Soulmates with 7

By iamfidget

[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some pe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Iris POV)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: A Welcomed Change
Chapter 32: 5 months of hell
Chapter 33: run to debut
Chapter 34: bubbles
Chapter 35: ARMY's inside girl
Chapter 36: Secret MV filming
Chapter 37: Suprise?
Chapter 38: The ending is just the beginning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Starshine

Chapter 11

13.4K 400 226
By iamfidget

Once I was in my hotel room I quickly changed into my oversized superm shirt. Taehyung notices what i'm wearing and immediately goes to the group chat, i know this cause my phone dings

Tae Tae: Iris is wearing a shirt with seven men on it that aren't us

Not even 10 seconds later there's a knock at the door. I roll my eyes and open it standing aside as they all topple in. Once they're all standing Hobi is the first to speak.

"Iris you do know that those men are not us right"

I look at him dead in the eye and say

"Yup"

Joonie: "so um why?"

Iris: "I'm going to say this once and only once got it?"

They nod so I walk over and sit on the bed.

"As you know I am a fan of BTS, I am also a multi stan. With that being said I stan both boy groups and girl groups. That being said you will have to get used to my fangirling of other groups, other men. If I have my own room it will probably be decorated with many different kpop groups. Like VIXX. They got me into kpop. Especially Leo. I have all his albums and hope to soon have some vixx albums. But Leo especially holds a very special place in my heart, cause without him I never would have found BTS. So you can calm your jealous asses down cause no I'm not going to stop my kpop lifestyle anytime soon, if at all."

The boys all look down disappointed in themselves. So I am quick to continue

"Boys, look at me. You're allowed to be jealous, you're allowed to be protective but you have to vocalize your concerns so we can talk it out okay? Cause if you're getting jealous over my superm shirt, what are you going to do when I tell you about the concert, when I tell you about how Kai danced to his solo song shirtless with only a jacket, or how Taeyong grinded on the stage during no manners. How will you react when I tell you about concert moments that aren't pg but mean the world to me. No matter how jealous you get you have to remember my whole life I have only had 7 real crushes. I met them in 2017 and they all happen to be standing in front of me. Yes I love all my kpop idols to death but you guys are my soulmates, my everything, the reason I'm still alive today. Do you know what I ask myself when I get ideas, good or bad? I ask myself if it would disappoint BTS. I ask myself if it would make Namjoon proud. Make Jin proud. Make Yoongi proud. Make Hoseok proud. Make Jimin proud. Make Taehyung proud. Make Jungkook proud. Because without you guys I would have been found hanging off a building by a rope with a note tied around my ankle, but no I found you. My everything. So yes you're allowed to be jealous, but you can't allow that to overcome your rational thinking side. Cause there are going to be times I'm fangirling over men and women that are not you, but the difference is it will just be a fangirl and her idols, not a fangirl and her soulmates. So pick yourself up and start over. What do you want to ask me to help your jealousy subside."

They all look a bit taken aback by my words, but they're thinking about what I said. They're taking this seriously. Hoseok's mouth starts to open but he snaps it shut, he's nervous, possibly even scared. I walk over to my sunshine and put my arms on his biceps and rub up and down hoping to release any tension he has built up, he sighs the tension starting to leave his body. He rolls his neck back before taking a deep breath while closing his eyes. When his eyes open he speaks

"Would you leave us for some other group?"

Before I answer I think of the best way to convey what I'm saying. Actions speak louder than words right. So I grab his hands leading him to the chair in the corner, I signal him to sit and he does. I walk around the chair so that I am standing behind him. I put my hands on his shoulders and rub small circles, releasing the knots and built up tension while speaking

"Why would i leave my saviors, the men that didn't hesitate to take me under their wings when they found out about my home life. And you hobi oppa, when on the plane you thought of asking how far I was okay with taking things, knowing that in the moment my thoughts could get clouded. You thought about what I would want, you saw my boundary and you accepted it."

I walked around to the front of the chair and put one leg on either side of his hips and continued while running my hands up and down his arms

"Hobi you a man, who has needs of his own, accepted the fact that I don't want to go as far as you have with the others yet, and by asking how far I was willing to go you made sure the others knew where to stop themselves as well. You've shown me that hobi. Ever since I met you in 2017 threw a screen, you've shown me what happiness is, you have taught me how to be happy so how could I ever leave that? Cause baby I don't think I could without losing myself along with my boys."

