Book of Horror Stories

By WintersRoses1

Stories to read at night that will give you goosebumbs and stir your fears from deep within. Some stories are... More

Free Wifi
Manhole
Jeff the Killer
The cell phone
Ghost Bro
The Following
The Whispers
The Rake
Sally
The cry
Phone Call
The danger and cruelty of hope
The Hooded Man
Boogey Man
Deep Breath
Spring Flu
The Pain Doctor
The Grinning Man
Skulls
Old McDonalds
Zookeeper
Graphite

Photographic Memories

6 1 0
By WintersRoses1

I grew up in New Mexico and was always very into the outdoors, hiking, camping, rock climbing, etc. One summer when I was 19 I went on a 4 day/3 night camping trip near my parents' house on my own. Might sound weird but I had been to this area many times and it was quite safe. Anyway I brought my camera and took lots of pictures. When I came back and developed my film, there were 3 extra pictures that I didn't take... of me... sleeping. One each night.

None of my stuff was missing or stolen and nothing happened, but it freaked the hell out of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712 10 38
Urban legends, true scary stories, superstitions and much more on here. Stories that will be sure to give you a fright and keep you up at night.
49 0 22
"Get ready to be scared out of your wits with this collection of spine-tingling horror stories. From ghosts to monsters, each story will take you on...
46 1 10
Welcome to the world of nightmares~ Haunted Tales is a collection of horror short stories that will chill you to the bone. From haunted houses and cu...
20.3K 532 14
Want to get the creeps? Scare your friends? Interested in facts and legends about spirits or ghost? Then this will be perfect for you This book will...