene, although that might be a reach at this point. This past week, she's been a little distant as if she has other things she's doing but not telling me. I'm trying to stay positive and just focus on me and my healing because mental illness is no joke, and depression is not an easy thing to overcome.

I can't help but think that her ex might be better for her. Maybe that's where her mind was. I've gone so far as to imagine that man walking around carrying my son or better yet him fucking Cyrene. It all drives me crazy to the point it makes me want to turn around and go back home just to sleep these thoughts away.

Cyrene didn't mention anything of him going to the Gala hosted by her parents. I was sure he would go considering how close he is to her father. I'm sure his entire family came out, but Cy hasn't said a word about him since I asked. So that only leaves me to my over the top imagination.  

Maybe she was fed up with me to the point she was choosing the good guy. The guy that could for sure make her happy, and she wouldn't have to worry about him doing her wrong. They could easily rekindle that old thing and later build something great.

With Cyrene not answering my calls or text, that only brings my thoughts closer to reality in my mind. Maybe she doesn't know how to tell me and fears breaking my heart.

This is definitely not what I wanted nor expected from this move. Another man in my place.

"Ok, I'm done. Unmute me." Rai grabbed my attention. "I told you it would be quick. I was finishing up."

Hitting my unmute button, I clamped my phone the dash so she could see my face. "About time. What up, Rai Rai?"

"Heyyyyyyyy, Troy. How is it going in the A?" She held her hands to her chest dramatically, as if she didn't just give me a dry greeting, not even five minutes ago.

"You fake." I gave her a deadpanned stare. She laughed.

"Anyways, what do you want?" She asked as her laughter slowly calmed as she took in my rough appearance.

"Dang, I can't check on my little sis."

"Troy, you don't ever just call me out of the blue. What is it?" She smirked humorously.

"You talk to your cousin today?"

"Which one?" She quickly asked.

"Don't play. You know which."

She started going down a list naming cousin, purposefully skipping over Cel and Cy's name. Half of them I didn't even know. I sucked my teeth, grinning, "man come on now. Quit playing."

"Ohhhh, you're talking about Cyrene. Why didn't you say that?" She giggled, "I spoke to her and Cel."

"She mad at me or something? When you talk to her?" I asked curiously.

"Like early this morning, four AM. That was around eleven AM their time. And I don't think she's mad. Why?"

"Nothing, she didn't call, and now it's going straight to voicemail." Pulling into the gym, I found a parking space near my office window. I noticed Rai looked away from the camera, focusing on the computer screen in front of her. She plastered a smile on her face as she was thinking or maybe knew something.

"She told you something?" I placed the car in park and remained seated.

"Not particularly. Just know they're good, and you should give her some time. She'll talk to you soon. Celeste, Cyrene, and Tron are good. All is well." She rushed to say altogether.

"Man, bye. You're no help. Tell little man Unc said hey. Kiss him for me."

"I will and seriously, stop worrying. They're good, ok? —Byeeeeeee." She waved, quickly hanging up.

Furrowing my brow, I thought, I guess Cyrene was just in one of her moods. We're cool, but she still has her moments where she'll be mad at me all over again. It happens in waves.

I still don't know the reason why Celeste wasn't returning Chez's calls. I'll just have to find that out when I get in touch with Cy.

Ima' give her a piece of my mind whenever I do hear from her too. I told her I wanted to talk to my son every night, and I meant just that. Regardless of if she's upset or not, she can't just ignore my calls.

Not allowing another thought, I forced myself out of the truck and finally went inside.

"Hey, hey. What up?" I greeted the staff as I entered. Today we were doing personal training. No classes. I had three clients on my schedule for the day. It was time to put on a happy face and get to motivating the people.

They waved as they were all going about doing their own thing, either setting up or with clients.

Heading to the back, I entered my office and shut the door behind. Couldn't help but think about ol' mean ass Cyrene still. She knows I talk to my son every night. There I was trying to convince Chez that they must have a good excuse, but I'm lost too.

***

"Alright, Chez, I'll see you when you get here." I ended the call. His mom told him to call me. She wanted him out of the room. I guess he was hounding the nurses and doctors as they settled her in a regular room.

She and I came to an agreement that he would stop by the gym for a few minutes to get some air. I told him to meet me here, and we'll grab dinner.

"Alright, four more sets. Push it out. I need more energy." I tapped my last client of the day shoulder with the pads as he tried dodging me. We were getting a few rounds in with the gloves. This was his third session, and he already has the form and technique down. 

"Come on now. Move your feet. You're starting to embarrass me. What was that?" I clapped the pads together, taking a step back so he could move forward.

He grunted it out, picking up pace. Everyone hyped him up around the gym because they saw him trying his best to finish strong.

"—That's it, that's how you do it!"

"—Ok big man!"

"Same energy, last set. Just like the last one. Haht!" I screeched, tapping his shoulder as he grunted louder. "Haht, Woo!" I shouted, getting excited as he punched the pads harder.

He muscled through his final set, making it count. "That's it, no pain, no results. —Haht!"