He just nodded back, pulling me close to where his head was in my neck. Once he releases me I walk over to my other soulmates and wait for one of them to ask their question. Soon jungkook speaks up

"Do you wish I was younger than you, so that I could call you noona like so many fans wish?"

And again I thought of how to best help my bunny through actions not words. I led him over to the chair across from hoseok but this time instead of having jungkook sit, I did. I then pat my lap beckoning him over to sit on my lap. Once he puts his legs over the armrest and his head on my shoulder i begin

"Kookie, you might be older than me but that doesn't mean that I can't baby you when you want or need it. I like you for who you are kookie, not for your age. If anything you being older has helped me alot."

"How so?"

"Well baby, you taught me what youthfulness was. You taught me that one day I would have to grow up, but that growing up didn't mean I'd have to stop being childish or youthful. You showed me that one day when I have a dream of my own I can accomplish that dream but still stay true to my inner youth. On the plane you were the one who showed the most maturity by starting a hard conversation that needed to happen, but you also showed your youthfulness by lightening the topic when needed by asking me who I thought topped in my favorite ship. Your youthfulness always shines through because you like me had to grow up too fast. So to answer your question no I don't wish you were younger than me, I wish for you to stay true to yourself."

With that he buried his face deeper into my neck before picking up my hand and kissing the back. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but he was respecting one that I wasn't ready for and the fact that I wanted Yoongi to be my first kiss. He stood up and walked over to Hoseok who opened his arms to our bunny who took refuge on his lap. I walked back over to the 5 boys who still had their question bottled up and waited.

Jin spoke next, with a similar question to jungkook

"Is there too much of an age gap between us?"

I do the same thing I did with the others, think about what action would show him I'm being genuine. I grab his hands and lead him to sit against the wall on the floor. I lightly kick his feet apart, so I can sit between them, leaning my head on his chest. I put his arms around my waist and began to answer his question.

"The answer to your question is very easy oppa. It's simply that age is just a number, and has nothing to do with the amount of love somebody can have for someone. For example Eic Nam is 31 and has fans starting around age 12. But guess what Jinnie, even if I did care about age it could never apply to you. You want to know why?"

He nods

"Because you taught me to be confident in how I look, you taught me to walk with a purpose whether I had one or not. You taught me that I have self worth. You might be 27 and I might be 18 but age is just a number where it truly matters."

I put my hand on his thigh and gave it a reassuring squeeze before pulling him up and leading him to the couch where he offered me a smile but nodded letting me know that I could go back to answer the last four boys' questions.

Three down four to go I think as I walk to the others and wait. I don't want to pressure them before they are ready; they have to do this on their own. Jimin looks at the ground, so he's embarrassed about his question. I walk over to him and bend my knees a little bit and look him in the eyes. I don't say anything. I just let him know I'm there. He takes my hands before voicing his question

"Are we too much for you, is it too much to handle seven men?"

My chim, of course he would ask a very open question so before I can decide how to handle it I have to ask a question of my own

"In what way chim? Sexually? Mentally? Narrow it down for me."

"In a mentally way"

I nod knowing he was scared that I would let them push me too far. He needed cuddles, he was scared he would hurt me. I led him to the king sized bed. I layed down and opened my arms to him. With his head in my chest and his knees brought to his chest i set my chin down on the top of his head and began

"I'm not going to lie chim, it's going to be challenging at times to mentally handle having 7 soulmates, especially with my background. But you know what?"

"What?"

"When it gets too much to handle I'll come to one of you, I'll vocalize what I'm feeling and we will get through it, cause chim you taught me a lot. In 2017 i meet you threw a screen it's now 2019 and i've meet you in person, but what you've taught me chim is that even when I have doubts about myself, that I can be strong and that any demons I have now and any demons I gain in the future can be beat, you've shown me what true strength is. And since you've shown me that it's taught me that if I ever have a problem no matter how minor or major it is I can count on you to listen, and not just you all seven of you. Jimin there will come a time when we fight and yes we will hurt each other, but we will always get through it chim. I'm soulmates with the seven of you for a reason and while it might be hard at times it will never be impossible."

