𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 [KiriDeku] (...

By IstoriaWrites

All they wanted to do was make their crushes jealous. But sometimes, not all things go as originally planned... More

Credit To Original Artist!!
KiRiDeKu
<• Prologue •>
< • Chapter One • >
< • Chapter Two • >
< • Chapter Three • >
< • Chapter Four • >
< • Chapter Six • >
< • Chapter Seven • >
(A/N TRUTH or DARE)
KIRIDEKU SPOILER ANIMATION!!
< • CHAPTER EIGHT • >
-I MADE A KIRIDEKU GIF-
(A/N REANNOUNCEMENT)

< • Chapter Five • >

5.9K 196 579
By IstoriaWrites

Chapter Five

Temptations Released

|_____________________|

Previously on Jealousy

*

*

*

The next one to check was Eijirou's text. Although he hadn't seen it yet, he was already shaking and trembling at the thought of what they could be about. He went to check them, but before he knew it the someone had stolen the phone from his hands. He turned to find the person was the Eijirou himself. But instead of his usually expression, his eyes were questioning the other with immense determination. Izuku was trapped!

He stared at Izuku's phone with a scowl embedded on his face. Before long, the scowl just soon dispersed and changed into a concerned look. He looked to the other with an expression that tugged on Izuku's heart strings and made him feel slightly guilty. "E-E-Eicchan!?" He could only exclaim in panic. "What's wrong?!"

Kirishima's head flew towards Izuku's chest, as he hugged the sweet boy close to him. "I thought something bad happened to you...", he said, holding the other tightly. Izuku couldn't tell if it was his heart that was pounding without rest or Eijirou's anymore. He smiled nevertheless, and said, "I was just talking to Kaminari, don't wor-"

"Kaminari?!" The red headed teen was suddenly alarmed, lifting his head in slight fear. "What did you say to him?!" Izuku was shocked by his sudden outburst. But then again, if someone close talked to your crush, then of course you would be ecstatic and anxious!

However, for Kirishima, it wasn't like that at all. The only reason he feared it, was because he didn't even like Kaminari anymore... Not like that anyways. So, Izuku something about him liking his bro, he wouldn't be able to bare it! "I just went to talk about how he was avoiding you. It isn't right to avoid your friend like that! And so, I confronted him about it, and asked if was doing it purposefully. He seemed to noticed and decided not to do so anymore." That seemed to lightened Kirishima's heart a bit, as he said, "Thank goodness..."

He then realized the time. "Shall we go to bed?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah..." Although Izuku said that, he really didn't want to be separated from Eijirou as of now. He just want to stay by his side as much as possible before he was torn away from him.

Kirishima spoke up, "Well? What are waiting for?" Izuku was confused. Was he hurrying in driving him away? "Get your stuff and come to my room!" Eijirou smiled. The smaller teen felt his heart thump again, as he thought about kiss from this morning. "N-n-no can do! What if I do something alike to this morning? I don't feel like I can refrain myself enough."

Kirishima heart was now racing. He looked away, in a blushing mess. "Um... I don't mind... It's only kissing right? Plus, I don't hate it... Think of it like releasing some steam or practicing!" Releasing steam? But the only thing that was burning was his desires to become more than just fake boyfriends... He decided, if he does something like that to Eijirou once more, he'll stop with the sleepovers. "O-okay... Just for tonight!" Kirishima silently celebrated with himself. He was happy that he convinced Izuku to sleep with him again. He wanted to cherish every moment he had with Izuku before it disappeared. Before he went off with another...

The green haired teen gathered up his school clothes and changed into decent clothes to sleep in, (since he's limited All Might PJ's haven't been washed yet...whoops!), and returned to the shark boi, who smiled brightly. "Let's go!" Eijirou said, as they both ventured to his room. "You can put your change of uniform on the desk over there." And so, Izuku did.

Before he even got a chance to turn around, Eijirou already tackled the other in bear hugs. "Eicchan?!" Izuku yelped. "I was afraid," the shark boy suddenly said. "If Bakugou hurt you again... I would never forgive myself!" Midoriya saw why he was so afraid. He was already covered head to toe in wounds, and if there were to be more... Hell, if that happened to Eijirou, he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore! "Don't worry, Eijirou... I'm here...", he said. Izuku felt his tears stain his back, but he didn't mind. He let Kirishima weep and pour out his worries.

The next day came, as Kirishima emerged from the blankets. He didn't even notice himself fall asleep, but he did. He looked to his sleeping friend, who was clinging onto his waist, and chuckled. He gazed at his clock to check the time. 5:30am. Despite wanting to stay like that forever, he escaped Izuku's grasp and went to change before the other awoke. However, Izuku was already awake. It was just a matter of opening his eyes.

