field trips

By omyjishimsodun

different scenarios of field trips. (It doesnt have to be a field trip) all are written by me More

before you read
Casual fight with the avengers.
forgotten permission slip
forgotten permission slip pt2
ENDGAME
X gene
X gene 2
ima kms
a question
A Misread Sensory Overload Warning
X gene 3
spidey sense
X gene series {A/n}
forgotten permission slip pt3
55K READS ???
ideas bc im a lazy writer
...dad? pt1
...dad? pt 2
GUYS IM SO SORRY
little a/n
......
oop
🌹Soulmates🌹

quarantining with the avengers

6.4K 191 90
By omyjishimsodun

Just so no one gets booty hurt Peter is 17 wade is 20

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Sunday, 9:45 A.M.

"I saw bucky and sa mmhmm"

"I suggest you dont finish that sentence if you wanna live clint" sam came up from behind him.

"Oh sammmyyyy how you beeen" clint asked like nothing happened. All sam did was give clint a glare and began pouring his coffee for the morning.

Bucky entered the kitchen yawning and stretching his arms, all the pair did was share a glance and a quick little smile, no one saw except for clint and you could tell by his little squirm he did.

"Mmmm aahh I gotta get out of the kitcheenn" he bounced in his spot, almost fan girling before he jumped into the closest vent disappearing from everyone. All tony did was shake his head while sitting on one of the island high chairs waiting to be fed.

*que Steven turning around in nothing but a apron that says 'kiss the chef' and black boxers holding 2 plates of large pancakes* ~Chefs kiss~

"It seems to me everyone is on one today" steve says as he puts a stack of plates down and turns around to grab two more plates stacked damn near to the ceiling with more pancakes, what can he say there were alot of growing boys in the household coughtonycough.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" peter came bolting out his room running around like a madman. "THEY'RE SHUTTING SCHOOL DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR" then he stopped, puzzled he went to grab his hair.

"I dont know whether I love it or hate it all of you are driving me crazy as is, I miss my friends, i dont have to see flash, I can work with dad as late as I want, i cANT SEE MY FRIENDS" he was pacing around the living room in the middle of a crisis when tony threw a pancake at him hitting his face. He stopped at that and gasped. How could he do such a thing.

"Calm down and come get breakfast." Tony scolded the boy. Defeated, the boy sat at the island and waited for 4 pancakes to be plopped on his plate.

"Only four?" He questioned and steve turned around "hey if four is not enough make your own breakfast"

"Four is perfect" Peter smiled and took the peanut butter and started lathering it on. He was the only one who did this as he was the youngest and could tolerate the sweetness of it all. Tony chose butter to lather on as did everyone else.

As he waited for the syrup to be passed around he heard his phone ring in his pocket.

Dude they cancelled school !!

He rolled his eyes as he saw the text ned sent him. He began to type 'I know, I dont know whether to be happy or sad about it' as he pressed send the syrup was placed next to his plate and he poured some over his four pancakes and then some in the middle for "dipping"

Tony made a little "tsk" sound and jokingly scolded the boy. "You're gonna get diabetes one of these days and I dont wanna hear it when you do"

"Okay mr. Waking up at 4 am looking for snacks in the fridge" peter quipped back.

"How do you-" Tony said after the laughter that went around the kitchen.

"Beeeecauusee while you wake up at 4 I go to sleep at like 5, Instagram be spicy in the night."

"But I hear you in the kitchen munching on anything you can find."

Tony looked around acting as if he didn't hear it until Clint pops his head out of the vent and exposes Peter.

"Pete you act like you dont come out here after tony bologna to get a bowl of cereal every night"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS" peter yelled embarrassed he had been caught

"Becuase I sleep In vents stupid I hear everything, try to be more quiet with the cereal wrapper please, you inconsiderate imbecile" then poof clint was gone again before tony and steve could scold him on the name calling.

"I've been wondering where all my groceries were going" steve piped up.

"Oops" tony and Peter mumble.

"It isss what it issss" peter said as he stuffed down his pancakes.

"What the fuck, why are all of you so loud" wade came out of no where, he picked his head up from the couch, it seemed like he had been sleeping there all night. "Where in the actual did you come from?" Tony asked.

"Uhm I dont know the author must of gotten bored and wrote me in for comedic purposes"

"Shhhhh you werent supposed to tell them that wade" the author chimed in.

Crickets were all you could here, after everyone silently blinked away the words shrugging them off, steve sighed, he could never catch a break nowadays.

"Well are you gonna sit there or come and get some breakfast?" Steve said turning around to make more batter.

"Ouu count me in big boy" he hopped over the couch and sat on the stool next to Peter ignoring the glare he got from Tony.

"Hi baby boy" wade said after a second.

Peter blushed and decided to stuff a big bite of pancake in his mouth to find a reason not to talk to the handsome man beside him.