He nods into my chest before releasing me to my last three mates. I walk over to them and wait. I suspect yoongi to be next, his look has finally softened from a questioning gaze to a gaze of nervousness. I'm correct, he takes my hand and leads me to the chair that I had previously occupied with Jungkook who was still in hobis lap. He takes a deep breathe before whispering

"What if my depression, my mental health gets bad again and I'm not able to help you anymore?"

His eyes are glistening with unshed tears, unshed fear. I put my hands on his cheeks before leaning up and kissing his forehead. I release his face and pick up his hands starting to play with them as I begin

"Min Yoongi, mental health is a very important thing to me, I know alot about it. And if you want to know what would happen I'll tell you."

He nods looking down at our hands. So I use one of my hands to push his face back up to where he is looking at me and continue,

"The way my anxiety, depression, panic, ect works is that if somebody else truly needs me, whether it be they have a paper cut and just need a bandaid or they are suicidal and need someone to talk to it will disappear. I call it the over protective override switch. To my anxieties and everything I will never be more important than anybody else. Even if I know that to be false it's still there so if you were to get bad or start to get bad I would help you. Cause guess what? I have six other men who could still help me even if you needed time to help yourself. Because even though your mr.mental health. I still have six other soulmates who would do anything to help me, and who would also do anything to help you. Yoongi you taught me that i have a voice, that what i said meant something. And since I've learned that I've used my voice for better and I will continue to do that just like I am today because what I say has meaning."

His eyes are wide and some tears have fallen. I lift up my hand and wipe them away with the pad of my thumb. He then says

"Thank you, now you have two more mates who need you."

I kiss his forehead one last time before standing up and walking back to the other two and start the waiting game once more. Taehyung. Tears are welling in his eyes, but I don't walk over to him, he has to make the decision on his own. I wait. Tears are falling down his face. But I continue to wait, knowing that he has to make the decision to open up. When he finally speaks he says two words.

"I'm sorry"

He's still not letting himself go, so I wait. I know that staring up at him like I did with Jimin would not work. He'd just look away, or if I rubbed his arms like I did hoseok he'd just tense up more. Namjoon on the other hand has had his question ready from the beginning but like normal he puts his members first, he won't ask his question till taehyung has asked his. Taehyung's hands start to shake, he's about to break. Yoongi notices this as well and starts to walk to Taehyung. I stop him with my hand and just shake my head, yoongi's confused but does as I say. He sits back down and that's when it happened. Taehyung sinks to the floor rocking back and forth. Sobbing

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm weird, I'm sorry I'm not enough!"

I walk so that I'm behind him spread my legs and pull him to my chest, he's still shaking and sobbing but he has yet to voice a question so I remind him in a soothing tone

"Baby boy that's not a question."

He stills momentarily and looks up to me meeting my eyes and finally he lets himself go

"Am I too weird for you?"

Instead of answering him immediately I know I have to calm him down a little first so I start rocking us back and forth while humming and about twenty minutes later his sobs have succumb to hiccups so I speak

"Taehyung, have you seen the soulmark I have for you?"

He shakes his head down and looks to my arm which is covered by my long sleeved superm shirt. I continue

"Do you want to see it?"

He nods his head yes but i need him to speak just a little so that he doesnt start to spiral in his thoughts

"Words baby boy"

"Yes please"

I lift up my arm just enough so he can see jungkooks and then his own. He looks at it in wonder. So I begin

"It's a galaxy with saturn in the middle, and you know what that tells me taehyung that yes you might be quirky but you're unique. You wanna know what you taught me?"

He looks up at me and nods yes but when i don't answer he gets confused until I say

"Baby Boy you need to use your words"

"Oh."

I wait.

"I'm ready, what did I teach you?"

"You taught me that no matter who I was, that I was free to be myself, whether that be what everyone expected of me or not. That I could be as quirky and weird as I wanted. So no you're not too weird for me, you'll soon learn how weird I can be. Just wait till there's a comeback and I'm sure you'll get sick of me pretty fast."