When he did open his eyes, though, he had a splendid view of Eijirou's back. It looked sturdy, but soft and very kissable.... Wait! Kissable?! Izuku shook his head rapidly. What was he thinking? Izuku sighed, but that was enough to grab the other boy's attention. "I-Izuku?! Y-y-you're awake!" Kirishima panicked.

"Uh- S-sorry!... I um. Just woke up." Of course, that was a lie though, seeing as he woke up when Kirishima got up. But now, after watching that (somewhat amazing) display, he felt just a little bit too excited. "Uh... I'm just going to take me and my clothes to the bathroom if that's okay..." Izuku said with a slight blush. "Uh! Right!"

Izuku quickly grabbed his clothes and covered his crotch. "S-see you at school!" He stuttered. "Ah-" But, before Kirishima had a chance to reply, the broccoli boi was already gone. "...yea..."

I'm so stupid!! Why did I suddenly get like that? Dammit! Now I really don't know how to face Kirishima... Izuku sighed. "I just have to stop thinking like that!" He said with determination. "Thinking like what?" Kirishima question. "Uh- Nothing! It's nothing to worry about..." Izuku panicked.

"Are you sure?" The shark asked. "You look pale... Are you sick? Are maybe Bakugou is causing trouble again?" Izuku looked to the shark boi. His face was plastered with distress and concern for the other. "No, no! Nothing like that! Kacchan hasn't even bothered with me since that day." The broccoli boi reassured. Kirishima then sighed in relief and said, "Thank, Red Riot!"

"If it's not that, then what's bothering you?" The shark boi asked. "N-nothing! Nothing at all! Just thinking about how we could make our crushes jealous." Although he came up with the lie, his heart seemed to ache. And unknowingly, Kirishima' s began to ache too. How could these two tell each other what they were truly thing? But none of them knew the answer. Izuku, nerved by the silence, finally spoke up, "Well. Shall we get going?" Kirishima nodded, faking a smile. "Yea!"

They sat down in class without any grand entrance this time. (I would love another grand entrance tbh). Izuku immediately went to his desk and hid his face as best he could. He face suddenly went red. Why? (That's what I would like to know ;-;) It was because of his strange excitement this morning. Luckily, he escape Kirishima unnoticed. Maybe this had something to do with blind sharks? There is such thing in this world.... What nonsense was he thinking?! Kirishima wasn't actually a shark. At most, he was like a cute little puppy dog. Never mind that. He needed to focus on class. But neither Kirishima nor Izuku could focus probably.

Lunch came by fast, as Kirishima came to Izuku's desk. "Hey, Zuku." The green-hair's heart thumped. It was that nickname again! Izuku decided he wouldn't lose to his (fake) boyfriend, even if he was depressed or heartbroken. "Hey, Eicchan~" He cooed. Kirishima blushed and turned his head away. Cute... Izuku couldn't help but think the shark-pup as adorable. The red-hair finally turned back to face green sinnamon roll. "Wanna eat lunch together," he shyly said. Izuku couldn't reject the adorable teen's answer. "Okay~" He hummed.

Before they knew it, they were in the Cafeteria. Once getting their meals, they sat on an empty table, side by side. Kirishima looked to Izuku curiously. "Hey, Izuku. About this morning-" But, before he had a chance to finish off his sentence, a familiar voice interrupted him. "Hey, guys." It was Mina, and next to her, Shinsou. An unknown silence feel upon them.

Shinsou examined the two, and decided to speak up, "We're we interrupting something?" Kirishima turned his head anyway and then sighed. "No. You guys weren't interrupting anything!", he said with a shark-tooth grinned. He decided he'll ask later, and just focus on eating as of now. Both their close friends sat down, as Mina gave in to the urge to ask them something. "You guys were acting very strange when training today. Did something happen?"

Kirishima and Izuku simultaneously flinched, as they remembered their lesson from before. What a complete disaster too. The insomniac was now interested in the weird conversation starter, and asked, "What happened during your lesson?" Mina looked at him and chirped, "Right! You're not in our class, are you?" Shinsou couldn't help, but produce a sarcastic remark, "I wouldn't ask otherwise."

