Fifty Shades Of Hwang

Por mindlessmeans

its basically the title, but wilder. my version of Fifty Shades Más

A/N
Prologue
50SOH - Chapter 2
50SOH - Chapter 3

5SOH - Chapter 1

12.3K 361 963
Por mindlessmeans

A/n: Please enjoy reading💖

Hwang Hyunjin, CEO of Hwang Enterprises Holdings Inc. The most well known Bachelor in the industry. He's often said to be cold hearted, somewhat quiet but he's been successful since 21. He's now 27 and has the most prestigious company in the whole South Korea.

Comes in Lee Felix. A senior English Literature student in Seoul National University. He always [read this: ALWAYS] got his nose on a book. He lives with her best friend Myoui Mina who is a complete opposite of her.

•••••••••••••••••

In Seoul...

Hyunjin

Another day, another busy day. I tied my shoes before running back to my penthouse. I always jog every morning because I don't have enough time to go to the gym. As I went to my room, a notification popped out of my phone.

[An interview for the Seoul National University graduation issue with Ms. Myoui Mina]

Oh, another student.

I looked at my window. Its raining again. It seems like this is going to be a long day.

I took a shower and went to pick my tie for today. I looked at my drawer which holds a collection of ties. I'm feeling Gucci today, but Prada is good too.

In the end, I chose the Prada plain black one and went to my company.

Meanwhile in Daegu...

Lee Felix

I looked at myself on the mirror one last time and tried to style my hair properly. Ah shit. I disheveled it and stuck bangs in my forehead the slighy styled the back. I fixed the oversized polo I'm wearing and tucked it neatly on the front.

"I'm gonna head out" I told my bestfriend Mina.

"Use my car okay" She said as I swiped the keys off the table. "You got the recorder, right?"

"Yeah" i said and got the recorder too.

"The questions?" She asked.

"Yes yes, I got it" I said. "I know where to go too, if that's what you're asking next"

"You're wearing that?" She asked for the nth time.

I sighed and smiled.

"Okay, thats enough of talking and more of eating." I said. "I'm gonna get going now, get well soonest Minari"

I kissed her forehead then got out.

A 3 hour ride from Daegu to Seoul. Alone. Aish, things I do for Mina.

I just hope I can get to Seoul in time, and the CEO ain't that scary.

After 3 hours, I finally arrived at the Hwang Enterprises Holding, Inc.

This building is huge. I feel so small.

When i got inside, everyone was wearing formal suits and ties and women are in pencil skirts and neat tops. Its all so clean.

When I reached the top floor, There were only a few people in it. One behind the desk and one assisting me.

"Well you aren't a Miss. So I suppose, something happened with Ms. Myoui?" A guy asked.

"she's caught a flu, so she told me to be a proxy for her since this is important." I said and smiled.

"You've got such a deep voice there." The guy said.

"Mr. Seungmin! Mr. Hwang said, the interviewer can come in" a girl who was from a room told us.

"this way sir" Mr. Seungmin said and led the way.

When he opened the door, it was all fine. But when I took a step inside, shit happened. I fucking tripped on fucking thin air.

What a way for a fucking good impression Lee.

I saw Mr. Hwang ran to me and helped me up.

"You're not.. A girl?" he asked.

"Oh, well, Ms. Myoui is not here because she has the flu, so I came here to interview you instead." I said.

"Oh, well, I'm Hyunjin Hwang" He introduced himself.

"I'm Felix Lee" I said.

"Journ student? I mean, if you showed up instead of her.." She thought.

"No, English Lit" I said.

He led the way to his table. He ushered me to sit at the chair in front of him. I started the recording.

"Shall we start?" I asked.

"ready when you are" He smiled.

"okay" I searched for a pen. Shit. I was sure I had the pen earlier. Fuck.

I heard Mr. Hwang sigh.

I looked at him. He swiped a pencil on his office table and went up front. He gave me the pen nd he leaned on his table.

"Thank you" I muttered.

"okay, uhm.. First question, Since when did you ha--"

"When did I have this company in my hands? Since 21." He finished my statement.

"U-uh, okay. Uhm, What kind of improvement, change or growth are you trying to enact at the company?" I asked.

"thats your question?" I looked at him and tapped the pencil on my lower lip. "Well I'm currently satisfied with my company and I don't plan on making new businesses soon"

"Ohh, okay uhm.. I don't have a say because.. I don't have many knowledge about business and such" I said.

I looked at the next question. Two questions done and its.. Getting hot in here.

"To what do you owe your success?" I asked.

He slightly chuckled.

"People. Its always been people. And i've always been good at people. I only have the best people in this company. In my empire. They do what I say and they execute them according to what I say." He answered.

"So you're a control freak?" I bluntly asked.

I realize what I said and looked at him.

He looked back at me.

"Oh, I practice control in everything, Mr. Lee." He said. Looking straight to my eyes.

"okay.. Uhm. Your company is involved primarily in the telecommunications sector, yet you invested in many agricultural projects, including several in the Philippines, is that something, you are passionate about?" I asked. "Feeding the world's poor?"

"That's smart business." I looked away, then looked at my notebook again. "You don't agree?"

