Autophobia

Por AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

40

2.5K 107 3
Por AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"Peaches what's wrong?" I ask after Kelley wakes up in a coughing fit.

"I'm fine babygirl." Kelley barely gets out so I put my lips to her forehead.

"Kels you're burning up."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not."

"Jordyn I'm okay." Kelley says and tries to get up.

I barely push Kelley and she falls back onto the bed.

"Peaches you are not okay. If I can barely touch you and you fall then you're not okay."

"I have to practice."

"Kelley Maureen O'Hara if you get up from the bed there will be no sexy time for a month." I sternly say.

"Okay." Kelley says and swiftly falls asleep.

After Kelley is asleep I go and get her a sports bra and shorts and put it on her so she is presentable then I put on a crop top hoodie and booty shorts.

Kelley and I sleep naked because we both like sleeping with no barriers in between us.

After both of us have our clothes on I tuck Kelley into bed, kiss her head, then head to the breakfast room of the hotel in Salt Lake City.

The team beat Australia 6-3 in the first game of the tournament.

"Morning Jordyn." Toby says and kisses my head when I get to the meal room.

"Morning Toby." I say then hug her.

"Where's Kelley?"

"She's sick.

"Oh no."

"Yeah...who should I talk to?"

"The coach's." Toby says.

I nod and walk over to the staff table.

"Hi Jordyn." One of the coach says.

"Hi...um Kelley is sick."

"What kinda sick?" One of the team doctors asks.

I think her name's Marissa

"She woke up coughing so I kissed her forehead and she was burning up. Then she tried to come to breakfast, but I wouldn't let her and she tried to get up so I put one finger on her shoulder and she fell back into bed and fell back asleep."

"Alright...get some breakfast and then we'll head up to the room."

I nod then go get some breakfast for me and some toast for Kelley in case she's hungry. I also grab some bottled apple juice for me and a water for Kelley.

After I have everything I walk back over to Marissa and we walk up to Kelley and I's room. Once at the room I open the door and both of us walk in then I set the food down before walk over to my sleeping beauty.

"Kelley...Kelley...Peaches." I say and lightly shake Kelley and finally she wakes up. "Marissa's here to check on you."

"Hey Kelley." Marissa says.

"Hi." Kelley rasps out then I move off to the side and let Marissa do her thing.

While Marissa checks on Kelley I eat my breakfast and drink my coffee.

Once Marissa is done checking over Kelley she comes over to me.

"Alright." Marissa says. "Kelley has the flu so I'll drop off a prescription for her when we head to training then I'll pick it up when we come back and bring it to you."

"Okay." I say.

"I assume you'll want to stay with her?"

"Yes." I say.

"Alright then I'll write you a prescription as well as a precaution."

"Okay." I say then I show Marissa to the door.

Once Marissa has left I walk back over to Kelley then I squat down in her field of view.

"You're in trouble missy." I say.

"What do you mean?" Kelley innocently says.

"I told you to get your flu shot when you were in Utah, but did you?"

"........................No." Kelley mumbles.

"Exactly." I say. "Just for that no cuddles tonight."

"But Bunny." Kelley whines.

"Nope." I say then I stand up. "Now get some rest."

"Yes dear." Kelley mumbles then she falls asleep.

While Kelley sleeps I clean up my breakfast trash then I sit next to Kelley on the bed and watch TV for a little bit.

"Jordyn." Kelley groans as her hand tries to find me.

"I'm here Peaches." I say and grab her hand and bring it to my face.

"Can we take a bath? I feel nasty."

"Well the hotel bath tub is small so as long as you don't mind me sitting outside the tub we can."

"Okay." Kelley mumbles.

"Stay here while I go run the bath." I say then Kelley nods.

After Kelley nods I head to the bathroom and start the bed then I wait for it to warm up.

After the bath is ready I leave the bathroom, walk to Kelley, help her onto her feet, then I help her into the bath. Once in the bathroom I help Kelley strip then I help her into the tub before I sit on the toilet lid.

Kelley stays in the tub for a while then, when she's ready to get out, I help my girlfriend out of the tub and dry her off.

"Do you want to put clothes on?" I question.

"No." Kelley says.

"Alright." I say. "Let's get you to bed."

Kelley nods then I help her to the bed.

"Jordyn can you lay with me?" Kelley asks as I lay her down.

"Of course. Do you want me to be little spoon?"

"Actually can you be big spoon."

"Anything for you." I say then I slide in behind Kelley and wrap an arm around her.

The room gets silent for a minute then Kelley speaks.

"No offense, but this is weird." Kelley says.

"Agreed." I say.

We both do a 180 then Kelley wraps her arms around me and grabs a handful of boob.

"Mmm." Kelley says. "That's better."

Moments later Kelley falls asleep so I turn the tv volume down low then flip through the channels until I find a show I like.

"Oooh." I mumble when I find a channel showing That 70s Show. "I like that show."

While Kelley continues sleeping I watch one of my favorite tv shows.

4 episodes later there's a knock on the door so I slide out of bed, cover Kelley up, then head to the door.

"Yes?" I say as I open the door.

"Here's your prescriptions." Marissa says.

"Thank you." I say then Marissa leaves so I shut the door and head back into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I read the prescription bottles to see what they say then I wake up Kelley.

"You need to take your medicine now." I say.

"Okay." Kelley mumbles then she sits up and takes her medicine.

Once Kelley has taken her medicine she lays back down while I put the medicine away.

While I'm putting everything away I hear Kelley mumble so I stop what I'm doing to see what she's saying."

"Don't tell Jordyn." Kelley mumbles.

"Don't tell Jordyn what?" I ask.

"I bought a ring."

"A ring?" I question.

"Yeah." Kelley says. "An engagement ring."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

89.8K 1.4K 92
Warning: Viewers discretion is advised. The following content includes, alcohol and drug use, foul language, suicidal references and blood. So, if yo...
73.2K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017
48.8K 2.2K 21
(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love . FEBRUARY 2021 1K APRIL 25, 2021 5K JUNE 7, 2021 10K JULY 26, 2021
1.1K 93 14
Phobia ˈfəʊbɪə/ noun an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. "Why is this happening to us? I'm so scared..."