Although Mina had laughed, the other two couldn't. It was too embarrassing! "Well, lucky for you, I have a video of it all right here!" Kirishima and Izuku were suddenly flustered and on guard. When did they take a video of that?! "D-don't!!!" But it was too late. Shinsou and Mina were already watching the video. The two viewers sputtered out in laughter and wheezed out of control. It was a shame that the readers didn't know what happen since the author wasn't ever going to tell them. ;)

"You two! Oh, my Neko-jinja," Shinsou wheezed. "Mina," he said, grabbing the Alien Queen's attention. "Send me that video." Mina was one step ahead of him already, the file already being sent. They turned towards the other two, in hopes to tease them more. That was the funny thing though, because they only just realized that they had already fled the scene by now. "Eh. Where did they go?"

Having run out of breath, the sunshineboiz had come to a halt. "Curse you, Mina! That wasn't manly at all!", Kirishima complained. "I'm more surprised at the fact Shinsou actually showed emotions," Izuku roasted. "I bet they were going to continue teasing us if we hadn't left sooner," the shark predicted. And how he was right. Shinhoe and MiNAH would've teased them to the point where existing wasn't an option anymore.

"We should get ready for class, don't you think? And this time we won't repeat what happened before lunch," Izuku laughed, awkwardly. "Y-Yeah," Kirishima stuttered. They both then looked at each other and erupted into a fit of laughter. "Seriously, what is wrong with us today?" The broccoli tittered. "I know right?!" Even the shark couldn't help it. Soon, the laughter died down. "Okay, it's time to get ready for class now... Shall we?" Izuku said, with an adorable smile. Kirishima's heart thumped once more, as he replied in a breathy tone, "Yeah."

The bell rung, signally it was the end of class – or better yet, end of school for the day. Many people had tried to ambush the two sunshineboiz after school but didn't prevail. For not only did they have each other, they also had Mina and Shinsou to help them. But truthfully speaking, Mina and Shinsou just wanted to know what happened before lunch themselves. "Quickly, this way!" Mina pointed. And so, they hid under the stairs.

"Huh? Where did they go?" It was the same question, just asked differently by all their classmate. "WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO?!" It was quite obvious who said that as well. "Okay. Now that we're done our part, you have to-" But Mina was the one to cut herself off this time. With the display before her, who wouldn't. After hearing Bakugou's screams of fury, Kirishima unconsciously tried to protect Izuku, who was trembling quite a bit. He held onto him, as if he were an overprotective boyfriend, (A/N But, isn't he though?), who was a little bit possessive as well. A glare appear on the shark's face, as he turned towards the source of the furious shouting and started growling.

Mina and Shinsou were now scared to death. Maybe they shouldn't pry after all, they decided. How can they just start a conversation with a trembling piece of broccoli, and a possessive shark that couldn't attack at any moment. Once Kirishima was sure they were gone, he released Izuku, and looked at the other two cluelessly. Why did they look so frightened? "Um... Well... Shall we hang out, or go somewhere together?" Mina suggested, nervously.

"Don't we have school tomorrow?" Kirishima pointed out. They couldn't go out on a school night. That'd be outrageous! "I meant over the weekend!" The Alien Queen hissed. Kirishima and Midoriya looked at each other, then back at the other two. "It'll be fine, as long as we don't have plans..." Midoriya said nervously. "What kind of plans might you have over the weekend?" Shinsou interrogated. "Well, we don't know when Uraraka might call us up, to have a double date, since she's been texting me nonstop about that," the green hair muttered.

"A double date?! You mean her and Tsuyu, and you and Kirishima?!" Mina exclaimed. "Hey! Don't talk about me like I'm not here, please," Kirishima muttered in the background. "Pretty much. She wanted two the day after we came back, but her and Tsuyu-chan weren't exactly dating then, so we just went to a Café then. So, maybe next weekend. If Uraraka doesn't get this double date thing out of the way, I'm afraid she'll never get peace." Everyone understood entirely. Uraraka was as crazy as the Author, so they knew what they had to sacrifice. "Well, we're counting on next week then!" Mina chirped.

Soon after those two left, Kirishima and Midoriya felt the awkward air between them return. "So, shall we get ready for bed?" Kirishima suggested. Midoriya felt his heart thumped again. This occurrence, wasn't going to die down anytime soon, but sleeping in the same room as Eijirou again? After that morning's 'incident' he didn't think could last even the night anymore. He had to at least keep some sort of distance. "M-maybe not tonight..." He stuttered. Not hearing anything from the shark's end, the green sinnamon roll gazed up. Now, to say Kirishima looked like a kicked puppy was an understatement. He was not only kicked, but abandoned on the side of the road, surrounded by hungry vultures.

Izuku was pressured. Holy All Might, why does such an adorable boy even exist. Ya'll killing me. Izuku took a deep breath. He knew he was going regret this, BUT he couldn't just leave this kicked shark-puppy alone, abandoned on the side of the cold pavement, surrounded by starving vultures, in the stormy weather. He just couldn't. Wait, did I exaggerate that? Izuku thought for a second... Nah.