"I don't know enough about it." I looked at him. He was looking at me and he closed his mouth as if he's waiting for me to speak. "I Just thought that, maybe your heart might be a bit bigger than what you wanna let on?"

"There are some people who say that I don't have a heart.. At all" He said.

"Why would they say that?" I asked.

"Cause they know me well" He answered. "Go on"

I slightly coughed and looked at the notebook I'm holding.

"Do you have any interests outside of work?"

"I enjoy various physical pursuits" Mr. Hwamg said.

"You're not married. Oh, You were adopted at age four" I said.

'oh fuck me, maybe that was too personal. What the heck Mina?'

"Well that's something I really don't wanna answer at all." He said. "and yes, I'm not married."

"I'm sorry, I di-didn't--"

"Do you have an actual question? Mr. Lee?"

"Yeah sorry" I looked at the next question. What the fuck Myoui. "Are you gay?"

He looked at me as if he was startled at the question. I looked at the questions again and slightly laughed.

"I-i'm sorry i-its written he-here" I said.

"Don't worry, Its fine. And yes,Felix, I am very much straight as a circle."

"Well I-i'm sorry, Mr. Hwang, Mina can be a little-"

"intrusive?" he guessed.

I tapped the pencil on my lip again and slightly bit on it.

"curious" i saw his hand gripped his table.

"What about you?" He asked and walked on the chair beside me.

I was eyeing him the whole time.

"Why don't you ask me about something you wanna know?" He asked again.

"earlier you said that there were some people who knows you well, why do I have the feeling that that is not true?" I asked.

He was now looking at me. The sly smile on his face vanished and he was now looking at me with his eyebrows slightly pressed together and his lips were pressed like a thin line.

Not thin tho his lips are so fucking plump-

What the hell are you saying Felix, calm the fuck down.

The door siddenly opened.

"Mr. Hwang, your next meeting is in the conference room." Mr. Seungmin from earlier said.

"Cancel it, We're not finished here" Mr Hwang said.

My eyes went wide and I slightly waved my hands as if saying no.

"N-no Mr. Hwang. I-ts okay, you can answer this via--" I said.

"I'd like to know more about you" Mr. Hwang deadpanned.

"what" I said. "I-i mean there's really not that much to know about me."

"You said you were an english major?" He asked. "Tell me, was it Charlotte Brontë, Jane Austen, or Thomas Hardy that made you fall inlove with literature?"

"Hardy" I answered.

"I would've guessed Jane Austen." He said.

I smiled at that.

"What are your plans after you graduate?" He asked again.

"I'm just planning to get through finals right now" I said.

"Then?"

"Then, I was planning on moving here, in Seoul, with my bestfriend, Mina." I said.

"We offer and Internship programme here." He stated.

I smiled.

"I don't think I'd fit in here" I said then looked away and chuckled. "look at me"

"I am"

I then looked at him and saw him looking at my eyes.

A few seconds passed when I decided to stand up.

"Thank you for anwering the questions Mr. Hwang" I said.

"Let me walk you out" He said and stood up too.

"I hope you got everything that you needed" He said.

"Well, I think you only answered 4 questions" I said.

I then turned around and walked in the elevator.

"Felix"

"Hyunjin" i said just before the door closed.

I went out straight outside. It was raining but I don't care. Fuck he was-- he was so breathtaking. He was so hot. And handsome. And His voice? My voice is deep but his voice has power. His voice is so--. Fuck.

I looked up and felt the drop of rain on my face.

Hwang Hyunjin. I wanna know you more too.

"Holy cow"

I said then I drove home.

Back in Daegu..

"Lixiee! How was it?" Asked Mina as soon as I stepped in.

I gave her the recorder, the keys and the notebook.

I kept the pencil.

"It was cool. Imma make a sandwich, you want some?" I asked.

"Cool?" she asked. "what was he like?"

"he was, kind, he answers politely, his voice was deep--"

"Felix, your voice alone is deep"

I didn't mind her.

"He's, clean" I said.

"Clean?" She looked at me.

"Yea- i mean, neat. Kinda intimidating" I followed.

"Well you didn't tell me he was this hot." Mina said and went to me. She put her laptop to the kitchen table and snatched my sandwich.

"Thanks" She said and laughed off.

I went in front of the laptop and looked at it.

"By the way, Lix, he sent me the answers to other questions via email. You need to tell me what you did with him instead of asking my questions after I finish editing this." Mina smirked.

"Shut up Mina, I'm gonna shower then crash." i said then went to my room.

I crashed on my bed, Hyunjin still running in my head.

Forgetting to wash up, I dosed off.

Seoul..

Hyunjin•

Felix Lee. I can't wait to know more about you.

I fetched my phone and Called Chan hyung.

A few seconds in, he answered.

(H- Hyunjin
C- Chan)

"Hyung, I need you to search for someone"

"Drop the name and I'll find it right away"

"Lee Felix. From Seoul National University"

"Give me a few hours. Its hard to hack that school's files"

"Okay hyung, thanks"

"I'll send you the deets"

I dropped the call.

I looked at the pen he dropped when he almost kissed the floor.

It has a name 'Lee Yongbok'. It may be his Korean name.

Yongbok.

I shrugged and focused on doing work again.

Fuck, I should be focusing right now. My dad will kill me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.8K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
30.2K 101 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...