Peter had been crushing on wade for the longest but could never admit it, he refused to believe that he Peter parker, is falling for a mercenary.

Tony gave him a weird look and Clint squealed in the vent, after you could hear him scattering away while laughing like a maniac whispering "I cant be here, I cant be here, the sexual tension is to muuccchhh for me to handle"

Steve rolled his eyes while flipping a pancake, bucky and sam couldnt be bothered as they were eye fucking each other from across the island and trying, but failing miserably to make it discreet.

Natasha was still sleeping, and everyone knows not to wake her up at all under no circumstances unless you still want to live of course.

"Oh come on brother that was in the past, I missed anyway" Loki whined from the hallway and you could hear the god beside him grunt.

"It was ten minutes ago and you grazed my arm you worm!"

"AND I SAID I WAS SORRY" loki yelled entering the kitchen.

Steve looked up to the ceiling. "Why do you hate me god?" He mumbled under his breath getting the pancake mix and putting even more into the bowl.

"YO YO YO" peter yelled and ran to loki giving him a hug and pulling away getting ready to do their secret handshake. Everyone around them ignored it as this was a usual occurence whenever loki came to visit.

"Yo yooooo" loki replied squeezing the teen and biting his lip a little to focus on not messing up the handshake.

As he went back to his plate of food to finish his last few bites he frowned when saw that mr. Thor had placed his hammer right by his food leaving him unable to continue eating.

"Mr. Thor?" He poked him on the bicep.

With no answer he did it again with more force.

"Mr. Thooorrrr" he dragged on, he flinched as thor laughed loudly at something Bucky said.

"MR. THOOORRRR" peter whined but thor was to engaged in his stupid conversation to listen to him.

Peter was getting frustrated and upset because he just knew his food was cold and soggy by now, he huffed and  stomped around the island back over to his plate and grabbed the handle wanting to save his pancakes while he still can.

"Wow why do you all make if seem so heavy, it feels like paper"

"Peter put that down" tony said quickly before thor can realize it's been moved by somebody that's not him.

He just stopped complaining about steve being able to move it an inch.

Peter looking suprised at Tony's hushed voice put it on the floor quickly, but not quickly enough "WHAT IS THIS" thor said looking over "sir I just wanted to finish my food" sarcasm was leaking out of Peter's voice and he was tired already even though he just woke up about an hour ago.

Peter put it on the floor next to him ignoring everyones gasps, thor's whining and lokis laugh and sat down on the high island chair that he had to bounce to get on and was startled when he sat down on what what seemed to be a hand. He looked over and saw wade sitting there with a sly smirk sliding a piece of pancake into his mouth pulling it off the fork slowly.

Peter blushed profusely and suppressed a moan/squeal when wade winked at him all while he squeezed at his behind.

Wade looked away and smiled shaking his head a little bit and removed his hand from the teens chair.

Peter felt relief because his parents were right there but an odd sense of coldness swept over him and he missed the feeling of Wade's hand on him.

He also felt frustrated Because he knew wade and he knows that hes a big flirt, he does this to anyone and everyone, then a wave of sadness came over him, why him, why does wade do this knowing he doesnt feel anything for him why toy with his feelings like that. What kind of sick game?

"I hope that wasnt what I think it was" Tony sighed, he chose not to get mad, he knew how he son felt towards the older man. He knew that look anywhere, the way peter looked at wade the same way he looks at Steve, and he saw it reciprocated from wade. The toothy smile wade showed whenever peter would even just as much as glance at him. The way his eyes softened whenever Peter blushed or muttered a word towards him. The way people would be in a room conversating and the two would just be focused on them stealing glances at each other whenever the other wasnt looking. They wouldnt be listening unless the other piped up in the conversation.

Tony hated it but he knew he couldnt do anything to stop it. It was gonna happen and as long as Peter was happy he was happy. Steve on the other hand loved it. He loved how happy his son was and he was happy it was with someone like wade. Yes he killed people and thats all Tony saw. But steve saw how caring he was, and protective, he would never let anything bad happen to Peter, he would die before he let anyone hurt Peter and wade cant die so.

"what's all this racket for??" "Cant a girl get any sleep in this house?"  Nat and

"For the love of christ" Steve whined, he snatched the bag and got ready to pour more in the bowl.

"Oh your fine I dont need any" nat stopped him.

Steve turned, more like whipped his body to her direction "Your in my kitchen, your eating now sit"

Nat went to say protest more but decided not to seeing Steve's mama glare and sat down next next to peter.

"Men" she whispered in the boys ear rolling her eyes.

"Tell me about it" he whispered back.

He caught wade staring so he decided to tease him back picking up his last bite from his plate and popping it in his mouth he firmly wrapped his mouth around the fork and pulled the fork out ever so slowly. Peter watched as Wade's eyes widened as he looked away sitting up straight. Peter smiled satisfied with the mercenarys reaction and drank the last bit of his milk.