He still debated. The shark-puppy was now surrounded by harsh weather, and wolves that made a deal with the vultures. Izuku couldn't take it any longer. "...Fine."

He was now situated in Eijirou's room, on the shark's bed, and he couldn't help, but wonder... How did I get here again... With no recollection of the kicked shark-pup, he was frozen in spot. Kirishima came back with a cup of clear liquid, in which Izuku wished was bleach. The red shark handed him the cup with a smile so bright, it nearly singed the broccoli's eyes. Izuku could only look at the cup now, he eyes wide open. "Thanks for the bleach," he monotonously said, with a dead smile that matched his eyes.

Kirishima was now worried about Izuku's current health. He had enough sleep though!...He could only come to one conclusion now. "Did you, perhaps, not want to sleep with me?", he asked, figure dejected. Izuku's face redden to hell. He quickly covered his face with his hands, facing up as he argued with himself. Why did he have to phrase it like that!!?? Why does he have to be so pure?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He finally slumped down, steam emitting from his face. He kept hands on his face but parted his fingers just enough to make eye contact with the shark. Behind his hands, he spoke, "No. I still want to sleep with you."

Kirishima was frozen with a smile, as he felt his heart pound against his chest. "...Yes." The shark quickly shook his head, excitement in his eyes, and smile wide. "Yes, yes, yes!" He shouted as he jumped into Izuku's arms. Startled by the sudden gesture, Midoriya's heart starting thumping loudly. He was hoping he was the only one could fell and hear it, however this was not the case. Kirishima heard and felt it as if it were his own. He slightly back away, arms still pinning Izuku to the bed. They looked into each other's eyes, deeply and lustfully.

Izuku soon realized what he was thinking of doing and pushed Kirishima back enough so he could sit up. "Shall we get ready for bed?", Izuku asked with a nervous smile. Kirishima was dumbfounded for a moment, but then regain consciousness. "Ah! Yes!" He replied smiling back. Midoriya swore his heart was going to take off to space. How am I going to survive!? It was a question everyone (especially you readers~), wanted to know. At least he was safe for now. He was afraid if their lips locked once again, he might do something more. Ah! But at the same time, he felt disappointed. He couldn't make sense of his feelings anymore, but at the very least, he'll try to survive the night, even though the possibility of that was lower than how Bakugou looked down on others.

They were finally in bed, lights off and backs turn to each other. Maybe cuddling would be less awkward but getting to addicted to it wouldn't really turn out for the better. Silence... That was all that was heard in this small room with two sinnamon rolls. Neither could sleep. "Hey, Izuku... Are you awake?" Kirishima asked. "Y-yeah. Something the matter?", Izuku questioned. "Are we not going to cuddled tonight?" The shark-pup sounded abandoned once again, vultures already flying to the scene. "I g-guess we c-can!", Izuku chirped. "Then how about kiss?" Midoriya was now frozen solid. Where did that question come from?!

"W-well, shouldn't you save them for Kaminari?" Izuku stuttered. What was going on?! K-kiss?! With Eijirou?! Izuku was going to explode. War World Three was happening in his mind, and the soldiers were all cupids, striking his heart to make him fall more in love with Eijirou's adorable expression. He needed to get a hold of himself. "But before, I... really wanted to... kiss..." The shark trailed off embarrassed. Silence. Of course, Izuku wouldn't agree... Why would he? That when the green cinnamon roll turned over. He couldn't stop himself anymore. He kissed Eijirou. After retracting, he trembled, which made Kirishima worried. "Izuku? Is something the- mrf!!" Izuku struck he with a kiss again, though, this time it was more passionate and lusting.

Izuku was now over Kirishima, tongue sliding into the other's mouth with ease. The shark wrapped his arms around the green haired teen. It felt so addicting and beautiful,and both didn't want it to end. If this was a dream, they wanted it to be endless. If only this was just a dream.

{ 3000+ Words... You're welcome :) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 48
"I don't really believe in love, I don't understand how you feel when your in love. I always found it a waist of time and heart to try and find it, b...
36.6K 1.1K 25
✄ - - - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘤 ❝ Will you get me squishmallows? ❞ ❝ Sure. How many do you want? ❞ ❝ Every single one ❞ 「𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 」 a certian...
929 30 14
Eijiro Kirishima got off on the wrong foot with Katsuki Bakugo on that fateful first day at UA high. Though, their brief rivalry soon grew to be an i...
13.1K 206 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...