He giggles and smiles up at me, satisfied with my answer. I stand up and take him to Yoongi and have him sit in his lap, cause he still needs some TLC but I have one last mate with a question. I walk over to namjoon who says in barely a whisper

"Am I good enough for you?"

I lead him to the couch, where he sits, but instead of sitting on his lap I sit beside him and take his hands in mine. He watches me with interest and waits for me to start. But instead of talking I bring his head to my lap so I could play with his hair and then I start

"Kim namjoon. Do you want to know who my first bias was in BTS, before I knew any of your names before I realized I couldn't pick between any of you and decided to bias ot7?"

"Mhm"

"It was you. Because you taught me that I should love myself. You taught me that even though I have flaws and make mistakes I should love myself for who I am. Namjoon you were the first crush I ever had in my life you made me feel things I didn't even know I could feel. You made me learn to love myself and now you're teaching me to speak myself. You are more than good enough for me joon, and I know you have had your question since the beginning but you waited for your members to go first, that's hard but everyday you put your members first and someday I hope you let me put you first."

I bent down and kissed his forehead, before finally taking in the room and seeing shocked and amazed faces when Namjoon speaks up

"I don't know how you just did what you did but I'm thankful for it."

Yoongi: "How did you know Taehyung needed to break?"

Iris: "Like I said when it comes to other people, I can read even the tiniest clues it's a gift."

Taehyung: "you need to hurry up and kiss yoongi hyung so I can smother you in kisses"

The boys all murmured agreement and I laughed.

Iris: " Are you guys trying to rush my first kiss. The kiss I've been dreaming of since I was like 10?" I say in a fake hurt voice

The boys all laugh before hobi says

"So if you could have your first kiss anywhere anyway, what would it be like?"

I know what he's doing he's trying to get information out of me so yoongi can make it perfect, so I happily respond with

"Well since you asked that I guess i just have to tell you. I always dreamt of being swept off my feet, I dreamt that it would start out slow but quicken just a little bit but still be slow and romantic and meaningful, their hands around my waist with the wind blowing, me on my tip toes, our eyes closed and when we stopped for air our foreheads would come together and we'd be smiling before he kissed my nose. And led me to whatever we were supposed to be doing."

Jimin: " so you really are a hopeless romantic"

Iris: "if you think that's sappy you should hear about how y'all are going to propose to me and about the wedding ceremony I've already created and won't be changing."

Jin: "well if you're so dead set on it I guess we need to know so we don't mess that up when the time comes"

Iris: "I thought you'd never ask"

Yoongi: "mhmm you totally didn't set yourself up for that at all"

Iris: "hush boy. Well I have two options for you to propose. Option one you propose at disney world, that's the one in florida, in front of cinderella's castle or at a BTS concert, very important that its a BTS concert cause you know how important those guys are to me."

The boys laugh before taehyung says

"And what do you have planned for the wedding?"

"Well if you must know it will be held at disney world in orlando florida in front of cinderella's castle, I will be wearing a pure white fluffy princess gown and it will be perfect."

I smile at the thought, my hands still weaving threw namjoons hair before said person speaks

"We can make that happen for our princess"

Iris: "really, it's not too girly for you guys?"

Jin: "no baby girl you have been dreaming of this wedding since you were a child, the seven of us dream of a wedding but we don't care what it's like, as long as we all get to marry each other. You on the other hand like most girls dream of this day since childhood, so when the time comes we will make it perfect."

Iris: "Did I mention I have a pinterest board?"

They all laugh, but we need to be getting some sleep. I'm sure they have a busy day tomorrow so I stand up and say

"I'm going to take my night meds, while you all get yourselves situated in that bed so that i fit in the middle because after today I want all of my soulmates with me."

I hear murmurs of agreement as I walk into the bathroom. I grab my meds taking out a green pill and whatever the insomnia medication is. I place them in my mouth before swallowing them with the help of some water. When I walk out I squeal at the sight, there all snuggled together cutely. From left to right is Hobi, Jungkook. Jimin, Namjoon, a space for me, taehyung, yoongi, and then jin. I crawl over to my spot and my eyes quickly flicker shut lulling me into a deep sleep.

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I really enjoyed writing it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61.7K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
584K 24K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
16.8K 651 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...