Cry in July (Villain! Deku AU)

By ClassicMillennial

discontinued spring, 2020 - Nov 03, 2020 Bakugou Katsuki was sitting on the comfortable chair in the recordi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
_________________________________
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
God's unloveable pest

Chapter 9

32 3 0
By ClassicMillennial

"(...)

Sometimes we feel the need for something that we shouldn't have touch or see. This should stay as a secret. But we, stubborn people want it. There are things that should stay as a secret till the end, because someone may use them in bad way. That person is a true villain.

 Actually, the most of modern villains are just people who got beaten up and left by society. Society killed their colorful souls and creativity. That's why they became villains. They powers, quirks. Villainous? Never. You are never a villain since the birth or since you were 4 years old and you got your quirk. It's your life and you have power to control it. You can become a hero with 'villainous' quirk or even without, but you can be a villain with 'heroic and powerful' quirk or without it too. You can become a fake hero with 'villainous' quirk or with 'powerful hero-like' quirk or even without. You can also be a good villain... no, you can be a vigilante with 'villainous', 'hero-like' or still, even without quirk. This is your choice. So Shinsō, if they will tell you to break that dream up, tell them, that even All might's former student see you as a one of the greatest heroes he ever met. Don't ever giv-------

(...)"

(L.T.Y) A.E.N.T (No.16(?))

V.A.C.B.A.H

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up. It was sunrise. The sky was decorated with pastel pink, blue and yellow. I could never enjoy the sunrise more than now. At least I think so, because I don't know what will happen in the future. I honestly prefer not to know.

 I love surprises.

 I looked at a clock on the wall. 4:17.

I stood up and looked around the Recovery Girl's office. I'm going out today!

And... I'm not going out today.

I slept for 4 days.

Soo... I won't dance or do anything on a Festival, so that's a plus.

Minus is that, Recovery Girl will be more than mad from anger.

But she won't yell at me if I won't be there!

'Perfect plan Izuku, idéal'

What the check, I don't even know French. 

I was searching for:

a) My clothes ( If people will see me in this white dress, they will think I just escaped from Mental Hospital)

b) That medicine. Actually, I didn't do anything for 4 days but I need more medicine to calm down. I have no idea what will happen if I leave. If I won't have a mini panic attack because someone passed me and maybe thought I was a loser and I should be a villain. I don't want to be a stuttering mess. But the question is whether it is given intravenously or could I drink it if I find a drinking form / swallowed if I find a pill.

I searched various shelves...

'Aspirin... Ibuprofen... Acetaminophen...  Fluoxetine...'

Oh... I don't even know the name of that medicine. Why am I an idiot? 

Ok... I found Ben-zo-dia-ze-pines. I don't even know how to read that. I looked around. 'Oh, I should go get my phone. Yeah, it will be a good idea.' 

I went to my room 'Please, don't forget what you came in for, please'. I looked around again. There it is. It was bedside cabinet. 'Oh... I'm an idiot. On the right side of the room is a hanger on each I have clothes. 'My God. Do I have amnesia or something?'

I unlocked my phone "B-e-n-z-o-d-i-a-z-e-p-i-n-e-s" Search.

"Examples of oral benzodiazepines are:

-alprazolam (Xanax, Xanax XR)

-clobazam (Onfi)

-clonazepam (Klonopin)"

"What is the best Benzo for anxiety?" Search 

 "- Ativan, or lorazepam, is one of the most potent of all Benzos, Ativan is prescribed for anxiety disorders, depression, and panic attacks. ...

- Halcion is one of the fastest acting of all Benzos, and it is also processed by the body faster than other Benzos. ..."

And blah blah blah. Bullshit.

But what benzodiazepines are there?

Well... This is time to find out!

I opened the container

'Many, really many white pills...'

I took 2 pills and swallowed it. Check shoot. Where's water?!

Why would I take 2? I don't know. I just think that one isn't enough. Oh, and note that, I will have to be calm when Recovery Girl will see me and then will probably know... that I went out... aaaand...  she will probably talk to me about that I can't sleep that much for maybe an hour.

Well... No water. I will have dry mouth for maybe 1 hour. Great.

I took my UA outfit. Schmetterling. I won't go out and let people see that UA student just hangs out at 4 a.m. Well... I won't go to dorms. I will make noise, they will see me and everything... I don't want attention. I changed from this white 'dress' into my shirt and pants. I won't put on a tie or jacket. Yes, I will just wear a white shirt and trousers. Please God, let Recovery Girl have a long spare medical coat or something.

Well, I'm kinda lucky because she has! And It's kinda long because it reaches my knees. Well, it's not my job to complain. At least I won't be that cold. 

I wore my shoes (oh, and I have socks by the way.) and went out to a corridor. 'Heh... It's colder here. I like it.'

I smiled softly. I watched the views from the window while going down the stairs. Finally I stood in front of the door to the exit. I will have to go through the barrier which will turn on the alarm if there will be something wrong, and some heroes will probably arrive and so... There was a situation like that before.