Peter took the sleeve of his pajama shirt and wiped away any extra milk that didnt make it into his mouth and grabbed his phone from his lap, everyone was already in a conversation of their own and he didnt feel like joining one midway he ended up on snapchat looking at everyones stories celebrating the cancellation of school.

He smiled remembering it and then tensed when he felt a hand on his thigh.

His eyes darted to his lap then back to his phone he glanced at wade and gave him a look that made wade smirk and move his hand up and over into his inner thigh.

Peter took a deep breath and shut his eyes closed tight peter was unaware that Tony's conversation ended as nats plate of food arrived and now was focused on peter.

"Pete you alright?" Tony asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine" Pete shrugged it off and went back to his phone. Once Wade's thump started tracing circles on his inner thigh he bit his lip to suppress a moan and stood abruptly "actually the pancakes arent agreeing with me I uh gotta go bye" he waved and ran to his room and slammed the door. This made wade laugh so hard which made tony snap his head in his direction

"What did you do?" Tony squinted his eyes. "Me????" Wade scoffed "I didnt do anything" he blinked sassily and went back to eating.

Peter belly flopped on his bed and grabbed a near by pillow to scream into it. "Hey man its okay" clint said dropping down from a vent. "CLINT" peter squealed suprised.

Peter sat up grabbing the same pillow putting it on his lap and hugged it.

"No its not" peter said once he calmed down. "Its fine really I mean sam and Bucky are just now admitting things and they are grown adults, and yet they still will deny it if I said anything"

"Things will work out." "I hope so"

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Sunday, 6:15 P.M.

"Peter are you gonna come out?" Tony knocked on Peter's door.

To Tony's disappointment there was no answer. "Peter If I come in and your not there your grounded."

Tony waited a couple of seconds giving the teen the chance to say something, nothing.

"I'm coming in now" he opened the door and Tony sighed smiling. Peter was at the foot of his bed sideways asleep with his phone in his hand.

He thought about letting the boy sleep and decided since it was the beginning of his vacation that he could sleep and if he woke up then Tony can order food for him.

He tiptoed out and got wade wanting to take a moment with him before asking him what he wanted.

They snuck back into Peter's room and stood over him watching his chest rise and fall.

"You like him?" Tony asked. Wade stood still thinking it was a trap "I'm sorry?" Wade said. "Do you like Peter?"

"I mean who wouldn't hes an angel." Wade looked over at Pete and that stupid smile began forming. Tony smiled and looked down he couldnt believe he was actually doing this.

"Take good care of him would you" he made eye contact with wade placing his hand on Wade's shoulder. Wade chuckled "of course." They stood there taking in the bonding moment.

This was the first time Tony looked at wade with admiring eyes and not with judgemental and cold eyes. Wade liked it, but made him feel some type of way that if he ever asked Peter out he would have full support and trust.

"Now can you help me tuck him in right" tony asked and wade scooped the small boy up holding him like a baby.

Tony made up his bed and wade placed him down while tony threw the covers over him as they were both getting ready to leave Peter grabbed Wade's wrist.

"Stay" he whispered and wade looked over to tony silently asking permission.

Tony nodded and walked to the door shutting off the light and leaving the door cracked.

The older boy took his shirt off and got under the covers as well Peter snuggled into wade as wade slipped a arm under Peter and keeping his hand on his waist and Peter put his leg in between wades intertwining them wrapping an arm around wade leaving it on his chest.

Wade kissed the boys head and whispered "g'night"

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Monday 3:30 A.M. 

Peter laid there wide awake and cursed at himself. He knew he shouldve woke up when tony was at the door but his bed was so comfy. He truly thought that he would sleep all night. But here he was up and with no chance of getting tired again.

He turned over and grabbed his phone from the bedside table and tried to unlock it. Key word being tried.

"Who tucks someone into bed and doesn't charge their phone??" He asked to no one.

He went to get up to grab the charger and maybe a bowl of cereal but an arm snaked around him and almost made him scream but he couldnt because he was frozen.

He turned quickly about to smack whoever it was but slapped his hand over his mouth once he realized it was wade. "Oh shit I forgot about that" he whispered.

He forgot about not being tired and his phone all at once and laid back down facing wade and just stared at him "you know its rude to stare" wade whispered through a smile.

Peter blushed and made a tsk sound "well then I guess I'm rude" peter joked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
179K 4.6K 11
Mainly field trip one shots! I'll make sure each one is unique and I really hope you enjoy them! I've worked really hard on this so, yeah, please li...
2.3K 38 5
This is a fanfiction about the lives of the Avengers when they're not "avenging". It's mostly about Peter Parker and Natasha Romanoff but I'm a stron...
136K 3.9K 17
Just a normal story where Peter Parker and his class go on a field trip to Stark Industry