It took us about twenty minutes to get through the other four before Chez came walking in greeting everybody.

As we were finishing up the last few jabs, I heard Kara, our MMA trained fighter, asking Chez about his mom. They made small talk amongst the other staff members while I finished cleaning the equipment used.

They were all laughing and cutting up with him, so that was a good sign, and from what I could hear, I was the butt of the joke—talking about my appearance. I don't know what they're talking about. I look good. All of this extra hair only compliments my flavor.

"Can't take y'all anywhere, always loud." I made my way over to them. As I was gearing up to line em' up and roast them, I was interrupted.

Kara shouted, "Oh, wow," as the front door opened. She said it loud enough in an alarming way to grab all of our attention.

Turning toward what she was staring at, I almost lost my footing. "The hell?"

Cyrene walked in dressed in white, carrying my son in her arm. Silver toe and ankle strapped heels ripped white jeans, and a teasing unbuttoned blouse with the sleeves rolled, dark-colored hair flowing. Damn.

My son matched her swag with his light blue button-up, dark blue jeans, and platinum, and white-colored mini forces.

"Don't just stand there." She giggled at me then placed Tron on his feet. "Go to daddy."

I looked over at Chez, and the rest of the staff to see if they knew anything about this, but they were just as stunned as I was.

My son sped walked his way toward me as I dropped to my knees, arms opened wide, still numb to the situation. It's only been a little over two weeks since they left, but it felt longer, especially since knowing how permanent the move was. Here it was now in the middle of the evening, dinner time and I'm staring at my son and his beautiful mother.

Picking Tron up, I noticed him reaching for me. That made my heart swell, making a real one almost shed a few. It drives me crazy and sucks everything out of me when I'm away from him. All of his milestones are huge, so being thousands of miles away was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I miss him following me around the house. I miss his laugh, that goofy smile, showing the eight teeth he has now. I even miss cleaning his messes and tucking him at night, reading to him.

Cyrene stood back, smiling, watching me intently. I wanted to pull her in my arms too. But I honestly didn't know what this was. She's here randomly without my knowledge. I don't want to get my hopes up and think she's back for good.

Kissing all over my boy's face as he laughed with his silly self, I couldn't do anything else but laugh with him.

Cyrene made her way over to us. She was a little hesitant, but she came.

I, myself, still didn't know how to take her. Last I checked, she still has her moments where she'll be ready to chew my head off then distance herself.

Chez took a seat sort of dissatisfied, in a congratulations for you, but wherein the hell is Celeste type of way. I get it. He's been stressed about it all day. He fell hard and fast for her, and she's apart of his life now, so it's killing him.

Cy stood in front of me with her hands in her pocket. "Hey."

My face lit up like a Christmas tree, "don't hey me. The hell you doing here, girl?" Holding Tron in one arm, I pulled her with my other.

"Oh wait, I need to make a call." Cy held up her finger as she pulled away to look out of the window. She then dialed and placed her phone in her ear. "Hey, he's here. Come in." She said to whoever was on the phone.

"Who dat?"

Cy smirked, "you'll see." She pulled at my arm. I grabbed her, taking in all of her. I missed the hell out of this girl.

The door sprung open once more and in walked Celeste herself. Pink hair under a red ball cap, in a comfortable black pullover and blue jeans with a backpack, grinning from ear to ear.

Chez stood in shock, "Cel?"

"So y'all were plotting? When did the two of you put this visit together?" I shook my head, smiling, watching Chez walk over to her.

"Don't worry about all of that." Cyrene held onto me as we watched the two lovebirds have their happily ever after movie moment. Cel met him halfway and jumped in his arms as they kissed to stars or whatever they do in romance films.

"Mmm, come here." Chez squeezed the life out of Cel. She buried her head in the crook of his neck. "I've been pissed at you all day. Wondering why I couldn't get in touch with you."

She unwrapped her arms from around him and placed her hands on his face, then reconnected their lips. "I know, but we wanted it to be a surprise."

He kissed her a few times more before he threw up his deuces, "Come on." He carried her towards the door.

"I'll be at the hospital if you need me, Cy, don't call me after that. I won't be available."

"Nasty ass." I chuckled, waving them off. The rest of the staff went on about their business giving us privacy.

Tronny man laid his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes. I kissed his forehead, "my son's tired."

Cyrene pulled out of my grasp, then walked off towards my office. I followed behind.

I slowly walked in behind her because, at that moment, I realized midway that this was the first time she's been in it since I cheated.

Damn.

🧡💛🧡💛

🖇Thank you all for your patience.

🖇Stay tuned for the next chapter title, "My Office." Cyrene's first time in the office since... Yikes!!

🖇How's quarantine life going? I pray all is well.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 103 22
what happens when you fall in love with someone you can't be with, and be in a love triangle of two boys you don't like back, in a rollercoaster, wil...
333K 17K 43
i promise ima put this back out😂😂!! i been so busy w school, work & life itself. my bad y'all. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛...
383K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
134K 8.8K 37
Prequel to The Unexpected Nanny Antonio leaves Italy for the United States, not only to further his career but to find someone to share his life with...