I took a deep breath. Let's go! I opened the door. The gate was opened... Heck?! Is it ok?! Now I'm scared. Wait...If I could run that fast with my One for All, with my legs on 5% each I could be that fast, to maybe I could travel even half the way to 'this' place! But another problem, I don't know where it is.

"Oh, hi Kugi-chan! Sorry you waited, where are you? I'm near that Cat Cafe or Neko Cafe I told you about. They have awesome coffee!" I said.

"Ok, but where the fuck are you? Where is that cafe? I'm few streets away from UA, you know, I just got out of my house..." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Are you serious? Five minutes ago you wrote to me that you are almost here!" I tried to act like I'm angry but it didn't work. " Well... you have to go to that shop with great mochi, you know, Toshi usually buys it here. And then you go to the left and go up that street where is many clothes stores and I think Cafe is on the left. At least I think so..."

"Thanks dude! I owe you one!" He laughed and hung up.

I opened my eyes. 'At least that was good déjà vu. Thanks to no one!'

So there's a plan:

(Yes I know where these all locations are, I'm not stupid. I live here)

- After I go out of UA area I turn left

-Then turn right 

- Run straight ahead until I see roundabout, then turn left (Yes, near that roundabout there's that mochi store. How do I know? Here, in Musutafu are only three good mochi stores. Two are on the other side of city, and third is here, near roundabout. It's called 'Sakura Mochi')

- Run again straight ahead until I see lights and turn right (Yes, I know too where's that street. It doesn't have that 'prestigious' stores that are sometimes in the mall. But there's Cold Topic here, Never 22, Good-Targeted and more. My mom sometimes go here.)

- And somewhere in the left is that Cafe. 

'Well... Let's go! Even if I risk my life and I'm starting to be  tried as hell!'

________________________________

So here I am! I just turned left and right... I feel so tried right now... I feel like vomiting right now to be honest. I didn't eat anything for 4 days. Heck. I could eat that disgusting pill with calories. At least my stomach wouldn't hurt as much as it does now.

________________________________

That's actually strange that no one saw me. Oh, maybe because it's (probably yet) SHOOTING 4 A.M.

________________________________

I see lights. I see Clothes Street ( I call it like that, don't judge me). I slowed down. Not that I run all the time on OFA. I ran with it maybe half of way to that roundabout. Oh, and it took me I think much more time than normally it would take.

 I had to choose a completely different street(s). Yes, I ran 4 streets more than I was supposed to run. I circled the normal road because I saw many people there. And that, it would be a bit strange to look at a short boy running in a medical coat so I gave up. There was really, really a lot of people there for 4 a.m!

So I think it all took me for about an 40-50 minutes? Don't get me wrong. It may look like it's short distance but 

1. I had my OFA for maybe 4-9 minutes 

2. I actually planned to ran to the roundabout but in half of half to it I 'caught' colic and I had to run and walk alternately.

3. I had to be careful. It's probably kinda weird to see tried boy in medical coat ( I told you this earlier) so I had sometimes to hide between buildings and all...

So I'm here. By stomach is killing me from the inside. But I'm here. I'm in front of of Cat Cafe.

I look through the window. 

'Are cats here are mote cuter than normal or is it just a hallucination?'

I smiled and looked at the other side of the street. A little far away there was a skyscraper. It was very pretty. Glassy and all. 'Glassy? Try harder next time boy'. I know there's a word glassy but it sounds kinda weird to me.

I looked at sidewalk under my legs. I bit by bottom lip until I felt metalic taste in my mouth. 

I smiled. 'What an idiot I am. I'm sick nobody who has hallucinations about some guy he doesn't even know. What a bullshit. How sick I am?'

I felt tears running down my cheeks and blood running down my chin. 'Heh', I rolled up the sleeve of the doctor's coat and wiped my tears. Together with blood. Oh, I know, disgusting. But I don't want to look like I just tried to commit suicide. 

 I checked my pockets and turned at the menu which was written on one of plates which was on the window. I had with me 120 yen. The cheapest but not the most trashy espresso I could find was for 115,87 yen. Ok. I'm in for that.

I went in. There was so many cute cats. I swear, I could adopt them all.

A fairly tall woman with black hair and pink eyes stood at the cash register. Her sunken eyes could match those of Aizawa-sensei's.

She probably had to stay here all night. (On the door there is a plate with text: "24-hour Cat Cafe. 7/24. Feel welcome, Meow!")

But now, I was more than tried. But I felt peaceful too.

"Hello, can I have that espresso for 115,87 yen?" 

End of Chapter 9

_________________________________

-Cimily

Published: 14th May 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47K 45
•Rankings• #1 in bakudeku #16 in tododeku #21 in game #86 in slow burn 🧡BakuDeku💚 Class 1-A thinks it'd be a good idea to play a big game of tru...
296K 12.6K 15
•Rankings• #1 in kiribakudeku #4 in villaindeku #51 in bakudeku #2 in kirideku ~AU where everyone is born with pure white blood and the more or w...
47.3K 1.4K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...
175K 11.1K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...